Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)

8K 156 9
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Stiles and Scott were already at the clinic, you're probably wondering why the hell i didn't go with them, well Lydia wanted to go shopping with her to buy some clothes and let me tell you it was hell, i walked my way to the clinic opening the door.

Hearing them talking, i walked into the examining room to see Derek, Scott and Stiles dumping ice into the metal bathtub with water in it, i looked at Isaac who stuck his finger in it. "Okay, are we really going to do this?" I asked not sure, making them turn and look at me.

Derek stood up walking towards me, pulling me by the waist towards his kissing me. "Tell me that doesn't make you uncomfortable." I heard Stiles said as me and Derek continued kissing ignoring him.

Scott sighed. "It does." I heard Scott reply, after that he cleared his throat making us break out of the kiss breathlessly. "Okay, hey! We came here to find Erica, Boyd and Heather, not for you two to make out." I rolled my eyes still in Derek's arms.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly comfortable." Well obviously i mean there sticking ice in the bath, i mean there sticking him in the bath with a temperature that i drink water. "But if we can slow your heart rate down enough you'll slip into a trance like state." Deaton said, slow his heartbeat down? if someone doesn't even know what's going on and hears this then they will think we're crazy.

"Like being hypnotized?" Isaac specified.

Deaton nodded. "Exactly." He continued explaining. "You'll be half transformed, It'll let us access your subconscious mind." Isaac kept his eyes on the ice and water in the tub.

I leaned into Derek's side as i continued listening. "How slow does his heart need to be?" Scott asked Deaton.

Deaton turned to Scott. "Very slow." He said.

I put my lips in a line not knowing if this was right or not. "How slow is very slow?" Derek asked annoyed as always.

Deaton looked at an annoyed looking Derek beside me. "Nearly dead." He answered.

I looked at Isaac who looked worried. "But it's safe, right?" Isaac asked not sure he wanted to do this.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asked him.

Isaac let out a shaky breath. "Not really." He answered.

The next thing that catches our attention is a rubber smacking, we all turned our heads to Stiles who pulls on latex surgical gloves, we all gave him a different look as Stiles looked at us innocently. "What?" He asked acting like he didn't do anything.

Derek raised an eyebrow at him, while i sighed. "Stiles take that off." I scolded him like he was a child, Stiles looked down taking the glove off tossing it on the floor, i looked back at Isaac who stood up.

Stripping off his shirt. "If it's too risky you don't have to do this." I nodded in agreement knowing this wasn't safe at all.

Isaac answers by stepping into the tub with a soft splash, already shivering, he takes a few quick breaths to prepare, then gives them a nod, Scott and Derek grabbed him by the arm plugging him into the ice cold water.

I jump back when, Isaac bursts up from the icy water, gasping through his fangs as his body convulses from the cold. "Get him back under water." Deaton ordered, Derek and Scott push Isaac beneath the swirling ice, Isaac's body shudders, jerking upward. "Hold him." Deaton demanded.

"We're trying!" Derek snapped at Deaton as they tried keeping him underwater.

Deaton quickly turned to me. "Come." I looked at him confused before walking to him. "Talk to him your voice is more calming then ours. "Talk now." He ordered.

I bent down to Isaac's level, Isaac's eyes snap open, glowing yellow, strangled gasps come from his throat. "Isaac, listen to me, i need you to calm down, okay? I'm right here and i won't let anything happen to you." His body relaxes, breath slowing, he slips back amid the ice and closes his eyes.

Deaton looked at Derek and Scott. "Now remember, only I and Layla talk to him, too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton whispered, as he leaned closer to Isaac. "Isaac? Can you hear me?" Deaton asked.

"Yes." Isaac answered. "I hear you." I can feel Deaton and everyone else staring at me.

I put a stray of hair behind my ear. "Isaac, this is me and Dr. Deaton, we want to ask you a few questions, is that okay with you?" I asked him.

Isaac answered. "Yes." I let out a shaky breath as i looked at Deaton. "It's all right." Me and him looked at each other nodding as we looked back at Isaac.

Deaton opened his mouth. "We want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd." He said. "I want you to remember it for us in as vivid detail as possible, like you were actually there again." I bit my lip not sure that was a good idea.

Because Isaac started freaking out again. "No, no, i don't want to do that." He tenses, rising up from the water. Derek and Scott gently press him back, but he begins to struggle.

I swallowed hard. "It's all right, Isaac." I said before continuing. "They're just memories, you can't be hurt by a memory." Deaton nodded at me as an approval, Isaac slowly started relaxing again.

I'm starting to feel really bad for him. "So let's go back to that night." Deaton started. "To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see?" He continued as he glanced at me then back at Isaac. "Is it some kind of building? A house?" He asked him.

I played with my engagement ring nervously as i watched Isaac turning pale with his lips turning blue. "Not a house." Isaac answered, before going on. "The walls are stone, like marble." Isaac gave us a few hints.

"That's perfect." Deaton told him. "Can you give me any other descriptors?" He asked.

I inhaled then exhaled shakily. "It's dusty and empty." Isaac informed us.

"Like an abandon building?" Deaton asked but Isaac never replied. "Isaac?" I shared a confused look with Deaton before looking back.

"Someone's here." He said grabbing onto my wrist tightly making me gasp in pain, his claws started sticking into my skin making me bit my lip through the pain.

Derek stepped forwards to help me as he looked at me with a concerned face, i nodded and mouth 'i'm fine.' when really it hurt like a bitch. "Isaac, relax." I said calmly and smooth.

He tightened his grip on my wrist making me close my eyes trying to get through the pain, i opened my eyes to see Scott and Derek flinch but i put up my free hand stopping them from moving in their spot, Stiles just sat there watching with wide eyes. "They're coming! They're coming!" He shouted as his grip on my wrist went even tighter.

His claws stuck into my skin even more, i'm scared he will hit my vain, i bit my lip holding my scream back. "They can't hurt you." I said trying my best to calm him down so he could let go of my wrist.

Derek looked at me wanting to do something, but i shook my head. "It's just a memory, your memories can't hurt you." Deaton said, Isaac breathed hard his grip loosened on my wrist.

Making his claws remove from my skin. "They can't hurt you, Just relax." I soothed.

He finally released my now stinging wrist, i held onto it hissing silently as it slowly began to heal. "Good." Deaton said as Isaac slowly went back into the tub. "Now tell us what you see, tell us everything..." His eyes fluttered open.

Then spoke. "I hear him." Isaac stopped. "He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises" Isaac told us.

Me, Scott and Derek glanced at each other before looking back at Isaac. "Is he talking to Erica?" I questioned.

Isaac started shivering."I think." He answered. "I can't see her, i can't see either of them." I put my lips in a line waiting for Deaton to ask something.

"What else is he saying?" Stiles' voice was heard.

Deaton puts a finger to his lips, quieting Stiles. "Can you hear anything else?" Deaton asked Stiles' question.

"They're worried about what they'll do, during the moon." Isaac went on. "Worried they'll hurt each other." Derek and i share a look.

Derek leaned down whispering. "If they're locked in together on the full moon they're going to tear each other apart." I sighed.

I looked over at Deaton. "Isaac, we need to know where they are. Can you see them?" Deaton questioned.

"No." Isaac answered shortly.

Isaac grabbed onto my wrist again but not as hard. "Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of marker? A number on a door? A sign?" Deaton bombard with questions, Isaac draws in a sudden, terrified breath.

Isaac whispers. "They're here." Holding still in the water.

His grip got a little tighter. "It's all right." He tried calming him down. "Just tell us- He was cut off.

By Isaac. "No, they see me. They see me." I hissed in pain when his claw went back inside my skin.

Derek shook his head This isn't working, and the only thing he is doing his hurting Layla." He leaned forward. "Isaac, where are you?" He questioned.

With my free hand i put my hand on Derek's arm. "Derek stop." I tried.

Deaton looked at Derek. "You're going to confuse him."

Isaac looked terrified. "They're coming....they found me." He was so terrified that his grip went tighter.

Derek sighed looking at my wrist. "Just tell us where you are." Derek pushed further, i gave him a look of 'be quiet.' but he ignored it.

Isaac pulls me closer to him, while his claw went deeper. "I don't know....it's too dark." He struggles, water splashing up as panic grabs hold of him, all of a sudden my changed color making my vision turn to crystal blue and i couldn't hear anything around me the only thing i heard was screaming in my ear.

I pulled my wrist out of Isaac's grip and held onto my ear tightly as i stood up, trying to stop the screaming but it caused my head to pound which made me clutch onto my head hard, the whole room started spinning making me fall into someone's arms as i fainted.

My eyes shot open as i sat up gasping for air, i felt my eyes glowing to my white wolf colored crystal blue, I held my head as i looked at everyone around me, Derek, who was sitting behind me watching me worriedly, my brother and best friend were just staring at me with wide eyes.

Deaton and Isaac looked at me concerned. "What was that?" I asked shakily looking up at Isaac who looked back at me confused. "Didn't you hear that screaming?" He shook his head.

Derek took a hold of my hand. "What screaming?" He asked concerned.

I let out a shaky breath. "Someone was screaming which made my head pound like crazy that's why i passed out." I told them, i looked at all of them. "Didn't any of you hear it?" I asked, what if they think i'm crazy? They shook their heads. "Oh god, i'm not going crazy am i?" I looked up at Deaton who shook his head.

He bent down. "It must of been your wolf, some times when the your wolf thinks there is trouble it starts screaming for the mate, which that's why Derek's eyes started flashing red because he thought you were in trouble." He explained.

I nodded. "Did happen? Did you guys find anything?" I asked, looking at each of them.

Stiles sighed. "Erica might be dead." Stiles said making me gasp in shock.

She can't be dead. "She not dead." Derek said in denial.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "He said "There's a dead body, it's Erica." Doesn't exactly leave much room for interpretation." Stiles stated as i ran a hand through my hair.

She is strong! Why would she be dead? "Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked Stiles, waiting for him to make up an excuse.

Stiles never gave up and replied. "Someone else, obviously." Derek rolled his eyes pulling me into his lap dipping his head into my neck inhaling my scent. "Maybe the Alphas are collecting strays." Stiles went on.

Scott turned to Isaac. "Maybe it was the Girl on the motorcycle? The one who saved you?" Derek moved his face away from my neck as he helped me stand up.

Isaac shook his head. "She wasn't like us and whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." He said, who would it be then?

"What if that's how Erica died?" Why couldn't things be easier, why did problems have to hit us in the face like reality has. "They pit them against each other during the full moon and see who survives." He looks at each and every one of us. "It's like Werewolf Thunderdome." I puffed out air from my mouth feeling exhausted because of what happened earlier.

Derek rubbed my back up and down as he pulled me closer to him, like he didn't want to let me go. "Then we get them out." He said glancing. "Tonight." He confirmed.

"Be smart about this, Derek." Deaton warned. "You can't just go storming in." Deaton said making me nod in agreement, he is right.

Derek looked down at me. "If Isaac got inside, so can we." I get that he is worried but he is going to get himself killed.

I crossed my arms looking up at Derek. "But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" I cut in the conversation making Derek sigh while looking down at me before looking at Scott who spoke up.

"We need a plan."

"How do we come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?" Derek asked annoyed that i didn't take his side.

Stiles walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulder ignoring Derek's glare. "Someone already did." We looked at Stiles who raises his phone showing us the news. "Beacon Hills First National closes doors three months after vault robbery. Doesn't say how it was robbed, but probably won't take long to find out." Stiles read for us, as he squeezed my shoulder.

Derek looked at Stiles glaring at his hand on my shoulder, he is so possessive. "How long?" Derek asked, as he pulled me closer to him with Stiles' hand still on my shoulder.

"It's the internet." Derek sent him a look. "Minutes." Stiles said making me laugh, Derek looked down at me with a disproving face, i just shrugged holding my laugh.

Icouldn't help it, i buried my face into Derek's chest as i giggled.

~~~~~~~

~Chaos Rising Part 2 Finished~ 

Hope you all enjoyed this part please comment, share, and vote, i'll be seeing you guys with another part! And peace! Love ya! 

:) Smile and Stay Positive 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 8 22
This is a sequel to Perfect love, go read that Story first to better understand this story. It's been five years since Derek last saw Stiles, five y...
7.2K 218 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
21.3K 693 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
138K 2.7K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...