CARRIE (Fairy Tail Fanfic)

By IsabellaTucker5

Erza was bullied and abused by her class mates & her religions mother but, it all changes on prom night. More

A/n
Erza's First Period
Go To Your Closet
We Should Post It
Classmates Punishment
Erza's Poem
Lucy in the office
Erza practices her powers
Ultear askes Jellal to ask Erza to Prom
Erza rejects Jellal invintasion
Mira confronts Erza
Jellal askes Erza to prom AGAIN
Erza goes dress shopping
Erza shows Eileen her powers

Mira confronts Jellal & Ultear

121 1 0
By IsabellaTucker5

M- "Come on Ultear, you & Lucy are best friends. If you 2, you 3 are planning a joke on a lonely difenless girl."

U- "This has nothing to do with Lucy or you Mira & for me."

Kagura walked by, she turned her head giving Ultear a death glare then turned back around going to class.

J- "Listen Mira this is just between Ultear & me, you know it's kinda like a privet thing. What is the big deal it's just prom right, famous athletes like Tim Teapow take to kids to prom all the time & everyone loves him for it.

Mira was so confused on the last thing Jellal just said.

M- "Really? You're hardly a famous athlete, this is a really big deal for her."

J- "Look it doesn't matter, she said no."

U- "Then you'll try again."

M- "Don't."

J- "Okay."

U- "It's not okay."

M- "Jellal when you show up with Erza Scarlet around your arm, aren't you going to look the tiny pit ridiculous?"

U- "We don't care how we look, do we?"

J- "No."

U- "Come on."

Mira turned her head to watch them walk away to class. Thinking maybe Ultear did feel guilty for what she did to Erza & give her a happy moment in her life, but she was still going to keep an eye on Ultear to make sure, this it's a prank.

Sorry about the short chapter. There are more chapters to come. I hope your enjoy the story & the rest to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...