Kendall Jenner Imagine

By ninewrites

GxG stories about you (Y/n Y/ln) and Kendall Jenner in an Alternate Universe. GxG only More

Welcome
A child?!
Say it
Feelings
Feelings show
Mutual Feelings
I love you but I lost you
Babysitter
Babysitter part 2
Revenge: wrong person
Revenge: the date
Image of you
Photographs
Truth Hurts
Lost Truth
Reminisce: rain
New Cover
Relish the Night
Instant Regret
Into you

The diary

9.8K 154 8
By ninewrites

Y/n's Diary

I saw her passing my way. I didn't know what to do. I used to smile and greet her but I feel awkward so I look the other way. Besides she's the captain cheerleader. She'll never notice a nerd like me anyway.

Kendall's Diary

I passed the corridor and saw the pretty smart girl I usually sit with during chemistry. I tried to smile at her but she looked the other way. Besides I'm just a girl who can do some flips while she is a pretty honor student. She'll never notice a girl like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.7K 34
Sadie Sink and Max Mayfield gxg imagines p.s. All of these stories are gonna be gxg but I may or may not make another book with bxg, gxg, and g x rea...
33.1K 568 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.
194K 6.5K 23
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. It certainly wasn't in your plans road tripping with a strange girl you met on the way. And it cert...