5SOS BoyXBoy Oneshots // Requ...

By ohnomarie

Just a bunch of 5sos boy x boy oneshots REQUESTS ARE OPEN Malum Mashton Cashton Cake Muke Lashton Contains fl... More

DISCLAIMER
LIES - Muke
YOU CAN'T SAVE ME - Cashton
BROKEN PIECES - Lashton
HOW I MET YOUR FATHER - Malum
HOGWARTS - Cake
ABUSED - Malum
PRETEND - Cashton
PRETEND 2/2 - Cashton
ACTORS - Cake
REBELS - Malum
SENIOR NIGHT - Lashton/Malum
YOU SAVED ME - Cake
SKINNY LOVE - Lashton
LONG LOST CHILDREN - Malum
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 1/3 - Muke
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 2/3 - Muke
EXCHANGE STUDENTS 3/3 - Muke
CLASS TRIP - Mashton/ Malum
SICK - Muke
HERE TO STAY - Malum
HEARTBREAK - Cashton
PROTECT YOU - Lashton
Muke - Story Of A Fangirl
ONLY KIDS - Muke
STUCK WITH YOU 1/3 - Muke
STUCK WITH YOU 2/3 - Muke
STCUK WITH YOU 3/3 - Muke
Cake - A Love Like War 1/3
Cake - A Love Like War 2/3
Cake - A Love Like War 3/3
Muke - Fuckboys
SUPERNATURALS
GHOST OF YOU - Muke
Hi or Hey!
YOUNGBLOOD
SUGAR - Lashton
EASIER - Any Ship?
BURN, CRASH, ROMANCE - Mashton
IN MY HEAD - Cake
IN MY HEAD 2/2 - Cake
HOGWARTS - Cake
TAKE MY HAND - Cashton
MOVING ALONG - Muke/ Mashton
RED LINE - Lashton
BLEACH - Lashton
BACK TO THE DAYS - Malum
THIS IS WAR - Cake
COMPLETE MESS - Mashton
FREE FALLING - Mashton
PIZZA - Muke
SOMEBODY LIKE YOU - Cashton
Requests
Shameless Self Promo
Get to know the author
Less Than Three Days Wattpad Tag

BIRTHDAY PARTY - Muke

5.1K 65 50
By ohnomarie

explicit language

It was a Friday night when Luke had a few friends over at his house to help him prepare things for his 18th birthday party.

He was currently methodically ripping bags open and halfheartedly dumping the contents in the brightly colored bowls his parents had collected over their lifes. His best friend Michael was next to him, doing the same.

"Okay but this Hannah girl from my politics class! Dude she's soooooo hot, I swear. I'll point her out to you later," Michael was chattering away, gitty with excitement. Luke considered an answer for a moment but then the opportunity passed and he opted for silence. Instead he beheaded another bag of Cheetos.

"I mean have you seen her boobies?," Michael said and held two hands infront of his chest. Luke was sure nobody could have breatst that size without breaking their back.

"If you say so..," Luke tailed off.

"Aw c'mon buddy, cheer up. What twisted your panties?," Michael asked and despite the easy tone there was a concerned edge to his voice.

Luke's heart made a painful leap and his brain skittered to run through acceptable excuses. He wanted to say the first thing that came to his mind, the truth. But he really couldn't say "Look, I am gay and you're making me really uncomfortable by talking about boobs and girls you'd like to get with in general because I have a very pathetic hopeless crush on you that is probably gonna wreck our friendship in the long run. And also damn you for looking really good tonight."

"Nothing, I just have a starting headache. Let me find some aspirin, can you finish this up?," he gestured to the snack table while avoiding eye contact.

"Sure man."

While Luke turned away he wished he could live in the world of one of those fanfictions he ended up reading late at night when he couldn't sleep. The ones where the main character always got the boy in the end.
But he wasn't in one of those fanfictions.
This was real-life.

And this was his fucking life.

And right now he was in his living room facing the other main male character in his life. His other best friend Simon was cursing heavily while trying to set up the music boxes. But Luke and Simon were different. They've known each other since kindergarten and Simon was family. Michael came bouncing into their life about a year ago when he failed classes so he had to repeat the year.

Simon reappeard behind one of the speakers now and looked at Luke. He raised an eyebrow.

"It's your birthday and you look like you're headed to a funeral... what happened?," Simon asked.

"Nothing. Michael happened," Luke sighed, "the usual."

Simon snorted and turned back to the boxes.

"Don't worry about him, Lu. Only gay in the closet guys act THAT heterosexual...," Simon said casually which made Luke smile.

About four hours later, everyone in Luke's house was drunk or high... Or both.

There was a girl, Mandy from his history class, who was really tipsy and had confesses her crush on him a few drinks ago. Luke didn't know what to do with her, or with the confession for that matter. He didn't want to be rude though so he tolerated her clinging to his arm the whole time.

Luke liked her well enough in school but alcohol made a lot of people unbearable. He didn't dare to tell her to shut the fuck up and leave him alone though, he didn't want to be that kind of guy. But he suspected that leading her on and giving her false hopes to cling to wasn't any better.

Over her head he saw a girl he knew was friends with Mandy walking by.

"Hey Mandy, how about you go to the kitchen and see if you can get any snacks?," Luke asked kindly but so loud that the other girl caught his words and his pleading look. Mandy nodded and stumbled towards the kitchen. Her friend headed towards her to steady her.

Luke decided it was desperate hour now. He hadn't seen Michael in hours and missed him. In search of Michael, Luke kept running around the house.
When he finally caught a glimpse of the red haired boy, he felt like someone punched him in the face.

Michael was making out with Hannah in the corner of the living room.

Happy fucking birthday to me, Luke thought and turned to walk away with slumped shoulders.

He was sick of the loud music, sick of the people, sick of this stupid party. The house felt too small for the amount of people in it and his body too small to hold all the emotions he felt.

"Hey Lu," he heard Simon giggle, "Great party."
Simon was trying to walk towards Luke without falling but had to clutch the hallway wall for support.

"Hey, Lu," Simon giggled, "wait.. there are three Lu's.. which one is you?"

Luke closed his eyes for a second. He felt like he was the only one who was still sober and that needed to change as soon as possible.

"Hey, you know what?," Simon whisper shouted and leant in as to tell him a secret, "You and Michael.. everyone ships you! I bet you'll marry one day, will I be your best man?"

"Okay Simon, I think you drank way too much. How about you go up to my room and try to sleep," Luke said and pushed Simon inside the house. He was annoyed at him for bringing up Michael in a house full of people. Anyone could've overheard them and strates the rumors.

"You're my best friend, Lu!," Simon shouted before Luke shut the door.

It was silent outside, except for Calum and Ashton, who were fooling around on the playground on the other side of the street. Ashton was sneakily slapping Calum's butt while Calum tried to climb up a slide. He heard Calums giggled 'stop daddy' and cringed.

Kinky as always.

"Hey mate, happy birthday," some random guy smiled at Luke. Luke had never seen the guy before, someone probably brought him along to his party.

"You want one?," the guy asked and handed Luke a cigarette. Luke took it and the guy lit it up, before disappearing inside his house again.

Luke took a deep breath and instantly had to cough. He had never smoked before. He spit in the plants growing infront of their door and tried another drag, not as deep this time. After a few breathes, he got used to the feeling of smoke in his lung. Not to the taste though.

In the corner of his eye, Luke saw the door swinging open and then someone leaning on the wall next to him.

"Why are you smoking?," Michael asked. The sound of his voice made goosebumps rise on his arms.
Luke rolled his eyes and turned to look at him.

"Why are you here when you could be making out with Hannah?," Luke's voice was dripping with venom.

"Uhh sassy hm?," Michael smirked and took the cigarette out of Luke's hand.

"Hey give me the cigarette," Luke frowned and tried to grab it out of Michael's hold but Michael held it high over his head.

"Come and get it, Princess," Michael smirked. Michaels's breath on Luke's face smelled like alcohol and weed.

"Fucking idiot," Luke huffed and turned around. He was close to tears now, totally confused and humiliated.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Why are you all bothered, man? This is your birthday," Michael frowned and turned Luke around.

"Because," Luke huffed, "I hate everything right now. Just leave me alone, I need to be angry at the world for a while. You go back to your girl and make out with her."

"Why the fuck are you so pissed that I kissed Hannah? I didn't think you liked her? You should've told me you had a crush on her, I wouldn't have kissed her then!"

"I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON FUCKING HANNAH! YOU DON'T GET IT, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Michael just looked at Luke for a few seconds. His glassy eyes tried to focus on the boy in front of him and he was swaying slightly.

"You know you're really hot when you're jealous," Michael breathed throatily.

"Shut up Michael, I am not fucking jealous that you kissed Hannah!," Luke snapped.

"Oh no, I know. You're jealous of her. Because she got to kiss me and you didn't," Michael smirked catching Luke off guard.

Luke felt like the air had been punched out of his lungs. His stomach was churning and he felt like throwing up in his mother's perfect front porch flowers.

"But you know what?," Michael said, "Hannah is pretty to look at, but you? You're fucking hot, Luke. I'd like to do so much more than just kiss you.."

"STOP MAKING FUN OF ME," Luke yelled and shoved Michael in the chest. He hit the brick wall of the house.

"I'm not making fun of you," Michael glared, "I took a wild guess and judging by your reaction you do like me. You wanted to know why I'm here and not kissing her? She send me away with the words, 'You're wasting your time with me when you actually want to kiss someone else.' She thinks I like another girl. But I don't."

Luke felt hot and cold all over. He didn't know what to do and the whole situation was just too much for him, so he stayed frozen.

"Happy fucking birthday, Lukey," Michael whispered and leant in. The moment their lips connected, Luke gained control over his body again and he melted into Michael.

The kiss tasted like alcohol and cigarettes and weed and lipgloss.
Luke broke away.

"You taste like her," he frowned.

"Then you'll just have to kiss me until I taste only like you," Michael smirked. Luke punched his arm and then reconnectes their lips. The kiss was awkward and tasted disgusting but it was Michaels and his first kiss and Luke would take that over any perfect kiss any time.

____________________________

Welcome to my Oneshot Book

Hope you liked this one!

Likes and comments are always appreciated!❤

Requests are open! DM or Comment

Only Love,

Marie💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
79.1K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
2M 37.8K 113
Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few spelling mistakes. - #1 in #voodoodoll sin...
5.4K 85 30
if youre going to read this good luck not gonna spoil it for u but so many feels :))))