Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

By strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... More

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Team 7!!!

18K 619 333
By strawberrylover013

Hey!!! heres a pic of Natsuki's wolf; Tsubasa and the new chapter....... so Natsuki has graduated from the acadamy and here she meets her team!!

=================================================================

------------ Natsuki's POV ------------

I was on my way to the academy to see who will be in my team. I was chilling out just looking around the village when I ran into Naruto

"Naruto!?" I exclamed shocked.

"Oh hey, Natsuki!" He said playing with his ninja head band tied around his head. Wait... headband...?

"Oh my god! Naruto you've got a head band?!?!?!" I exclaimed pointing an accusing firnger at him.

"Hahaha. Yea I did." He grined. "Does it look good on me?"

"Hell yea!" I smiled and saw a blush creep up onto his cheeks. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist.

"Come on or we'll be late!"

We ran to the academy and leaped into the classroom just as the bell rung.

"SAFE!" I yelled throwing my hands into the air. Everyone just stared at us like we were on something. I rubbed the back of my head and let out a nervous laugh. Everyone rolled their eyes at us and went back to what they were doing. I sweat dropped and heard Kiba laughing at me and Naruto, I shot him a playful glare and walked over to him and Shikamaru. Akamaru jumped into my arms and licked my face. I heard those stupid girls squealing and turned to look at them.

"What a drag..." Shikamaru said. I giggled at his comment but noticed Naruto wasn't with us anymore. I looked around but he wasnt anywhere.

"Naruto! Get away from Sasuke!" I turned back to the fan girls and saw some pink haired girl threatening Naruto. I glared and looked over to Naruto who was standing on a desk, face-to-face with that ravenette. I guess he must be Sasuke. I swear I saw lightning between them. The girls started yelling and screaming at Naruto to go away but instead the guy infront of them got up and knocked Naruto. I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach from laughing too hard. Shikamaru and Kiba rose an eyebrow at me and turned to where I was pointing, and they started laughing too. Naruto and Sasuke locked lips and started gagging and wiping their mouths trying to get rid of each others germs. I was now in tears because I was laughing so hard.

Me and Naruto sat down and listened to Iruka-sensei put us into teams. I looked over at Naruto covered in bruises and scratches from the beating the girls gave him. I smirked and decided to tease Naruto a little bit. Mwhaha.

"Hey Naruto, I didn't know you swing that way." Naruto looked at me confussed but then turned into anger when he finally clicked.

"I-I'm not GAY!!" He whisped yelled at me. I gave him and evil smirk and leaned closer to him.

"Dont worry Naruto, I'll keep your secret." I winked at him, "So what was that kiss like?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"I told you I'm not gay!!!" He exclaimed. Everyone in the class turned and looked at us.

"Naurto! Natsuki! Pay attention." Iruka yelled. Naruto slumped back down into his seat dead-panning.

"Haha, sorry Naruto. Im just teasing." I smiled. He shot me a glare but relaxed and said not to worry about it.

While Iruka-sensei called out everyones names, I played with Akamaru. I love dogs!

"......... and Natsuki Himura!" I heard Iruka-sensei shout. Naruto jumped up and down cheering while I had a blank look on my face.

"Oi Naruto, what just happened?" I asked.

Naruto smiled and said, "We're on the same team Natsuki!" My eyes widdened and I jumped up and down cheering with Naruto. I heard Kiba and Shikamaru sighing. And guessed they're not on my team. I was a little sad but at least I had Naruto.

________________ time skip _________________

"Argh he's late..."

I looked behind me to see Naruto playing with my tail, grumbling about something. We're waiting in the classroom for our sensei to arrive. My team consists of me, Naruto the knuckle-head, Sakura the annoying pinkette, and Sasuke the emo ravenette. I let out a sigh of boredom and fell back onto the desk so I was now laying on my back.

"Hey Naruto why dont you play a trick on him, you know, for being late?" I whisper to a bored Naruto. A wide smile appeared on his face as he jumped up and ran at the door and shoved an eraser into the frame. I chuckled at his idea while staring at the roof.

"Naruto!? Just sit down!" Sakura bossed.

"Mmm, but I dont want to. How come our sensei is the only one whos late? Everyone else has already meet their senseis. Its not fair." Naruto whinned.

"He's got a point you know." I said boredly. Everyone turned to me and looked like they forgot I was even here. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"We know okay, but there's nothing we can do about that. So just sit down!" Sakura mouthed off. Man I hate her.

"That trick wont work, our sensei's a jounin, an elite ninja. Do you really think they fall for that?" Sasuke said in a know-it-all tone. I scoffed, these guys dont know how to have fun.

"Yea, Sasuke's right, you're so clueless Naruto." Sakura said agreeing with Sasuke. After a few seconds I heard footsteps and snapped my eyes open, staring at the door. The door slid open and in walked and man with messy silver hair, a mask covering his lower face and the leaf headband covering his left eye. I chuckled as the eraser fell and hit him on his head. Naruto cracked up laughing and Sakura and Sasuke sweatdropped.

"I cant believe he fell for it..." They both mumbled.

"Hmm... how can I put this..." I sat up and faced our sensei waiting for him to continue. "My first impression of this group is.... you're all a bunch of idiots."

I anime fell off the desk while everyone else dead-panned. I stood up quickly and pointed an accusing finger at our sensei.

"You're the only idiot here for falling for that damn trick!!" I exclaimed. Sensei gave me a closed eye smile.

"Looks like someones got guts." He said. I growled at him, my tail thrashing. Naruto looked a little scared while Sasuke and Sakura stared.

"Lets not talk here, follow me."

______________________________

We followed our sensei to a roof near the hokage mountain.

"Now then, tell me about yourselves."

"What do you mean, sensei?" Sakura asked innocently. Argh this girls annoying!

"Seriously? What part of 'tell me about yourselves' do you not understand?" I ask her.

All I got in reply was a scoff and glare. Yeah, she doesn't like me.

"Like things you like, dislike, your hobbies and dreams." Sensei stated. "For example: My names Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate, I dont feel like telling you that. My hobbies and dreams, I dont really have any." He said boredly. I sweat dropped. So all we found out was his name. "Okay now its your turn. You with the tail, you're first."

"My names Natsuki Himura. I like pranks, dogs, having fun and training. I hate fangirls and obnoctious people. My hobbies are training, sleeping and pranking people, oh and barrel surfing! My dream is to take revenge for my clan, and I'll do anything to see my dream comes true." I finished strongly. I could feel I was getting a few looks but I ignored them and kept focused on Kakashi-sensei.

"Good. Now you in the jumpsuit." Kakashi said pointing to Naruto.

"My names Naruto Uzumaki. Believe it! I like instant ramen in a cup and the ramen at Ichirakus. I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in. My hobbie is trying different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my dream...? To be the next Hokage! That way people will start treating me with respect!" Naruto finish proudly. Kakashi nodded and pointed to Sakura.

"You."

"My names Sakura Haruno. The things I like, I mean the person I like is *looks at Sasuke* My hobbies are *looks at Sasuke* and my dream is *looks at Sasuke and blushes*"

I sighed. "So basically you like to stalk Sasuke, your hobbies are stalking Sasuke and your dream is to keep stalking Sasuke? Thats really creepy you know." I said boardly. Sakura shot me a glare but I shrugged it off.

Kakashi sighed. "And what about what you hate?"

"Naruto." Sakura said sharply. Naruto got depressed so I tried to cheer him up.

"Alright. And what about you?" He said looking at Sasuke. I got bored and layed down again and shut my eyes for a bit. These people were giving me a headache.

"I hate alot of things and I dont particularly like anything. I dont have a dream, because I will make it a reality. Im going to restore my clan and killed a certian somebody." I rolled my eyes at this guy. Talk about simple.

"Mmhmm.., and what about your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha." My eyes snapped open and I stood up facing Sasuke.

"Natsuki?" I heard Naruto ask but I igrored him.

"Natsuki. Its an Uchiha." Okami said to me. I remembered the night my clan was killed and my eyes grew darker, my canines and nails grew into fangs and claws, and the hair on my tail stood on end. I let out a low, rough growl and bared my fangs at the Uchiha. Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened and they got up and ran over to Kakashi-sensei. Sasuke glare at me but I could see the fear in his eyes, I liked that look.

I lunged forward and swipped my claws at Sasuke, he dodged but I did a twirl in the air and brought my foot down onto him. Sasuke went flying and landed on the ground with a thud. Sakura was screaming for someone to stop me as I lunged towards him again. He drew out a kunai and blocked my claws. I threw my head at him and bit deep into his shoulder. He let out a cry in pain.

I bit down deeper as the sweet taste of blood filled my mouth. I was suddenly pulled away from the Uchiha and Sakura ran to his side. Uchiha sat up and gripped his bleeding shoulder, pain showing heavily in his facials.

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Are you alright!? Someone should put that mutt down!!" Sakura shouted.

I let out a blood curdling growl and fear rose to her face. "You're not the one I want, bitch." I said lowly. She jumped and tears started rolling down her cheeks. I struggled to get out of Kakashi's iron grip.

"Calm down Natsuki!" Kakashi shouted.

"NO! ITS THAT ASSHOLE THAT BUTCHERED MY CLAN!!! ITS ALL HIS FAULT--" I felt the air leave me and I was wrapped in darkness.

--------------------------- Sasuke's POv ------------------------------

"Calm down Natsuki!" Kakashi shouted at a thrashing Natsuki.

"NO! ITS THAT ASSHOLE THAT BUTCHERED MY CLAN!!! ITS ALL HIS FAULT--" Natsuki screamed before Kakashi knocked her out. I sat there staring at the wolf girl who almost killed me, both confussed, angry and worst of all.... scared. I haven't been this scared since Itachi kill the Uchiha clan.

I stood up slowly. Sakura tried to support me but I just pushed her away. I gripped my shoulder as more blood was pouring out of the bite wound. Kakashi came and inspected my injury and handed Natsuki to Naruto who carried her on his back.

"Looks like you'll need to go to the doctor and get that treated. I'll take Natsuki home." Kakashi-sensei said. I nodded and we all headed off to the hospital while Kakashi went somewhere else with Naruto carrying the unconscious wolf.

______________________________

It was after sunset when I got out of the hospital aand started walking home. Sakura tried to walk me home but I just told her to go away.

I gripped my shoulder where the wound was. Thank god for medical jutsus, they healed me so that all that was left was a visible scar. I still felt the pain throbbing in my neck. My mind flash images of what happened this afternoon. And the pain got worse. What the hell is wrong with that girl. I swear she needs to be put on a chain. Even though I was thinking this, the same sentence would replay in my head, over and over again.

"NO! ITS THAT ASSHOLE THAT BUTCHERED MY CLAN!!! ITS ALL HIS FAULT"

What the hell did she mean by that? I havent killed anybody? Much the less a whole clan. I was deep in thought when I felt someones chakra. I looked up and saw the familiar silhouette of a girl with ears and a tail. I stopped in my tracks, fear enveloping me. I tried to shake it off but it wouldn't go away. I just stood there watching her walk off into the forest. What is she doing? I forced myself to move and followed after her.

I followed her till we reached a run down clan compound. I looked for Natsuki and saw her walking into the compound. I followed after her and cut off my chakra so she wouldn't know I was following her. I followed her to a field of graves. I watched her stop infront of two graves and fall to the ground crying. I felt sorry for her and figured that this was her clans compound.

I saw her bite her finger and did a summoning jutsu. Through the cloud of smoke appeared a giant silver wolf. I looked carefully at the wolf and saw it was carrying a bunch of flowers in its mouth. Natsuki patted the wolf on its nose and took the flowers and placed them on the two graves. She stood up silently and rested a hand on the wolf's head lightly. The wolf that stood around the same height as her let out a low growl. Natsuki began to talk to the wolf but I was too far away to hear what she was saying.

I thought I should leave and teleported home.

------------------------ Natsuki's POV ----------------------------

When I woke up I was back at my house. I couldn't remember what happened so I got up and walked out the house. I walked towards the forest and walked in the direction of the Himura clan's compound.

When I got there I walked to the grave of the villagers and headed towards my mother and fathers grave. I stopped infont of where I had buried them. I felt tears prick at my eyes and overflow. I collapsed onto my knees and let out silent sobs. I bit my finger and watched it bleed for a moment before I summoned one of my wolves. In a cloud of smoke my silver wolf; Konoyumi appeared.

"Milady, is there something wrong?" she said concerned. I shook my head no and took the flowers out of her mouth and placed them on the graves. I stood back up, still staring at the graves and more tears fell. Konoyumi licked away my tears and nuzzeled me lightly. I placed my hand on her head and she let out a content growl.

"How have you and the others been Konoyumi?" I asked her.

"We're fine, but we all miss you. I'll be sure to tell them you're thinkng about them."

"Thank you." I smiled faintly.

Konoyumi licked my face again and I giggled. Just then I felt chakra apear out of no where, Konoyumi must of felt it too cause she immediatly jumped infront of me and growled, baring her teeth. But it disappeared as fast as it apeared. We both relaxed a little but still on alert.

"I think its time to go, thanks for coming Konoyumi." I said softly.

Konoyumi looked at me and said, "Call us anytime, we'll be there." I nodded and she disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I sighed and ran back home to bed.

=================================================

Hey guy what do you think//???

Ill get the next chapter up as fast as I can :) Vote and Comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
15.4K 214 20
Lucy Fullbuster had lost her parents since her parents died in accident because of Deliora. Not only that, her brother had disappeared without knowin...
8.4K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...