Teenage Love

By Tammy_May

This is a story about a lose that brings two people together. It shows the troubles that some teens have, it... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

439 1 0
By Tammy_May

"Skylar, Skylar Taylor, earth to Skylar,'' shouted Skye at her twin sister angrily since she wasn't listening to what she was trying to tell her sister, Skylar still wasn't paying attention so Skye slapped Skylar in the face.

"What the hell did you do that for?'' shouted Skylar angrily at Skye, her eyes darkened as angier filled her normally blue eyes that were turning to a grey colour like they always did when she was angry.

"You were to busy day dreaming to realise I was calling your name and trying to talk to you, but anyway now your listening to me, I wanted to ask you to be a little nicer to my boyfriend,'' said Skye calmly trying to not set Skylar off since Skylar did have a bad temper, Skye continued texting her boyfriend Scott as they traveled on the public bus home from school.

"I'm never going to be nice to your boyfriend Skye, don't you get off just up here Skye?'' asked Skylar as they were coming up to the bus stop where Skye got off to go home.

Skye grabbed her school bag quickly, she pushed the button to let the bus driver know she wanted to get off at the stop coming up. Skylar and Skye are identical twins but Skylar dyed her hair black whilst Skye kept her natural golden blonde hair. Skylar lives with their mum whilst Skye lives with their dad, their mum and dad had 6 children together their is two older boys and a younger girl and boy. Their dad has 9 children and has 3 children with his girlfriend who is pregnant again, he loves all his children and is a loving dad but he doesnt have much time to spare for them all. 

Skylar walked in the house she lives in the house with her mum and her mum's boyfriend Trent. She tried to tip toe to her bedroom but before she could get to there her mum spotted her, she came charging up to Skylar, she punched Skylar in the jaw which had enough force to knock her to the ground.

 "You should of been home 15 minutes ago Skylar,'' shouted Ms James aggessively like she always did, she got so angry when Skylar wasn't home exactly on time.

Skylar knew her mum was drunk like she always was but she was also strung out on drugs, she knew better then to fight her mum or talk back since she would get beaten worse if she did and her mum's boyfriend Trent would join in. She had bruises all over her body, she stayed still as Ms James kicked her in the ribs a couple times before walking off down the hallway. Skylar crawled to her room, she carefully and slowly stood up using her desk to help her pull herself up with. She walked into her bedroom slowly as she felt her heart beat quickly as pain shot up her sides as she walked, she shut the door behind herself as she went to grab her razor blade from her cupboard in her own personal bathroom. 

She woke in the morning, her arm was covered in blood from the cuts she had made on her arm that night. She put he blade away in her bathroom cupboard, she brushed her teeth quickly so she didn't forget to. She undressed throwing her clothes in the washing basket, that was near the shower, she got in the shower closing the glass shower door behind herself. She only had a 10 minute shower knowing if she didn't get out the shower after 10 minutes she would run the risk of running into her mum, which meant another beating so she avoided her mum in the mornings. She got dressed into her school uniform and black zip up jacket that had become to big for her awhile ago, she dried her hair and straightened her beautiful dyed black hair that was shoulder length. She quickly put her make up to cover all her bruises on her face and the scars she had from needing stitches. She threw her books into her bag along with her lap top, ipod touch and iphone. She tip toed out her room and along the hallway until she got to the front door where she bolted out the front and down the footpath.

"Miss Taylor, Skylar Taylor,'' Mr Thorne the english teacher shouted angrily at Skylar, as she noticed everyone was looking at her she just sank deeper into her seat. 

The bell rang, Skylar shoved all her books into her bag before walking out the classroom, she saw her twin sister Skye waiting there for her, they walked silently together to the grassed area where their friends always sit. Skye ran into the arms of her 18 year old boyfriend Scott, Skylar didn't like her sister's boyfriend since he was 18 years old and they were 15 years old but she had to admit it wasn't as bad as how their 14 year old sister Haylee was dating a 22 year old guy that neither Skye nor Skylar have ever met. Skylar's best friend Katrina pulled Skylar into a huge hug that she could see Skylar really needed since she could see through the hardcore person everyone thought Skylar was, their other close friend Austin Porter who was a year 12 student gave Skylar a huge hug like he did everytime he saw her. Austin pulled out his guitar and looked straight at Skylar with a hopeful looking on his gorgeous face.

"Ok fine, I'll sing but you pick the song'' Skylar said with a plastic smile that had a hint of a real one within it.

Austin counted her in, he played a song he knew Skylar would sing for him, he hadn't heard her sing it before but he knew she could sing it and she would sound amazing singing it, Everyone including Skye and Scott gathered around Skylar and Austin, as they listened to the amazing voice coming out of Skylar's mouth. When she finished everyone around her was clapping it made her feel so nervous and uncomfortable which she didn't like at all. The bell rang to end lunch so Skye and herself walked together to their next class, they didn't talk to each other at all as they walked. 

It was after school and since it was a friday night Skylar spent the weekend with their dad. Skylar, Skye, Haylee and their 12 year old brother Noah. Noah was in year 8, he was a tall boy for his age with blonde hair and blue eyes, he was a caring boy who stood up for what he believes in. They were waiting at the bus stop so when the bus came the four of them hurried onto it. 

They walked into their dad huge two story house, they all went to upstairs to their rooms. Skylar dropped her bag on the ground in her bedroom just before she shut the door behind herself, she grabbed her guitar from its stand and the music from her desk, she sat on her bed playing her guitar and singing along to the song she had writen. Skylar's dream was to be a singer and get somewhere with it but she thought she was worthless so she thought she wouldn't get anywhere in life with it. Her dad came storming into her room, he was yelling at her angrily over her grades that weren't that good at all.

"Skylar, you are failing, for heaven's sake get your grades up or you won't be allow to have an phones, ipods or lap tops. Skylar for once in your life listen to me you spoilt brat of a child,'' yelled Mr Taylor angrily as his hands balled into fists at his sides.

 "That's not fair,'' shouted Skylar angrily back at him as angier filled her body.

Her dad slapped her across the face, she was so shocked that her own father would ever lay a hand on her and he had just hit her. She ran out the room crying, she bolted out the front door and down the footpath. She thought there was no safe place for her anymore, she thought her dad would never hit her but she was wrong since he just had.

Skylar woke up in a hospital bed, the first thing she saw Skye sitting there holding her hand and her dad was sitting next to Skye as he looked like he had been awake for days. She was so confused, she tried to sit up but couldn't so Skye helped her sit up. A nurse and doctor came in quickly to talk to Skylar, they looked so serious whilst Skylar was so scared of them, she didn't know how she had got her or what was happening.

"I'm doctor Brown. Skylar, do you know where you are?'' Dr. Brown asked in a blank emotionless tone as if he was a mechine asking questions. 

"I think I'm in the hospital but I'm not to sure, how did I get here?'' asked Skylar so confused as she looked around to see there was only Skye, Mr Taylor, the doctor and the nurse in the room.

"Skylar, you are anorexic and we found have dignosed you with depression. We think your medicine for your bipolar disorder should be increased so we have increased it. You will be out of here by this afternoon if you tell us why you have so many bruises all over your body,'' Dr. Brown said in serious tone as he was thinking maybe her dad was abusing her.

"I got in a fight on my way home the other day, that is how I got the bruises,'' Skylar said seeing that her arms were bandaged up but she didn't understand why they were.

Skyar decided not to talk anymore so they wanted to keep her in over night but her dad said no to that, he let her get dressed whilst he signed the discharge pages. She wore her black skinny jeans and her black top with a huge red heart on the front of it. She grabbed her black jumper that had a red superman symbol, she put the hood on before walking out to where Skye was waiting for her. The three of them walked to the car, her dad wanted to keep her at his house for the rest of the week but Skylar's mum said no to that. He dropped Skylar off at her mum's house, she walked into the house with tears running down her cheeks, she went straight to her room since her mum and Trent were having sex in their bedroom. Skylar layed on her queen sized bed, she quickly drifted off to sleep. 

She was woken to another beating this time from Trent, her mum wasn't home but she thought of that as a good thing. She was screaming in pain as he punched and kicked her over and over again. She felt blood coming from everywhere, someone was pulling Trent off her. She saw it was a policeman who had come to save her, she thought of him now as her hero.  

When she final got seen to she wasn't left alone, the policeman she now knew as Ryan stayed with her holding her hand, the doctor who saw her was doctor Brown again.

"Skylar, how did you get this bruises and cuts?" asked Dr. Brownn in his serious tone once again.

"You have to tell the truth this time Skylar,'' Ryan the policeman said kindly, letting her know if she did she would be protecting herself, he held her hand knowing Skylar needed to feel like she wasn't alone.

"These bruises and cuts are from my mum's boyfriend Trent but the other ones are from my mum and Trent both,'' Skylar said with tears running down her face.

Skylar was put in a foster home, she met her new foster parents who were Sarah and Todd Ryan. Skylar met the five other children in Sarah and Todd's care, there was Demi who was 16 years old then there was Damien who was 6 years old with a very bad temper, there was Kobi who was 4 years old then there was Sophia who was super shy but a very pretty little blonde girl, the final child was Sarah and Todd's little baby boy Felix. Sarah showed Skylar to her room which was a big room with purple walls and a queen sized bed with a flat sceen television in it. She felt so lucky she threw her bag on the floor and flopped down onto the bed falling asleep quickly as she layed there.

The next morning Skylar carefully got up from her new queen sized bed, she dashed to the shower to take a nice long hot shower for once. As the water touched her skin it made her body feel as though it was burning, she stood there thinking over and over again about what had happened that night.

She got to school on time, she met Skye at the gate. Skye tried to give Skylar a bear hug but Skylar just pushed her off, but when Katrina ran up to Skylar and bear hugged her not knowing that it was going to hurt her, but Skylar ignored the pain. She was just happy to be in the arms of her best friend. They walked into the school where Austin walked up to Skylar, Skye and Katrina with this hot, gorgeous guy by his side, he had emo/scene styled hair and the look like she did which suited her, she had black hair also with amazing sky blue eyes where he had nice light green eyes that had a trace of yellow in the green. She stared into his eyes and he stared into hers.

"Skylar, this is Bailey Kingston, he is in year 10, he is 16,'' Austin said seeing the look between Bailey and Skylar.

"Bailey, this is Skylar Taylor, she is in year 10, she is 15,'' said Austin introducing them to each other but they were still so lost in each others eyes.

"Hi Skylar, it is nice to meet you,'' nervously Bailey said as he smiled at Skylar.

"Hey Bailey, it is nice to meet you too,'' said Skylar smiling at him not noticing Skye staring at her seeing there was sparks flying.

Skye, Katrina, Skylar and Bailey were all in  the same homegroup, they talked as they walked to their homegroup, Bailey had English with Skylar straight after homegroup. Bailey sat next to Skylar seeing that some of the other students in the home group were calling her "emo", there was this guy that kept picking on Skylar and his name was Nick, he thought he was being so funny.

"Your an emo slut," shouted Nick in Skylar's face, Skylar stared at him her eyes had this hurt that filled them.

"You fuckin' idoit, she isn't an emo slut that is what you are and if you call her that again i will kick your head in,'' Bailey angrily shouted at Nick, he pulled Skylar into his arm to hug her knowing that she probably just wanted to cry and cry.

Nick backed right away, Bailey held Skylar tightly in his arms waiting for her to cry but she didn't. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked towards their english classroom, she felt so safe when he had his arms around her, she didn't know what this was like until she had been in his arms. As they walked into the classroom she moved to the back right corner of the room where that double table was, they sat there together talking to each other about all different kinds of things not worrying about doing their work like they should have been.

At lunch Bailey and Skylar went up to the music room, he used one of the guitars there to play on. He looked at Skylar as if she was an angel from heaven as she stood there watching him play the guitar.

"Skylar, I want to hear you sing so can you sing something for me, beautiful?'' Bailey asked pleading with Skylar to sing for him, she couldn't help but let him get his way.

Skylar decided to sing a song she knew really well it was a song that was playing over and over in her head the last couple of weeks. She closed her eyes and started singing the song, she grabbed a guitar to play along to what she was already singing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Life By Quinn🌹

Teen Fiction

8.4K 428 46
Skylar Mari Anderson. 17- years old in the 12th grade Skylar never trusted anyone in her life but two people her mother and sister. Although she envi...
202K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...
6.7K 551 27
What happens when two broken hearts collide? [EDITING] TW// contains sensitive content about self harm, depression and suicide
284 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...