Drowse - First Season - Finis...

By JustRogTaylorLove

What happens when you are in doubt between pursuing a professional career in a beauty pageant and a great lov... More

Chapter 01 - You promised Roger. - February 1971.
Chapter 03 - Tell the truth? - July 1971
Chapter 04 - Disappointment / July - August 1971
Chapter 05 - Wacky Halloween / Brian and Chrissy - September-October 1971
Chapter 06 - Brian and Helena
CapĂ­tulo 07 - Brian x Roger
Chapter 08 - Helena x Roger / The painting - part 01 / December 1971
Chapter 09 - Helena x Roger / The kiss / part 2 / December 1971.
Chapter 10 - Helen Will Be Mine (POV Brian) January-February-March 1972
Chapter 11 - Brian and Roger Kissed Me / April-May 1972
Chapter 12 - Envy of Alicia / You must choose, Helena / June-July 1972.
Chapter 13 - I gave up my studies, Helena / August 1972.
Chapter 14 - Alicia's macabre plan / September-October 1972
Chapter 15 - Helena and the pictures are gone / November - December 1972
Chapter 16 - In Search of Evidence / December 1972
Chapter 17 - Please stop playing with the feelings of Bri and Rog
Chapter 18 - I saw a spirit.
Notes
Chapter 19 - I'll sign up too, Helena./ January 1973
Chapter 20 - I already know who I love / February 1973
Chapter 21 - The choice of Helena/March-April 1973
Chapter 22 - Do not call me Brother, Brian / Maio1973.
Chapter 23 - Photography and Painting / June-July 1973
Chapter 24 - All Wrong / The Frame Uncovered / August - September 1973
Chapter 25 - Listen to the voice of your heart, Helena / December 1973.
Chapter 26 - Alice x Roger / Counselor Freddie / January - February 1974
Chapter 27 - Finished Brian/February 1974
Chapter 28 - Cutting the Wrists / February 1974.
Chapter 29 - Maylor/February 1974
Chapter 30 - Caring for Brian / February 1974
Chapter 31 - Queen II and Miss London/March 1974
Chapter 32 - Rainbow Theater / March 31, 1974
Chapter 33 - Tour North America/Scare/ April 1974
Chapter 34 - Brian's Disease / May 1974
Chapter 35 - Miss England / Alicia's surprise / tears / May 1974
Chapter 36 - Roger Daddy / June 1974
Notes
Chapter 37 - Something/July 1974
Chapter 38 - The Gift of Brian / July 1974.
Chapter 39 - The Alicia Process / Miss Universe / July 1974.
Chapter 40 - Birthdays / Bri going bad / July - August 1974
Chapter 41 - A New Guitarist for Queen? - August 1974
Chapter 42 - You Do not Know Me Helena / August 1974
Chapter 43 - New Cycle / September-October-November 1974
Chapter 44 - Helena and John / November 1974
Chapter 45 - Rainbow Theater / November 1974
Chapter 46 - The Treehouse / December 1974
Chapter 47 - Time / December 1974
Notes
Chapter 48 - The Bridal Bouquet / January 1975
Chapter 49 - Now you have to choose, dear Helena.
Chapter 50 - Ridge Farm / August 1975 / Part 01 - Freddie's Cherry Cake
Chapter 51 - Ridge Farm / September 1975 / The Cowboy Jimmy / Part 02
Chapter 52 - Ridge Farm / The kiss of Alexia and Roger / Part 03
Chapter 53 - Ridge Farm / Alexia x Helena /'39/part 04 / September 1975
Chapter 54 - Ridge Farm - Bohemian Rhapsody / Part 05
Chapter 55 - I'm love with my car /Part 01/ November 1975
Chapter 56 - I'm love With My Car / Part 02 / November 1975
Notes
Chapter 57 - Roger and Helena godfathers / A Night at the Opera / November 1975
Chapter 58 - Alicia's Confession / The Stardom / November - December 1975
Chapter 59 - I always loved you and did not know / Penultimate chapter
Chapter 60 - Love of my life / Last chapter / New Year 1975-1976
Epilogue

Chapter 02 - I promised and I will fulfill Helena.

145 7 0
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Roger

Shit. I hesitated with Helena. My friend does not deserve this. I'm sending the three girls away. I change my clothes fast and I take a pill for a headache. Damn hangover. I wash my face and do my oral hygiene. I put my hair in a mess and put on my brown beret. I give you a perfume. I get my documents and the key to my car. I do not eat anything. There is no time for that. It's a quarter past twelve. I walk toward the parking lot of the building. I get in my car and I turn on the vehicle, leaving in a rush. I suppose Helena went to the bus station, bought some bus tickets to Surrey. She will not miss the parade for anything. I know my friend and I know how objective she is for things. I go to the bus station the fastest and twenty-five minutes later I arrive at the bus station. I park my car and head for the information booth running. I ask you for information, telling you which bus company has the closest bus time to Surrey. She informs the bus company and says that at two o'clock the bus will leave. I tell her that I have to go to the boarding entrance to the bus, because I have to prevent a girl from traveling that is life and death.

"I'm sorry, boy, but that's not possible. You are not a passenger, "said the lady.

"I have already said it is a matter of life and death." For God's sake, let me through. I said desperately.

"You can only pass if you buy a ticket for this bus, there are still vacancies," the woman said.

I sighed. I did not have much money with me, but I bought the ticket. It's five minutes to two in the afternoon.

"Run while it's time, otherwise you'll lose the ticket," the woman said.

I run just like crazy on the road, among people. I arrive at the boarding area and an employee of the company said that the bus is already leaving. I pass and really the bus is already leaving when I signal the driver to stop the bus and show the passage. The driver for the bus.

The driver opens the bus door and walks in and says,

"Sir, I'm not going to board Surrey, I've come for a passenger named Helena Lins Mirtey. I know she's on that bus.

At that moment, Helena, who was sitting farther down the bus, gets up and says annoyed:

"What do you want, Roger?" Damn you, you're delaying the bus departure.

"Come with me, I'll take you to Surrey." He would never miss his parade. Come with me please. He pleaded.

"Go away, Roger," she said flatly.

I go up to her and pull her arm gently. We exchanged silent looks.

"I promised and I'll keep Helena." I'll take you to Surrey. I'll be there before that bus. Come with me, "he pleaded.

His eyes were shining, wanting to cry. She sighed and grabbed her purse and got off the bus quickly. I went to the bus station, pulling Helena's arm and we walked quickly. Two and ten we got into my car. And I fastened my seat belt. She was sitting in the passenger seat, silent, sad.

"You better get your seat belt on. You better hold on, Helena, "I said, and she looked at me.

I put her seat belt on and I started the car and I leave a bus station rocket. I did a lot of shit in the traffic, in the London avenues, until I got on the highway and accelerated my car, to the maximum. Helena was holding the seat.

"Take it easy, Rog," she said, startled.

"There's no time, Helena. I want to get to you at the University of Surrey no later than three o'clock. It's now two-thirty in the afternoon. In half an hour, we'll get to the destination, "he said earnestly, watching the road.

I drove more than 160 km / h (99.4194 miles per hour). Helena was sad, bowed, pensive.

- For nothing of this world I will lose its parade and then I want to talk with you, about what you saw ok? She said looking sadly at her.

"Life is yours, Rog, you do what you want, but I'm upset that you're cheating on Jill, and on top of that, failing me, on engagement." Said Helena sadly.

"Helena, please do not be upset with me. I'm trying to fix things, "he said sadly." I've got a hangover son of a bitch, I paid for the bus ticket, so I can come in and stop you from traveling on the bus. I promised you that I would go to your parade and that I would take you.

She looked at me in amazement.

"You bought a ticket just to stop me from traveling on the bus?" - she asked.

I took the bus ticket from the side pocket of my pants and handed it to her. I drove in silence. Her eyes filled with tears.

"You did this for me?" She said in shock.

Of course I did. "You're very important to me, Helena. You are an angel in my life. I did not want to hurt you. Forgive me for everything that has happened. I'll explain later.

Helena looked at me with an angelic look, but remained silent. I drove like a suicide madman on the freeway, but it was necessary. At three o'clock sharp, we arrived at the University of Surrey and parked the car. Helena and I hurried off and followed her to the entrance of the girls who would take part in the parade. Helena showed her inscription to the woman.

"You have half an hour to change clothes and do the makeup. Said the woman. "At half past three it has to be ready.

- Yes ma'am. Rog Pray for me, please. She said apprehensively.

- Of course I'll cheer. Good luck, "I said, smiling, and I looked for a place in the audience, from the auditorium where the parade would take place.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, a man came up in the auditorium with a microphone and announced that a hundred girls would take part in the fashion show dress of the University of Surrey students. There were three jurors, who are from the fashion world. Of the hundred girls only twenty would be chosen for the next step. The parade began and girl by girl went on stage and paraded with the dress. Very beautiful girls were parading, but by the time Helena came in I was mesmerized by her beauty. She certainly was the most beautiful of them all. Everyone in the audience applauded. Helena was in a red, long mermaid style dress that perfectly matched her curves and perfect curves. She had a light makeup, showing her angelic air. Her beautiful black eyes gleamed. She smiled during the parade. She stared at the jurors fearlessly and smiled beautifully at the cameras, at the photographers present. After almost thirty seconds on stage she left and entered another. After the hundred girls paraded, they entered the stage and were applauded. Then began the classification of twenty girls, without random order. One by one the girls were called and no Helen was in her twenties. They called the nineteenth girl. There was only one spot left. I looked at Helena and realized that even though she was smiling, she was distressed.

"And who is the twentieth girl who will move on to the next stage?" Asked the host.

At the microphone the jurors said it was Helena. Helena smiled and gestured at the heavens and was applauded. I was sitting on the back seats of the auditorium, but I screamed her name.

- Beautiful Helena.

Helena looked at me and smiled beautifully.

Then the twenty chosen were to change dresses and put others. The next stage of the twenty will be chosen ten girls. Half an hour later, we returned to the contest and the twenty girls paraded in new dresses. The girls chose the dress they wanted to wear. Helena this time came in a long black dress with sparkles and a large slit open on the right side, showing a little of her beautiful leg. I smiled silly when I saw her dazzling. Helena, at eighteen, even though she is still so young, is a woman in these dresses, a goddess. I applauded her as I entered, as did other people. At the end of the Twenty's Parade, they joined the stage again and ten were chosen and Helena moved on to the next stage. My friend is excited. I see that Helena will have a great future in the world of beauty pageants. She delights everyone with her beauty, her angelic air and sympathy.

Again they went to change dress, to the next step. A lady next to me said,

"Is the young Helen your girlfriend, by any chance?" She is a beautiful girl, has everything to win this contest and others of beauty.

I smile and say:

"Helena is not my girlfriend. She is my best friend and she is really beautiful and has a great future in beauty pageants. I'm very proud of Helena.

A short time later, the ten chosen ones returned to the stage, this time, parading models of swimsuit. I felt a little jealous, when Helena arrived, dressed in a beautiful black bathing suit, highlighting her curves. Many boys in the audience whistled and called her beautiful. She really is beautiful. She dislodged all the other girls. Helena kept her smile angelic and firm. After the bikini parade, only five went to the grand finale. And Helena was among the five girls.

Before the jury said who the top three would be, the girls had to go through a few questions. Helena answered the questions of the three jurors with firmness and intelligence. The jurors were delighted with it. And me too.

The jurors talked to each other for five minutes and wrote down their votes on a paper and then handed it to the presenter.

"Now we'll see who's the big winner," the host said, smiling.

He announced the fifth and fourth place, which received a ship of roses and have already left the stage. Helena was among the three finalists. All were silent, until the announcer announced the third placed, who left quickly. Helena either won or would get second place.

"And the big winner of the contest is: Helena Lins Mirtey," said the presenter, smiling.

Helena was hugged and embraced by the other girl and beckoned to the heavens and tears fell from her eyes. The audience stood and applauded. Helena smiled and cried and waved to everyone, thanking her. She looked at me and smiled even more. Then the jurors greeted her. And little by little people were leaving the auditorium. I was waiting for Helena. After she took pictures with the jurors, with some of the contestants she went to me.

"Rog, it's so good to have you here with me," Helena said, smiling and crying.

I hugged her so tightly and kissed her head and face.

"You look beautiful, gorgeous. You're the most beautiful of all, my angel. How proud of you, Helena.

"Thank you for your support." She smiled at me and hugged me again.

- Rog, I'm going to change my clothes. You can wait for me here. We're going home soon, okay? - she said.

"Okay." I smiled at her proudly.

Helena went to change her clothes and came back almost half an hour later. I hugged her again and left the auditorium and headed out of college when I saw a gentleman selling ships of red and white roses. Helena loves red roses. I smiled and said,

- Wait for me, I'll be right back.

- Rog, where are you going? - she asked.

I went to the man who sold the ships. And I bought one of red roses, Helena's favorites. Then I went to her and handed her the bouquet. Helena was thrilled.

"Rog, you did not have to," she said, her eyes shining.

"You deserve everything, everyone needs to see your beauty, Helena," I said, smiling. "You deserve the world, my angel. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to buy you a more decent gift.

"Xii, do not say anything else, Rog," she said, smiling at me, stroking my face. "Thank you for everything, my angel. I love red roses and coming from you becomes more than special.

She hugged me again and I stroked her hair.

"I see you have a belly snoring here, do not you?" She looked at me, smiling.

- I did not have lunch today. I confess that I am very hungry. The hangover is passing, but the hunger is too much, "I said in embarrassment.

"Let's go to my apartment, Rog. I'm going to make us dinner, okay? I'm hungry too, "he said, smiling.

"Come on, my angel." I smile at her and go out with Helena, hugging her carefully.

Anyone who looked at us might think we were a couple of boyfriends.

"I'm not mad at you anymore, Rog. You have proved to be an extraordinary friend, who really loves me, who cares about me, who does everything to make me look good and happy. Said Helena, looking at me. - Thanks for everything.

"Despite my faults, of me being irresponsible at times, Helena, I have feelings and what I feel for you is pure, it's real. You make my life more colorful, more joyful. I love you brunette. She's an incredible friend. I never want to lose you, ever. "He smiled at her, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too, Rog," she said, smiling beautifully at me, and we were still hugging each other, and walked quietly toward my car.

We got into my vehicle and went back to London, talking happily.

I almost lost everything with Helena. I would never forgive myself if I hesitated with her. Thankfully, I was able to redeem myself in time and show how important she is to me, to my life 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 244 42
Helena and Roger are college classmates. Helena hates Roger and considers him both playboy and wannabe (who has no money, but likes to show up, espec...
3.6K 165 54
I'm Y/N (your name) 15 yo girl. I live in London. My school participates at a program that some children from my school will go at a school in Trofor...
11.9K 482 25
"I'll do whatever it takes, to make you mine" he whispered and my breathing was heavy. His eyes were stabbing mine and I felt the need to touch his f...
6.4K 221 64
When a very lively dream comes true you find yourself falling in love with the man of your dreams. Will you live a happily ever after?