The Angel and the Demon {Pete...

By simplyforgotten

Eleanor had no idea what she was running into when she chased after her loose dog, Kahuna, one day. She had l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Fire and Ice
Chapter 2- New Beginnings
Chapter 3- Curiosity and the Cat
Chapter 4- Frustration
Chapter 5- First Morning
Chapter 6- Lesson One
Chapter 7- Introductions
Chapter 8- Purposeful Facepaint
Chapter 9- The Chat
Chapter 10- To The Lagoons
Chapter 11- Let's Play
Chapter 12- By Any Means Necessary
Chapter 13- 'E'
Chapter 14- A Hike Through the Dark
Chapter 15- Shadow
Chapter 16- Lifeless {Unedited}
Chapter 17- Soulless
Chapter 18- "Come on, Lost Girl"
AUTHOR UPDATE
Authors Note
Chapter 19- I Hope You're Proud
Chapter 20- Shattered Glass
Chapter 21- But Here You Are
Chapter 22- Feelings for the Monster
Chapter 23- Pour Your Heart Out
Chapter 24- Worst Comes to Worst
Chapter 25- Absolutly Defeated
Authors Note pt.7284993
Chapter 26- "The most wild dream"

IMPORTANT Authors Note- Sorry!

1.9K 37 14
By simplyforgotten

Hello my wonderful readers, I do NOT come bearing bad news. It's actually quite good news. I've figured out that writing helps keep my anxiety at bay. Which is wonderful for not just me, but also all of you! AKA I'm going to be writing more!

I do have a few things I wanna talk about in this note beginning with what has been on my mind for quite a while.

#1 How did you all find my story?

Considering my story is far from the top in the "Peter Pan" searches, I'm curious as to how everyone has found my story! I'd love for everyone's feedback!

#2 I simply can't express how much I love each and every one of you.

Everyday I am inspired by each one of you for every vote, every comment, every view. You are all so amazing and I'm so happy you are enjoying the story.

#3 Feedback

By all means, comment not just your reactions to the story, but critique it, give me any advice you think would benefit the story! I love hearing from you! Comment any foreshadowing you see, any ideas as to what might happen next, and while I have the ending planned out in my head (which, will link to a sequel that I promise will be just as good) I do have some holes in the plot that I need to fill. Maybe I'll take a few suggestions! *hint hint*

#4 Ask me questions if you really want to!

Like I mentioned before, I absolutely LOVE hearing from y'all! If you have any questions, whether it be about me, or the story, feel free to ask me! Post a comment, send me a DM, or post on my profile, I'll try to answer as much as I can!

And finally, #5, thank you.

I cannot thank you all enough for being as wonderful and supportive my lovey lost girls and boys (I'm not sure if there are any male readers but if there are, you're just as amazing). Truthfully, I was hesitant to post my story, I didn't think it compared to others because it was so different. I read at least 30 other Peter Pan fan fictions and wrote plenty in my head but I hadn't really seen one that was a giant cliffhanger most of the time. Granted, mine can be predictable, and I'm not saying the other writers aren't good because I absolutely LOVE every story I've read so far, they are truly talented writers, but I wanted to put my own spin on the stories out there. Thank you all. I love you all so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
315K 9.4K 31
[COMPLETED] welcome to neverland, where imagination runs wild. riley lives on neverland. head of the lost girls and the most terrified thing in Neve...
40.5K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
79.9K 1.1K 22
Y/N, her dad Captain Hook, Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumpelstiltskin and the Evil Queen all are teaming up to save Emma and Regina's so...