Mon amour - Lafayette

By Devil_Flash

All Luna wanted to in join the revolution. Break the rules. Live life how she wanted. So when her parent's s... More

The Revolution
Camp
The Bar

Goodbye Mon Ami~ Chapter 4

60 4 3
By Devil_Flash

SHOUTOUT TO MY READERS READING FROM CANADA!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a peaceful day. It was normal day, well a perfect day to leave my new friends that might die in battle. That's right, it was obviously raining. I had packed the previous night having a dress set out for this morning. I sighed.

"Can I come in Mon Ami?" A French accent asked.

"Oui." I said signing him to come in. Lafayette's face had poked in the small tent I was in.

"Ah, the day has arrived." He said looking at the outfit.

"Je sais. I don't want to go Gilbert."(I know) I said turning to him.

"Ah,  ma fleur précieuse. S'il vous plait, don't cry." Lafayette said pulling me into a tight hug. Me trying to hide my blush to hid the fact he called me his 'precious flower'.  He let go of my small figure.

"Thank you, Gilbert. You taught me a lot." I said, him pulling me out of the hug.

"Ahh, ma fleur précieuse, it was my honour." He told me.

"Thank you for treating me equal and not like less." I whispered to him.

"Oui, I will always do that." He said, taking my bag off the bed. "Come back alive. D'accord?" he said. He stood there for a moment before prolong his arm out. I looped my arm through his.

"Oui"

~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUN. Anyways I'll see you soon, I'm on break so j have no school work to deal with!!

Love~ Author~ Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
152K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
747K 77.2K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...