On the Court #Wattys2015

Від themoneb

The color of his skin didn't matter. With his heart on his sleeve and panty-melting smile, she fell for him... Більше

On the Court
CH 1: Coffee shop soundtrack
CH 2: Cheer Shorts
CH 3: Wolfpack!
CH 4: Just a New Year's Eve party
CH 5: Our Hang Out
CH 7: Wilmington Blossoms
CH 8: The New Things
CH 9: A Year Older A Year Wiser
CH 10: Assumptions
CH 11: My First
Ch 12: The Story Begins
CH 13: A Visit
CH 14: It's Time
CH 15: The First Year
CH 16: The Third Year
CH 17: The Fifth Year (part one)
CH 18: The Fifth Year (part two)
CH 19: The Fifth Year (part three)
CH 20: Another Go
CH 21: To Gain And Lose
CH 22: A Valentine Love
CH 23: A 'Yes' Would Suffice
CH 24: To Stir and Let Sit
Epilogue
Extra: The Other Generation
Extra: Happy Father's Day
Extra: Growing Pains
Extra: It's Not Always Sunny
Extra: Can't Leave It Alone

CH 6: Feeling Used and Confused

5.2K 122 81
Від themoneb

Toni felt horrible...and fat. Shoving spoonfuls of icecream down her throat sure did make her feel better for the time being. She was an emotional wreck, watching liftetime movies, because mother nature decided to give her little 'gift' early this month. Guys had it better that's for sure.

She groaned, rolling over onto her stomach because the light of the TV was annoying her. She set the tub of icecream on her nightstand and threw the covers off of her.

Man, I'm hot.

She thought. She hated this time of the month. One moment she's hot and another cold and then she wants icecream.

She nearly cursed Luna for her absence.

Who told her to be gone for a almost a week?

Luna would take care of Toni during these times because Luna would do the same with her younger sister back home. She'd buy Toni things she'd need and even rub her back to comfort her.

She missed her best friend.

Her phone rang and she subconsciously rolled her eyes before answering it.

"Hello?"

"I'm so sorry I can't be there right now," Luna rushed into the phone.

How she knew Toni's cycle better than Toni herself was a mystery.

"It still freaks me out that you know my period better than I do."

"We've been roommates for almost two years. I know you."

"Yeah whatever. I feel like crap."

"Get up and get some tylenol."

"We ran out and my body aches too much to buy some."

"Excuses. You'll have to do this on your own ."

Toni groaned, "Don't remind me. I'm gonna take a nap."

"Ok. Hope it gets better. You know how the first day is."

"Yeah, I know. I miss you." "I miss you too. I'll see you." "Bye." "Bye."

She stuffed her phone under her pillow and tried falling asleep. After a few uncomfortable minutes she finally got some rest.

Not even twenty minutes passed when there was a knock on the door. She punched at her pillow in frustration. She could always act like she wasn't home but the volume of the television deceived her. She got out of her bed, fixed at her sweatpants and tanktop, and went to answer the door.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked once she saw who was at her door.

"Well hello to you too," he replied, walking past her to let himself in. She shut the door and turned to face him.

"Seriously, Darren, what do you want?"

"I'm bored...again." "Yipee for you, now leave." "Well someone is having an attitude today."

He looked around the dorm room and nearly laughed because one half was decorated differently than the other.

That was Luna and Toni for you.

"I've never been inside this place before."

"And you won't be for long if you leave right now."

"What's up with y-Whoa you look like crap."

"How flattering," she rolls her eyes and walks to the kitchenette where she had some water on the stove. It was cold now so she turned on the fire to heat it up again.

She walked back to her bed to see him sitting on the edge of it. "You wont be very entertained here," she sighed, sliding into her bed.

"Are you bleeding?" he asked more of a joke than anything so he was kind of surprised when she answered, "So?"

"Oh...well no wonder Luna sent me here."

"Luna sent you here?" "Yeah, she said you needed company or some shit and I wasn't doing anything."

Luna was up to something. Always was and always will be.

"Now I feel bad for her making you come here."

"Don't. I don't mind. Do you need anything?" "It's not like you'd actually get them for me," she muffled into her pillow.

"Actually I would. I used to all the time for my mom."

"I don't wanna bother you."

"It's fine," he insisted.

"I just need some tyenol really," she mumbled, a bit too embarrassed to tell him everything she needed.

"Are you sure that's all you need?" he teased. He knew she was blushing even into pillow. "Yes!"

"Okay " he chuckled, rising off her bed. "I'll be back in like fifteen minutes." She nodded and heard as he walked out of her dorm, closing the door softly.

It took Darren barely five minutes to get into the store and get what was needed. The cashier eyed him suspiciously as she rung up his items. "Girlfriend?" she giggled, ringing up the box of pads. He shrugged, "Somethin' like that." "Alright, that'll be $18.93." He paid what was due and grabbed the bags before heading to his car.

Toni was just getting out of the bathroom, drying her hands on her pants when she heard her dorm room door open. She didn't get frightened, knowing it was Darren. She climbed back into her bed and waited. She was confused when she heard her freezer open, then close. Darren walked into her room and tossed her the bag. She sat up and looked inside it, instantly flushing.

"I only said tylenol," she mumbled.

"I'm old enough to know you're lying."

He's so embarrasing she thought to herself.

She tossed the pack of pads under her bed and crumpled the plastic bag, letting it float down to the floor.

Darren went to the kitchen and brought out a glass to fill with water. He handed it to her and sat at the edge of her bed. "Thanks." She took a couple pills before cuddling under her covers again.

"What did you put in my freezer?" "Rocky road ice cream." Her eyes widened, pure joy alight in her eyes.

"How'd you know that was my favorite icecream?" He chuckled, nodding toward her nightstand where her empty tub of icecream was.

"Here I am thinking you can read minds," she joked. Darren had a smug expression as he scooted further on the bed so his back was against the headboard.

He grabbed her remote and changed the channel. She sat up, "Who the hell do you think you are, changing people's channels?" He raised the remote away from her as she reached for it.

"Darren, seriously, no one wants to watch ESPN." "Wait, look we're on TV." She stopped and turned towards the television, "What do you mean we?"

NC State is at it again with another win. Star players Marks, Rivera and Johnson score almost all of the teams points. They surely are a star team. Even the cheerleaders had an amazing performance during halftime. Congratulations on another win.

"Do they always talk about our wins?" Toni asked in awe. "Pretty much" he smiled.

"Wow, that's great Darren. They talked about you and Jeremy on TV!" "Yeah, it was kind of surreal the first time I saw but after a while I got used to it." "Do you ever think of going pro?"

"All the time." "If you were given the chance...would you go?" Toni asked with a childish tone in her voice. If he left she'd be sad. She would lose a friend that she was more than close to.

He sighed, "I don't know. It's always been a dream of mine but the more I think about it, the less realistic it becomes."

Toni sat straighter and looked into his eyes, "Don't think like that. If you're good then you'll make it and you're good, Darren."

"You don't know that." "Well...I can sure as hell hope and you should be too." He looked at her with unsureness in his eyes but the light in hers made it vanish. "Thanks," he smiled.

"Now...be a good boy and massage my back." Toni sprawled out on her stomach. Darren laughed. "Who the hell do you think I am?" "Someone in my room sitting in my bed about to massage my back. So get to it."

She adjusted herself so her stomach was across his legs and she laid her head on her crossed arms.

"I'm not good at this." "I don't care, as long as my back stops aching." He dug the heel of hands into her lower back and she wanted to moan because it felt so good. She bit her lips and closed her eyes at the feeling. While Darren was curing her aching back, the dull ache between her legs was starting to build. Who knew hands can treat you this way?

She groaned when a cramp came. Apparently the Tylenol weren't working fast enough.

"You should get on birth control."

What?

She didn't know if she should yell at him or laugh. He could've suggested it as a joke but knowing Darren she knew it could've been for his own selfish reasons.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she snapped.

"Whoa, chill. I was just sayin' because doesn't it help with cramps and shit? That's what Luna told me."

"Oh...yeah I guess. I've never tried it."

Toni relaxed under his touch as he reached the curve of her back, relieving all the tension.

"Can you hand me my ipod?" she asked. He reached his arm out to her nightstand. He decided to open it and browse through it.

No good apps.

He went through her music. "One Direction? Really?" he chuckled. She pushed herself up and turned so she could face him. "Don't judge me. They're beautiful."
"You don't seem like the boy band type."
"I'm not really. I'm the Niall Horan type." "Typical."
"Hey! He's everything. I would have his children."
"Ok, next topic," he shook his head.

"Oh shut up. Why are you going through my stuff anyway?"

"Curious but it's all crap," he said, scrolling through her short list. She snatched it away and went back to sitting beside him. "You have to actually listen to them before you judge." "Trust me, my little sister used to blast it all the time."
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah, she's eleven and hella annoying. I mean, who plays an album called 'Up All Night'? Dumbasses."

"Well no wonder. That's their first album. I like to call that the 'kitty popstar days'. Here, I'll show you one of their new songs." She searched through her ipod to find one of her favorite songs on the new album.

'Better than words' began to play.

"Okay listen. This song is just...the feels."

She practically shrieked, like she always did, when Niall's part came. When the song ended Darren was shaking his head. She groaned, "Well I'm not gonna force them on you. What kind of music do you listen to. Wait, let me guess," she joked.
He gave her an insinuating look. "Are you assuming something about my preferences because I'm black?" He gave her a trivial smile. Her eyes widened as she started stammering, "Oh, uh no. I just thought-"
He started to laugh to release the tension, "Chill, I'm messing with you."
She rolled her eyes playfull, "Whatever. I don't care what you listen to. I'm not picky when it comes to music."

"Even R Kelly?"

"Okay except him," she giggled. "He sings perfectly but when he has a song called 'marry the p*ssy' I vote 'no'."

He chuckled. "My mom listens to that mess." "Don't all moms," she joked. He took the ipod back and she didn't object. "What's this 'Take Care of You' video?" he asked. "Nothing," she said a bit too quickly. "Yeah right," he mumbled, pressing play.

"Is that you?!" She rolled her eyes, "Yes. " "Who's the guy?" he pondered aloud. "My old dance partner."

"You guys seem cozy," he muttered spitefully. She rose an eyebrow at him, "Well, we were dating at the time so I'm guessing that's why."

For some reason Toni felt uncomfortable showing him this video. It was taken nearly two years ago, right before she started at state actually. Darren didn't like the video. Not the dancing just the...touching. It made him uneasy in a way. When it was over she took back the ipod. "My parents didn't really approve of me dancing so they made me quit....assholes." "You don't like them?" "My mom's alright but my dad...no."

"He'll come around." "You don't know my dad. Anyway, go make me a bowl of icecream." "Well damn, no 'please'?" She snuck her face closer to him, "Please," she whispered seducticely. He bit at his lip and quickly nodded before hopping off of her bed and headed to the kitchenette.

***

Gladly after two more days her period was gone. It was always short but still painful at first. Darren stayed another day, watching movies with her and eating all of her icecream. After a nice long bath and some pampering, which consisted of hair moisturizing and face masks, she was ready for the day.

Luna was coming back today and she couldn't wait. She'd be arriving later this evening and she was already begging her to go to the new icecream shop. It was noon now and she was getting ready to hang out with Darren at his dorm.

She pulled on a loose gray sweater and some black skinny jeans before slipping into her black uggs. Her phone vibrated so she picked it up from her bed to see it was a text.

D: I'll be there in ten minutes.

Ten minutes! Toni wanted to curl her hair but ten minutes wasn't nearly enough for her thick hair. She sighed, going to the bathroom to simply comb through her straight locks. She nearly poked her eye applying on eyeliner. She was never good at applying it on herself. Her mascara was light and so was her lip gloss.

She grabbed her phone and dorm key before leaving down to the first floor. She only had to wait a minute before Darren pulled up, blasting some song through his car. She got into his passanger seat and cut off his music with a scowl. "Who told you to touch my radio?" "Hello to you too, Darren" she mumbled. He rolled his eyes and drove off.

They got to his dorm in a little under five minutes. They both stepped inside and she went to his room, flopping on his bed. "What're we gonna do?" she muffled into the blanket. "I was hoping we can make dinner. I'm hungry." She turned over on her back and looked up at him. "So you called me over here to make you dinner? At noon?" "A late lunch," he shrugged. She sat up, "Okay but we both know I'm not the best cook." "That's why I'll teach you," he smugly stated before dragging her into his kitchenette.

A dirty kitchen and messy clothes later they finished their hamburgers and homemade fries. Darren thought it'd be funny to squirt  ketchup down her sweater. She gasped when he did it and scolded him for it. He laughed and gave her his practice shirt and wash cloth so she could clean it off. She folded her sweater and set it on his bedside table after changing into his over large shirt.

"You couldn't have given me a smaller shirt?" she whined. "You couldn't have been a bigger person," he teased. She rolled her eyes, sending him the finger. After eating Darren made them some alcoholic drink that she wasn't so open about because of the blue color. He made her try it and she ended up liking it.

They laid on his bed and debated watching a movie or just napping. Of course Darren wanted the nap.

"Darren I don't wanna sleep." "Well I don't know what else we can do."

Toni sighed, staring up at his ceiling. She can't believe she was going to suggest this.

She turned her head towards him and said, "We can have sex."

A smiled spread across his face as he looked at her. "Oh so Miss 'I don't sleep with the same person twice' wants to sleep with me...for the third time."

"You know, if you're gonna be cocky about it then we-"

He chuckled, "I'm just kidding, come here." He grabbed her by the waist and leaned in, connecting their lips. She laid her hand on his cheek, deepening the kiss.

He moved his hand down to his shirt that she was wearing and lifted it to rub over her skin. She moaned into his mouth, slipping her tongue between his lips, thrashing against his. He rolled on top of her and lifted the shirt off of her. She sucked air through her teeth when he left wet kisses on her neck and collar bone. She lifts the hem of his shirt untill it's over his head and tosses it to the floor.

He kissed down her chest and stomach, making her gasp when he licked her belly button. He unbuttoned her pants and shimmied them down her hips with her tilting them upward to help. He spread her legs and kissed up her thighs. She held her breath, not sure of what he was going to do.

He looked up at her through his lashes to see her breathing heavily and observing his actions.

"Blue lace...I like it."

"Oh shut up."

He grinned lowering and kissing her through her underwear. She moaned, shuddering at the warm feeling. He pushed off his sweat pants and leaned over her, hands either side of her head. He kissed everywhere except her lips, leaving her needy. "Sit up for me," he mumured against her now moistened skin. She did as she was told and wrapped her fingers in his hair and brought him in to kiss her, she was growing impatient. He chuckled against her lips, knowing his taunting paid off.

He unclipped her bra with ease, something he's done plenty of times before. She pulled away, "No," she whimpered, holding her bra to her chest.

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Why not?" The innocent look in her gray eyes would've made him fall to his knees if he already wasn't on them. "Just...no."

It's not like I haven't seen the rest of her he thought. Just then he recalls that their other two times she never took off her bra.

She looked into his eyes to see the hurt. It's not that she didn't trust him, she just wasn't comfortable with it.

"Toni, if this is another one of your rules..." She bit at her lip. "No...I um..." she didn't know how to tell him about it. She just laid down and slowly pulled the bra off herself. She pressed her lips together as she saw him observing her left breast. He leaned over her again and stroked what looked like a scar with his index finger. It was long and seemed old. It was placed in the center of what looked like a large dark birthmark, from the bottom of her nipple to the lowest curve of her breast.

"What happened?"

She shook her head, a tear slipping from her eye.

Why the hell am I crying? she scolded herself.

"Hey hey," he soothed as he wiped her tear away "you don't have to tell me. It's alright."

She sniffled and humourlessly laughed, "Why am I crying." He smiled down at her, "I don't know, you tell me."

He has a nice smile she thought. "If you don't want to do this-"

"I want to," she cut him off. He chuckled and leaned down, kissing her cheek where her dimple would be.

"Let me get you under the covers," he spoke aloud more to himself than to her.

They settled under the covers and he removed her underwear and then after taking off his own. He reached over to his nightstand, grabbing a foil packet before putting on what he needed.

He eased himself into her with a soft moan. She clutched onto his shoulders as he made gentle easy movements into her. She moaned out his name, making him want to please her more.

He kissed down her neck and she whimpered, setting a rythm with him. "oh god" she panted.

He groaned, moving a bit faster. He leaned his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. For some reason it made it feel all the better. She was lost in his hazel eyes and watched as the pupils slowly dialated.

With one heavy deep movement she cried out. "Oh...Darren" she whimpered. She grabbed his face between her hands and kissed him hard, moans spilling from her mouth and into his.

They breathed hard against the others lips, clammy skin pressed against each other. He was gentle and deep and that's what made it harder to try and hold on. She just couldn't.

"I'm s-so close," she breathily moaned, arching her neck and shutting her eyes tight. Out of bravery and the need for the feeling she pushed at his shoulders and rolled them over so she straddled him.

To say he was surprised was an understatement. The strength she had and the need in her eyes was all new to him. She rested herself on her hands, one beside his head and one in his hair as she circled her hips above him. She moved at her own desire but he was right there with her.

He rest his hands on her waist as he moved his hips up toward her, matching her.

She crumpled, buried her face in his neck and cried out at the first wave. Clawing at his shoulders she reached one powerful release. She was shaking and gasping for breath. He was seconds behind her, gripping the skin on her hips as he also fell apart.

They slowly and gently disconnected but Darren wrapped an arm around her to keep her there on top of him. She nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck, letting her arms rest over his shoulders.

"Wow," he sighed. She held back a laugh as a smile spread across her face. She sat up, her hands pressed against his chest as she looked around his floor. "Where's my underwear?"

"Leaving already?"

She giggled, "No, I just want my underwear on." He sat up as well and reached down to the navy blue lace undies that were slghtly under his bed. He handed them to her and laid back down. She moved from her straddling position and rolled beside him onto her back to slip them on. She went back to laying on top of him and nearly closed her eyes to sleep.

"I'm leaving Friday to Wilmington."

She rubbed her cheek against his chest, "Don't we have a game?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving a bit after it's over."

"Oh..." Toni couldn't hide the desperation in her voice. Now who was gonna hang out with her? Oh yeah...Luna.

"Are you gonna miss me?" He didn't say it teasingly, more like he neeeded to hear the right answer.

"Yeah," she sighed.

"Well...you can come with me." She lifted her head to look into his eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'm only staying there one night so we'll be back late Saturday." "Are you sure your mom is okay with that?" "Yeah she doesn't care." "Okay, I'll come" she smiled, her dimple indenting. He leaned up and connected their lips in such a deep kiss that when they pulled away it left Toni a bit dazed.

He smiled when her cheeks tinged and she seemed to go back to laying on his chest to hide it. "About my...um...scar," she started, finally getting the urge to actually tell someone besides Luna.

"You don't have to-"

"No, I want to. I trust you," she whispered. He rubbed up and down her bare back for support.

"My dad is....horrible. A really mean person. He only cares about our family and no one else. I was born with that birthmark...obviously. He thought it was a mark of satan tainting my skin. I was only seven," her voice cracked at the last part. She sniffled but continued. "I was seven when he came home really drunk one night, him and my mom fought about something earlier that day and he kept saying she was unfaithful. He was paranoid, my mom would never cheat on him. Anyway, it was late and I heard him stumble in so I went to check on him. As soon as he saw me he raged and threw a bottle of vodka at the wall. My mom was drunk herself and passed out in her room. I screamed and that made him even more mad. He sliced me there with the neck of the bottle becuase he said it was his mark and made me evil myself."

Darren was slightly shocked. No way that could've happened to her, he repeated in his mind but the more she sniffled the more he knew it hurt her and had to be real.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, kissing the top of her head. "Don't. My dad and I have made up since then but I still know it bothers him."

"Well...it doesn't bother me."

****

Luna and Jeremy pulled up to Luna's dorm. Jeremy gave her a long loving kiss before she got out of his car and ran to the dorm room doors. He pulled off and drove to the guys dorms, ready to see Darren. He had to tell him about what happened while they were on break.

He parked in the parking lot before walking up to the building and entering it. His dorm was a couple doors down from Darren so it wouldn't be out of his way. He didn't knock because Darren said he was always welcome to come over unless he told him otherwise. He brought out the spare key and opened his door. It was quiet which was odd when it came to Darren. He usually had his TV on or was playing some music while cooking or maybe even on the phone.

As he stepped further into the dorm he started to hear faint voices coming from his bedroom. He didn't want to snoop on him but it's not like he'd get caught.

Toni traced the tattoos on Darren's chest, fascinated in the design.

"What does it mean?"

"It's a pheonix and usually symbolizes rebirth like moving past a hard time." "A hard time?"

"My mom...she needed help around the house all the time. I remember working...a lot, trying to help her out and even my sister. It was hard." "That's brave of you. I've never worked a day in my life," she shamefully laughed. "It was worth it. I saved enough for college but when I got the scholarship I just gave the money I saved to my mom." "That's nice of you."

Toni felt warm inside. She wasn't used to this and she knew it wasn't right. Cuddling and laughing with a guy she wasn't meant to be intimate with but she was.

"I want to get a tattoo one day," she thought aloud. "Right here?" he teased, circling his fingers on her lower back. She gasped, lifting her head to look at him. "Most defenitely not there." "You know I'm playin' with you," he smiled, pressing kisses along her jaw and face. She giggled at the tickly feeling, squirming away from him. "Stop," she laughed. "Use the magic word." "Magic word? What magic wo-."

"Aww!" Jeremy came busting into his room. Toni was quick to get off of him and cover her bare chest. "What the hell Jeremy?!" Darren yelled.

"Damn you have another honey in your room? I would've thought yesterday with Porsha was enough with the way you blabbed about it on the phone."

Toni felt...hurt and...used. The sting she felt in her eyes was enough to know that this has gone on too far.

"Get out," Darren growled.

Jeremy's eyes traveled to her and widened. "Toni? Damn, wait 'til Luna hears about this."

She bit her lip to stop the whimper that was coming from the heaviness in her chest.

"I should go," she whispered because her voice was constricted with the tightness of her throat.

"Toni wait, I-"

"I have things to do anyway."

Jeremy instanly regretted his words. What he saw here was more than, what his mom called, a 'hump and dump'. The look on Darren's face when Toni said those words was sign enough that he just messed some shit up.

He excused himself from the room and ran his hand over his face.

Stupid he scolded.

Toni was quiet while she put on her bra and slipped back on her clothes, even the sweater with ketchup on the inside. She tossed Darren his shirt and sat at the edge of his bed to put on her shoes.

"Can't we at least talk about this?"

"No."

"It wasn't like that-"

"I'll see you tomorrow." She gave him a small forced smile before picking up her phone and leaving.

She passed Jeremy on her way out the dorm. "Don't you need a ride?" he asked. "I'll walk" she mumbled before shutting the door and leaving out the building.

Her whole walk home she felt stupid. Stupid for starting to have feelings for the kid.

A tear slipped and she felt even more stupid for crying.

Getting back to her dorm and shutting her door was the best thing she could do. She was a weak individual and being trapped was the only way she could combat her emotions.

Luna shrieked and tackled her in a hug. She pulled away to see Toni with red eyes. "What happened?"

A dam bursed, tears falling freely. "I'm so stupid," she sobbed. "Toni tell me what's wrong." "I slept with him. I fucking slept with him...more than once! I'm so stupid for actually thinking tha-"

"Slept with who?"

"Darren! I slept with Darren!"

Luna's eyes widened. "Whoa...um...when was this?" "Well the first time was at that new years eve party" she sniffled,"and then a few days after and then just a couple hours ago."

"Toni you know not to get involved with guys like him. He's one of my best friends and all but he's a glorofied sex god."

That made her faintly smile, "He was sweet and I thought that maybe...maybe-"

"I know," Luna soothed as she brought Toni back in her arms and stroked her hair. "He stayed with me and took care of me while you were away and the one day he's gone he goes and sleeps with Porsha" she cried.

"I'm surprised he hasn't caught something. You know she slept with Shawn?"

"Her base?" Toni awed. "Yeah, you know how she is." "Hoe-bag." "Right" Luna giggled.

This is why Toni loved her, always making her feel better.

"Let's eat some dinner, I'm starved." Toni went to the fridge and brought out a soda, "I already ate a while ago."

"Really? What did you have?" "Hamburgers." "You went out? Why do you keep walking everywhere?" she laughed.

"Darren made them," she mumbled, opening her soda and taking a sip.

"Oh...and about Darren, don't beat yourself up about it. I haven't seen him in a real relationship since highschool. It's not you."

Toni nodded, "I'm just...gonna lay down or something."

Luna felt bad for her. Really bad. She was going to have to knock some sense into him. Forreal.

***

"Okay guys we're gonna stretch and warm up our stunts alright?" Lyci shouted out to the team when everyone arrived.

Toni had to pee...right now. She tried to find Luna so she could go with her but when she did she was sucking face with Jeremy.

She found Nicolaa and nearly screamed to the heavens when she agreed to go with her. "Why don't you ever go by yourself?" Nic laughed as she waited outside the stall. "I hate these locker room bathrooms. They creep me out."

When she was done and washed her hands they left the locker room.

Nicolaa was fidgeting and picking at her fingernails which didn't go unnoticed by Toni. She stopped them from walking and turned to so they'd face each other. "What's wrong?" Toni asked, making sure that they were alone. They were in a hall right outside the locker rooms where nobody else was.

"N-nothing."

"Nic you're all red in the face, tell me what's wrong." "I...I'm so confused about...some things." "Tell me."

"I have to know if it's true first." "Uh...okay. Whenever you're ready to tell me." "No...just stand there and don't move." "Nic, what's wrong?" "Please." Toni nodded, "Okay."

Nicolaa took a step forward to Toni and laid a hand on her cheek. Toni just stood there, not expecting anything bad. Nicolaa looked into Toni's grey eyes and leaned in, pressing her lips to hers. Toni's eyes widened but she didn't move, she was deathly still. Nic pulled away and gulped, "Yup...I'm gay."

"Oh...um...o-okay" Toni squeaked. "I'm sorry I kissed you I just had to see first and...you know...you were there." Toni's cheeks tinged, she sort of...liked it. "W-well you can do it again i-if you want." Nicolaa's eyes widened this time as a shy smile spread across her face. "B-but you're not gay or anything right? I don't want you to-"

"I'm not but it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun," Toni whispered and connected their lips again. Toni was hurting. She shouldn't have been but she was and it made it so much worse that she was practically using Nic to ease the pain.
Nicolaa's hands were on Toni's waist while Toni held her hands on her cheeks. Toni was pressed against the wall behind her as their tongues thrashed. The kiss was sloppy and needy.

"You have to promise you wont tell," Nic gasped against her lips. Toni nodded and dove her mouth in for more.

"Umm..."

They both pulled away and stepped back from each other when a third voice was present.

Oh shit.

Darren's eyes widened when he saw them both kissing. To say it didn't excite him would be a lie.

Toni leaned into Nic's ear and whispered, "I'll meet you out on the court." Nicolaa nodded and scampered away.

Toni tried walking past Darren but he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back.

"Can we talk?"

"Uh...no, I don't think that's necesary." "Toni..." "There's nothing to talk about." "About yesterday-"

"I already heard enough yesterday."

"No...with Porsha, it was nothing. She randomly came over and...you know...asked."

"And being 'you' you couldn't say no."

"Sort of and she left right after. We didn't talk or hold each other or laugh. She just left. I'm sorry okay?"

Toni wanted to be mad but she couldn't. She was the one that suggested it and Darren, being Darren, oblidged.

"Okay, I get it" she mumbled. He smiled down at her, "What was that?" "I accept your stupid apology."

"Good now give me a hug." She was going to push him away but he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her head.

After a few seconds they pulled away and he leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head, refusing him.

"Don't kiss me." "Why not? It's not like we haven't kissed before." "Darren, I don't know what it is we're doing and kissing is just complicating it for me so can you just...not."

He nodded and gave her a small smile. She walked away, calling 'Good luck' over her shoulder.

He stood there a minute, confused. I wouldn't mind being complicated with her.

He can't kiss me because kissing is intimacy and intimacy is making this worse.

A/N: Hey guys!!! Long chapter...you like it?

Please please please leave feedback in the comments below. I feel like I'm typing for ghosts!!!

Tell me what you guys think so far.

Answer these for me!!

What do you think about Toni and Darren so far?

Why do you think Toni's dad is so against her birthmark?

What's up with Nicolaa?

Why did Jeremy have to open his big mouth?!?

Bye guys!

-Mone'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

416K 15.5K 41
I let him in; I gave into my urges and loved him in every complete shape and form. His blonde locks as I ran my hands through them, his mesmerizing b...
658 69 21
He capture the sky with his eyes and then CLICK then he was the sky It was a sunny afternoon and she knew that she was in love yet she denial with h...
Scarlet Red ✔ Від Mag!c#

Романтика

3.9K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
4.8K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...