A tyrant girl

By JaynelleDejesus

More

A tyrant girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

127 3 6
By JaynelleDejesus

                                                                                  Chapter 1

   (2005 December)                                                                                   

                The moist damp of soil, a perfect solitaire island, the beach with virgin shores and I thought I can be at peace after a work.

Aoki was thinking she could find seclusion in her new bought island, but a yacht was lying in front of her villa. The storm last night took off some of the trees she planted.

“Help!” a small echo of voice ran with the wind.

“I thought I can find peace with myself, and this faulty global warming keeps changing the weather.” She ran towards the lying yacht.

It must have been hard for the owner to find a land in the Pacific.

She climbed to the deck, “Where are you?”

In a flickering voice, “I’m here”.

She ran towards the cabin and saw a man covered with blood.

“Hang in there.”

“Eagle 3 this is Alpha 1 , I need medics at the base. Station 3.  Red code!”  She checked his injuries and applies first aid.

 ------------------------------

“Where am I?” Junsu opened his eyes. The thundering shackles of water flashbacked.

“Good evening. The master told us to serve you with care until your chopper arrives” Aoki said serving him the food she cooked.

“ Master? Who is he? I need to thank him. Do you mind if I use your phone?”

“Sites can’t reach this zone. We communicate thru radio into the main house where my master lives. We have contacted in your behalf. “

“Thank you. When will my rescue arrive?” Junsu stared at the food.  It is a porridge filled with minced vegetables.

“I don’t eat carrots” he whispered

“Eat it!” Aoki was furious.

“We plant those vegetables here and painstakingly served it to you. If you are thankful, that we save your life, EAT IT!” Aoki stood and left Junsu in shock.

Junsu was shocked. And ate the porridge obediently.

After eating Junsu went to the veranda, the rain kept on pouring and the weather is getting worst.

"I need to get back soon, but with this weather how can I?" he went to the bathroom to see his wounds.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" aoki was startled to see Junsu at the door.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Junsu closed the door abruptly.

 ____________________________________________________

(2014 March)

"Ms. Aoki ! Ms Aoki!" A smiling Randelle wake her from reminscing the past.

"Yes Sir Randelle?" She was staring Mr. Junsu as he perform his last song for his last concert of the year.

"We are heading to the agency after the concert to celebrate Junsu's birthday."

"Yes, sir, everything is prepared according to what we have planned" she replied.

She walked towards the backstage area. She instructs all the security personnel while waiting for Junsu to get back .

"Ms Aoki. We are all in position." Lander reports through her monitor.

"Ok. Please check our route and get ready. We are moving in five minutes."

Junsu is walking towards her.

"Sir!.." Junsu lost his conciousness and fell towards Aoki,

"Sir?" She hugged him and carry inside the van.

"What happened?" Randelle asked worriedly.

" Please call Mr. Yoochun Park, we will drive to his hospital. " Aoki replied. And drove the van.

----------------------------------------

(2005 December)

“ I told you to eat the vegetables too. “aoki said.

Junsu ate the vegetables , with difficulty he swallowed the carrots.

“Are you really a maid here?  When will your master come?” Junsu asked?

“ I will go get some fruits in the north side of the island. Your ride will come if the weather condition gets better.”

Aoki stood and walked.

Junsu is still dizzy with the dazed he went through. He remembers his friends, and the last concert they promised to perform.

I need to contact them.

Junsu tried to stop Aoki from getting outside the room. But he dozed off.

Aoki saw it, and ran into him.

“I need to conduct my last concert with them, they are worried …” Junsu lost his consciousness.

Aoki laid him in the bed.

“I think I better call the base, and quickly asked them to send the chopper. But the weather in the base is awful, even a boat can’t pass through.”

“ I guess I should tell him when he wakes up.”

 (2014 March)

“Dr. Park, what is happening to Junsu? He has been dozing off every week?” Randelle asked.

“He is tired. How many schedules he has left?” Yoochun asked.

“Tonight was the last part of the concert. But he has musicals next month. That is why he needs to get to his rehearsals tomorrow. “Randelle replied.

“First, cancel all his appointment this week. A full week rest is needed. Second, fix that schedule; I don’t want my dear friend to collapse again. “ Yoochun said in an angry voice.

“And Randelle, who is that woman? “ Yoochun pointed out Aoki standing near the door.

“Oh! That is Ms. Aoki, She is the head of security. “ Randelle replied sleepily.

“Can I leave Junsu for a while? I need to do some sorting out before I follow him passing out. “ Randelle yawned.

“Ok.”

“You! Let’s talk!” Yoochun glared at Aoki.

Aoki with her usual blank face followed Dr. Yoochun.

“Who are you? “ Yoochun asked in a low-pitch voice.

“I am Aoki, the head of security of Mr. Kim.” Aoki replied blankly.

Aoki was staring at a very handsome doctor in front of her, but she is not even the slightest bothered. Other girls might have drooled already. But she is the type of girl; you will mistake to a stone.

“I don’t believe you. You are just a fan of Junsu? Right? And you infiltrate the agency and get to know him?” Yoochun sarcastically said.

“Me? A fan? Yes, I am a fan. But, that was back then, when you and him are still in a band. If to specifically explain, I am a fan of your former band. DONG BANG SHIN KI. “Aoki replied not changing the expression in her face.

“There! I knew it! This is just a part of your scheme to get a grip of Junsu. And eventually take him with your bare hands.”

“What will I gain?” Aoki asked.

Yoochun was surprised with her reply.

“Don’t make me laugh, don’t play innocent here. You just wanted Junsu for yourself!”

“ Me? I just want to do what I want.” Aoki said.

“What do you want then?”

“I have no obligation to answer to you. At this point I need to go back to my boss.” Aoki stood.

Yoochun tried to grab her temple but, Aoki swiftly throws a Jujitsu defense.

“Don’t touch me! Unless you want me to break your hinge bone.” Aoki said.

(2005 December) 

Junsu woke up, he remembered that he was taken in an island by the storm. And met a woman that saved her, he tried to sit down. But a hand stopped him.

“Rest. Tomorrow morning I will call the base again and ask when the chopper will arrive. Due to some bad weather you will need to stay here for a while.” Aoki said.

“Where am I? What part of the globe?

“Well, I can’t specifically tell you the location of this island. My master will surely kill me. But rest assured you are still near the Pacific Ocean. And you are still in Asia.” Aoki replied.

“Who are you? What is your name?” Junsu asked.

“Me? We don’t need to know each other’s name. We will soon part ways. And eventually we won’t meet ever again.” Aoki replied and looked outside the window.

“Do you know who I am?” Junsu said.

“No.” Aoki replied.

Somehow Junsu’s heart was filled with warmth. He thought that there is no place in Asia that no one recognizes him.

Somehow he wished to live a normal life. And know people who will not have pretense in front of him.

Maybe the bad weather is a God-given chance for him to rest and live a world of peace.

“When  will I meet your master?”Junsu asked. He looked at the sky.

“Master will not meet you.” Aoki said.

“Why?I want to thank him for the kindness he is giving me.”

“Him? My master is a woman.” She replied while blankly looking at the sky.

Junsu looked at her, it hit him, for he had seen lots of woman that swoon over him and try to look cute and beautiful while looking at the sky.

But the blank and expressionless face she had looking at the sky seemed a picturesque he had never seen.

“Stop looking at me.” Aoki glanced at Junsu.

“Your wounds are not that deep, but you need to undergo some xrays to see if you incurred some hemorrhage. “

“You want to eat?” Aoki asked.

“Ah. Yes. “

“No picking of vegetables. You think you can walk? I can bring the food here.”Aoki said.

“No, I think I can walk.”

“I will help you then.” Aoki said

“How can you trust me? I am just a stranger to you.”

“Huh? “ “Oh well, master trusted you, and being mindful we welcome people here.”

Outside the room is a small studio of musical instruments at the right, and a small kitchen in the left. The amazing part of the mansion is the massive space in the first floor. It is a small concert hall. Making the entrance of the house as the stage.

“Is your Master an artist or something?” junsu was amazed on how unique the instruments are displayed.

A piano was left hanging near the stair. With 4 side of it tied up, it has an illusion of floating piano.

The guitar has its strings untied in between. It is attached to the wall, giving an impression of the strings tying it with the wall.

The drum set is invertedly attached to the ceiling , giving an impression that it will crash anytime.

“Yes, Master is an artist. This is her solitaire island. And unfortunately she lost her vacation alone because you came.”

“What do you mean?”

“oh  here. Take a seat first, I will prepare something “

Junsu never imagined that he will be in an island alone with a complete stranger. Protected by body guards his whole life. He had never experienced having a night with a girl without worrying obssesive fans.

As he looked at her, she seemed too natural. Bare face, long hair tied up with a chopstick. Her physique is hidden with bulgy dress, but he knows that she takes care of her body very well. Not too thin, well toned.

“Eat, and stop figuring out my size.” Aoki said giving him a bowl of noodles. With kimchi at the side.

“You want some rice?”

“Yes please.”

“OK” Aoki took some from the fridge and heat it in the oven.

“Here.”

“Where are the other maids?” He asked

“Oh they are a family to us, we are not called maids here, and they went to the north side. Their family lives at that part of the island.”

“Oh I forgot, for you will leave soon, no asking of questions . As we want to live in peace here.”

“Ah”. He continues to eat.

 "You've been lying in bed for days. You want to have a walk in the shore?" Aoki asked.

"Can I? However, it keeps bothering me that I am still not able to contact my friends. Can't we do something about it?" Junsu said while eating.

"Ah. I forgot, Here, use this phone to call, it's a mobile phone with a satellite reception. I think it can reach them. Use international codes to connect. " Aoki gave Junsu the phone.

"Oh! Yunho Hyung! Im fine, please don't worry about me. Yes! I know, I has hurt and they help me. Fortunately I was able to land my yacht in a private island near the pacific." Junsu went on talking.

Aoki cleaned the table and wash the dishes.

"Yep, I think the weather will get better soon. I will contact again.Bye! Please tell my parents that I'm fine. Thanks." Junsu said.

"Are you coming?" Aoki asked 

"My arms" Junsu looked at Aoki asking for help.

"Ah sorry, " She reached for him, and wrapped her arms around his waist while supporting his other arm in her shoulder.

"Lets go!" Junsu smiled.

______________________________________________________

(2014 March)

Aoki looks at Junsu while he is sleeping.

"It took me nine years to finally meet you. Protecting you from afar is too difficult. " A slight smile pierced her pretty face.

Junsu woke up. And saw Aoki standing beside him.

'Where is Randelle?"

"He told me to take care of you. He will need to subside the ruckus of social networking sites. One of the fans saw you fainting." She answered in monotonous voice.

Junsu close his eyes.

"How long was it? Almost nine years. Did she actually think her disguise will cover everything. "  Junsu said.

 Aoki. His savior. The vivid memory.. He tried to go back to the island. But, it was a private and secluded island. Trying to bury his memory with her, he kept on working. 

"Aoki! I tried looking for you." Junsu said.

Aoki stared at Junsu. Shocked. He knew.

---------------

(to be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...