It's you || Sven + Lars Bender

By VamosBarcelona

Was it me or him? × Short story × More

Prologue
Sven
eins
Lars
zwei
Sven
drei
Lars
vier
Sven
fünf
Lars
sechs
Sven
sieben
Lars
acht
Sven
neun
Lars
zehn
Sven
elf
Lars
zwölf
Sven
dreizehn
Lars
vierzehn
Sven
fünfzehn
Lars
Sven
siebzehn
Lars
achtzehn
Epilogue

sechzehn

65 12 1
By VamosBarcelona

"Love," Lars said as he was sitting on the couch beside his girlfriend. "What is it?" She replied, quickly glancing over at him before turning her attention back to the TV. "You seem so sad lately. Did I do something wrong?" He asked, making her look at him again. "Why do you think I'm sad?" She questioned, trying to smile, but failing miserably. "I haven't seen your beautiful smile in days," The footballer stated, frowning slightly. "You can always tell me if it was something I did, that makes you sad," He ensured her, but she shook her head again before placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm not sad," She stated, missing the last opportunity to finally tell him the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
174K 18.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...