Memories (The Pack)

By DarkDisco7

*Story prompt not mine... I just adjusted it a little* What was his name again? Nick? No... Vikk. His na... More

Dedicated
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 - END
1k!
2K
3K
Epilouge
4K
5K
6k
10k :D

Chapter 34

618 32 31
By DarkDisco7

Warnings: None

~3rd P.O.V. (As seen from ?????????)~

"Bye guys!"
"Be safe! Don't fall into a mineshaft or anything!'
"Have fun!"
"Good luck!"

As the village all gathered near the entrance to see Rob, Preston, Lachlan, Vikk, Jerome, and Mitch off, the air was filled with goodbyes, cautions, wishes for luck, and the like. The six jump into their horses, settling into the saddles and preparing for a long journey. Jerome yells his farewell and waves, starting forwards. Mitch, Rob, and Preston follow soon after. Lachlan starts a few seconds later. And finally, before Vikk leaves to catch up with everyone else, he turns back towards the village.

"We should be back in a couple weeks, goodbye everyone!"
"C'mon Vikk!" Lachlan calls over his shoulder.
"Coming!"

~~~

     While still thundering along on his horse Jerome, who's leading the way, throws an eye of ender into into the air. The glowing blue and green eye floats high into the air, dropping with a puff of purple particles back into Jerome's hand.

     "We've gotta travel through a spruce forest, let's dismount." He declares, leading his steed into an abrupt stop.

     The six of them have been traveling for almost six days now, and they wondered when they'd find the stronghold. Hopefully soon. The remaining five skid to a halt beside Jerome, all of them skidding off their horses and attaching a lead to it. The sun was just passing its peak, every so slowly starting to dip. Off in the distance low clouds tumbled in their direction, telling them that fog would roll over the area tonight.

     But as they progressed further into the heart of the forest, as the sun dipped lower and lower and the forest was shrouded in shadows, something seemed to put them at ill ease. Something seemed... Off, but one of them could put their finger on it. Jerome, although normally seen as fearless, had even dropped back a few paces, leaving Vikk in front of the group. The air was eerily silent, not the rustle of leaves or the sight of a single animal dared disturb the silence. Even the horses seemed restless, enough so that they had strangely freaked out and bolted off into the trees, leaving the pack stranded. Vikk nearly fainted when he thought he saw a shadow dart past some trees.

     Vikk shivered uncomfortably, deciding that the odd sense was too much to bare. Maybe we should just build a shelter for tonight, after all it's almost dark anyways. He reasoned with himself.

    "Guys my gut is telling me we should stop. Let's just... Stop for tonight yeah?" Vikk stammers, turning to face everyone else.

     Instantly he knew something was wrong. Something- no someone was missing. With a jolt he realized who it was, and he opened his mouth to speak but Rob beat him to it.

     "Guys... Has anyone seen Jerome?"

     The five frantically look around, but not seeing Jerome anywhere. Last time any of them checked he was walking behind everyone. Mitch's face pales.

     "He was just next to me a second ago..." He states feebly, the remainder of us looking towards him.
     "JEROME?! JEROME CAN YOU HEAR ME? YELL 'I EAT RAW FISH' IF YOU CAN HEAR ME." Preston calls, but only silence answered him.
     "I'm gonna be sick dude..." Rob groans, grimacing.

     A moment of fearful silence...

     "Guys... Guys Mtich's gone too." Vikk manages upon seeing Mitch has vanished into thin air without notice.
     "B-but he was literally right beside me!" Lachlan exclaimes in shock. "Like he just talked less than a minute ago!"
     "This is actually- MMPH"

     What every Rob was saying was cut off abruptly, and the remaining three all whip around to find Rob nowhere.

     "Rob?!" Preston calls in distress, the three of them all crowding together in fear.

     Suddenly a twig snaps to their right and Lachlan's 'fight or flight' instinct, which had been going crazy, kicks into action.

     "RUN!" He screeches, and Preston and Vikk don't have to be told twice.

     The three of them bolt away like their lives depend on it, which frankly was probably true. Lachlan with his long legs runs in front, Vikk following and Preston close on his tail. But when Lachlan and Vikk hear a whoosh, a thump, and a scream, they skid to a stop and whip around. The two of them breath in deep raspy breaths, sprinting at full speed taking its toll. No words are exchanged, the two simply press together, more scared than they have ever been in their entire life. Preston gone too. They know that whatever was happening, all they can do was try and stay in contact with each other. Though they don't even know what they're up against, they just have a feeling weapons won't help in the slightest.

     "Vikk... Vikk I'm scared. What's happening?" Lachlan stammers, on the verge of tears.
     "I don't know..." Vikk trembles.

     And then a dark, sinister voice, is ringing out through the air. It seems to come from every direction.

     "Staying together I see... I must admit that is a smart tactic."

     Lachlan and Vikk jump nearly three feet in the air, spinning around and trying to locate the voice.

     "W-who are you?" Lachlan demands, sounding about as intimidating as a puppy.
     "What have you done with our friends?!" Vikk shouts. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

     And then a figure is stepping out from the darkness, the last rays of light beginning to vanish in the sky, and the fog rolling in does nothing to make the situation more comfortable. The man is dressed like the basic person, navy blue jeans and a turquoise top. Chocolate brown hair sweeps over his head and a stubble lines his jaw. But what made both Lachlan and Vikk gasp in shock, what made this one person so much different that anyone else, were those eyes. Those hollow, empty, white eyes.

     Just like that, with an evil dark laugh, Lachlan has disappeared from Vikk's side.

     "I answer to no one. But because of what I have planned for you six... I will give you the honour of knowing. Simple really..." He chuckles coldly, "I'm Herobrine. It's what I do."

~~~

What's my name again? Nick? No that doesn't sound right... Um... Oh that's right, Vikk. My name is Vikk.

      "Vikk..." He breathes, gazing at his surroundings.

     Tall dark spruce trees span for as far as the eye can see, their dark looming figures reaching high into the sky. Here and there a pine tree is growing as well, although Vikk can't determine how often since he can barley see twenty feet in front of himself. A damp heavy fog is hanging over the landscape he's currently placed in, and it's thick too. The forest casts spooky shadows, his only light source a torch, flickering silently.

     Vikk gulps, taking a cautious step forward. At every sound from a distant spider, zombie, or any mob for that matter Vikk finds himself nearly jumping out of my skin. He notices He has a single stone sword stashed away in his inventory accompanied by a few slices of raw fish. Yet again the groan of a zombie rings through the night and Vikk shivers, his skin crawling.

     "Where am I?" Vikk questions to the air, stopping his walking to temporarily glance around. "Or I guess a better question is..." He continues, "How did I even get here?"

~~~

Just curious, did any of you expect Herobrine before this chapter? For example some small hints I put in...

-At the beginning of every memory chapter I put ~3rd P.O.V. (As seen from ?????????)~ '?????????' Stands for Herobrine

-Chapter 18 (when Mitch was waking up from being kidnapped)

'Mitch nods and weakly clears his throat, closing his eyes in concentration. "You guys were right, back when I was going to tell Preston about the plan I grabbed my stuff to go hunting with. But... All I can really remember was that I was walking towards the mine, when all of a sudden a figure sprung out from nowhere...'

And later,

'"It wasn't a mob that knocked you out was it?" Preston inquires.
     "'No, it was a person... That I can tell you is true."'

Of course this person is Herobrine.

Did you catch those? Let me know in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
737K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...