It's you || Sven + Lars Bender

By VamosBarcelona

Was it me or him? × Short story × More

Prologue
Sven
eins
Lars
zwei
Sven
drei
Lars
vier
Sven
fünf
Lars
sechs
Sven
sieben
Lars
acht
Sven
neun
Lars
zehn
Sven
elf
Lars
zwölf
Sven
dreizehn
Lars
vierzehn
Sven
fünfzehn
Lars
sechzehn
Sven
siebzehn
Lars
Epilogue

achtzehn

99 10 1
By VamosBarcelona

"We need to talk," Lars said as he walked into the living room, where his girlfriend was sitting on the couch, reading a book in silence. "Okay, about what?" She asked, placing the book on the table beside her and waiting for him to say something. "You know it," He then stated, making her raise her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" She replied, shrugging her shoulders as he took a few steps towards her. "I mean that I know everything, truly everything," He explained and she closed her eyes for a moment.
"What are you talking about?" She questioned, trying her best to stay strong. "You are cheating on me with my own brother!" He replied, raising his voice and crossing his arms in front if his chest. "What?" She answered, standing up from the couch. "You're joking, right? You don't really think that," She added, taking a few steps towards him. "No," He replied, shaking his head. "Sadly, I'm not joking," He stated, looking directly into her eyes as he bit his lip. "How could you do that to me?" The footballer questioned, but she kept on lying.
"I didn't do anything," She stated, but she shook his head. "Stop denying it, I know the truth," He replied and she nervously ran a hand through his hair. "I thought you truly loved me as much as I love you," He said, frowning slightly. "I can't go on like this," He whispered after a while of silence. "You have to choose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
11.7M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...