The Rumored Half

By AJ_96th

Have you had everything you've ever loved taken away in an instant? Nicola has and she's determined to get he... More

Bitten
Unexpected Allies
A Better Look
The Thing
New Bonds
Go To Hell
Intentions and Training
Training In Hell - Part 1
Training In Hell - Part 2
Beware Of The Bitch
Burn Baby Burn
A Killer and A Lover

Hot, Hot, Hot!

608 56 21
By AJ_96th

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT!! If you don't like things a little too graphic, you should probably skip this chapter! Sorry! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             CHAPTER 5

                                                          Gabriel’s POV:

I couldn’t think of anything else but the girl currently unconscious in my arms. I cursed myself for letting her go unprotected, even for such a small amount of time. But she wanted to say her goodbyes, and that was too intimate for me to intrude on. Not even five minutes had passed before I sensed her distress. I came to her aid only a few seconds later but they were a few seconds too late. I picked her up gently and got her away from the graveyard. There may be others lurking around in the vicinity and I couldn’t risk letting her loose even more blood – she might not last. I was frantic, trying to get her to safety.

I was being over dramatic, a rational voice in my head told me but it was blocked out by an anxiety that I had never experienced before, not even in the numerous occasions where my life had been in peril. I needed to get her some blood, otherwise she won’t heal. I growled in frustration as I landed in a meadow, somewhere within the woods encircling her town

I couldn’t teleport with her without causing more trauma to her body- like what she had already experience with Nash except worse now because of blood loss - and I certainly couldn’t just take one of the people from town at such an ungodly time to act as a donor, especially since she was supposed to be dead three days ago.

So I did the only thing that could save her.

I offered her my blood.

I laid her down gently and my fangs descended so that I could bite my wrist. I barely felt the slight prick as blood began to tickle down in two small lines and held her head up so she could drink. Even unconscious, her body reacted to blood and she gulped it down with fever. Instantly, I felt my need for her grow with each swallow and my stomach tightened and my groin hardened. As she bit into my wrist with her fangs, I had to stifle a groan. My breathing became more and more labored and I automatically tightened my grip on her hair. I could smell her arousal as clearly as I could feel mine. I wanted to fuck her; to feel her warm, wet tightness, to hear her scream my name as she came, to find release inside her.

She was taking too much, I dimly registered. Reluctantly, I moved my hand away from her mouth but she still craved more, like I did. She was driving me insane with her labored breathing and flushed cheeks, and her eyes half open. She came closer to me, begging me with her eyes to give her more. That was my breaking point. I grasped the back of her neck and crushed her lips to mine reveling in the feel of her lips on mine and plundered her mouth with my tongue, savagely taking what I yearned for. Her sweet taste, like strawberries and honey, almost pushed me over the edge.

Her fists gripped my hair as I let my hands roam over her body. She moaned into my mouth as I groped her breasts through her shirt using one hand, loving the way it felt. While the other headed down her back and gripped her ass. She plunged her hands into my hair and was straddled on my lap before I noticed. My hands roamed underneath her clothes craving to feel her skin. As I unclasped her bra and finally felt her breasts without any barriers, my blood sang. She moaned as I brought up her shirt and suckled on her breast, lightly biting and soothing it with my tongue while my hand kneaded the other. She arched her back as she moaned and grinded on me and I let out a guttural growl before changing positions and getting her under me. I kissed her with all I had.

It was then that an obnoxious ringing distracted me from my sex-crazed haze. My cell phone, I realized furiously. I growled at the intruder who dared disturb my interlude with my lover. As I took it out, I realized that it was Nashton, and my growl intensified. “What?” I barked at him. My ardor was cooling and I could think more clearly than a moment ago.

Looking at Nicola, I realized she had come to her senses as well, and – regrettably – was putting her clothes back on. I internally groaned. I lost my chance to take her, but perhaps that was for the best. Still, that doesn’t mean I couldn’t resent that demonic bastard. My hatred for him multiplied.

Just wanted to know when you’d be back,” He said. He clearly heard my low voice and was gleeful that he interrupted something.

Obnoxious bastard.

“Soon.” I ground out and hung up. I looked back at Nicola and wanted to wrap my arms around her small frame and continue what we were doing before we were so rudely interrupted. She looked confused and embarrassed at the state she was in. She looked like she had just woken up with her hair messed up, slight blush and her clothes rumpled. She looked beautiful.

I could feel myself harden again. Damn.

                                                          NICOLA'S POV:

My mind was hazy but there was one feeling that eclipsed all others.

Lust.

I needed the body in front of me, craved it like a starving man craved a buffet just beyond his reach. He was on top of me and kissed me like he might die if he couldn’t taste me and I reciprocated. I couldn’t get enough of him; I greedily touched him as if I needed to commit each contour of his body to memory.

Then a ringing broke through my consciousness and he got off me. His absence left me longing and cold, but now I realized who it was. Oh my god, I almost had sex with Gabe! Immediately, a blush crept into my cheeks and I hurriedly put my clothes back in order.

Gabe was practically growling at the person on the other end. He looked at me and my breath hitched at his gaze. He was looking at me with such a heated looked that I was surprised I didn’t spontaneously combust. I shivered but it had nothing to do with the temperature and everything to do with the way his eyes seemed to darken even more as he took me in.

I closed my eyes and wished these feelings away but it didn’t help. All I was capable of conjuring up was an image of me him in bed, him entering me again and again as we both found the release we were so desperate for.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. Think of dead puppies, think of your family! Now, that cleared up my mind better than a splash of cold water. I looked up at Gabe, who was now staring at me with an inscrutable expression. At least it was better than desire, though a part of me was disappointed. I told that part to go jump off a cliff.

I tried to get up, but my legs weren’t co-operating. They felt like jelly. So I looked at Gabe, “Um… can I get a little help, please?”

He chuckled, “I didn’t know I was that good.” He dragged me flush against body and held me there and I couldn’t help the shudder that passed through me. He let me go and I straightened up.

“Can I learn how to fly too?” I asked, thinking of something to distract me from the feel of his strong arms around me. What the hell was wrong with me? I was never this sex-deprived before.

He smiled, “You need to have an affinity for wind and even then you need practice to perfect it.”

“Affinity?” I asked, curious. Does that mean I get powers?

“Yes. I was born with an affinity for wind. For halves, the power usually doesn’t pass on from their Maker – but in some rare cases it is possible. But considering that your Maker is….” His expression darkened but cleared soon, “He is the most powerful after all, so you may have an affinity for any of the elements.”

One of these days, I was going to ask him what happened to make him feel such hostility towards Drake, but not today. “So I might have more than one power?”

“It’s very likely. Though you may end up with nothing as well, it’s not a predetermined science, Nicola; I can’t tell you what your powers will be.” He said with an undecipherable expression.

I loved the way my name rolled off his tongue; I closed my eyes again and concentrated on breathing. What were we talking about? Say something, anything! “Nice weather, huh?”

That’s it? The best I could come up with was weather? Shoot me, just shoot me now. An amused laugh brightened his eyes.

“I-I mean, could you change the weather?” Nice save. Right…..

“I could but that would take a large amount of energy and time, as well as the repercussions. It’s better to simply not mess with those forces until no other option is available.”

I nodded, I could understand that. My guess, if rain fell on a city where it wasn’t supposed to, a drought would occur somewhere else where it wasn’t supposed to - or something akin to that.

I looked up at Gabe, “So is it about time we head back?” I didn’t want to be alone with Gabe any longer, mainly because I was scared that I would jump him, but I also wanted to feel his arms around me again.

He smiled almost as if he could read my mind, “My pleasure.” He came closer to me and carried me honeymoon style, with one arm holding my back and the other, just below my knees. I’m ashamed to say I squealed lock both my arms around his neck so tight, I thought I was going to break it.

He laughed and leaned in close to my ear and whispered, “I do enjoy a woman with a good grip.” His breath brushed the sensitive skin just below my ear and had me yearning his body once again, especially when he held me tighter and closer to his body as he began his flight. I blushed profusely at his comment and tried to loosen my grip on him. But every time I did, he would loosen his grip on me, which in turn, made me tighten my grip on his neck even more. Each time, he would laugh and tease me. Finally, I gave up and glared at him but my eyes gave away the fact that I wasn’t truly upset, it was too much fun.

That was the real problem and I was afraid that if I didn’t show some displeasure, I would reveal it; Though I’m quite sure that he was already aware of it, just like I was aware that he wanted me just as much. Well, not just as much, because I was feeling much more than I ever thought possible.

The flight here didn’t seem nearly as long as this but maybe it was just because I was super-aware of him this time. The air was clean and cool. We were so far up that I could feel the clouds, which were slightly cold and wet but not in a very bad way – it felt good, actually. For awhile all I could see were long stretches of land alternating between forests or farms and sometimes a small town or two. I couldn’t see any humans up and about and it was unlikely that they could see us while we were so far up – they’d probably think it was a bird or something anyway.

My breathing had slowed and I got used to Gabe’s presence, somewhat. I still want to touch him – kiss him, but I could handle it better now. The need was there but not nearly so overwhelming. But that didn’t mean I was exactly comfortable in his arms either – there was a slight buzz between us, like muted static, pulling us together. I steeled myself against the pull and mentally made a note to be careful about not getting too close to Gabe. I didn’t want to get myself caught in that situation again – Ever.

I didn’t really understand the ‘lust’ part of ‘bloodlust’ until now and was still not quite sure why I acted that way. I’d had sex before with my boyfriend when I was 17 but only once and honestly, it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be. It hurt more than they mention in books, and I really just didn’t want to through it again. Needless to say, said-boyfriend and I broke up soon after. But what I just had with Gabe - that was the real deal. That was what romance book talk about, that was what people get addicted to.

That was what I could never have - Something that I shouldn’t even be thinking about.

So, I tried with all my will-power to put it in the very back of my mind, and lock it up tight and throw away the key.

I tried and after a while I did. I was good at keeping things out of my head indefinitely – one of my few talents.

When we finally got back to Nash’s place, he was waiting for us. When we finally got down, Gabe reluctantly set me down. Nash looked at both of us and something flashed in his eyes, but it was gone so fast I thought I’d imagined it. He smiled brightly at me and said, “Anything interesting happen?” I shook my head, looking anywhere but at Gabe. He, on the other hand, just glared at Nash, which I’m sort of used to by now.

Nash glared right back and neither of them said anything. Now that was odd – usually, they would have been throwing insults at one another. I slowly brought my gaze to Gabe and studied his face and then Nash. For some reason, there was more animosity between them than usual.

I was about to try and defuse the strange tension in the air but then a ringing sound penetrated - It sounded oddly ominous in the charged silence. It came from the house and we all slowly turned towards it.

“Maybe it’s someone from your business.” I said, hopefully

“No one knows I’m here, if they wanted to contact me, they would call my cell phone.” He said, neutrally. He went ahead of us into the house so fast I could hardly see him. We followed him in as he was about to pick up.

Nash picked up the phone, “Hello?” He said in a completely relaxed voice.

As he heard whoever was on the other line, his body became tense and he clenched his fists. “Of course,” He looked at me then with and unreadable expression “I’ll let her know.” His expression hardened at what the other person said “Alright then,” He turned to me and handed me the phone. I got a very uncomfortable feeling at the pit of my stomach.

“Your Maker wants to talk to you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 1
Delve into darkness, chaos, blood, sex, and romance as you enter the vampiric take of a mortal girl turned vampire by a soul older than time. He has...
91.8K 2.6K 15
When tragedy strikes and Sienna has to return home for the first time since high school, she knew that she'd have to face him eventually, the one and...
16K 548 27
When you love someone with all your heart, you're willing to give up anything for them. To give them anything and everything to please them and make...
54 0 17
Link to audio recording of each chapter in comments! Nicole 'Nika' Quinn made the fatal mistake of trusting the wrong person. Now, Nyx has to rectify...