House of Dicks - Literally [R...

By Bitexme

Serafina; a teenager going through the trials for high school just like any other. Until, one day her father... More

House of Dicks - Literally
2. House of Dicks - Literally
3. House of Dicks - Literally
4. House of Dicks - Literally
5. House of Dicks - Literally
6. House of Dicks - Literally
7. House of Dicks - Literally
8. House of Dicks - Literally
9. House of Dicks - Literally
10. House of Dicks - Literally
11. House of Dicks - Literally
12. House of Dicks - Literally
13. House of Dicks - Literally
14. House of Dicks - Literally
15. House of Dicks - Literally
16. House of Dicks - Literally
17. House of Dicks - Literally
18. House of Dicks - Literally
19. House of Dicks - Literally
20. House of Dicks - Literally
21. House of Dicks - Literally
22. House of Dicks - Literally
23. House of Dicks - Literally
25. House of Dicks - Literally
26. House of Dicks - Literally
Epilouge. House of Dicks - Literally
Carpe Diem: Seize the Day - The Sequel

24. House of Dicks - Literally

9.5K 175 57
By Bitexme

24.

"I said I was sorry Fina!"

"Why the hell did you open the door so fast? And it would have been nice for you to catch me." I said using Emery's hand as an ice pack.

Caleb and Emery were trying not to laugh and Avi was frustrated at me for being mad. It's not my fault she opened the door!

"Wow, what's with face Fire?" Chris asked walking in with Landon and Raven.

"Well, I fell asleep leaning against the door and Avi over here, was so kind enough to open it and I fell hitting my head on the floor. She didn't even help me up!" I said. Finally moving Emery's hand, it was giving me brain freeze.

"Why did you fall asleep against the door?" Landon asked.

"Excuse me for wanting a bit of shut eye and not wanting to see my dead best friend's body," everyone flinched when I said that. "Sorry, but I was really scared." She nodded.

"By the way, I think the war is going to start real soon." Just as I said that, Felucci busted through the door, nearly taking off the hinges.

"Mr. Ivy, your father is here; along with the five Royals." He said breathing a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank God your awake, child." He aid looking at Avi.

She smiled sheepishly, and nodded.

"What are your father and everyone doing here?"

"Like you said, it has begun." Emery answered.

After all the awkward introductions between me and Avi to, well everyone of royal importance. We began a meeting. The royal children, whom are eligible to fight, also attended. I never knew Raven was a Prince. He is so getting his ass kicked for not telling me.

"As we know, Henry and his son have joined forces with unimaginable species, all willing to fight to the end; of our lives that is." That won't happen. I won't let it.

Emery squeezed my hand, hearing what I thought.

Mr. Ivy, King Ivy, or Jed, as he instructed me to call him, was not what I expected. I pictured a fat man with eyes that gleam with hunger, bent on killing anyone who dared to disobey him. I don't know why, but all-in-all, I pictured a very scary man.

Jed is nothing of the sort. He is a skinny man, well built. He has the same black hair as Emery, though his eyes are pure green. He looks to be in his mid-to-late 20's. How could that be, well, I don't really know.

No one is really immortal, it just the fact that we live longer then others. We all eventually die. My father is nearing his 100th birthday, yet looks 25. He is the youngest Rouge to ever reign. I may look 18, but I'll soon to celebrate my 74th birthday. We just age really, and I mean really, slowly.

Oh God, I had sex with a 74 year old! That is wrong in so many ways!

Well tell me babe, how many 74 year olds have my body, parts.

Good point. I said biting my lip. I can't wait till we're alone...

"Emery, Serafina?" We both snapped up form our internal conversation, all eyes were on us.

Avi and my boys were trying to hold back laughter.

"Yes Father?"

"Well what do you think?"

"What about Father?" Now we're both trying to hold back our laughter.

He sighed but I could see the happiness in his eyes, "Please pay attention."

We both nodded, and he continued.

"As I was saying, I presume the war will take place in the Sahara Desert, for that is the only place where Henry is allowed-"

I raised my hand, I had something to say but I think it would be rude to just interrupt him.

"Yes Serafina?"

"What if Henry isn't coming? What if it's only Eric and their army? Send the kid to do the dirty work, so during the fighting; Henry wouldn't have to worry about dying."

"Meaning the war could be anywhere, it could be here."

"Why here? It's so bloody cold here; both sides will freeze before we have a chance to actually shed some blood. By the way Emery," I turned so I was leaning more towards him. "We are so moving after grad, I refuse to live here longer then necessary."

"Where are we moving to?"

"I don't care as long as I won't have to own an Eskimo jacket."

He chuckled but agreed.

Caleb threw a paper formed into a ball at our heads interrupting our conversation.

"Hey!" I whined, as Emery picked the ball that got caught in my hair.

"You really need to stop getting side tracked."

Avi smacked him lightly on the arm, "Say you're sorry,"

Caleb looked down and mumbled an apology.

"Dude you're so whipped." Emery said laughing.

"And your not?" He argued back.

Emery was about to talk back when Jed cut in.

"We both know you both are, whipped, as you call it. But back to the point at hand, Serafina, I must agree with you. Our brother is the type of man who would rather have his son killed then killed himself."

Brother?

Yeah, Eric is my cousin; remember I told you we're all cousins?

Oh right.

"Brother, how do you expect us to fight? It has been years since our last battle." Caleb's mom, Edith asked.

She is beautiful, well everyone here is, but I can see where he gets his eyes from. Edith a tall women, with long curly brown hair cascading down her back; she is very petite and has perfect posture. She comes off as a total bitch, but if you speak to her, she is as sweet as any mother can be.

"Edith, as you pointed out we have been in battle before. We have known about this war for quite some time now. It is time to put all those practice fights, our powers to good use.

And besides, we have Emery and his Serafina; with them we are sure to win the war."

My eyes went wide as everyone turned to me.

My breathing starting coming out fast, this is the reality. They all expect Emery and I to win this.

What if we don't? We will be blamed for losing, shunned out.

Oh God, who puts that kind of pressure on two teenagers?!

"Excuse me," I replied, bowing my head and leaving as fast as I could.

I stood outside, listening to what Emery is saying.

"Father!" Emery yelled, getting up just as fast.

"Why would you say that? Do you know the amount of pressure she is under, and for you to say it is up to us to win this?"

"Emery, go find Serafina, Jed we need to talk." Emery's mother stood as Jed did, following her out.

Emery's mother was beyond beautiful. She had light blond hair, total contrast to the men in her family, with her eyes a soft brown. She wore this smile, and I could see how happy it is to know Emery as found his soul mate.

"I'm sorry, I was just afraid I would do or say something that shouldn't be said in front of royalty." I said, with mocking attitude.

"Too bad, I would have liked to see that."

I playfully smacked his chest as he came to hug me. I relished in this feeling, the sense of security, protectiveness.

"But what are we going to Em? They're all are counting on us to win this thing. I know they will all help, but it really is up to us to win. What if we don't?"

"Then we don't, it'll be okay. I promise." But I could hear the uncertainty in his voice, if we don't win, we're all dead.

We didn't go back into the meeting, I'm sure the other royals enjoyed the few minutes of family drama though. Instead we went back to our room to watch some TV. I kept dozing off, but no memories, visions, whatever it is I get, came.

I was just waking up from yet another nap, when the door opened and everyone, the kids that is, poured in.

In addition to my boys, there was Elijah, the Prince of Vampires; he is a year younger, with black hair and black eyes. Princess Sophia, she is the Princess of the Faes, also known as fairies. She is a year older then me, with long blond hair and violet eyes. Then we have the twins, Thea and Theo, the Prince and Princess of Witches. They are both total opposites; Thea is very, out-there, with multiple colours in her hair and funky yellow eyes, while Theo is to himself, with light brown hair and the same yellow eyes. They are both 15. Then there is Prince Damian, who is the Prince of Demons, he is in his early 20's with red hair, just like mine, and black eyes. And of course, we now know Raven is the Prince of werewolves.

There are many other species but these are the main ones. The other mythical creatures fall under either one of these rulings.

"Hey Rave?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Yeah," he was busy flirting with Sophia, who wants nothing to do with him.

"Come here,"

"Why?"

"Just come."

"Fine," he grumbled and got off the couch, walking over to where I sat.

"Closer," I said, drawing out the word.

So he came closer, then I smacked him across his head.

"Hey! What was that for?"

I finally opened my eyes and saw everyone laughing, and Raven rubbing the spot where I hit him.

"Oh shut up, you're such a baby." I lifted my hands above my head to stretch, as comfortable as I was, I am now very stiff.

"Yeah well, I didn't smack you,"

"You wouldn't, not only can I skewer your ass, in more ways then one, but Emery would kill you."

"One day Fire, one day when he is not around, I will get you!" He warned.

"I will get you my pretty, and your little dog to!" Thea added, including the creepy witch laugh, squinting one eye and pointing to me.

I fell off the couch laughing so hard, it was one of the funniest thing is have ever seen.

"And I hit you for not telling me you were the Prince." I added from my spot on the floor.

"It must have slipped my mind." He said smiling with a shrug.

"Mhm, well next time it won't, because now you know I will bust your tail."

"Ha! I would like to see you try."

I raised an eyebrow, getting up intent on chasing him, and pretty much showing him what I can do.

But Emery pulled me back to his lap laughing.

I wiggled around trying to get out of his grip when he tightened his hold on me, "I suggest you don't do that." He whispered huskily.

I suppressed a shiver and leaned back, "Why is it turning you on?"

"Yes," he pulled me tighter until I felt his probing member digging into my arse.

I looked around to see everyone engaged in their own conversation, no one seemed to be paying attention to us.

Do you think if we slipped away they'll notice?

Let's make a run for it.

He pulled me closer and we ran to our room, just as we were about to shut the door, the TV came on.

"Children, prepare for battle."

We stopped dead in our tracks at the sound of Henrys voice.

All fun and games forgotten, we, the children stared at the red pits hell, where his once blue eyes shone.

"Oh, there are the two love birds. Even with your powers, I will win this war. You will bow down to me." He yelled.

"Well maybe not, you will most likely be dead.

"It shall begin when the sun meets the ocean,"

My boys and I all groaned; another damn poem.

"In a fortnight we will meet where the bulls shall roam." He smiled sickly, like Eric before the 'rape' occurred.

"Great we're going to have a war in Spain."

"Barcelona?" Avani asked excitedly.

"Pamplona, it's near France." I answered glumly, Barcelona is one of my favourite cities, and it is beautiful there.

"What day is it?" I just realized how fast time goes here, I'm never aware of what day it is.

"January 22, oh no wait, 23. It's midnight." Landon said checking his watch.

"A fortnight is two weeks right?" they nodded.

I looked towards Avi and we started laughing.

They all looked at us with confused gestures, waiting for an explanation.

"What a way to spend my 18th huh?" I said between laughs.

"Why don't we call him up, see if he can postpone the war? You know, so we can get drunk, legally." She added.

Avi and I were now rolling on the floor laughing. I don't know why we found it so funny, but it was nice to laugh during all the tension that's been circling.

"I think they still got the drugs in their systems." Raven murmured.

"Wait, so the day of the war is your birthday?" Emery asked.

Chris threw a pillow, hitting him square in the face.

"Dumb idiot, how can you not know your own girlfriends birthday?"

He threw the pillow back, "Born February 5, 1992 at 12:34 pm at Mount Sinai Hospital, room 334. I can tell you the names of the doctors who helped with the labour if you wish. And the fact that her mother threw a chocolate pudding at the doctors face when the baby was coming, which took four hours by the way."

I rolled my eyes and got off the floor. "Damn dude, that's just creepy." Prince Damien said.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Chocolate pudding?" Landon asked.

We started laughing again. "Maybe you should go call your dad."

He shook his head no, "When we saw the movie-call, he also saw it."

Oh.

"Well then, how about a swim? It's finally got the holes sealed."

"It wasn't on purpose!" Caleb yelled.

"You keep telling yourself that. Girls come with me; I shall provide thee with swim wear."

They got up and followed me. Ten minutes later we were all splashing around in the pool.

It was fun, really fun. We all let loose, and were able to just be kids.

'Cause who knows who'll survive this war.

***

Woot! two chapters in two days!

Hope you enjoy!!

©Bitexme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
516 5 23
“I tucked my light brown hair behind my ear and placed on my warm, light blue winter jacket and headed for the woods. He was here, breathing down my...
1.8M 80.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
401K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...