chapter 4

He park the car in an empty parking lot with a hiking tail. (but you can’t say hiking because we live in Florida and we’re flat.) We sat in the car in silence. Then I started laughing.

“I can’t believe I did that! But her face was priceless. I think she really maybe pregnant. What happens if is Mike’s?”

“Your brother is going to kill me.” I couldn’t help but laugh. I was freaking out that the guy I love got a girl pregnant and he worried about my brother.

“Your good, I haven’t killed myself yet. So your good.” I got out of his car and so did he.

“What do you mean yet?”

“What?”

“You said I haven’t killed myself yet.”

“Did I?”

“Yes you did.”

“Uhmm.” we started walking down the trail.

“Maybe I should move to greece?”

“The island of Greek?”

“Ya my grandma has a house there. It’s not here and it’s not London.”

“So your going to run?”

“Maybe? Maria and are aren’t friends plus she pregnant with my brothers baby, Mike cheated on me and possibly got Emily pregnant. I have my own personal stalker. In London my parent hate me. My sister tried killing me, she blames me for the wedding being called off, my ex boyfriend got my ex best friend pregnant and they were dating when I was dating my ex. Maria almost did it with my ex. And I think I’m forgetting something.”

“Wow. I see why you run but should stop and confront your problems. You did with Emily.”

“I’m pretty sure she wants to kill me!”

“From what I hear the whole thing with Mike was a set up.” I stop walking.

“What?”

“Yeah apparently she payed a couple of guy to get Mike wasted and bring him to her room.”

“How do you know this?”

“I am a very popular guy, plus one of the guys haves a big mouth and put it on Facebook.”

“Your not lying to me.” he pulled out his phone. Pressed a couple of buttons and handed it to me.

“Look for yourself.” he was right and everyone posted about what I did this morning and they really think she maybe pregnant.

“You could of told me this earlier!”

“I was going to tell you!”

“Still he went to his ex house knowing she wants him back and then get drunk enough to be put into that situation.”

“Cut him some slack.”

“Why?”

“By the way he acted yesterday he truly loves you.”

“And I love him but how can I trust him again?”

“One step at a time and if need be you have me and Maria.”

“No just you. Maria and I aren’t in good terms right now.”

“Because she’s pregnant with your brothers child?”

“Yes and more. Stop acting like a shrink and lets get something to eat and you can take me home to my lovely care taker.”

 I finished my egg mac-muffin when Dustin pulled up my drive way.

“It looks like you got company.” I looked up to see Alex my aunts driver taking suite cases out of the limo and by the number of cases he had I knew who was here.

“Great.” Dustin came to a stop.

“You know who it is?”

“Yeah my other brothers.”

“Do I have to come in?” I laughed.

“No, your safe.” I grabbed my bag and headed into the house. I found Mitchell, Quinn and Alex in the kitchen.

“What are you doing home?” everyone looked over at me.

“I embarrassed Emily, Mike’s ex in front of the whole school. I’m pretty sure she wants to kill me so I came home early.”

“Why did you do that?” Quinn asked.

“Oh you haven’t heard.”

“Heard what?” Alex asked.

“Mike and I broke up. I received a video text of Mike and Emily in bed together and him saying he loves her.” the guys stared at me.

“Well I’m going to my room.” I started to go but I stopped.

“What are you guys doing here?”

“Were here about Mitchell.”

“Oh okay. Bye.” I quickly made it to my room only to find Mike sitting on my bed. I let out a little scream.

“It’s me. Can we talk please.”

“How the hell did you get in here? How did you find my room? How did you get past Mitchell and my other brothers?”

“Just let me explain, please then you can throw me into the sharks.”

“Fine.”

_________________________

Sorry it has been so long and this is short. but i hope you enjoy :)