"Oh god! your amazing and fin...

By starstruck

More

"Oh god! your amazing and finally mine!" part 2
chapter 2
chapter 4
ch5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
ch 11
ch 12
Ch 13 The End

chapter 3

1.2K 19 3
By starstruck

We were sitting in the living room in silence. In the sofa was Mike, Mitchell, Dustin and Maria and I in the love seat. Mitchell was staring at Maria and Dustin and Mike were staring at me. I was sick of the silence. I stood up.

“I can’t believe you thought I was pregnant! I should be asking you if you got Emily pregnant!” he shot up.

“I don’t love her!”

“But you did!”

“In the past. I love you Elizabeth.”

“If you loved me then why go to your ex house drink and then sleep with her. I would never do that!”

“What about him!” he pointed at Dustin.

“He’s my friend. He was there when I found out about you and Emily. All he wants is to be friends. He understand that I love you and he respects that!”

“I don’t believe that!”

“Fine whatever.”

“I love you Elizabeth you have to believe me!” I just glared at him.

“Do you love me?”

“Of course.”

“Then forgive me and let’s get back together.”

“I said I love you but I don’t trust you. It’s time for you to leave.”

“But.”

“You need to leave and you too Dustin please.” Dustin got up and gave me a small smile.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” I just gave a small smile back. Mike gave me one last look before following Dustin out the front door. Maria and my brother were now staring at me.

“I’ll be in my room.” I tried walking but Maria begged.

“No please stay.”

“Okay this is your guys conversation. Sit  on one of the corners Mitchell.” he scooted to the left side of the sofa. I was on the right and Maria was sitting in front of us so we were formed a triangle.

“So this is why you called?” he said looking at me. I gave a small nod. He put his hands to his face then quickly removed them.

“Did you tell anyone else?”

“No.”

“My parents are going to kill me.” Mitchell and I looked at Maria. We forgot she was there.

“Maybe they’ll understand. They love me.” she stood up.

“Ya. Hey mom and dad remember when I went to London with Mike and Izz. Ya well Mike and Izz hooked up. I almost had sex with Izz ex but ended going to a party with her brothers, got drunk and slept with one. Oh and your grandparents!” her words felt like a slap.

“Well maybe if you came home with me none of this would happen!” I yelled leaving the room.

“Elizabeth.” my brother called. I spun on my heels and into my brothers. He caught my shoulders to steady me.

“No! I can’t deal with anything anymore. I’m done!” he had a worry expression.

“I think you should go back to London with me.”

“I just can’t run away. Plus someone back home wants me dead. Scratch that 2 people.”

“What about me!” we turned to see Maria. Again we forgot about her.

“I’ll be in my room.”

“Don’t close your door Elizabeth.” My brother warned. I went to my room closing the door enough not to be shut. I aid down on my bed and cried. I cried for everything. The thought of ending my life again was flooding my brain but I knew somehow my brothers would bring me back and then kill me. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to my alarm clock. I had a headache and my eyes hurt. I slowly got out of bed and went to take a shower. I was still really depressed. When I got out of the shower my brother was sitting on my bed looking tired and concerned.

“How are you feeling?”

“Truthfully?”

“Yes.”

“I’m have bad thoughts but I’m also really pissed. When did I do to make my life like this?”

“I don’t know? I really think you should come home.”

“I can’t and you know why.” I thought Mike, Maria, Deanna and my parents.

“I’m worried.”

“I know you are. Maybe we should go back to Bora Bora.”

“Ya like the Alex and Quinn are going to allow that.” 

“Why are you up so early did my alarm wake you?”

“Yes but I’m taking you to school.”

“What! Why?”

“To be Frank I don’t trust you right now and don’t argue because you just said your having bad thoughts.”

“Fine. I’ll meet you down stairs. I need to change.” after I was dressed in some tight jeans and a shirt that clung to me I went down stairs.

“What the hell are you wear!”

“Well everyone thinks I’m pregnant. I’m proving them wrong. Now can we go.”

“You need to eat something.”

“I’m not hungry.” I walked to my car hearing Mitchell’s feet behind me. The ride to school was quiet. I was glad when we pulled into school.

“Bye.”

“Wait.” he turn off the car.

“Are you coming with me to class.” I said in horror.

“No. Hey Dustin!” he yelled. People turn to look at us.

“Please stop this day is going to bad so stop making it worst!” I hissed. Then seconds later Dustin appeared.

“Yes?”

“I need you to watch her.” I was official embarrassed.

“I don’t need a baby sitter!”

“Why do yo want me to watch her?” he leaned in closer to us.

“I think she is going to try to kill herself.” he whispered. Dustin looked at me in horror and I was looking at Mitchell the same way.

“Ya no problem.”

“Thank you. I owe you big time.”

“No forget it.” we watched my brother leave. Dustin grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me into the direction of the school.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” I hissed.

“No way in hell.” I let out a huff. As we were heading into class we past Emily bench.

“Oh look it is the slut.” Everyone went quiet even though we were outside it seemed the wind stopped to.

“Leave her alone Emily.” Dustin said pulling me behind him in a protective way. I could see Mike and Maria walking our direction.

“Oh how cute. Your defending the loser.”

“Just leave me alone Emily.” she leaned forward and whispered.

“You got in my way bitch this is the price to pay.” I was sick of her attitude.

“You know what.” I move past Dustin shoved Emily way and stood on top of her bench. Kick what ever was in my way.

“Listen to me.” I yelled

“What are you doing?” Dustin, Mike and Maria said at the same time. I started to yell again.

“Do I look pregnant to you? The reason I was getting Pregnancy test was because.” Maria looked horrified and about to pass out.

“Because Emily ask me to get it for her.” Emily face went as pale and a sheet. People were whispering and Emily friend jaws were hanging.

“That’s right the one who you should be asking is Emily. I was trying to be a nice person but apparently I didn’t receive the respect back. I repeat the test were for Emily and not me. Now have a nice day.” I got down from the bench. As I was passing Maria she whispered a thank you. I walked over to Dustin.

“I don’t want to be here any more can we ditch please?”

“Okay.” I followed Dustin to his car. As we were leaving school I saw Emily crying. People were close to each other talking and Mike standing there hurt in his eyes as we drove of campus.

_______________________________

I hope you guys enjoy.

please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 63.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
494K 27.2K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...