To Infinity and Beyond: A Mat...

By infinty_and_love

Read my new book! More

To Infinity and Beyond: A Matthew Espinosa Love Story
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter. 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Not a chapter
Chapter 26.
Help
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Jc and sam
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Why do you even like this story? Lol.
Chapter 39.
What do you want to happen in the story?
Chapter 40.
Not done
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Request
Narrowed down to 3
And the winner is....
New story!
Hi
Read my other Fan Fic!
Untitled Part 59
New book is published

Chapter 29.

29K 454 183
By infinty_and_love

I woke up this morning with a severe headache and backache. Perks of being pregnant. I decided to leave Matt in our bed. He's probably stressed out and he's not even the pregnant one.

I walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast for us two. Maybe this will ease him down. I made pancakes, bacon, sausage, toast, and eggs. His favorite. Just as I got done setting out the food, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw a shirtless Matt. That view never gets old.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully.

"Good morning beautiful." He said while giving me a kiss.

"What's all this for?" He said scanning the table.

"Just because." I said smiling.

"How did I get so lucky?" He said.

We both sat down at the table.

"So, have you thought of any names for a boy?" Matt and I decided that he would get to choose the boy name and I would get to choose the girl name.

"I like the name Grant." He said with a mouthful of pancakes. "How about you."

"Hmm I like the name Scotland. It's so adorable."

"So have we come to terms on first names?" He said smiling.

"Yeah now we just have to figure out middle names." I said.

Everything was silent.

"Eventually we have to tell everyone else." I said nervously.

"We will do it together." He said smiling.

I started to think about things. Like what if Matt is now only dating me because he's the father. Like what if I trapped him? Oh my gosh. I guess he could sense something was up.

"What's wrong?" He said concerned.

"Nothing." I said quietly. I took his plate and mine and put in the dishwasher.

"Something is up. Please tell me." He said.

"It's just I feel like you're only dating me because you have to. I just want to let you know that If you aren't ready to have kids or anything you don't have to stick around. I can take care of these kids by myself. I don't want to force you into doing something.

"Of course I want to be with you. I'm not going to lie, I was a bit scared but now I'm excited. You don't have to worry about me leaving you. I'm never in a million years going to leave you. I love you way to much. I would go insane without you"He said smiling.

I punch him playfully. "Well I feel the exact same way"

.............................................................

Hello! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. But yeah I hope you like the names: Grant and Scotland. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 17.3K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
314K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...