Feel My Love ✅ A Swasan Love...

By sheeyanshri

A story of misunderstanding and then understanding each other. Anger and love at the same time . This couple... More

part 1:Feeling alone
Part 2:Realisation
Part 3:Love is in air
epilogue 1
epilogue 2

part4: nok jhok wala love

11.9K 351 27
By sheeyanshri

Hello everyone..hope u all fine....thank you so much for your support..here is the epilogue part 1

Episode starts..

Sanskaarrrrr

Leave me..it is time for aarti ..I have to get ready..

Sanskar: who stopped u..
Swara: Mr.Asanskar..don't act smart..

Sanskar: why should I act..bcz I am really smart..
Swara: whatever ..get up from me..I have to take bath..

Sanskar: ok ..but with one condition..
Swara: no no..

Sanskar: Mrs.Asanskar ...think something good..always in romantic mood..

Swara shocks sanskar rocks..

Swara got embarrassed..
Swara: ok tell..

Sanskar: Tomorrow we are going for long drive,at that time you should not say any lame execuse....

Swara: ok baba..now get up..
You are too heavy..

Sanskar: whatttt..you moti,you are calling me heavy..

Swara: moti???
While doing romance I was princess..now moti...whole night you didnt let me sleep..I hate u..Mr.Maheswari..

Sanskar: (peck her lips)but I love u..Mrs.Maheswari..

Swara pushed him and cover herself with bedsheet and  ran to washroom..

Sanskar (shouts): you have to pay for this my moti..

Swara(from inside washroom):let's see Mr.Asanskar..

Both laugh silently at their place...

After one month

One fine morning..

swara is setting her saree,sanskar comes out of washroom with wet hairs,he is not drying his hair properly..

Swara made him sit on the bed and stand infront of him..tuck her saree pallu in her waist and start to dry his hair with towel..

Sanskar in asanskari mood..pull her close and wrap his arms around her waist...
And burried his face on her chest..

Swara is doing her work...and Sanskar nuzzling his face in her chest and enjoying the moment..

Suddenly something strike in his mind ..he look up and see her face...

Sanskar: shona...

Swara: hmm(while drying his wet hair)

Sanskar: will you take care of me like this..even after arrival of our kids..

Swara was surprised and shocked to hear him...Mr.Sanskar Maheswari who is established businessman and very practical minded is behaving like kid..she couldn't stop admiring her Mr.cutie who is waiting for her answer with curious face..

Swara:(tease) no..how could I take care of you..when out kid need me the most ..

Sanskar: whatttt..so you will not spend time with me...

Swara: (peck his pout)..wooow my cutie...You are my first child...I will take care my both kids..ie you and our jr..

Sanskar: (happy with her gesture)really...but I am not cutie..

Swara : No you are my cute little baby..(giggles)

Sanskar: now I will show what your cutie can do..

He pushed her on bed and came top of her and starts to give love bites on her neck...and squeezing her waist..

Sanskaarrrrr...

Sanskar: what happen Shonaaaaa..(with naughty smile)

Swara: you devil...

Sanskar:yes,yes i am ...(laugh aloud)
After their cute morning romance sanskar went to office . and swara busy in preparing lunch..

Sudden idea strike in her mind,she never went to sanskar's  office..so thought to surprise him..

So she got ready with lavender simple cotton Saree with minimal make up and free hair...she is simple ,cute but elegant..

She packed sanskar's fav dishes and went to sanskar's office..
Sanskar is busy with his file but some one cover his eyes from behind ..(bcz he is standing in his cabin showing his back to door )

Sanskar: hey....who is this?

Unknown person: Guess me...

Sanskar: (confused) mmm..sorry i couldnt ...

That person remove her hand and came infront of him..

Sanskar is shocked and surprisef to see that person...

Sanskar  hug her and exclaims: preethiiiiiii you....

Preethi pushed him and shows fake anger .. You forgot me right...

(Preethi is sanskar's school friend ...during school days they are very close friends)

Sanskar hold his ears and
says sorry ..

Preethi:ok ok ..but this is last time..

Sanskar: tell me ..how you came here ...

Preethi: your new project partner Aswanth is my cousin..when i came to know about you..i thought to surprise you..how is my surprise...

Sanskar: not bad...

Preethi:i am so happy to meet you and hug him..sanskar smiles...

At that time swara enters without knocking and shocked to see scene...

Preethi who see her ,misunderstood her as employee and employee..and shouts : do t you have manners?

Swara: sorry and left from there immediately..

By hearing swara voice sanskar turn and shocked to see swara running outside..

Sanskar: oh shit...swaraaa...

Preethi: sanskar . what happen...

Without replying he ran following swara...

While he car parking swara left from there.. Sanskar followed her to mm...before he enter she closed the doors...

Sanskar:shonaaaa..my jaan...pls open the door..
Your cutie is waiting outside..

Swara(shouts angrily) : I don't know any donkey named cutie..

Sanskar shocked...shonaaa....she is just my friend ..believe me..darling..

Swara: I am not your darling ..lamp post..go to hell..

Sanskar: shona plssssss..he waits for 30 mins and request her to open the door..but she didnt...he got frustrate ...and smirks naughtily..

He climps the pipe and jump into balcony which leads to back door of his room....

There he saw his angry bird wife speaking with little teddy bear...

Swara: did you see,he didn't try to convince me..I hate him ..i hate you Mr.sanskar Maheswari..here after no romance...and no place for you in bed..

By saying this she punch the Micky mouse doll...and throw it aside..

Sanskar laugh silently seeing his  crazy wife..walks silently and back hug her tightly..

Swara knows its him and try to push ..but in this process both fall on bed..

Swara angrily looks at him..but he is busy in nippling her neck and caressing her waist...

Swara couldnt push him..bcz he his hold too tight..so she pinch his thigh ..

Sanskar shouts and get up from her..
.sanskar: ahhhhh ...swara..why did you pinch me...(fake tears)

Swara: why did you kiss my neck?Go to your darling...she will be waiting for you..

Sanskar: swaraaaa..she is my childhood friend..

Swara: oh..so you can hug your friend in office..
What your employees saw you like that???

Sanskar: shonaa...I am sorry.. She is like uttara to me.. Pls..

By saying this he placed his head on her lap and kissed her bare belly..but she tried to show fake anger.. So she pushed him...

Now sanskar got upset ..without saying anything he moved to his side  to sleep or to say closed his eyes..

Swara thinks she did mistake by pushing him from her lap..bcz he love to sleep in her lap..

She also remember still he didnt take his Lunch...
She slowly moved to his side and turn him...but he didn't ..so she forcefully turned him.
Now without response sanskar about to get up from bed...but she hold him by his hand and pulled him he land on bed..

Swara POV..

Oh god...my cutie sanskar is upset with me.. To be frank ,i didnt doubt him ..i will never do that..but i was upset and little jealousy too..he is mine.only mine..swara's sanskar...

I started to melt when he kissed my neck...but i thought to play with him because i love how he convincing me romantically...but my plan backfire...ufff..now I won't make him more upset..my upset cutie is struggling to leave from my grip..but I could I leave him..I know how to seduce my cutie..

Sanskar's POV:

O god...my devil is upto something. I am trying to move away from her grip..because i am upset.. She knew how much loves to sleep in her lap,but she pushed me harshly...

I am not going to get convince easily this time..
My devil wife is not less...right now she is in mission of seducing me..

She is tightly hugging me by holding my neck and kissing my lips softly...

I hold my fist tightly not to response and to loose my control..but she is too adamant she took my hand and placed in her bare belly..

Damn it..she knows ..she knows..about my weakness for her..i couldnt control and roll over her..now she is under me...i am holding her hands in one hand and stare her eyes deeply...she came forward and peck my lips and wishpers sorry cutie...

Cutie...

Sanskar: i think someone said they dont know any donkey in that name..(she bites her lower lip and smiles..)
Next min her lips are my prey . she is moaning continuously ..but I didn't show any mercy on her..

After 2 hour..

Swara: sanskarrrrr....get up..have your lunch..its 3 now..

Sanskar: (in sleepy tone)i am really tired..let me rest atleast now..

Swara blushes and hit his back and hold him by his shoulder and wake him up...

Sanskar:(fake anger)you are too bad..always disturbing my sleep...

Swara(widen eyes):it should be me,who should complain...

Sanskar(naughty smile):who stopped you then?

Swara(dramatically ): godd..please don't make my kids like this naughty sanskar..

Sanskar(hitting her shoulder): my children will be like my photo copy..no no..double naughty than me..

By saying this he pulled her close to him and hugged tightly ...

......................................................................
Will be back soon 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4K 23
[𝐏𝐏𝐆 𝐱 𝐑𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲] They were going on a field trip for 1 week, but then the bus broke down and got stuck together for Three Weeks, also th...
To Be By as if!

General Fiction

4.5K 282 6
a traphouse production #4 "Let love set you free, to fly your pretty wings."
1.4K 81 5
Are you looking for a cute, romantic, but different drama-filled love story? Then, this is your stop. Enjoy this reading journey with me. In this sto...
52K 1.4K 5
if you need him fate won't let you loose him, fate will bring him back. it may not be soon; but he will come back This is story about swasan. For...