Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 💝
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 37 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 36 💝

266K 6.6K 336
By ixoraaroxi

David's POV

I stayed awake until the morning. Once Livy fell back to sleep, I just sprawled on the couch watching some news on the television.

Around 6:30am, I decided to cook breakfast since I didn't have anything to do  yet.

I got back to the bedroom to check on them and there I saw my little boy crawling playfully around the bed while his mom was peacefully sleeping beside him.

When he saw me, his eyes widen in happiness and he extended his arms to me. I picked him up and he giggled while I kissed his tummy.

"Let's go outside. We don't want mommy to wake up, right?" I tickled him and he happily nodded like he understood what I was telling him about.

I heard the doorbell rang. France and a woman stood outside with worried faces. I let them in and I explained everything that happened last night. The woman introduced herself as Katie, Livy's best friend.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Livy rushed to us. She looked cute in my oversize shirt and  big pajamas. 

Katie and France hugged the anxious Livy. 

"I don't know what to do if something bad happened to you. I will never let them escape the prison." France sworn in a concern tone.

"I'm fine now." She kissed his cheeks. 

I was standing there while carrying my son who was happily bouncing up and down.

"David, thank you for coming on time. Thank you for saving them." France spoke.

"It's my responsibility to protect them France." I replied proudly.

After we ate breakfast,  France drove Katie to work while we were left alone in the house.

I could feel Livy's uneasiness. Every time our skin touched, her skin felt abnormally hot and she sneezed a lot.

She even asked me to keep our baby away from her for a while because she might possibly infect him with her sickness.

"What time are you leaving?" She asked me while rubbing her nose. 

I gave her a confused look.

"You can leave anytime you want. Thank you for coming over."

"I want to stay. I want to take care of you and our son. Please!" I pleaded. 

Luckily, she nodded otherwise we would be having a long discussion again.  

"C'mon baby. Let's take a bath!" I picked up my son and he squealed in happiness.

"I'll bathe him." She offered.  

"No worries, baby. I got it. Just sit there, relax and watch cartoons." I winked at her.

She looked surprised. Yes baby. I still remember you love cartoons.

I never allowed her to overwork herself. I didn't want her doing the chores or the laundry. We had housekeepers to do them but she always insisted to do them by herself.

In her free time, she would watch cartoons or reading books in my library.

There were even times I joined her with popcorns and chips in front of us while watching cartoons.

It was silly to think that a big guy like me was watching cartoons, but watching it with my wife was the best feeling no other man had ever experienced. 

"Can you manage bathing him?"

"Of course I can." I happily answered.  "I read many books about babies so I think I will do good in this." 

I had purchased many books about babies and made research on parenting starting the day I learned about my son. I never missed a day without reading them. I had to impress Livy when I would come back. 

"As you wish." She replied.

Livy had to help me undress our little munchkin. He couldn't stop squeeling and bumping playfully and I had a hard time undressing him. My precious son.

"There you go!"

"Thank you mommy!" I noticed Livy chuckled when I talked like a baby. 

I carried my cute little monster to the bathroom while singing a song. He giggled and chuckled irresistibly while I was washing him inside the tub.

I had to protect his head from the rough edges. I couldn't keep him still. He wanted to play and he kept splashing water at me, and when I groaned and made funny faces, he would laugh more. 

I enjoyed the moment. I loved doing every single thing with my son.

I wondered how Livy made it despite being alone for years without me.

I will never let you alone again, baby. I will be there for you, forever. And I will love you and our children, forever.

Children. The thought made me feel ecstatic. I will keep you pregnant each succeeding years, baby. You will stay with me, forever.

The tub was surrounded with bubbles, and my baby kept on throwing bubbles at me. I decided to join him inside the tub. We were laughing and playing that I almost forgot the time already.

We stopped giggling when I heard the door open. Both I and my toothless baby grinned at her. She sighed and smiled. 

"Time to get up!" She said while pulling a towel.

I stood up unaware of my nakedness, and when I saw Livy gasped, I just then remembered I had no cover down there.  

My mighty friend was standing proudly and I gave her a seductive look. She blushed before walking out.

I followed them inside the bedroom and Livy put him on the bed. My baby squealed and crawled around the bed showing his naked butt. 

Livy tried applying some lotion to him but he kept avoiding it by crawling away. We both chuckled by his playfulness. 

I tried chasing him but he kept crawling away while giggling. I felt the towel loosening but I ignored it and just focused catching him.

It just happened that the towel eventually fell off and the next thing I saw was Livy's face in front of the cock.  

"You didn't tell me you want it baby."

She bit my lip and her face was heating up. She quickly moved away but I caught her on time and pinned her down on the bed.

I bit my lower lip like a maniac, and seeing her under me made me groaned. 

We were interrupted when our son crawled back to us, so I had to released her.

"I have one class today. Can you watch him for a while? I should be back after 2 hours."

"Sure! No problem baby." I smiled at her. 

****

It was lunch time and I just had finished feeding my son. He eventually took a nap after drinking his full milk.

Around 1:30pm, France came to visit and he allowed me to go out for lunch with Livy.

I went to the university to surprise Livy and take her for lunch. I was waiting for her inside the faculty office when a brunette woman came to me.

"Hi, I'm Victoria. I am a P.E teacher here."

"Good afternoon. I am waiting for Olivia." I replied while returning a handshake.

"She must be somewhere outside." Her stinging voice irritated me. Her cleavage were showing and she even lowered her neckline more.

No one can defeat my Olivia. Even in her baggy clothes, she was still the most beautiful and sexiest of them all.

She tried opening a conversation but I wasn't interested at all. I wanted my Olivia only.

Mr. Patrick, the dean came and greeted me. I told him I was waiting for Olivia.

I decided to wait for her outside the office, but Miss Victoria pulled me and she clung to my arms and offered to help me around the school.

Her advancement shocked me but I still faked a smile.

Just in time, Livy entered and when she saw us stood, she got furious. She gathered her things and stomped out of the office.

I followed her while calling her name but she wasn't looking back. I saw her entering the cab but she was just ignoring my call. I ran after her but the cab had already drove off.

Shit! What have I done? I gripped my  hair disappointedly.

I called my driver to take me to Livy's house but when I got there, the apartment was silent. I called her phone several times but she wasn't answering neither.

I had no idea where she went. She was not returning home for three days now.

I had been sitting on her doorstep waiting for her but she didn't return.

I never left her place. When I went back to the hotel to change clothes and shower, I always had men watching her apartment in case she would come back, but she never did.

I just remembered to call France but he refused to give his address.

He told me they were doing fine with him, but he had been worried abouy Livy's upset state. I explained to him what happened and he clearly understood but he still didn't allow me to see Livy yet.

I always visited the university hoping I could catch her and talk to her, but whenever I came closer, she would give me her deathly glares.  Whenever she did that, it scared the hell out of me. She is the only woman that can bring me down to my knees.

I hadn't got enough sleep for the past few days. I only showered as quickly as possible so I could go back to her apartment to wait for her. But she still wasn't returning home. 

Again, it was getting dark and I was sitting in the front porch outside her apartment. A cab stopped and I saw her coming out.  

Our eyes were locked. I looked like a disaster. I know.

It had been a while since I last shaved, and my eyes were swollen from not getting enough sleep.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you." I walked towards her and hugged her. I couldn't contain it anymore. I cried on her shoulder.  

"I'm sorry." I repeated the words several times. "I keep hurting you. I am sorry, baby."  

"Let's get inside." She said softly. 

I instantly followed her like a lost puppy.

"Go, freshen up." She said while handing me a towel. 

After I showered, she offered some fresh clothes that must belong to France. 

"Sit." She uttered while arranging the food on the table.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

"I'll have dinner at France's place."

"Please, don't leave yet." I pleaded and she just glared at me.

"If you leave, I will not eat." I whined like a child. 

"Are you serious? If you don't want to eat, then don't!" She scowled back and walked away. 

I stood up and quickly ran to the frontdoor. I blocked her way by spreading my arms wide. 

"You will have to face me before you can get out." 

"Are you seriously detaining me in my own house?" She looked furious already. 

I bit my lower lip.

"Get out of my way." She scowled again. 

"No."

"David James Miller!" She yelled fiercely.

"No! You can't scare me Olivia Miller." 

Her irritation was obviously boiling up. The next I knew was she was throwing punches to my chest.

Honestly, it didn't hurt me an inch. She looked annoyed and flustered when she noticed I wasn't hurt at all.

I lifted her up, carried her by my shoulder and slapped her butt.  

She was screaming and kept punching my back but I knew it annoyed and irritated her more when her punches never damaged me at all.

I pinned her down to the bed and I situated myself between her legs.

She was still screaming and tried getting off but I defeated her with my large frame.  

"Olivia Miller, calm down!"

"Get off me! I swear I will kill you!"

"No, you will not!"

"Yes, I can!"

"No, you can't!"

I covered her hot lips with mine. She wiggled and fought me to get away.

She wasn't responding to my kisses so I tried entering her mouth by my tongue. Our missionary position made me want to strip her right then and there, and enter her fully.

"Open your mouth, baby." I seduced her with my eyes before kissing her again.

Her mouth was eventually open and I devoured her lips like it was my last meal. She seemed to enjoy the moment that she just kept her eyes closed while following my strokes.

"Are you going to listen to me now?"  I whispered.

"Get off me first." She snapped wearily.

"No. I won't let you go. Never again!" I told her before kissing her deeply again. 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694 40 8
"The man you were, the one I married, would have kicked your ass all over this god-damn room for talking to me like that. But then maybe you were ne...
729K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
3.6M 98.9K 28
Arranged to marry a rich guy she has never heard of, because she never watched all the gossip channels or TV in general. Cara Winters comes home afte...
275K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...