Male!Reader Inserts (One Shot...

Oleh shiroi_lillian

Collection of one-shots, Various male anime characters X Male reader. - NOTE : I DON'T OWN THE CHARACTERS NOR... Lebih Banyak

Greetings!
Those words (Levi Ackerman) Attack on Titan
Regret (Erwin Smith) Attack on Titans
Hero (Kagami Taiga) Kuroku no Basket
I want you (Murasakibara Atsushi) Kuroku no Basket
I hate you (Kise Ryouta) Kuroku no Basket
Firsts (Akabane Karma) Assassination Classrom
Firsts / Pt 2 (Akabane Karma) Assassination Classrom
Don't Quit (Kai Toshiki) Cardfight!! Vanguard
Never Forget (Hotsuma + Shusei) UraBoku
Ours (Keith Kogane) Voltron
Love and Friends (Lance McClain) Voltron
Feeling Safe / Pt1 (Shirogane Takashi) Voltron
Feeling Safe / Pt2 (Shirogane Takashi) Voltron
Together / Pt1 (Lotor) Voltron
Together / Pt2 (Lotor) Voltron
Together / Pt3 (Lotor) Voltron
Together / Pt4 (Lotor) Voltron
Family / Pt1 (Zarkon) Voltron
Family / Pt2 (Zarkon) Voltron
Family / Pt3 (Zarkon) Voltron
Scars (Nanase Haruka) Free!
A Dream (Matsuoka Rin) Free!
Theirs / Pt1 (Makoto + Sauske) Free!!
Theirs / Pt2 (Makoto + Sauske) Free!!
Colors (Hazuki Nagisa) Free!
Beautiful (Ryugazaki Rei) Free!!
Nightmares (Allen Walker) D. Grey Man
Roots (Lavi) D. Grey Man
In This Life (Kanda + Alma) D. Grey Man

Live for me (Kageyama Tobio) Haikyuu!!

15.3K 292 151
Oleh shiroi_lillian

"Let the odds be in your favor, and happy hunger games!"

This was the last thing that has been told to the participating teams in the 74th hunger games, before launching them into the game to start killing each other, in order to survive, and return to their homes.

The participating teams are Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Date Tech, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, and the last but not least, Karasuno. Six in total. Each team consists of newly joined members, as well as those members that won the hunger games once or twice, they were also chosen to participate again into this game of slaughter.

"Listen, everyone," The leader Date Tech, Moniwa Kaname, said to remind his team members their usual plan that they took little time to think of, "The Freshmen who joined the game for the first time, will go after the bags that contains the supplies that we need. The previous victors will aim for the weapons, and as soon as you get them, you start to eliminate the other teams and protect the freshmen, when you're done, run as fast as you can to the forest and we will meet there. Understood?" "YES, SIR!!" The team members answered simultaneously. The previous victors were having more confidence in their tones than the newcomers. They were feeling nervous and scared. Who would blame them? They were basically walking straight to theirdeath.

[Y/N]'s hands were shaking. He was one of the freshmen in this team, so he has no experience when it comes to the hunger games, but he was putting his trust in the previous victors in his team. He was trying to reassure himself that they has a chance in winning this game.

He exhaled in terror, but he sensed a hand on his shoulder. His leader gave him a smile of encouragement, "We will win this, I promise," He said to the young boy, who nodded in response.

Each of the teams got inside the glass tubes that injected them into the arena. The Date Tech team are now able to see the other teams who exchanged glares with each other.

10, 9 ...

The countdown to the beginning of the 74th hunger games has started, and every single team was prepared to kill the other teams once the game starts.

8, 7, 6 ...

The peep that indicates the countdown was scaring [Y/N] so much, as his heartbeat was pounding fast, he was nearly having a panic attack, but there's no way he can escape this unless he wins the game.

5, 4 ...

He looked at the piles of luggage that formed a mountain in front of him. It was far away from them, but it was still reachable. All he has to do is run over there, grab a bag, and run towards the forest.

3, 2 ...

[Y/N] narrowed his eyes while focusing on the nearest bag he could get his hands on. He inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with enough air to get over with this.

1

"GO!"

Every member of each team begun running towards the luggage as fast as they could to get their hands on the bags as well as the various weapons that were waiting to be stained with blood.

Letting go of his legs to race with the wind, [Y/N] run in high speed towards his goal. He was the fastest in his team and they were proud of him because of that. The nearest thing he put his eyes on was an orange colored back bag.

He snatched it from its place and looked around to think if he could get another one, but he noticed some throwing knives near the other luggage. He tried to get them, only to get a sword blow from another member, trying to get rid of him, but he avoided it before it hits him.

When he found the teams have started to kill each other and blood splatter has started to scare him, he decided to run as fast as he could towards the forest like he was told by his leader.

He stopped when no one was following him to catch his breath, as he looked around him, hoping he could notice one of his teammates. He walked slowly between the tall trees, trying to find the other team members, keeping his guard up.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

[Y/N] shivered when he heard the deadly scream, following the sound of a cannon, that indicates the death of one of the tributes, for multiple of times. The screams were very familiar to him. He ran towards the source of the screams, to find his team is being killed in a brutal way by the Shiratorizawa team.

His eyes wide, he cannot stop his body from shaking and his teeth from grinding in fear. Fuck, he was so scared he could die any moment as he saw the last one of his teammates fall on the ground dead, after he got a direct stab to his chest.

"There's still a rat over there," One of the Shiratorizawa members noticed [Y/N]'s presence and brought the attention of his team members to him, who was watching them in fear and horror.

"Kill him,"

Ushijima Wakatoshi, the leader of Shiratorizawa ordered and the other members obeyed. They started walking towards the scared boy with their weapons which were stained with fresh blood.

[Y/N] couldn't think about anything else, he was definitely going to be killed by them. But his body refused to die just like that. And thanks to his fast legs, he ran as fast as his muscles can bear to get far away from them.

His tears were falling on his cheeks non-stop. Even though his leader has encouraged him before they start this game, he couldn't even stay alive to fulfill his promise.

A knife was thrown at him from behind, even though they couldn't catch him even if they were to run after them, but they didn't give up on killing him and still threw a knife that could kill their prey. Fortunately and Unfortunately, it stabbed his forearm, causing him to trip over and fall on the ground, but got up quickly and continued running.

When he ran out of breath, he made sure that no one is following him anymore, he sat under a tree, with his eyes going around, studying the place he's in. After he gained the lost amount of oxygen, he started to cry his eyes out in frustration. He just didn't know what to do anymore.

He was all alone in this game of survival.

--------------------------------

"He's wounded badly, and it started to get infected," A voice stated, followed by another.

"I think he's the only survivor from the Date Tech team, I saw them all dead minutes ago,"

"Poor boy.."

[Y/N] opened his heavy eyes. His eyes were swollen from the excessive crying and lack of sleep made it even worse, it seems that he fell asleep because of it. When he his sight has adjusted to the slightly dark place, his eyes landed on a grey haired boy, who was leaning to have a better look to [Y/N]'s face and forearm, his eyes filled with concern.

"Suga, stay away from him, he might kill you," Another voice said sternly.

"He seems to be unarmed so it's fine. Do we have any ointment left for his wound?" The grey haired boy, who is called Suga (as they call him), said to a short orange haired boy, who went through his back bag belongings to search for the ointment.

"Here," He handed a shiny silver container to him. Suga opened it quickly and dipped his fingers into the yellowish ointment and brought it close to the bleeding wound. And just before he could touch him, [Y/N] opened his eyes wide, realizing that the people in front of him are strangers from another team, which made him enter a state of hysteria.

He held his head in his hands and started crying and shouting. He was extremely terrified from the sight of his team being slaughtered by Shiratorizawa. He was also going to be killed by those people too. There was just nowhere for him to run to.

"Oh no, he's having a panic attack!" Another one of them said. With a quick move, Suga reached the wound with the tips of his fingers. By the sensation of the cold substance being applied to his wound, [Y/N] noticed that they weren't trying to kill him but instead, they were trying to help him.

Another man leaned to have a better look on the young boy with a big smile on his face, "Please don't worry, we're not going to hurt you. If you'd like, you can join us," He suggested. They all were smiling and nodding to him to reassure him. He hesitated at first, but nodded accepting their offer.

"We're the Karasuno team, I'm Sawamura Daichi, the leader of this team," The man who suggested for [Y/N] to join them introduced himself, and each one of them started to introduce themselves.

"My name is Hinata Shoyo! And this is Bakageyama!" The orange haired boy said with a big smile and outgoing look in his face. How could he be so happy and confident while he's playing a game that could kill him any moment?

"Shut up, Hinata dumbass!!" And they started fighting, the others sighed at their actions, but it really lighten up the mood. As they finished their quarrel, the black haired glared at [Y/N] which made him flinch.

"It's Kageyama Tobio," He said lastly, and they kept some eye contact between them, before Suga spoke again while still taking care of the wound, "Ah, please don't mind his glares, he's always like that,"

[Y/N] murmured a quick "Thank you" before he lowered his gaze to the ground, which made Suga smile, "Okay, let's move now," Their leader ordered, and they all started to walk while keeping their guards and weapons ready for anything might happens.

Sawamura and Sugawara are in the lead, followed by Azumane, Tanaka, and Nishinoya, and at the back were the freshmen, including Kageyama and Hinata. [Y/N] chose to walk with them since he was a freshman himself.

The two started to fight again as if it was their usual routine, but they were trying to keep their voices as low as they could so they don't bring attention of other teams to them. [Y/N] kept studying these two, with an unnoticeable smile on his face.

Kageyama stopped fighting and walking, and turned to look at [Y/N], who also stopped looking at him nervously. The black haired boy extended an arm to [Y/N] and hang it in the air, which made the nervous boy close his eyes shut, as he thought he would hurt him.

"You're not carrying any weapon with you, are you? Take this," [Y/N] opened his (Eye color)ed eyes slowly and look at the sharp knife in his hand. He moved his eyes between the knife and Kageyama's face. He isn't glaring at him anymore.

[Y/N] extended his arm slowly to take the knife, "Thank you," He said, with a hint of blush on his cheeks. He was appreciating the help given to him while he could not give anything in return.

He took a step forward, but stopped when he noticed that the black haired teenager hasn't moved yet. Kageyama kept staring at him, and [Y/N] kept staring back at him, blinking.

"You.. Uh.. Didn't tell, I mean, your name.." He said, stuttering. Avoiding eye contact.

The shorter boy chuckled finally, causing Kageyama to look back at him, "My name is [Y/N]," He said, smiling. 'It's a beautiful name', the black haired teenager thought, but decided to keep it for himself.

"Guys, we have company!" Sawamura shouted, and everyone got ready to battle.

"Hide!" Kageyama shouted at [Y/N]. He knew that the frightened boy couldn't fight nor protect himself, because he was simply scared of what was done to his teammates. Kageyama promised himself to protect him no matter what.

Their opponent was Aoba Johsai team. They were strong, especially their leader Oikawa Tooru. For some reason, [Y/N] felt, as he hid behind a tree, that Kageyama hates him so much. He tried killing him few times but failed eventually, as he decided to shift his attention on killing the other team members to decrease their number, but he kept his body close to the tree that [Y/N] was hiding behind.

"Cought ya!!" One of the Aoba Johsai team member shouted from behind the tree, with an evil grin on his face, he raised his weapon to kill the poor boy whose eyes were wide and couldn't move an inch from his place.

Kageyama turned his full attention on the man attacking [Y/N], he launched forward and stabbed him on his back furiously, making him drop his weapon, and his body went limb, falling on the ground.

[Y/N] dropped on his knees. He didn't know if he should be scared because he was seconds away from his death, or relieved because he was saved, or amazed by how Kageyama killed his enemy so easily.

The black haired boy exhaled deeply, then walked towards the now shaking [Y/N] and knelt on one knee to face him. He wasn't very good at comforting people, no, he just didn't know how to. But he spoke anyways.

"It's over," This is all he said, and [Y/N] nodded silently.

"...Amazing.."

"Huh?"

"It's.. It's just amazing how you made that guy drop dead. I mean, you have the courage to do that even though.. you're the same age as me," His eyes were glued to the ground, while Kageyama was grateful to that since he didn't wish for him to see the blush on his face.

"Well, that's how they called me the (King of the court), just because I'm a monster," He said while he stood, trying to clean his blood stained sword.

"No, I think they called you by that nickname because of your courage and the will to protect others..." The blush started to get noticeable on the black haired teenager face the moment he finished his sentence.

At this moment, all of Karasuno team members gathered around the two, telling them that they killed most of them while the others ran away with their team leader, few moments later, they all heard the cannon's annoying noise.

Few days has passed, maybe 5 or 6, to be specific. Most of the teams were killed by Shiratorizawa, and the only remaining teams are Karasuno team and Shiratorizawa team. The Karasuno team members were trying their best to stay away from the other team. The previous victors were always taking the lead, where most of the freshmen got terrified from this game as the time pass by.

However, thanks to the only female member in the team, Shimizu Kiyoko, she was a total beauty with a poker face, and with no skills in fighting whatsoever, but she still is trying her best to encourage her teammates, since they were protecting her as a part of their responsibility.

On the 7th night, the team members decided to take a break and eat something to gain back their lost power. They all sat forming a big circle, but [Y/N] decided to sit far away from them towards the darkness. He always done that, even though they invited him to join them but he refused.

Kageyama kind of didn't like that, he stood up with a piece of god-knows-what-animal they just cooked, and walked towards him and hand it over to him. [Y/N] thanked him with a smile, and noticed that Kageyama didn't wish to leave as he sat beside him.

[Y/N] started to eat, and soon after he finished. The silence between the two was killing both of them, but they were so nervous to start a conversation with the other.

"Umm.. Thank you for saving me the other day.. I never got the chance to say that properly," [Y/N] started to talk first, breaking the silence, looking over to the black haired boy who was just looking straight at him.

"It's nothing," Kageyama said in low voice for the first time in his life. He just forgot how to talk like that thanks to a certain orange haired boy, so he was surprised with himself by talking to [Y/N] like that. "When we get out of here, I'll return that favor. I promise," Said the (hair color) haired kid. The other one nodded with a smile on his face.

The kept staring at each other's eyes for a long time, until Kageyama decided to make the first move and closed the gap between their faces while tilting his head slightly. He wanted to kiss those lips of [Y/N] so badly.

"Hey, you two. Listen, we-- Oh.." Just before they could kiss, Suga walked towards them to talk to them but stopped when he saw what the two of them were trying to do, "Please just ignore me," He turned around and started going back to where he came from but they stopped him. He apologized about ruining the moment between them.

"We've been in this game for almost a week, so we decided to finish it and go home quickly. We're going to face Shiratorizawa tomorrow, and.. you know what, kill them." He handed both of them some poisonous black berries known as nightlock, and told them to crush them and rub them on their weapons, so even if they couldn't cause a fatal blow to their opponent, the poison would do its job in killing them. "Get some sleep," They both nodded and done what they were told to do.

At the sunrise, they were all awake, ready for the last fight, they started heading towards the finishing point where they really found Shiratorizawa's team members waiting for them right there.

Their number has decreased, but they were difficult to get rid of. They were very strong. They even managed to kill few freshmen and one previous victor from Karasuno. But the later managed to kill all the members, and Ushijima Wakatoshi, Shiratorizawa's leader, was the last standing man.

"Leave him to me," Sawamura, leader of Karasuno said, taking his long spear and pointing it towards his enemy. Suga tried so hard to stop him from walking to his own death, but little does he know about his leader's ability in an one-on-one fight.

As the fight become intense, Ushijima began to lose his energy, he couldn't even stand on his own feet due to the exhaustion he suffered from. Sawamura took this chance to finish him off, with some struggle and many injuries, he finally succeeded. They have won this game.

Suga was the first one to run towards his leader and pressed his lips on Daichi's in a passionate kiss. All of the team members were screaming in happiness, they jumped on the couple as they all fallen to the ground. [Y/N] stood watching them in happiness. 'It's finally over,' He told himself, never knowing what was coming.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Someone's voice came out of nowhere said, "There's some changes in the rules. Rather than two teams should gain victory, only one team can get out of the arena and be victorious," The voice continued.

"But we're the only remaining team!" Nishinoya shouted in irritation, and the rest of the team agreed. "No," The voice answered, "There's one among you that doesn't belong to your team. Remember, only one team shall leave. May the odds be ever in your favor,"

They all stood unable to move, eyes wide, shocked. All of them turned to the terrified [Y/N]. His body started to shake unconsciously. He looked at them with a trembling lip. His eyes were full of tears.

No one dared to talk as they all exchanged looks between them. They just couldn't think of any solution to solve this problem. And the only solution that would all of this is out of question. [Y/N] has a million of thoughts fighting inside his mind, but he was just like them, couldn't think of anything in this state.

One of the teams has to die.

"[Y/N].." Suga was the first to break this silence and took a step forward to him, but was eventually stopped by Sawamura's hand. [Y/N] lowered his gaze to the ground. One team only should leave this place. And it was absolutely impossible for him to kill them all. He swallowed his saliva, sniffing, as he began to cry silently. He raised his head to look at them, they all looked at him in sympathy as his eyes landed lastly on Kageyama, who looking at him with a hint of frustration and sadness on his face. 'They has to survive,' [Y/N] thought.

He put his hand inside his pocket to grab the last solution he could think of. He was sure that they're unable to kill him, so he has to do it himself. [Y/N] took his hand out of his pocket, as his crying eyes landed on the familiar round, dark fruits in his hand.

"NO!!" Kageyama was the first one to protest in anger. He was about to stop [Y/N] from his suicide intentions he has been thinking of, only to be stopped by all of his team members. They held each part of his body, trying to stop him in any way. They weren't doing it because they just wanted to win, but they never dared to kill that poor boy who they saved once from death. This time, they couldn't save him.

Kageyama struggled, kicked, punched, cried, and screamed when he saw [Y/N] raising his hand that is filled with nightlocks to his mouth. Everyone could see the hesitation in his actions, as he stopped halfway.

"Thank you for everything, Karasuno.. I may not.. be able to return the favor, but.. I'm grateful of all what you've done for me.." He said between his sniffs, trying his best to smile to them but he just couldn't. "Kageyama-kun," He said, finally able to form a sweet smile on his face, "Live for me.."

And that was the last thing he said before shoving the poisonous berries into his mouth and chewed them. The black haired boy was finally able to escape the deathly grip of his teammates. He ran towards the now chocking [Y/N], who was unable to take air into his lungs anymore. The poison was taking effect in his body.

[Y/N] couldn't keep standing as he suffocated, so he fell backwards. Before that happens, two strong arms has caught his body before hitting the ground. Kageyama was crying his eyes out while holding the small body in his hands tightly, screaming [Y/N]'s name over and over, his tears were falling on the latter's face, who was unable to hear him but still looked at him as his eyes stopped crying, a beautiful smile on his face. Until [Y/N]'s eyes became unfocused. The Karasuno team is the winner.

**********

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

--------------------------------

A/N : I just finished watching the four movies of hunger games, and I wanted to write a HQ!! one-shot. So I thought why don't I make a mix of both of them? And it turned out great!

I know this is so sad, but I just didn't want to stick with romance all the time, so I made a little change for you guys haha!

Oh and I hope you noticed a little of DaiSuga in this chapter BECAUSE I SHIP THEM SO HARD!!

Thank you for reading!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
93.7K 2.3K 40
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
147K 865 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...