Lucy in the office

Lucy's dad was in the office, talking to Makarov about letting Lucy going to prom but Lucy forgot to delete the video of Erza in the locker room & so she was suspended & not allowed to go to prom. After that Lucy went to the gym & all of her friends see, she was angry.
L-"I guess I'm out of the prom, that old geezer is going to lose his job home by dad is sewing him. Damn it Ultear why didn't you stand up for me? We could have them by the balls".
U-"Cause of what we did to Erza Scarlet, we diversed it, I thought I diversed it, Mirajane is right it was the shitting thing to do".
L-"Bullshit, that Erza goes around saying that everyone except her & her mother are going to hell, come on".
U-"Your a pig Lucy, what did Erza Scarlet ever do to you".
L-"She's been begging for it scene 6th grade Ultear".
U-"I have to go".
L-"I seem to remember you were in there throwing shit with the rest of us, what is that she called her? Freak".
U-"I stopped".
L-"Oh you stopped".
U-"Yeah".
L-"Why you keeped running? Why were still running?".
U-" Stop it Lucy".
L-"Come on Ultear you have been dreaming about senior year & perfect boyfriend & the perfect prom you're whole god damn life. You already booked the hotel didn't you? Already practice the sounds you're gonna make when you & Jellal make love, that's right your act is bullshit, change of heart. You don't if a shit about Erza Scarlet & everybody knows it".
Ultear just ignore Lucy & walked out of the gym heading home before she did Lucy turned saying "See you around Ultear".
When Ultear got home, she went up to her room seeing a dress. She was happy that her mom got her a beautiful dress, but something didn't feel right to her, & she doesn't know why she's felling this why.