Shameful // a shameless story...

By kateye41

Aubrey fisher. The younger sister of Veronica and Marty fisher. She had lived with her father her whole life... More

~Prologue~
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~ five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
A/N

~eleven~

850 12 2
By kateye41

Chapter eleven

Aubrey's pov

V texted me and told me to wait for Carl so we could go to the hospital to see Liam." Do you think he's retarded?" Carl asked me when we got into the elevator." He's not retarded, he's just going to be out of it for a while or behind." I says." That's retarded." Carl states." No, it's like when you slam your head into a wall for fun, and eat pennies just cause they taste good." I said, walking out the elevator.

"What if he does that?" He asked walking after me." Then, he's actually retarded but he's not going to be." I say." Oh ok." He says.

"Hey, Liam." I say once I walk into the room, but all he does is look at me." Oh wow, I see how it is." I mumble." Wanna play?" I asked sitting in the chair next to his crib. He just looks at me, but I grab a few toys and gave them to him.

After a while he got a little more comfortable and started to laugh and play with us for a while, but the nurse told us to go home." Bye bye, Liam. I'll see you when I do, okay buddy?" I say. He nods his head causing me to smile and kiss his forehead." You'll be a good mom." I heard Carl say behind me." I'm not planning on becoming a mom for a while, I want to live my life while I can." I say." You say that now, but when V has the babies, you'll probably change your mind." He says." Shut up." I say pushing the button to the elevator.

:::::::::::

We go back to the house and find chuckie sitting on the couch, watching porn, and eating chicken nuggets." What the hell are you watching?" I asked looking away quickly from the tv, but he ignores me and continues to watch it like it's the best thing in the whole wide world, but I personally hate it.

"Is Frank here?" Carl asked him, so he nods his head, still not taking his eyes of the screen." Is your mom here?" I asked, but he nods his head again, still watching the porno on the tv." Is anybody else?" Carl asked, remembering how Debbie ran off, but chuckie nods his head once again. Carl reaches over the couch and takes his chicken nuggets for him." Gimme one." I say, he hands me one, and once I take a bite, I was like damn I haven't had these in so long.

We both go upstairs to see where Frank and sammi is. We stop infront of Fiona's bedroom door to see Sammi closing a book and a knocked out Frank on Fiona's bed. "Just got him to sleep." Sammi whispered once she noticed us." Took four oxys, two Valium, lots of pain." She says after, damn, surprised he didn't overdose.

"Lips out looking for you." Carl says to his sleep father." Shh." Sammi tells him, putting her finger to her lips." Quiet." Causing me to roll my eyes." Four oxys and two Vs?" I question." Better check if he's still breathing." Carl finishes for me. Sammi leans over him for a minute with a worry face, but after a second she looks up at us, giving us a smile and thumbs up.

"Did the sweat lodge help?" Carl asked making me give him a confused face." Death trap, almost killed him." Sammi whispered while leaning forward." He spent the night in the ER. Someone had to tear that thing before it can try to claim another life." She said sadly, so damn dramatic." Dad almost died?" Carl questioned worriedly.

"I don't know what that crazy Indian thought he was doing building that thing, but it almost took our father from us." Sammi says, getting up to stand in front of us. She lets out a sigh and says," I need a shower. Be a dear, see if chuckie's still hungry. I bought him some McDonald's, but if he wants more, he can eat my Big Mac. It's on the kitchen counter." Sammi says walking into the bathroom.

"Carl! Yo, Carl!" We hear Lip call from downstairs." Lets go." I said and walking down stairs with him trailing behind me." Hey, I thought you two were supposed to be at the hospital?" Lip says once he sees us." The nurse told us to go home." I said." Franks upstairs, knocked out on oxy." Carl says.

"Who's on the sofa watching porn?" Lip asked, pointing at chuckie." Nephew." Carl says while taking a seat on the stool next to and across from Lip." A what?" Lip asked, not knowing he had a 'nephew'." Nurses said Liam was resting comfortably." I says, ignoring his question. Carl didn't say anything either, except take out the Big Mac that's supposed to be for Chuckie." Oh, Frank says he is, but he could just be lying to get a liver. We also got a new sister upstairs. She's in the shower." Carl says opening the Big Mac box, my mouth started to water, since the last thing I ate was a donut early this morning." Jesus." Lip says with a sigh.

"Hey, buddy, why didn't you call me before you left the hospital?" Lip asked." No phone. Fiona confiscated it when I got bust for stealing slim jims from the Koreans." Carl explained to Lip." Okay." Lip says." You got the money?" Carl asked Lip." For what?" Lip asked confused.

"To get Fiona out of jail." He states handing me the Big Mac so I could take a bite out of it." Oh, um no." Lip says, going over to the fridge to get a beer." So we're just going to leave her there?" Carl speaks as I hand him back the burger." No choice." Lip says opening the beer, they both trade there stuff, Lip bites the burger and carl takes a swing of the beer." Whys the world so fucked up?" Carl asked his older brother, taking a swing from the beer." I don't know." Lip says sadly, taking a bite of the Big Mac.

"Everybody's family this fucked up?" Carl asked looking at both of us." Well, not everybody's, but a lot of them, yeah." I say looking at him." Of course, we're that extra-special Gallagher kind of fucked up." Lip adds." When I lived with my dad it was also extra fucked up." I says, drawing invisible shapes on the counter top." What do you mean?" Lip asked since I never ever talked about living with my father." You lived with your dad?" Carl asked.

"Yeah I did, but his wife hated me so much I had to change my last name from his to my moms. He listened to everything she said no matter how much he knew she was lying, he just always stuck up for her. He stopped buying me things, treating me like I was the best thing that ever happened to him, his wife even blamed me for trying to kill her son so he kicked me out." I said, still looking down." Wow, that's really fucked up." I heard Lip say." Don't feel bad, I love it over here more, even though more people get killed and robbed." I laughed at the end.

"So, I'm gonna go back to the hospital." Lip says, grabbing his coat of the counter." Uh, school, tomorrow, okay? That mean Debbie too. " He said looking at Carl." She's not here." I say taking the burger." Wait. Debbie didn't come home?" Lip asked, worried about his little sister." Nope." I sat through a mouth full of food, as Lip takes out his cell phone." Hey, don't let Frank out of your sight, alright? We need him to get Liam out of the hospital." Lip says as he lifts the phone to his ear. We sat there for a second before he pulled the phone away from his ear." Fuck, why isn't she picking up." He tried once again but it doesn't work." Damn it, where the hell is she?" He questioned and then he quickly walked out of the house.

I got a text from G dogg saying meet him at some place and I quickly texted back an okay." I have to go." I say and got up. I walked over to car and kissed him on his head and walked out of the house. I got in my car and put the directions into my phone. Then I soon sped off to the place.

:::::::::::

   I got there in a matter of 25 minutes and waited for his truck to pull up. He's always complaining that I'm late but where is he, I don't know.

   Guess I spoke to soon cause his truck pulled up right in front of me. His drives rolled down his window and signaled for me to get out. I took the keys out the car and went to his truck. I hopped into the back seat and look at him.

   "What do you want?" I asked." What did you want to once you graduated high school again?" He asked as he smirked at me." How could you forget. But I wanted to travel for about a year or two, then I want to own a hair Solon and/or nail Solon, and for fun maybe I'll do make up." I smiled thinking of dream.

   "Oh ok." He said nodding his head and then tapped the drivers shoulder and he started driving." My car. Where are we going?" I asked as I looked behind me at my beautiful car just sitting there." You'll see." He said as he sat back and crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes and decided to text Landon.

:::::::::::

   We finally pulled up to the city in front of an empty store thing. It used to be a store but they had it shut down. "Come on let's go." He said as he got out the car. I looked at him crazy and followed behind him. He stopped in front of the old store, I didn't get to see the inside since the windows were covered with paper.

He pulled the keys out his pocket and put it through the key hole. He opened the big glass door. He let me in first and all there was a big empty space." What the hell you showed me this for?" I asked turning around." Well, I was thinking you already what this is for." He smiled." My hair slash nail Solon?" I asked trying not to smile.

"Yup I know you've been saving your money for a lot of things and you couldn't really afford this so I decided to buy it which wasn't that much and maybe I can help buy some stuff for it." He said as soon as he finished I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug." You are the best." I said as I let go of him. He looked down at me like I was crazy. I pulled my self off of him, cleared my throat and straighten my self up before looking at him.

"I mean, thank you." I said." It's no problem." He said and led me out of the store. He looked it and pulled the gate down and locked that." I know your secret talent is drawing so you could draw how ever you want it and we could buy stuff." He said as we both got in the truck.

"But don't I need a license to own all of that?" I question." My sister got that covered she agreed she'll help us out as well." He nodded and and looked at me." Thank you so so so much for this." I said and smiled at him." No problem." He smirked and then there was silence.

::::::::::

   We went to the hospital to get Liam. He eventually recovered and now we are waiting. Frank looks like he's about to pass out in the wheel chair that he's in." Is he going to be okay?" I asked Carl.

   "Too many downers." He said as he looked at him. Of course he did." Still no Liam?" Debbie asked as she came into the waiting room after being out all day and night." Not yet." I said shaking my head.

   "Where were you last night?" Lip asked straightening up when he heard his little sisters voice." Matt's." She said simply." Who's Matt?" My sister also making me look at her. Debbie motioned to the famous Matt she's so in love with. Who was obviously older.

   "Oh, you're Matt? THE Matt? How fucking old are you?" Lip asked while getting up." Who's this?" Debbie asked, motioning to Sammi and Chuckie, trying to change the subject." Our new big sister and nephew." Carl says before I could tell her which I wanted to.

   "Debbie, hi." Sammi said and pulled Debbie into a hug which she did not enjoy. I could tell by the look on her face." Mr. Gallagher?" We hear the doctor call. We turn towards it and see the nurse wheeling Liam to us in a wheelchair.

   "Liam!" Everyone cheers once they see his big smile. And everyone makes there way towards him giving him hugs and kisses." Hey Liam." I said, smiling at him and giving him a kiss on the head. After that I stand back next to Sammi an she looked at Matt and I. " Liam is black?" She questioned making me give her a dirty look.

She just looked away from me and fixed franks head while the doctor and the other lady looked at him weird. Then they started to whisper to each other but I couldn't read there lips. But we all soon left after that.

~

Sorry for the long ass wait. I don't even know what I've been doing with my self. And I personally don't even know what episode I'm on so if you could help me that would be nice I have to look through my notes tho as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 5.5K 35
We were always together. They called us partner in crime. But victims in love. Missy Milkovich was a loud, fiesty south side stereotype. Carl Gallag...
17.6K 253 29
Coming back to Chicago after moving back to England for a while? What will happen?
186K 4.2K 32
𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬...
3.7K 29 10
On the Northside or any place nicer then Southside Chicago love was something pretty it was flowers and chocolate and kindness. Not on the Southside...