-BTS Short Imagine-

By JeonNuchoKook

Lay down and relax your mind, play a relaxing bts music and start to read the imagine. It's time to turn of t... More

Lucky
Perfect date
Tour guide
A fight
Remember
Drawing
Pain
Transferred school
Cheating
Searching for you
Break up
Blind on love
Personal Tutor
So far away
Cuddle time⏱
under the rain🌧
No One
Spring day
❄️Mistaken Confession ❄️
Tears💦
💭
For you and Only you
Drunk
Back
Tears
Enchanting Illusion

Under the rain 2

521 10 2
By JeonNuchoKook

    Friday came, four days after Taehyung's littlelibrary visit. Since then he has called nonstop, left hundreds of text messagesand even went to your apartment a couple of times, banging on the door in themiddle of the night. You didn't answer it of course, adamant ignoring him. Youtold yourself that he'd get tired sooner or later. When the knocking ceased yousigned, knowing that he had left for the night and that's when you usuallystart crying. Little did you know, Taehyung never left. He stayed at your frontdoor, sitting in the hallway with the hopes of you opening the door andaccepting his heart once again. But you never did and the moment he wakes upearly in the morning, that's the only time he leaves, but not before sendingyou a text: 

-I was here. You didn't answer the door.... But it's ok. Not giving up, Y/N. Have a great day J

You woke up to these texts every single morning and you admitted that your heart softened at each message, seeing him effort in taking you back. But you shook your head and woke up yourself up from that fantasy. The wound was too deep for simple text to sway you.

"I'm sorry, tae." You murmured as you deleted another one of his messages, "It's just not that easy."

Early Saturday norming, rain poured down the streets of Seoul; a thunderstorm had suddenly same up out of nowhere, "This is so – ugh! I hate this!" Seo Eun groaned over the phone, upset at how the current storm had literally cancelled their plans for a girl's day out, "I was really looking forward to having my nails done!" You chuckled as you made yourself a cup of hot chocolate, secretly happy that there was a storm, "I know." You lied, "I was too."

"Oh, please." She scoffed, "I know you're happy that you get to stay at home."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Y/N!"

"What? It's pouring outside. It's like 12 degrees and I've finished all my homework's yesterday. It's the perfect day to wind down." You signed, "I swear I'm just gonna lie in my bed and watch a movie all day, eating a tub of ice cream and some potato chips."

"Ugh. This is why want you to go out. you're acting like a heartbroken teenager."

"I'm not!"

"What? A teenager? Heartbroken? Okay, whatever you say" She signed.

"I'd come over but the rain is too hard. Seriously, where did all the water come from?!" you laughed,

"Nature's mystery."

"Whatever." She sighed heavily, "Anyway, take it easy on the ice cream, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am." You said as you sipped the hot chocolate, immediately feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Just as you hung up, a text from Taehyung came in:

-Y/n? Are you home?

You rolled your eyes and replied:

-No.

Ha! You replied. He text you wanted to slap yourself. Damn it, you're supposed to be ignoring him.

Buzz....

Tae; I need to talk to you.

You; I told you to leave me alone.

Tae; when did I ever listen to you? :p

You; this is why I broke up with you...jerk.

Tae; No! I'm sorry! oh, god, I as kidding, please Y/N. I need to talk to you.

You hesitated, practically seeing the desperation in his message.

-Please

He texted again and you sighed; closing your eyes and pinching the bridge of your nose in frustration. I shouldn't.

Buzz....

You looked at your phone and scrunched your eyebrows when you read his most recent message:

I'm not leaving till you hear me out, Y/N. I don't care if I get sick. But I'm not leaving this spot until you talk to me.

What the hell is he talking about? You wondered. All of a sudden, a flash of lightning spit across the sky, followed by a ground shaking thunder and the realization hit you like a bonk in the head.

-Where are you?!

You texted just as you ran to the opposite side of the living room, dreading what you were about to see... looking out the window, you saw a familiar black-haired guy, standing in the middle of the street, wearing a long blue coat, with his hood on, soaked in the pouring rain. Oh no.

Instead of replaying, Taehyung looked up, his eyes landing on your window and eventually locking eyes with you. He smiled weakly, raising his hand in a small wave and you gasped, unable to gasp the idea that he was actually there, standing in the pouring rain, waiting for you to come out, "What the-" you immediately dialed his number and on the second ring, he answered, " Yeoboseyo?"

"What the hell are you doing?!" you hissed, "Get out of the rain!"

"No."

"Don't be stupid, Tae. You're gonna get sick!"

"I don't care."

"Can you stop being stubborn for just one second?!"

"Stubborn is my middle-name~" he said in a sing-song voice, "Taehyung-"

"I just want to talk to you, Y/N" he sighed, "Give me a chance to explain-"

"Don't you get it? I don't want to talk to you!" you yelled in frustration, "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" There was a gasp over the line and from your point of view, you saw Taehyung's face contort in pain as he muttered, "I – I can't." a tear escaped your eye as you watched him down from your window, looking cold and miserable, "I can't Y/N!" he repeated, "I can't because I-"

"Stop. Please." You cried, not wanting to hear anymore, "I don't want to do this anymore, Taehyung."

"But Y/N-"

"I'm sorry." you said as you hung up, willing yourself to turn away from the window. I'm sorry.

Half an hour passed and the rain only got harder, creating loud noises that echoed through your apartment...through your hollowed heart. You wanted to push through with your plans of staying in bed, eating ice cream, and watching your favorite movie but you just couldn't. Not after what happened with Taehyung. Not when he's still outside in the pouring rain.

You peeked through your curtains every now and then, surprised to still see him there; standing in the middle of the street, his hood down making his hair wet. Your heart ached at the sight and you couldn't understand what he's trying to do. Or why he's doing it, for that fact.

Well you do, you just didn't want to believe it...Or refused to believe it.

Lightning struck making him jump, and that's when you had enough of his little stunt. "He's going to kill himself." You muttered as you grabbed your coat and umbrella before heading out the door.

The moment you opened the door to the building, holding out a red umbrella over your head, Taehyung looked up, wide-eyed. You approached him, slowly, and when the two of you were under the umbrella's shade, you took a look at him and felt your heart wrench.

His hair was dripping wet and he was visibly shaking from the cold; His pink lips had turned pale and yet he had the strength to show you a smile. The two of you stared at each other until you spoke and broke the silence, "You're really stupid, you know? Are trying to get yourself killed?!"

Taehyung pursed his lips, looking like he just might cry. He opened his mouth and the words that come out of his mouth were enough to melt your heart. "I'm sorry." He gasped, his lips quivering. "I—I was a jerk. I made a big mistake—"

"Why did you do it?" You asked more out of curiosity than accusatory, "Because," He closed his eyes. "I was never contended. I was always looking for something better—"

"So I was right," You frowned, "I wasn't enough for you."

"No!" He frantically stepped towards you, gripping your warm hands in his cold ones, "No...no...you're already the best, Y/N!" He said "I was just stupid not to realize it sooner and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I only realized it the moment I made that mistake. The moment I lost you." He whispered and you could see the sincerity in his gaze, "I shouldn't have cheated on you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so stupid to have done what I did; to hurt the one girl who had never failed to make me smile." He held your hands together, bringing it close to his lips as he stared right into your eyes.

"I love you, Y/N." He said. His lips shaking as a tear fell from his eyes. "Please give me a chance to make it right."

"How do I know you're not lying?" You said though you knew he had already won you over...again, "You lied to me, Tae."

"I know." He looked down guiltily, "And I regret it. I regret it so much I want to punish myself." he looked at you, "But I promise you, this time it'll be different. I'll be better. I'll be good, Y/N. I won't let you down, I swear!"

You looked at him, weighing your options. Is it worth it to take him back? you thought. Or am I buying myself a one-way ticket to insanity?

You looked at him; at his teary eyes and pale lips; his beautiful face though shivering from the cold, and thought just how love makes you stupid. Because looking at him, you knew... you knew you would have gladly made the mistake over and over again.

"Don't mess this up."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I was a jerk! A complete—" realizing too late of what you said, Taehyung froze; hope flaring in his eyes. "What?"

"I said," you moved closer to him, running your hands through his wet hair as you brushed it off his forehead. "Don't mess this up. You only get once chance and I—"before you could finish your sentence, Taehyung had crushed you into a hug. The hug was cold and wet, considering that he has been standing under the rain for quite some time. You felt his body shaking and you realized that he was sobbing. You raised your arms to return his hug, rubbing his back comfortingly. "Hey, don't cry—"

"I really thought I lost you." He sobbed. "I really though you weren't going to give me another chance."

"I thought so too." You said in all honesty.

He gripped your arms, and held you at arm's length to look at you, "What made you do it, then? What changed?"

You gave him a soft smile as you realize the answer to his question. "That's the problem." You muttered, as he cupped your cheek, his thumb running along your cheekbones. "Nothing's changed. I still love you, Taehyung."

Taehyung grinned, his eyes filled with tears and his nose all red and puffy. "I love you, too." He crushed you in a hug. "God I love you so much!"

You sighed in his embrace, not caring whether your clothes were getting soaked. "Shhh... I forgive you, Tae. Stop crying."

"I swear I won't let you down. I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I love you." He let go to stare at you. "Because when you left me, I literally felt my world fall apart. I—"

You held up your hand to stop him "Save your quotes, Tae." You chuckled, knowing how talkative your boyfriend could get. "I get it, you love me."

He pulled you by the waist, closing the gap between the two of you. "And don't you forget it." As he said it, he leaned down and met your lips in a passionate kiss. The umbrella fell from your grip and soon the rain came down on the two of you. You smiled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer; the water running along your faces.

When the kiss broke you were both breathless and grinning widely. Taehyung leaned his head against yours as you watched the water dripping from his eyelashes like little dewdrops. "Why... isn't this romantic?" he teased.

"Very." You gave him an eskimo kiss. "But we better get inside or we'll both get sick."

You were about to go when his grip on your waist tightened. "Wait, I'm not done yet." He leaned in closer, the water dripping from your hair to your faces, "Saranghae~"

You smiled softly, playing with the hair near his nape. "I love you too."

And with that, the two of you smiled and shared another kiss—another passionate kiss—

In the rain.

The end

Don't forget to vote and comment ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
338K 15.8K 93
If the world turns it's back on you, what will you do? I mean ... If your world turns it's back on you ... will you survive? ~ It's You Who I Love B...
2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!
150K 5.6K 46
You are running away, from your home, friend, responsibility and your past. A guy helps you out. Will he be able to change your fate? ...