My Baby Brat (Completed)

Autorstwa RomanticCrap

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of... Więcej

1. Marriage In Haste
2. Silly Banter
3. Playing Cupid
4. I'm taken so no chance!
5. Gun - Toting
6. Chillaxing
7. Goodbye My Lover
8. Sayonara
9. Missing You
10. Hello! Hello!
11. Empty, Void, Null, Aching!!!
12. Meeting, Messing, Turmoil, Insecurity & Fun!
13. Growing Feelings
14. Truth or Dare?
15. Confusion
16. Enlightening
17. Surprise
18. Fallacy
19. Repentance & Accusation!!
20. Fools in Pool
21. Partying or Parting?
22. Action Reply!
23. Raw Romance
24. Distant Desire
25. Love In The Air
26. The Unexpected Night
27. Blissful Beginning
28. Repercussion
29. Sneak Peek
30. Love Is A Drug
31. Passion
32. Live Together! Love Forever!
33. Sweet Dreams
34. Dream Come True!
35. Get Together!!!
36. My Love Is My Pride
37. Decision Making!
38. In Flight Mode!
39. Crazy in Love
40. Bursting The Bubble
42. Back To Home!
43. Bliss Amiss!
44. Welcome Back!
45. Fight & More Fight!
46. Happiness Is On The Way!
47. Baby In Process!
48. Happy Holi!
49. Sleeping Beauty!
50. Baby's Day Out!
Epilogue!!!

41. Moment To Remember!

8.7K 351 55
Autorstwa RomanticCrap

Part - 41

"If I Could Be Anything In The World I Would Want To Be A Teardrop Because I Would Be Born In Your Eyes, Live On Your Cheeks & Die On Your Lips."

(Mithra's POV)

(Few months later)

I search here & there for Karthik as I impatiently wait in Mumbai Airport lounge. Finally, I spot him at the farthest end, his back is facing me and his phone his stuck to his ear. I bet it's an office call. Why don't they let my poor husband live in peace even for a day?

I walk closer to him & he casually turns around but fails to notice my presence as he seems too engrossed with whoever he's talking.

I glare at him and walk past him.

"Hey!" He calls. "Mithra, wait! Where are you going?" He catches up with me & holds my hand to halt me.

"Who are you?" I ask. He frowns & looks over his shoulder to see whether I was talking to someone else.

"I am talking to you Mister! Who are you?" I ask politely snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Me?" He asks in shock as he rubs his fingers through his over grown beard. Argh! I hate this look. What the hell has he done to his pretty face?

"Have you hit your head somewhere & suffering from amnesia now that you forgot me?" he asks, teasingly.

"No, I am perfectly alright but just tell me who the hell are you?" I ask.

"I am your husband, dammit!"

"Oh! Sorry, I couldn't recognize you." I say.

"Why?" He asks confused. I point to his thick beard which covered half of his beautiful face.

"Oh this!" he caresses his beardy chin "I thought to try a new look..."

"Is that why you didn't come on video chat for a couple of weeks?" I ask.

"Yep!"

"First thing you do when we reach home is shaving. I don't like that ugly beard. You look like a caveman!" I say pointing to the disguise he has created on his face.

"What? It took me two weeks to set this look... I am not going to change this look anytime sooner"

"Yes, you are changing!" I say sternly.

"No way... You know what? All the women in my office said I looked too hot with beard" he says so proudly.

"You are my husband & not those bitches in your office so do as I say" I loudly order.

"You can't boss me around over every damn f**king thing" he growls as he eases out the car from the parking lot. We didn't realize when we reached our car & got into it as we were busy fighting and now we are heading to our apartment.

"Don't forget, you did the same to me." I retort.

"When?" He asks.

"Last year when I joined college & asked you whether I can cut my hair short as most of my college mates were having short hair what you said? You created a racket over that issue & forbidden me from cutting it short, didn't you?" I ask raising a brow. "And I obliged to your words just because you like my thick long hair and I also wanted to please you, always!" I state.

"And your point is?" He asks.

"If you still didn't get my point then you are so obtuse" I snarl at him.

"Mithra, the case is different. You really do have beautiful hair, so rich, long, and glossy. I can simply bury my face in your hair & inhale your heavenly scent for hours" he says tucking a stray of hair behind the back of my ear.

"You really do have a beautiful face, Karthik... So flawless! I could simply kiss your cheeks or graze my teeth over your jaw for hours" I say sweetly but in a mocking tone. He sighs defeated.

"Look, Karthik... I don't mind you having stubble. In fact I like it. I love caressing your soft yet prickly stubble cheeks but definitely not this thick over grown beard. So shave it or you won't get my kisses from me. Hell you won't get anything from me. I will make you sleep on the couch" I wield my final yet powerful weapon.

I want to laugh at his horror stricken face but that will only sap down my stand so I press my lips to a thin line preventing my giggle bubbling to burst.

"So you want me clean shaved?" He asks. I nod

"If I didn't then you won't let me come near you?" He confirms.

"Yes, that's right!"

"That's not fair. We hardly get time together but you..." He sighs, annoyed. I know I act like a bitch but it's me who is seeing his face. I don't like this look! My Karthik is a handsome man not a caveman from Stone Age.

"Karthik, did you show this face of yours to your mother?"

"Yeah, she saw me last weekend but she didn't comment..." He trails off. And I know Radha aunty wouldn't have appreciated his new look either.

"So?" I ask.

"Your highness" he gives me a sardonic smile. "I will shave, happy?" he asks gritting his teeth.

"Please, don't sulk like a teenage boy and act your age" I chide him.

"You don't tell me to act my age, baby brat!" He growls. I ignore him & turn my face to look outside the window.

Then we remain in silence till we reach our apartment. Karthik, parks the car & walks around to my side & opens the door for me. In spite of being mad at me he still maintains the protocol.

"Good boy!" I smile & ruffle his hair. He doesn't react but just walks back to the trunk to take my luggage. Once we step into our apartment, he heads straight to the bathroom. I follow him to see him rummaging in the vanity for the Gillette razor blades, cool wave after shave & other stuff.

After finding the necessaries, he takes off his shirt & I stare at his naked torso with lust. He is one fine sight to behold. I can simply look at him all day and do lot more than just looking at night.

He starts applying the cream to form the lather & starts hastily stroking the razor over his cheek.

"Hey!" I stop him.

"What now?"

"I know you are mad at me but don't show the anger on your face."

"Will you just leave me alone?" He says in a soft menacing tone.

I pout & let him continue to shave.

"Iss..." he winches.

"Karthik..." I rush & take the razor from him. He has a small slit beneath his jaw. I put pressure on the cut with my thumb to stop the bleeding.

"Are you mad?" I scold. I bunch his hair with my fingers & tip his head back with one hand & with other hand I very gently stroke the razor up from his chin to his neck revealing a path of skin beneath the lather.

"Hey! I can do myself" he protests. I glare at him in a way shutting him up & continue the task in hand. I run the razor up his neck again revealing a wider path beneath the lather. Then I carefully run it down his cheek to his side burn. Within few strokes I deforest the region. Ah, now I am happy!

"Now I can recognize my man, my beautiful man" I grin. He glares at me.

Then I wash his face & dry it with a towel & put the cool wave after shave lotion to reduce the burning sensation. He watches me intently.

I stand in tiptoes & kiss his lips tenderly. I didn't expect him to kiss me back but he did. With his deep passionate kiss I know he is not mad at me anymore & I have won him back.

"I am sorry to force you to do this but you really look handsome this way." I say softly.

"It's okay! After all you are going to see my face more than I do" he says & smiles indulgently. Ah, he got my point! I smile back & we kiss again. How much ever we fight we reconnect in a blink. We never prolong our fight by giving room to grudge or ego & that's the magic of our relationship.

__0__

Now, Karthik & I are in Sanjeev's house. All our common friends are gathered here. Why? Because tomorrow is a big day for Sanjeev & Deepa as they are finally tying the knot after four long years of engagement. They have planned a simple register marriage as they don't have a family of their own but just us, friends, besides, they didn't like the idea of spending Lakhs of money on a single day's hullabaloo. But still we friends have organized a small party in a five star hotel to celebrate their marriage.

"I was coming to a conclusion that you both will stay in 'live-in relationship' all your life & will never get married but you guys surprised me by suddenly fixing your wedding" I mutter casually.

"We thought at one point we both will get bored of each other... & at that time we can easily break our engagement... but then in this four years period we realized one thing that our love only grew deeper for each other & we can't stay apart, ever... so we decided to give a proper meaning to our relationship." Sanjeev says with a smile & take Deepa's hand to his lips & brushes against it gently.

"Okay! Now, describe your soon to be wife in one word?" I ask grinning remembering how he asked the same question to my Karthik and I will never forget his reply. Karthik told him that I'm a 'headache' to him. Ouch! That still hurts me thought I know it's true.

"Hmm... feisty" Sanjeev says & laughs. Deepa glares at him.

"Now, you tell, Deeps?" I ask.

"He is... an Idiot!" Deepa smirks making Sanjeev growl at her. I laugh throwing my back on the sofa. "He is!" I agree giggling.

"Shut up, little devil or I will kill you"

"Oooh! I am scared."

"Okay, let's ask the same question to all the other couples present here. Just describe your partner in one word?" Deepa says getting excited with this quiz game.

"First you tell us about your Karthik?" Deepa asks.

"Workaholic" I says without any hesitance & snuggles closer to my Karthik who is busy typing away a mail in his phone. I take his phone from his hand & throw it aside.

"Hey!" he tries to get back his phone but in vain.

"Not here too, Karthik... please"

"Just one mail, baby?" he asks trying his luck.

"No" I mouth at him.

"Okay" he huffs & pulls me closer to him.

"So you tell us, Karthik? Your wife is?"

"Kinky!" Karthik tells without thinking.

"What?" everyone exclaims in shock before starting to laugh. Karthik turns to look at me with a sheepish grin & I just stare at him wide eyed & I am sure my jaw has just hit the floor. Kinky? Really? Oh God! I can't believe he said that out loud to everyone. But then being his 'kinky' wife is any day better than being a 'headache' to him.

"Kinky Mithra" Sanjeev teases me and laughs his ass off.

"Oh no" I face palm in embarrassment.

Of course I am kinky but you can't blame me if my husband is unbelievably hot & handsome. I just go crazy for him... No, it's my traitorous body that goes crazy for him & I act weird... which I know my Karthik enjoys.

"Er.. I mean to say kiddie... she is so kiddish... um... sweet & immature..." he blabbers to save me from the damage he has already made.

"No! No! We will take only your first answer" everyone shouts in chorus.

"All credit goes to me. I only trained her. I am so proud of you, my child" Tara pipes in & pats my shoulder with happy tears in her eyes.

"You only taught me how to kiss..." I pout. I don't like her taking all the credits. "It's my Karthik who gave me practical training..."

"Stop it, baby" Karthik cups my mouth stopping me from blurting out some more spicy shit.

"Micheal, why don't you tell about your girl?" Deepa asks flirtatiously just to irk her soon to be husband Sanjeev. Sanjeev snorts.

"Nisha is hot-tempered" Micheal says with a chuckle. Then the turn passes to Nisha.

"Micheal is such a flirt" Nisha groans. I guess all men are flirts. Even Karthik flirts with girls... lots of girls... but I don't mind as long as it's harmless flirting. Well... I am lying. I can't stand my Karthik even casually talking with anyone... I burn in jealousy & insecurity! I don't want to lose my Karthik, ever.

"Come on Tara, now you tell?" I nudge Tara's shoulder.

"Sunny is... funny" she says blushing & she ruffles Sunny's hair lovingly. It's nice to see my friend happy with her life partner like how I am with my Karthik.

"Well, Sunny?" I ask.

"Tara is... pregnant" Sunny tell proudly & kisses his wife's temple.

"What? Omg! Omg! Omg!" I shriek in joy for my friend & hug her tight, well not too tight.

"Tara being pregnant with my child makes her so beautiful..." he tenderly caresses her cheek. "...So yeah, my wife is beautiful" Sunny says with complete adoration for his wife.

"Aww... that's so cute... I guess you are the only one who said so nice about your partner" I say snuggling closer to Karthik and wrapping my arm around his stomach.

"Congrats, Tara & Sunny" Karthik congrats them first and soon we all took turns in wishing and hugging them.

"Why didn't you tell me, Tara?" I ask pouting when the others went back to discuss among themselves.

"Sorry, Mithra... It's actually... I am very newly pregnant & thought to let everyone know after three months but yeah I am happy that Sunny shared this news with you all"

"Why after three months?" I ask confused.

"You know... first three months are very crucial & you should be very careful so..." she shrugs.

"Oh! Don't worry; you & your baby will be safe & healthy. I am so happy for you, Tara" I hug her again.

"You should have seen Sunny's face when I gave him the good news..." she says smiling happily.

My heart swells with the thought of having my own baby. I want to have my Karthik's child one day... I want to make my Karthik happy too.

I turn to look at Karthik and he is busy talking with Nisha. I wonder what they are discussing but I just know it's some serious conversation. I lean closer to him & kiss his jaw, then his throat and I go down to his sternum, completely forgetting the place & surroundings and this always happens when I am overwhelmed with love.

"Get a room!" Sanjeev mutters teasingly. I glare at him before resting my head on his chest wrapping my hand over his stomach holding him tight.

"What, baby?" Karthik asks me surprised by my sudden display of affection. I shake my head. He plants a kiss on top of my head & cupping my head with his hand, he went back with his conversation with Nisha.

__0__

Later, after dinner all the couples dispersed to their respective rooms as they want to wake up early in the morning for the wedding.

"What were you discussing for long with Nisha?" I ask when Karthik joins me on the bed.

"Nothing" he says & nuzzles my hair.

"Tell me?" I insist & turn to face him.

"I am planning to make Nisha my business partner" he says softly gauging my expression.

"Oh!"

Why?

"She agreed too. We have been discussing over this matter for quite some times now & she is here not only to attend Sanjeev's marriage but also to sign the paper works"

"Oh!"

This is all news to me! Why didn't he run this matter to me before?

"What 'Oh'? Tell me something?" he asks.

"What's there to tell when you have already decided things?"

"Hey!" he tips my chin up to look at my eyes. I pull my face away & hide it in his chest.

"Will you two be working together?" I ask in a whisper.

"She will be handling our Singapore business" he says drily.

Uff!! That's a relief. I feel like a huge weight has taken off my chest.

"Look at me, Mithra"

"What are you worried about?" he asks. I blink. How can I tell him that I still feel insecure? That I still fear of losing him? Even after one & a half years being married to him & loving him & loved by him deeply?

"Look, I am married to you & I love you... she has a boyfriend too... besides she is my best friend... so there is nothing for you to worry or feel insecure." he says. His tone sounds rude. He is getting mad at me I guess. I know my fear is irrational but I can't help... she was his Ex-girlfriend...

"You will always love me, right?" I ask leaning up & looking into his eyes. I have asked this question over & over again to him and he's given me the same answer "Yes, I will love you, always" over and over again but still I want his reassurance now.

"You have asked me this question a million times & I have answered you every single time but still you don't believe me... then why should I answer you now?" he asks irately.

"I thought if I make Nisha my business partner & let her handle Singapore business, I could spend more time with you as you will be finishing your course in the next 6 months & coming back to me... but you..." his voice trails.

Oh shit! I messed up again. Why can't I just hold my tongue? Why I always end up hurting my Karthik?

"Karthik... I..." I start to apologize but he places his finger on my lips.

"Don't say sorry Mithra... I don't want it. Good night!" he says & kisses my forehead like a darling husband that he is & went to sleep turning the other side. I move closer to him pressing my front to his back, my hand draped over his stomach & went to sleep hugging him.

__0__

(Next Morning)

"You both sign here" The registrar asks Sanjeev and Deepa to sign on the marriage register book.

Sanjeev beams at Deepa & for the first time I see Deepa blushing. Then they signed the book & we all cheer & clap for them.

"Here" Karthik passes a garland to Sanjeev & another to Deepa for them to exchange. First Sanjeev puts the garland on Deepa's neck & she reciprocates it. "I love you" they whisper to each other. Their eyes are brimming with unconditional love. I clutch Karthik's arm tightly as I rest my head on his shoulder. Aww... this is such a lovely moment and I am going to cry.

"Well..." Sanjeev breaks their eye lock & looks expectantly at us.

"What?" Karthik asks.

"Won't the registrar say 'Now, you may kiss your bride' line?" Sanjeev asks grinning.

"He is not a Reverend and you guys are not in a church, okay?" Karthik say chuckling. We all laugh.

"Still I can kiss my bride" Sanjeev says & leans forward.

"Get a room!" I mutter throwing his words back from yesterday. He glares at me making me giggle.

"Later" he mutters to Deepa & pulls away from her.

"Congrats dude, I wish you are as happy in your marriage as I am in mine" Karthik wishes them. His words warm my heart.

"Sanjeev, be a loyal wife...oops sorry, loyal husband to Deepa." I warn him. He playfully yet painfully twists my ear.

"I wish you both a very happy future." I hug Deepa first and then I hug Sanjeev. He hugs me back. I am happy for him because he is like a brother to me. He has been there for me in time of need. We love each other & care for each other though we pull each other's legs often. I think our leg pulling only brought us close & made us bond well.

"Thanks, Mithra" he says with a smile & tweaks my nose playfully.

__0__

"Karthik..." we are now in the middle of Sanjeev-Deepa's post-wedding party. The party is going in full swing and our friends are in their own world dancing with their spouses. Karthik is sipping his glass of wine, standing alone & watching them with a smile. He is distant with me since last night but he is not showing it out and I don't like it.

"Yeah, baby" he asks coolly.

"You look so good in this black suit" I compliment him. He smiles.

"So you do, baby" he runs his nose down mine. I'm wearing a black knee length figure hugging dress with sweetheart neck line.

"Will you give me the pleasure to dance with you?" I ask, shyly.

"Of course, darling but..." he says & pauses. I look up at him. "...on one condition"

"What?" I ask.

"Will you give me the pleasure to make love to you? Because last night my nosey wife f**ked up my mood & I missed my chance to ravish her" he says huskily near my ear & gently bites my earlobe & I feel the oh-so-familiar ache at the pit of my stomach.

"I guess I would love to choose your pleasure over mine" I whisper back holding his eyes with mine. Yeah, I wanna pleasure him & pleasure myself too. My body is aching for his touch... for his love... I want him... want him now!

"I knew you would." He chuckles.

Who would choose dancing over sexing? I thought.

"After all you are a sex mad" he smirks.

"I take that as a compliment, Karthik" I blush. "And yeah, you are right. I am kinky, shameless, insatiable... but only for you. I want you... only you, now and forever"

"I am very pleased to hear that, sweetheart" he says as he caresses my cheek with his knuckles.

"Karthik... I am sorry..."

"Please" he tries to stop me.

"Karthik, please... I need to. I am really sorry if I had hurt you... I know my insecurity is irrational but I couldn't help." I say rubbing my hand over his chest which I always do to soothe him.

He takes my hand & places a kiss on my palm before placing it back on his chest.

"You know... love was just a silly word for me before you showed its real meaning to me... so I guess I am still learning... learning to love you like you do..." I don't think I can ever love Karthik as much as he loves me but still I am trying. "Always, you think only about me & I do the same... I always think about myself..." I say with a soft laugh.

"No, you don't! You think only about me & that's because you love me so much"

"Yes, I do" I smile. Only my Karthik can make me feel better! Only he can ease my pain! Only he can make me happy & make me feel cherished!

"Is it easy for you to forgive my mistakes & love me, always?" I ask in wonder.

"It is easy to love you... & that reminds me, I didn't answer to your question from last night..." he scratches the side of his head.

"No need to answer." I know he loves me & only me.

But at times I lose my marbles completely & the life time insecurity of losing him swamps me.

"But I do want to..." he looks earnest "I pinky promise... I will love you, forever" he says cutely & smiles showing his dimpled cheeks.

"God! I love you!" I jump & capture his lips with mine. I kiss him pouring all my love for him & he kisses me back with equal vigor.

"Karthik, this minute I want to run away with you to somewhere where there will be only you & me" I whisper in a rushed tone.

"Well, I can take you to the hotel suite for now where only you & I will be... in our own heaven" he breathes & taking my hand he leads me to the hotel suite to weave dirty dreams!

... To be continued!!!

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.1M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
240K 17.2K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
1.8M 95.2K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...