RECOVERY ° S. STILINSKI

De iliadwolf

Everything has changed. [Teen Wolf seasons 4 to 6] [Book 2 in the Jayla McCall series] -story started: Januar... Mais

Derek?
Home
Math sucks
Party gues- dead pool?
Who Are You?
Jayla
Your fault
bonfire catastrophe
It's over
Questions?
Taken
answers
La Iglesia
Senior scribe
Raeken
killings; nothing new
Ashes ashes we all fall down
bloody hands and mental institutions
wolves, chimeras, dread doctors oh my
school nights
A Note from me to you
Liam?
scott?
aftermath
another Q&A
locked up
canceled
dead weight
when hell freezes over
end of a long story
stiles birthday!

la bête de Gévaudan

1.7K 52 4
De iliadwolf

            One place I never thought I would be walking into was a rehab facilitation. Especially not Stepping Stones. The place wasn't the worst, there were plenty of places that we could be going to that would stir something worse up but this place was still weird.

          One of my elementary friends had to be admitted here when she was in middle school because of stuff she went through so it felt weird coming in just to see a teacher that wanted nothing to do with Beacon Hills High School.

      "Guys, are you sure this is our only choice? I mean, I get he's our coach but we could always just spill the deal to our current coach and call it a day." I spoke as we left the jeep, slowly walking to the front door of the building. "And risk him telling everybody in town? Yeah, let's try to keep Scotty here alive." Stiles replied and I shook my head.

       "Fine. Let's go and get this over with." I huffed, glancing in the doors before sliding into the building. The walls were white and the couch that sat in the middle of the room was light gray and there was a head hanging over the top. As I moved closer, I realized that the head was of Finstock. I tapped Scott's shoulder and nodded towards him, causing the three of us to surround him.

          Scott and Stiles sat on opposite sides of him and I squatted down behind the couch. "Hey, Coach, it's Scott and Stiles." Scott tried to get through to him but his eyes were blankly staring at the ceiling. "Coach, You're in rehab. You didn't have a lobotomy." Stiles spoke and I furrowed my brows, waving my hand over his eyes hoping he would at least blink in reply. "Coach?" I muttered.

          Stiles shrugged and glanced at the table where there was an ongoing chess game. He went to move a piece but Finstock's hand shot out, gripping his wrist. "Don't you touch it. I've got Nurse Gonzalez by the balls of the last three moves," He chuckled between his words, "and she knows it." He was smiling but when Stiles didn't release the piece he glared, "Let it go. You're checking out of this place now." Stiles said.

          The three of us stood up, ready to walk out the door with Coach but his reply caused us each to go back down. "Not a chance." Scott and I exchanged worried glances before focusing on Finstock. 

         What does he mean by not a chance? As far as the boys say, he's our only hope. "Okay, Coach. But, we know you're fine." Scott spoke up causing Coach to shush him loudly sitting up slightly.

         "I have a debilitating disease. It's called "I'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach-phobia." Look it up." He said and I furrowed my brows. That was all the way back in Junior year, back when Stiles was possessed by the Nogitsune.

        "Nobody's shooting arrows at anyone, okay? We just need you to coach the charity game." Stiles explained but Coach just scoffed loudly.

       "Charity? Not a chance." He said, looking forward, ignoring our words nearly completely. This was harder than any of us thought it would be. "How exactly have you been conning them into letting you stay here?" Stiles questioned. Coach turned his head his eyes slightly wide. "I, uh... I have relapses. It's... It's serious. I've had seven of them." He stuttered, nodding vigorously as he spoke.

         "So once a month?" I deadpanned and he nodded slightly, "Yeah, you see, uh, every time they are just about to discharge me," He clicked his tongue. "I relapse." He described his fail-proof plan to us.

          Of course, he had a plan to stay here, I mean, who wouldn't? There must be good food, a place to sleep. Not only that but it's basically free. The thought of that was a good thing but you'd think they'd be a little more lenient to leaving.

          "And no one's noticed that pattern?" Stiles questioned and Coach just smirked, "I have phenomenal health insurance. So why don't you guys get the hell out of here? I hate charity games. They're meaningless." He spoke and I pursed my lips.

         "I don't think the charities would agree." I commented causing Coach to sigh, "What's it for this year?" He questioned.

                "Cancer," Scott answered.

                 "For or against?" Coach asked causing me to facepalm myself.

                "Against, Coach. Deeply against." Stiles replied with his face scrunched up. "Yeah, okay, well, I'm deeply not interested." He replied, placing his head back down. "Coach, we need you." Scott tried to plead but he shook his head without looking at any of us. 

                 "I will never coach there again." He stated with a firm voice but Stiles nodded.

                  "That's okay. Because we don't actually need you to coach the game. We need you to forfeit." He revealed and Coached opened one of his eyes to look at us. "Forfeit?" He asked in a questioning tone.

                  "Forfeit," I repeated and he groaned lightly. "I'll do it." Scott, Stiles and I muttered yes before Finstock got up. We waited outside as he did what he needed and then he told us that he'd be at the school tonight.

         "I can't believe we actually convinced him," I commented as we drove in the jeep. Scott nodded, sitting forward from the backseat. "Yeah, me too. But this is a good thing. We can shut down the game and keep everybody safe." He said and I turned slightly. 

        "What if it doesn't work? Or what if Coach backs out and doesn't forfeit? I mean when has he ever forfeited? It's like it's not in his nature. What's our backup plan?" I questioned and Scott inhaled deeply.

            "We fight."

-----

           "Mason you know your part... " Scott said as we stood in the history classroom that Kira's dad teaches in. We had each gotten roles to play in the 'mission'. "Corey and I break into the Devenford Bus and search their shoes," Mason said and Malia nodded. "I take out the TV vans." He added.

          "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game." Stiles said and I nodded, "Meanwhile, I'll do my best to check people's shoes when I get the chance." I added and Scott nodded, "The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole as well."

          Malia rose her hand slightly, "Just out of curiosity... What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him."

            She had a point, it was the same as what I brought up earlier, the fact that we're just teenagers. Supernatural teenagers yes, but all in all, we weren't as strong. "No, he's not," Kira said and Scott nodded, lifting his shirt. 

              The place that was before brutally shredded due to Theo's claws, was now smooth like it was before.

          "She's right. It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed. When were all together again, when we were a pack." He trailed off for a second before I cut in.

         A new found burst of optimism popped into me as I nodded, "The Beast doesn't have a pack. Not like us anyway. It's practically alone, we got this, guys. No one is going to die tonight." I spoke and they each nodded slightly. "Alright, let's do this," Scott said, hitting the table before we all filed out of the room.

       The boys and Kira went to change into their uniforms, Mason going with Corey, which left Malia with me. "Let's head out, find a way to see if anybody happens to have blood on their shoes," I spoke and she nodded.

           Once outside, I was the slightest bit surprised to see three news vans parked on the field. "You going to be able to handle that?" I asked. Malia took in a deep breath, "Yeah, go search the shoes." 

     Tightly, I nodded running towards the bleachers. Plenty of kids and family members were sitting down as I went by, most didn't have blood on the bottom so it was easy to rule them out.

         A girl showed up beside me causing me to jump. "Holy- hey, you're Lori right? Brett's sister?" I asked and she nodded. She was one of the people we were able to help when the Deadpool had gone through the town. "Yeah, he said to help so I've been looking at shoes under the seats but it's hard when the feet aren't lifted up." She explained and I nodded.

         "I have a plan but I don't think the people will like it that much." I offered, trailing off and she nodded. "What is it?" I sighed, looking at her knowingly before grabbing somebody's ankle and looking at the bottom of their shoes by pulling their foot. They pulled their foot away and Lori smiled lightly.

          "Alright, sounds like a plan." She started doing the same thing as I had demonstrated. I took a slight break, going over to Stiles as I realized that the game still looked like it was going to happen. "What happened? I thought we were supposed to get the game canceled?" I asked and he took in a deep breath.

                  "Coach flaked like you said. So, we're going to play and hope to god that nobody gets killed." He explained and I nervously ran my tongue over my upper lip, wringing my fingers together. "Okay, so try not to get killed out there?" I offered and he nodded.

         "Will do." He kissed my forehead as the whistle was blown and I turned, going back to looking at the bottom of people's shoes.

         Lori and I met up in between the bleachers that we were looking for, as Kira stormed passed, mumbling something in a different language. Lori glanced at me and I bit my lip. "Can you check on her?" I asked and she nodded, "Yeah." She followed Kira and I turned, seeing Malia by the multiple news vans still.

       My eyes adjusted and I saw somebody near her. From the way she threw her hand back, her claws catching in the shadows, I could only assume it was her mother.

          Instinctively I went to go towards her, making sure she was safe but my attention was put on the fact that I had to keep looking at these shoes, all alone this time.

      With a quick glance back at Malia, I ducked under the seats, eyes bouncing off everybody's shoes. Hayden and Sydney sat down in the bleachers and me tentatively, grabbed the back of Sydney's shoe.

        It took a couple tries, with her strongly pulling her foot back before I could get a look. She hit me in the forehead with her heel and I winced, placing my hand on the area as I feel to the ground. Not her.

       My head was throbbing when I stood up and I went over to Stiles who happened to be standing off to the side of the field in that moment. 

          "I'm gonna need ice," I muttered, causing him to raise his eyebrows. "For what?" He questioned and I lifted my hand off my forehead where there was already a bump forming. "Jesus Jayla, whatever happened, try not to do it again." He said and I scoffed.

       "Really? That's your only advice? How rude." He sighed before glancing over to Coach. "Grab one of the ice packs that coach keeps in the cooler. And be careful next time." He added, patting my shoulder before turning back to the field as Finstock was calling his name.

        After grabbing an ice pack, I went back to the bleachers and stood against them, the ice only helping my forehead a little bit. 

       A few minutes later a high pitched sound hit my ears, causing me to wince. It was only there for a second, but the second it subsided, a low and loud growl echoed through the air which could only mean one thing.

       The beast was coming. 

        Scott ran up to me as I ran out onto the field. "Try to get everybody to safety," Scott said and I bit my lip nodding. "Everybody run!" I yelled out, going to the bleachers. "Come on. Run run, inside everybody." I waved my arm as a crowd went past me. 

      With one quick glance back at Scott, I followed after and once inside everybody was gathered in a group, which surprised me. "Okay listen. Guys and girls separate into groups of four to six." I demanded and there was shuffling as people grouped. 

          "Good, now. Go hide. Whether it's a janitor's closet, locker rooms, library. Anywhere you can find and hide. Don't move until I come and find you. And trust me. I'll make sure you're all okay." I spoke out quickly before hearing another huge growl. 

         "Go fast." Everybody ran off. Kids from Beacon Hills, some Devenford kids. I followed kids through the halls, helping some find hiding spots themselves. One particular group hid in the chemical room in the chem classroom which I didn't even think would be open at this time.

          For such a time, there was hardly any screaming. Most were good for keeping their mouth shut. Brett, the kid from Devenford ran into my, hitting my shoulder before offering to help keep the kids safe.

              "As long as this town gets away with nearly the came amount as people as they came in with, then we should be fine," I commented before a slash cut across my stomach and I groaned, falling to the ground. 

           Pounding footsteps came down the hallway and Stiles' face showed up in front of mine. "You're hurt." He stated before glancing at Brett. "Help me carry her," Stiles spoke to him before they grabbed my arms and legs. 

         I winced as the cut on my stomach moved, the injury coming from Liam. "Why's Liam hurt?" I asked and Stiles huffed, "He went after the beast without thinking." Was all he said before he brought me into an empty classroom.

       Liam's groan came from the table next to me and I sighed. "Heal him. Please." Was all I was able to say. Since the Dread Doctors messed up my powers I haven't been able to heal myself like I was able to do when Lydia got hurt at the beginning of last month.

       Everybody's voice was drowned out by the ringing in my ears from the pain. Suddenly it subsided and I slid off the table. Yet not even two minutes later I was already falling down again. This time because of Scott. 

        As my knees gave out, Stiles, Liam, Hayden and Brett looked at me. "Who?" Liam asked and I mumbled out Scott's name. "I got it." Liam, Hayden, and Brett all ran out together, leaving me bleeding on the ground with Stiles in front of me.

        "Here, I'm gonna lift on 3. 1...2...3.." He counted down, lifting me up at 3, placing me on the table again. "You'll be okay. Try and heal. You can do it. You were able to do it before the Dread Doctors were in town and you can do it now too." He tried to cheer me on but my body wasn't having it.

        My head was throbbing from the blood in my body moving too fast and there being an injury in the way. "I can't. There's no possible way." I muttered out, my eyes fluttering shut and opening weakly.

          "Hey, don't fall asleep alright? Just stay awake long enough for Scott to save our asses again." Stiles spoke, tapping my cheek lightly, causing me to groan. "I don't know if I can," I mumbled as he grabbed my hand. "You can and you will." He insisted.

         It went silent for a minute or so before I heard a loud roar echo through the halls. My ears recognized it as Scott's, my body reacting to it quickly. Almost as if I was a wolf, my skin pieced itself together, the blood clearing up as if it was a backward process. 

           Shakily, I stood up and Stiles let out a sigh of relief. Without a real thought in my mind, I ran out of the classroom, trying to find Scott. Once I did, he was outside was Liam, following something. He stopped behind a car and I furrowed my brows.

          "This is it," Scott said holding up a pair of sneakers. I walked forward looking at them deeply before footsteps caused me to turn. "Scott? What are you doing to my car?" Mason's voice came from behind me, causing me to slightly gasp.

         "It's you," Scott muttered and Mason glanced between us. "What?" He asked, focusing on Liam, "Liam, what's he talking about? Liam?" When none of us answered, Corey revealed himself from the car and grabbed Mason. "Corey, wait!" Scott and I yelled together as they both went invisible.

          We stood for a second before I sighed, "I have to go inside and let people out of their hiding spots." I said before walking out. Scott and Liam followed, helping me file everybody out of the school. Once the school was empty, Scott, Stiles, Liam, Hayden, Malia, Braeden and I stood outside.

          "So Mason's the beast?" Malia asked and I bit my lip nodding. "Yeah, which I don't understand because he would have shown up on our list of possible chimeras if he was able to be the beast," I replied and Scott shook his head. 

          "We have to find him and help him." He said and I nodded in agreement. "Where would he be, though? I don't know if you noticed but the Dread Doctors are pretty good at hiding things from the general public." I sighed as Scott shook his head. "That's not the issue."

         Stiles clamped his hands together, looking at Scott, "Then what is?" He asked and Scott huffed.

          "If Mason is going to change again before or after the Dread Doctors get to him." 

-----

word count: 3032

I have nothing to say really except that I'm blessed af that I don't have school tomorrow. Yes I shorted 5x18 to half a chapter, how? I don't know but bless up okay..bless tf up.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
692K 17.1K 110
"Titans are back bitches!"
15.8K 474 14
"Listen to me, whatever this is. We'll get through it... together, okay? I'm not giving up on you." in which the mind flayer finds himself a new host...
2.1K 69 4
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰┈➤ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. ❝ When Lord Zedd returns more power...