Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.

1.6K 25 24
By Lumaking7

A,N: Well here is the second half. I just realized that I actually never did write the episode where Jaden and Alexis duel in the middle of the night in the first season. So if you are wondering later on in the story, why that is not present there, then that is why. Hope you still like the chapter though. Please comment on what you think.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden walked down the corridors of the school. He was rather annoyed as well as a little guilty. The tag duel was having a short break before the finals, where Jaden and Alexis should duel against the other best pair, who happens to be Hassleberry and Tara. There was really no surprise there, however, considered how Jaden and Alexis had fought before the match, Jaden wasn't feeling thrilled about dueling. Like he wished to fight against Alexis in the first place. He sighed deeply.

"Tara I know you are out here somewhere" he then said in a firm tone. "Show yourself".

As Jaden suspected Tara walked out of the shadows from somewhere. With her power of darkness, she could be anywhere really, and you wouldn't notice. She was sending him an annoyed look though.

"Jaden what are you doing here? You should be preparing for the final duel" she then said and Jaden snort coldly to that.

"Oh yeah like you should talk" he then said firmly "You have to duel as well. Why did you set me up with Alexis, Tara? I didn't ask you to". Tara snort a little.

"Jaden you were avoiding her" she then said "I know you care about her, but you are purposely avoiding her. I know you love her, so why shouldn't you try to be together". Jaden sent her an annoying look.

"Like you the one to talk Tara. Aren't you purposely avoiding Zane?" he then replied in a cold tone "Don't you care about him? Aren't you suppose to be together?".

"Okay fine, maybe I am not better" Tara replied in her monotone voice "But you and Alexis never got together. Not like Zane and I have, and I don't think that is fair. You love her Jaden, and don't deny it". Jaden sighed deeply.

"Fine I love her, are you happy now, but Alexis clearly doesn't feel the same" he then replied coldly "She slapped me remember. If she is in love with me, then she is in love with the old Jaden. Not this new me. Not after the other dimension".

"Jaden, you haven't even tried" Tara said slowly "With this attitude, you are not letting Alexis try to get to know you. You are just cutting her off or avoiding her".

"Oh and like Zane knows the real you now too" Jaden counters "When are you gonna to face him Tara? Instead of running around hiding in the shadows, while watching him from afar. It is not like I haven't noticed you know". Tara glared at him.

"Jaden it is different" she then said slowly. Jaden snort at that.

"Where is it different? We are both avoiding people we love?" he then said.

"Jaden, Alexis knows you are fused with Yubel and is okay with that. Zane isn't! He doesn't know about me and Haou" Tara then said in her monotone voice but Jaden could feel the true emotions there. His sister was scared. So scared she was about to cry. "If he knew I am sure he would cast me aside. He met the king. He met Haou. I mean what kind of guy would keep me around, when I sound monotone and are the vessel of darkness?". Jaden pulled Tara quickly into a hug. Even though Tara didn't show it, Jaden knew Tara was grateful for the hug. Slowly his sister calmed down.

"Well I would" Jaden then replied with a big grin "I would keep you around".

"Jaden, it is not funny. You're my brother, that doesn't count" Tara then said slowly "Just please give Alexis a chance". Jaden hummed and let go of her.

"Fine, I will stay in this tournament with her, but I am pretty sure she dislikes me" He then replied. Tara rolled her eyes again.

"Or maybe it is because you are a terrible tag team partner" she then replied "It is a team duel Jaden. You should consider Alexis feelings and monsters more. I know you want to win your duels as fast as possible, but this is ridiculous. We are not trying to save the world, so enjoy yourself". Jaden looked stunned at her now.

"Jaden, I am sorry for setting you up with Alexis, without asking you, but.. well this was a good opportunity. You love her, So what about telling her?" Tara then encouraged. "I thought you would bond through the tournament".

"Well that quite didn't happen" Jaden then replied firmly and sighed. "I do appreciate your effort though, and I am not that mad at you. You just wanted to help. So I will be facing you and Hassleberry in the finals?". Tara surprisingly shook her head.

"Nope I backed out of the tournament" she replied "Blair will take my place".

"Wait what?!" Jaden uttered surprised "Why? You can't just drop out".

"Hassleberry tricked me" Tara said firmly and snort "I forgot I had that promise with dating him if he ever beat you in a duel. Well I am a good asset to helping him archive that, which is handly fair. Please Jaden, don't back out. You can't leave Alexis alone out there can you?". Jaden bit his lip a little. Now that she mentioned it. They did make that deal a year ago. He sighed deeply now.

"Fine I will not back out" he then said slowly "Hardly fair for Alexis, but after the tournament, I will pay you back Tara. You will go and talk to Zane". Tara just rolled her eyes, in a matter of saying 'Like that is ever gonna happen'. Then she walked back to the gym towards the tributes. Jaden slowly followed, but was headed for the duel field instead.

Alexis's p.o.v.

Alexis was standing inside the gym and was waiting for the final match to begin. Jaden was beside her, but that didn't make her less worried. She wondered if Jaden would cooperate this time. After that scolding she gave him, she was not happy about that, she hoped that he at least valued her as a partner. People from the school was headed for the tribute now. From the little break they were having, a lot of people had gotten something to eat or drink, and were really fired up to see the last final match of the tournament. Hassleberry got up on the stage, while holding a microphone. He was still the leader of the graduation committee, even though he was part of this duel. However, Alexis did notice that something was off with him. He didn't look happy.

"Well it is the last duel of the boy and girl pair duel tournament" Hassleberry then announced "There is only one duel left between the finalists". People on the tribute was clapping and cheering on like hell now.

"Now then, the two pairs are I, Hassleberry and.. and sadly my dino queen Tara decided to drop out of the duel, which is hardly fair"

Hassleberry then said sniffed a little. Alexis figured he was almost about to cry. "So instead give a warm welcome to her understudy Blair Flanagan!". People were a little surprised by that, but they still cheered her on. Alexis looked puzzled at Blair who was wavering at the audience.

"Hu? But I thought we were gonna face your sister in this round? Did you know this Jaden?" Alexis questioned and looked at her partner. Jaden nodded slightly.

"Yeah, she told me just before the match. Something with that Hassleberry tricked her into dueling against me. After all if they win over us, she has to go on a real date with him. Some weird agreement they made a year ago" he replied slowly "Not that I complain. Tara is rather strong, when she wants to be".

Alexis nodded slightly. She could understand Tara's dilemma. She had a similar one with that tennis player Hammington at their first year. He dueled Jaden for Alexis hand in marriage. She would never agree to actually duel with Hammington against Jaden either. Not when a date with that guy was on line. She noticed Tara sitting up near Chazz and Syrus at the tribute, where there weren't so crowded. She also noticed the chancellor and Dorothea at the tributes as well. They were apparently here to see the match too.

"And, the strongest third year student team pair, Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes" Hassleberry then introduced and gave the mic to someone else. The two teams was greeting each other at the middle of the field now.

"Sarge Jaden, It has been long time since our last duel" Hassleberry then said and shook Jaden's hand "Hope you don't mind I will beat you and claim your sister".

"You can try" Jaden said and shrugged "I know Tara doesn't love you. Even if you beat me, you do know the decision is hers alone right?". Hassleberry nodded, but he was having those lovey dovey eyes, that Alexis figured he hadn't been listening.

"Alexis" Blair then said and was holding her hand towards her "I won't lose, even though I am playing for Tara, I am giving you my all".

"Um yeah, let's have a great duel" Alexis quickly replied and took her hand and shook it. Then they began walking back to their side of the field. However, Alexis did notice Blair smirking like hell. She figured that was not a good sign.

In the background she could hear people cheer her and Jaden on. At the same time the others were cheering for Blair and Hassleberry. They were both really popular. She turned towards Jaden, her partner, who was readying his duel disk.

"Hey Jaden, you're not having as much fun as you used to" she then said.

"What do you mean, so suddenly?" He questioned puzzled.

"I can tell that you're not enjoying it through the duel" she continued.

Jaden looked puzzled at her, but he didn't say anything in reply. Alexis sighed deeply inside. She wondered if he ever returned to be the old Jaden. or if that never happened, then just make him smile. She hadn't seen him smile in ages. She looked over at her opponents. Hassleberry was stretching out a little, and Blair? Alexis was not sure about her. She was standing with the back against her and doing something. When Hassleberry asked her what she was doing, Blair replied with 'Fixing her deck'. Alexis found that very strange. However, soon the duel began.

Alexis and Jaden: 4000 Lp's.

Blair and Hassleberry: 4000 Lp's.

(Well here is an Amv with the whole tournament. it is an Amv from Prince Eatos, who makes awesome Amv on Youtube. I asked permission to add the video here you see, so please check out the channel. )

Alexis started the duel of with summoning "Cyber tutu" in att mode. Then she placed a card facedown on the field, and ended her turn. It was Blair's turn now. Alexis looked over at her. The card I just placed down is the spell 'Prima light'. The card let's me summon the 'Cyber prima' with higher att points. I could activate it this turn, but that would cause Blair to summon a monster in def mode.

"My turn, I draw" Blair then said and drew.

Alexis smirked. Now summon a monster and attack Cyber tutu. However, surprisingly Blair used the spell "Stray lambs". It made it possible for her to summon two stray lambs token to the field in def mode. Alexis looked rather stunned at her. If you use stray lambs this turn, you won't be able to summon a monster. That means this is the only chance to call out Cyber Prima. Jaden won't use it anyway. She sighed deeply inside.

"Hey Alexis?!" Blair then suddenly said and brought Alexis back to reality. "Did you get into a fight with My Jaden?". Alexis looked really stunned at her now.

"What are you saying?" Alexis then questioned. Blair hummed.

"Well since your duels in the tournament has been so terrible" She then replied. "Your not in sync. I saw you fighting on the video screen". Alexis sneered a little.

"That has nothing to do with you" she then said firmly. Blair smirked.

"As a matter of fact, it does" she then replied "Well do you wanna test it?".

"Test what?" Alexis then said.

Blair smirked and placed a facedown and ended her turn. Alexis was not happy. She had been so caught up in the conversation that she missed the timing with her spell "Prima light". Hassleberry looked puzzled at Blair.

"Blair, what are you up to?" he then asked. Blair smiled a little.

"I have a plan" she then just said and grinned.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara smirked inside when the duel progresses. Blair was good. There were no doubt about that. She was pretty good at acting when she wanted to be, but hey we are talking about a girl who snuck into duel academy as a boy, and second time under the Gx tournament. It was no wonder Haou and Yubel pointed her out to her. Tara was not fond of using people, without their acceptance, but this was important. It was about love. Not that it wasn't a good idea to meddle, but Alexis and Jaden deserved each other. Tara just couldn't let this opportunity slide by. She knew Jaden would never go to Alexis otherwise. He was trying to avoid her after all.

"Tara, care to explain why you aren't part of that duel?" Chazz then said a seat above her. He looked a little annoyed. Tara looked up at him.

"I quit" she just stated "But hey I had an understudy, so no problem".

"Tsk yeah" Chazz snort "You picked Blair for the finals. Couldn't you have made Jaden quit too? Then I could be the one standing beside Alexis down there".

"Yeah if only you haven't gotten in my way" Syrus yelled. "Then I was her partner".

At that Chazz and Syrus began fighting like hell. Tara snort a little. Sometimes they were idiots. Like Alexis would choose them anyway. Tara looked down at Blair again. It is almost time. Jaden and Alexis just need one more push. That card I gave to Blair should do that. Although I had to lie a little bit to Blair though.. She sighed inside again. She just had to wait for the outcome.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was filled with so many thoughts. After the fight with Alexis and the talk with his sister, many thoughts were running through his head. Added with the sentence Alexis also mentioned. It just didn't make things easier. Jaden sighed. Not enjoying it huh? Both Tara and Alexis mentioned that. Come to think of it, my life was on the line these past duels, so I guess there weren't much room for enjoying. For Tara or me. However seems Tara didn't forget to enjoy herself?

"Hey Jaden?!" Alexis then suddenly yelled and he woke up to reality. Alexis was looking annoyed at him. "Have you been paying attention? It's your turn".

"Oh yeah" Jaden then said and switched places with Alexis at the field.

Jaden didn't notice the worried look on Alexis face though. If he would check the facedown cards or cooperate with her in this duel at all. He just looked over at the opponent's field.

"Alright, Blair, I'm not holding back" he tried in an enthusiastic tone.

"Yes! I have been waiting for this moment Brother!" she then replied. Jaden and then others looked really stunned at her. They all wondered why she was calling Jaden that. Blair smiled innocently now. "You get it? I am a replacement for your sister, so you are my brother, as long as we are opponents in this duel".

Jaden sweatdropped a little. He looked up at Tara on the tribute, and she was wavering with her arms, in some way telling him, that this was not any plan of hers. Like Jaden hadn't figured that out on his own. However he just nodded to Blair.

"Yeah sure" he then said slowly.

What could possible go wrong with Blair pretending to be Tara? It was not like she could replace her. Jaden drew and started of by playing the spell "Tag request". He could now select a monster on the field, like Tutu, and special summon a normal monster from his deck, with the same att as the monster on the field. Jaden summoned "Avian". Then he sacrificed both monsters to summon "E.H. Bladedge" from his hand. Then he activated the spell "Hero heart". By cutting down blagedge's att to 1300, it could attack twice in this round.

"No good" Hassleberry uttered "the stray tokens are totally gonna be destroyed".

Jaden smirked. That was not the only thing happening. Bladedge gave piercing damage. He quickly attacked those two tokens. Chazz sighed from the tribute.

"Pierce damage on a token with 0 def points. Doesn't Jaden have a heart?" he wondered. Syrus nodded in agreement.

"That is my brother for you" Tara then replied and shrugged. Jaden reduced Blair and Hassleberry's life points to 1400 now, and Blair had fallen to the ground.

"Blair are you okay?" Hassleberry questioned and helped her up from the floor.

"I am okay" Blair said slowly and looked over at Jaden with a big smile. "Amazing duel brother Jaden". Jaden looked stunned at her, but ended up smiling. A fun duel.. I haven't used that phase for a..

"Jaden!" Alexis then suddenly said and Jaden turned towards her. "That's enough!".

"A..Alexis?" Jaden said surprised.

"I thought you were going cooperate, but I was stupid to hope that even for a second" Alexis then continued. Jaden looked puzzled at her.

"What do you mean?" he questioned "I used your monster too".

"It's the way you use it!" she then yelled "You don't think of my feelings at all!". Jaden was really stunned now. He did consider her feelings. None of them noticed that Blair was smirking like hell now. Alexis glared at him.

"Go ahead and duel all by yourself! You don't even need me, do you?" she then questioned. Then surprisingly in that moment, Blair activated her trap "partner change". Jaden, Hassleberry and Alexis looked surprised at her.

"This is an exclusive card for a tag duel which allows us to change partners if the opponent accepts" Blair explained to them and smiled.

"Blair, when did you put in a card like that?" Hassleberry questioned.

"Alexis, so you don't want to pair up with Jaden right?" Blair then said and ignored Hassleberry completely. "Then let's switch partners". Jaden looked rather shocked now. Alexis looked from him to Blair. Then she nodded.

"Fine, I've had enough of tag dueling with a guy like that". She began walking over to Hassleberry's side of the field. Blair lit up like hell.

"Oh Alexis thank you!" she then said and rushed over to Jaden's side of the field. Jaden sighed deeply. So he was partner with Blair now? And why did he have that weird feeling that Tara had a finger in play now?

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was smirking inside now. The duel had taken an interesting point of view, but to her it was not really a surprise. It was her who had given Blair the card. Not to mention, that it was her who used her duel point saving at the card shop, to add some tag team cards to her deck. However she didn't mind giving Blair some. Everyone in the crowd was rather surprised of the sudden change though. Tara wondered how Jaden would react now, knowing his partnership with Alexis had ended. For now! Even though Blair apparently pretended to be her. That had not been in the plan at all.

"Is this really a good idea?" Yubel then questioned and appeared beside her now. "Wouldn't that destroy the whole concept?". Tara shook her head.

"I do have a plan" she then said. "Since they can't seem to talk together as partners, I figured they could as opponents. Or so I hope. Jaden is complex I guess".

"Tara, who are you talking to?" Chazz then said. He really hadn't paid attention to what she was doing. That until now. His eyes widened in surprise.

"Ah what are you doing here Yu.." he yelled before Tara got up and slammed his mouth. Luckily only Syrus noticed this. Everyone else was occupied with the duel.

"You both are not saying a word about, you know who," Tara then warned "It has dire consequences if you do. However if you calm down then I will explain okay". The boys nodded slightly and Tara yet go of Chazz. He was glaring at Yubel now.

"What.. what is she doing here? Shouldn't she be inside Jaden's soul" he then said.

"Well I should, but well we can both move freely around as we please" Yubel replied "We uses the twins powers to manifest as spirits in this world. We have a pretty wide radius. Mostly because the twins doesn't want us near them when I and the king are hugging each other. Please explain that to your little friend too".

Chazz just nodded and explained everything to Syrus, who was rather confused. His eyes widened and Chazz had to shut him up for a moment too. When he had calmed down he looked at Tara with big surprised eyes.

"So the king and Yubel are here right now" he said in a scared tone "You sure you can handle them Tara?".Tara nodded slowly.

"Yeah, they will not harm you" she said "They just wants to watch the duel without bothering Jaden. Is that a crime?". Chazz and Syrus shook their heads.

"Good then let us watch. It is getting interesting" Tara then said in a monotone voice.

"Oh but wait if the king is part of you.." Syrus then said stunned "Oh no my brother is doomed". Tara's eyes narrowed.

"Why you say it like that? It is not like I will hurt him. Do you also think Zane never would accept me, being like this?" she then said.

"What?! Of course he will" Syrus then said a little offended. "It is just that if Zane knew, I could see him duel the king, and because of his health.. yeah you know". Tara didn't reply on that. She knew what Syrus was talking about. However she couldn't stop wondering if Zane really would challenge Haou to a duel.

Alexis's p.o.v.

Alexis looked with annoyings at Jaden. She was happy that she wasn't partner with Jaden any longer. He got what he deserved. However there were an awkward tension around the duel now. Hassleberry and Jaden was both taken by this surprise of having a new partner all of the sudden. Blair did look happy though. Jaden looked at Blair.

"Well anyway. I will end my turn now" he said and Bladedge's att returned to normal. Blair looked eagerly at Jaden now.

"Jaden, I'll do my best to be of assistance to you" she could hear Blair say now.

"Yeah, let's do our best" Jaden replied with a smile. That ticked Alexis off again.

"You seem happy that you were able to end the partnership with me" she then said.

"Uh, it's not like that" Jaden replied quickly and looked over at her. At that Alexis snort and moved away from the field. It was Hassleberry's turn. He sighed deeply.

"Ahr the whole duel concept is gone" he then said and sighed "How can I face Tara my dino queen after this? It is not fair".

"Do you understand?" Alexis then suddenly said in a bossy tone "We're going to knock them down until they can never get up again".

Hassleberry looked scared at Alexis, but he didn't complain. He was worried Alexis would do something to him if he didn't comply. She was dangerous, when she was angry. Hassleberry drew and summoned "Archaeopteryx" to the field in att mode. Then he used the spell "New ultra evolution". With it he tributed his monster to special summon "Dark tyranno", who was a level 7 monster with 2600 att points and 1800 def points.

"So Hassleberry came here with his evolution dino deck eh" Alexis could hear Jaden say.

For some reason he sounded so happy. Hassleberry wasn't done yet. By discarding "Killersaurus" from his hand and sent it to the graveyard, duo to it's eff , he could take the field spell "Jurassic world" from his deck and add it straight to his hand. He of course activated it right away. Everything around them changed to ancient times when the dino's lived. That and all dinosaur monsters gained 300 att. His dark tyranno had 2900 att now. He attacked and destroyed Jaden's Bladedge, giving them 300 points of damage. Then he placed a card facedown and ended his turn. Alexis nodded respectfully. Hassleberry had made a good turn there.

"Are you okay Jaden?" Blair asked worriedly on the other side.

"Yeah, I'll leave it to you Blair" Jaden then said and moved away from the field.

Alexis sneered in annoyings. She hadn't thought this partner change idea through. After all Jaden got to spent all his time with Blair now. Not that it mattered. She wasn't jealous or anything. Hassleberry looked from Alexis to Blair and Jaden at the other end of the field, but he was not saying anything. Like he would meddle in this awkward situation. It was Blair's turn. She drew and placed 3 facedowns. Then she ended her turn. Alexis was a little surprised by that.

"What, that was all?" she questioned and took her place at the field again. "I thought you'd do more since you were so eager to change partners".

Blair just laughed at her. It was Alexis turn. She summoned "Etoile cyber" to the field. It had 1200 att points. Then she made a direct attack with her and her partners monster. Blair however activated the spell "Scapegoat". Four sheep tokens appeared on the field in def mode. They had no att or def, but at least the opponents should get passed this wall of sheeps now. Alexis' Etoile cyber destroyed one token too.

"It's okay now" Blair then said to Jaden "There is no damage". Alexis smirked.

"Too bad! Dark tyranno can attack directly when opponents has no monsters on the field in att mode" she then replied and saw a horrified expression on Blair's face.

Hassleberry was having an apologizing look on his face too. Blair had after all been his partner a minute ago. The dark tyranno attacked Blair directly. She lost 2900 life points. Jaden and Blair only had 800 life points left. Alexis smirked and placed 2 face downs and ended her turn. Everything in the duel was going just fine. That until Alexis found out that the impact from the dark tyranno had pushed Blair backwards into the arms of Jaden. He looked worried at her.

"Are you alright Blair?" Jaden then questioned. Blair nodded but also sighed.

"I am sorry Jaden, our life points.." she apologize. Jaden just smiled at her.

"Just leave it to me. I'll make good use of the facedown cards you left me" Jaden reassured her and took his place at the field. Alexis sneered angry. She was sure a vein was popping out of her head now. What is this? He just ignored my facedown cards! And then he is lovey dovey with Blair all of the sudden!

"Alexis!" she suddenly could hear Jaden say. He was smiling at her for some reason. "It's been a long time since we've last dueled, hasn't it?". Alexis looked perplexed at him. Why was he looking at her like that? Sounding so happy..

"Let's have a fun duel" he then continued. Alexis didn't understand anything now.

"What.. what are you saying, so suddenly?" she then questioned.

Jaden didn't reply. Instead he began his move in the duel. He drew and then activated one of Blair's traps "Jar of greed". With it he could draw another card from his deck. Then he activated Blair's magic card "Token thanksgiving". By destroying all the tokens on the field, he could recover 800 life points for each one. He had now 3200 lp's. Then he summoned "Grand mole" to the field. Because of it's effect, Jaden takes no damage evolving battle, and both monsters are sent back to the owner's hand. He attacked Dark tyranno, hoping for it to return to Alexis hand. However Alexis was prepared for him. She activated her trap "Double passé". By making Jaden's mole go for a direct attack instead, she took 900 points of damage and they had 500 left, Jaden got dark tyranno's att fired back as damage to his life points. That was 2900. Jaden let out a surprised scream, when his life points dropped down to 300. Alexis snort at him. Now she hoped he had learned not to mess with her. However after the damage was dealt, Alexis noticed Jaden chuckle instead.

"What's so funny?" she asked in annoyings.

"You have used that combo so many times over the years" Jaden then said slowly.

"You noticed me use that?" Alexis questioned. Jaden nodded.

"How can I forget! That is one of your strong combo's" he then replied "You used similar combo's in the duel against my sister. It was there my first expression of you got made. You were strong". Alexis blushed lightly. Not much. So no one noticed.

"You really think so?" she questioned and added "I also thought of you as a very interesting duelist and guy". Jaden scratched his hair a little.

"However back then, I was always excited when I dueled" he reminded her "Just like you said, before I knew it, I had forgotten.. I mean we have forgotten, Tara and I, that excitement. Since then we, I've experienced many things. That life isn't always fun, and there are many hard and tough times. Even here at duel academy. I was taught that through duels. And now, Tara and I, well we are more grateful for a lot more things than before. Of course, I'm grateful for meeting you too Alexis". At that Alexis couldn't stop smiling. Jaden, you're the same one I knew after all. Alexis looked down at the field and on the facedown card she was having there.

"Ahr don't tell me.." Blair then said a little stunned.

Alexis turned the facedown card around. It was the spell "Mystical space typhoon". She used it to destroy "Partner change". Since that trap card was not active, Blair and Alexis should go back to their respective partners. Jaden sent her a little smile, before placing three cards facedown. Then he ended his turn.

"Jaden, let's show these younger students our strongest combo" Alexis then said. Jaden nodded and they both made a highfive. At the other side, Blair was rather annoyed, while looking at Jaden and Alexis.

"No way! How could this happen?" she sneered "Tara promised me that I could be with Jaden". Hassleberry grinned a little.

"Well, it's because your trap card was destroyed private" He pointed out.

"Ahr Hassleberry! We need to win this duel no matter what" Blair then yelled "That is the only way I can show my brother what I made of". Hassleberry sighed deeply.

He was not happy with Blair pretending to be Tara once again. That and the highfive they made, hurt a little.

It was Hassleberry's turn. He drew and used the spell "Big evolution pill". By sacrificing a dinosaur monster, like dark tyranno, he could now summon dinosaur monsters without tribute for three rounds. Hassleberry summoned his "Super conductor tyranno" to the field. (lv 8, 3300 att and 1400 def) Because of Jurassic world field spell, it gained 300 att extra. Then Hassleberry activated his monster's eff. By sacrificing another monster on his side of the field, he could give his opponents 1000 points of damage. He sacrificed Alexis Etoile cyber. Alexis looked horrified. They only had 300 life points. If this hit, they were done for.

"It's because I left etoile cyber over there" Alexis said a little guilty.

"It's okay" Jaden reassured her "Just leave this to me".

Jaden quickly activated a counter trap "Skill shock". By sacrificing his grand mole, he could negate Hassleberry's monster eff. Hassleberry sneered in annoyings. That turn his monster had used that eff, it couldn't attack. He had to end his turn. Alexis sighed relieved.

"Oh thank goodness" she then said. Jaden turned towards her.

"Alexis it is up to you" Jaden then said encouraging.

"Yeah" Alexis then replied, but she was a little worried. But, we have no monsters on our field, and Hassleberry has super conductor tyranno with 3600 att. How am I suppose to fight? Then she could hear Jaden talk.

"Hey, at least check the facedown cards".

Alexis looked surprised at him. Then she looked at the field. 4 cards was lying there. The first one being her prima light of course. Then some traps. One of them being "Limit reverse". Limit reverse! A card which special summons a monster with 1000 att points or less from the grave. She looked surprised at Jaden, who was giving her a thump up. Now Alexis knew what she should do. Alexis started her turn and drew. I've been debating on whether I should stay in Duel academy as research student, or study abroad. Alexis activated "Limit reverse" and brought back cyber tutu from the grave. But maybe, there was a sign of sympathy in my mind of wanting to remain here. She quickly made Tuto attack. Since tutu was having lower att than the monster on the opponent's field, it could attack directly. With Hassleberry and Blair only having 500 life points left, that was game over for them. The friends I fought along with for 3 years. Everyone will graduate from duel academy and go into the world. Hassleberry quickly activated a trap called "Survival instincts". By removing, dark tyranno and killersaurus in his grave, he gained 800 life points. Enough to survive tutu's direct attack. He was having 300 life points left. Alexis snort in annoyings.

"That was close call. But this is the finishing blow" she told them.

Then she looked over at Jaden. Then up at Tara on the tribute. And Jaden, as well as his sister Tara, they will continue to grow more and more. She activated "Prima light". Because of this light, Cyber tutu grew into "Cyber prima" who was a monster with 2300 att points. I must also grow as well. And become much, much better than right now. She noticed Jaden nod at her. Alexis now activated the trap "Hero's backup". Since Hassleberry's monster had 1000 or more att than her monster, she could remove Jaden's bladedge from the grave, and add it's att points to her cyber prima. Jaden was holding up his duel disk. It lit up when he removed "Bladedge" from the grave. Soon her monster had 4900 att points. Hassleberry and Blair couldn't believe it. Alexis attacked and soon destroyed Hassleberry's monster, which made them, her and Jaden, win the duel.

Everyone was cheering on them in the crowd. Everyone was clapping at them as well. Jaden was waving his hand at them. He was happy they liked the duel. Then Alexis and Jaden slammed their hands together in another high five.

"We did it, Alexis" Jaden then said and squeezed their hands together.

Alexis nodded. She was just as happy as he was. Soon, too soon for Alexis taste, Jaden let go of her hand. However Alexis couldn't stop smiling. She was holding around her hand. That one who had been holding Jaden's a moment ago. I'll flutter out into the world, so I don't fall behind my wonderful friends. She looked around on all the people who was cheering and clapping at them. Her eyes locked on with Tara's who was smiling a tiny smile. She waved at her. Alexis had some kind of hunch that Tara had helped her more than she would get credit for, and more that she ever would admit too. After all if she hadn't dropped out of the tournament, Alexis was sure she wouldn't had gotten so close to Jaden, as she was now.

Jaden's p.o.v.

It was late at night and the twins were on the way back to the slifer dorm. They had hanged around a little with their friends at the party. More to please them than anything else. Jaden had noticed Tara talking casually with Alexis. Alexis had smiled a lot at that time. He liked that. Tara also had apologized to Blair and Hassleberry for using them. Blair had actually smiled a little and told her she was getting letters from Marcel once in awhile anyway. Hassleberry had sighed deeply and taken her hands. Tears were shown in his eyes now.

"Ah I understand my dino Queen. I understand" he then yelled "There is apparently only one man who can win your heart, and that it not me!".

Then he had rushed over to the buffet table and was eating like hell. The others just let him be. After all the times Tara had tried talking this stubborn dino boy from wanting her. Well they were all just happy that Hassleberry finally got the message. The party had been joyful. Now he was looking at his sister who was walking beside him. Haou and Yubel had each disappeared into both of them, and Jaden loved the quietness from them for once. He looked up at the starry sky. Stars could be seen there.

"So Haou and Yubel tempted you to play cupid with me and Alexis?" Jaden then said. Tara sighed deeply.

"Well a little bit. They pointed the situation out for me, but I was the one acting on it, so can you actually blame them Jaden?" Tara then said "I just want you to be happy. At least now you know Alexis aren't mad at you. Not for those reasons you thought it were. She just didn't understand you". Jaden hummed a little.

"I guess that is true. By the way.. Zane..".

"I am not going to visit him!" Tara said firmly "You can forget it". Jaden grinned.

"Maybe it is my turn to play cupid" he then said and smirked "Although I will be wasting my arrows, because you and Zane are already in love". Tara didn't reply him on that. Instead she picked up the pace and walked towards the slifer dorm. Jaden shrugged and soon followed her.

They arrived close at Slifer red dorm, when the twins noticed Alexis waiting for them at those weird pipe things. She was smiling at them. Jaden and Tara looked at each other. They were not sure what was going on here. However they walked over to her.

"Alexis what are you doing here?" Jaden then questioned.

"Um Jaden, Tara, thanks for today" Alexis said quickly. The twins looked at her.

"What? We didn't do anything?" Jaden questioned puzzled. Alexis smiled.

"Actually, thanks to you, I was able to clear my doubts" She then replied.

"Doubts?!" Tara questioned. Alexis nodded.

"Yeah, but it's nothing. I am over with it" she then said and looked away.

Jaden looked puzzled at her. It was really shown that something was bothering her. Then suddenly he could feel Tara hit his shoulder. To everyone else that would seem like some casual thing to do, but Jaden knew his sister very well.

"Ahr I am beat" Tara then said in her monotone voice "I also forgot to feed Pharaoh. I think it is time for me to leave. Night Alexis, night Brother".

She hit his shoulder again, and Jaden got eye contact to her as well. He finally understood what Tara was trying to tell him. Here is your chance. Confess to her. Then Tara left towards the dorm. Jaden was rather perplex inside. Wait what, I can't tell her. I mean what shall I tell her. I suck at this! Okay calm down!

"Jaden.. I" he could suddenly hear Alexis say. She was looking at the ship who could be seen from the harbor from up here. "I.. You matter..". Jaden looked puzzled at her. What was she trying to say here, and he was sure Alexis actually blushed.

"Um I'm so glad I was able to meet you. You and Tara I mean" Alexis then said and was holding a hand towards him. "By this let's always stay good rivals forever".

"Yeah" Jaden replied and took her hand. They were staring at each other now. Jaden was cursing himself inside. Ahr what were I thinking. She clearly only want us to stay friends. Or Rivals! How stupid of me! However on the outside, Jaden was looking calm and collected like always. He began leaving.

"See yer" he said and walked passed her. Then he actually stopped up and turned around. "Oh yeah! There is something I wanted to say to you too". He was holding two fingers towards her and winked with one eye.

"You got game Alexis. It's been awhile since I had such fun duel! Thanks Alexis" he then said and smiled.

He didn't know that was the expression on one of those pictures Alexis had been looking at, and wanted to see again on his face. She smiled. Almost about to cry, but she didn't show it. Jaden however, was an emotionally mess inside. He was cursing himself. Yelling at himself. He was even sure he could hear Tara yell inside his head, saying "Idiot" millions of times. He was not suppose to say that. He should confess for goodness sake. He was beating himself up over it. Alexis was about to leave, which gave Jaden the wake up call he needed.

"No!" he then shouted and shocked Alexis and made her turn around. Jaden's cheek blushed slightly red now. "That was not what I was suppose to say. I.. Alexis I love you!". Silence uttered around them for a second. Alexis looked completely shocked.

"I know it is weird, and I am sure you never thought you would hear it from me" Jaden then quickly continued "I mean there are a lot of boys liking you. Like Chazz, Syrus.. well yeah, and I am sure you never thought I would be one of them. Especially since I didn't know what the word 'Fiancé' means. And yes at first and second year I didn't know it. It was first when Sartorius sent Tara and I into that dream world, that I realized it. That it means someone is about to marry. When I found out, I was shocked. Like I want to marry you because I won in a duel. But the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to know you. Tara told me those feelings were because I loved you. Thinking about you also made me happy". He took a deep breath and looked at Alexis. She was still looking very shocked at him.

"But I now know that you don't feel the same way. After all you slammed my cheek and yeah" Jaden then said and sighed "I am sorry for taking your time. Tara just told me I should confess at least, so I could feel better afterwards". He bowed deeply. Then he turned around and began leaving. That until he realized he couldn't. Alexis was holding his hand. Small tears was in her eyes now.

"No don't leave. I.. I also.."

Then without warning tossed herself at Jaden's chest and well before they knew it, their lips locked together. They were kissing. Jaden's eyes widened in surprise. His brain tried to comprehend what was going on in some seconds. I.. she is kissing me?! Does that.. does that mean. She likes me! Jaden then first now realized that he was kissing back. Soon they pulled back.

"I.. Alexis I.. did you just kiss me?!" Jaden uttered. He was still rather confused.

"Yes" Alexis replied slowly and blushed deeply "I didn't know how to express myself. I am sorry if I broke any boundaries. I am so sorry Jaden".

"You didn't" Jaden replied quickly and scratched his hair "I mean if you like me as well then.. what I mean to ask is, are we a couple now?". Alexis smiled a little.

"Of course you idiot. We are a couple now" she uttered and hugged Jaden again "I am just so happy. I love you so much Jaden. Can we stay like this for a little while?".

"Um yeah sure" Jaden said and placed around her "If that is what you want. We can stay here all night if that is what you wish". Alexis nodded and placed her head at Jaden's chest. Jaden smiled. He was not an expert on all the couple stuff, but right now he didn't care. All he wished was that this moment never ended.

What those two didn't know was that they were being watched. Inside the shadows of a tree was Tara standing and smiling at them.

"They are finally together" Tara mused to herself. She was happy for them.

"Well then the only thing missing, is you and that Zane guy together" She could hear Haou say inside her head. Tara sneered in annoyings.

"Haou be quiet!" she sneered and walked back to the slifer red dorm.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. Hehe Alexis and Jaden are finally hooked up together. That only took a couple of years, as well as a tag team tournament, and a creative Tara. That's nothing! Lol. Well the next chapter is with Zane and Tara. Or sort of. Syrus is there too. And some weird dude who dislikes Cyber duelists. That and Tara still refuses to go see Zane. However Jaden has a plan. Or can you call Jaden's plan a plan? But he did promise her payback remember. Hope that sounds interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 163 18
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Jaden is back but he is diffe...
131K 955 35
What if Jaden after the defeat of Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh Bond Beyond Time. The Crimson Dragon didn't have enough power to get Jaden and Yusei home to wh...
7K 50 9
#yugiohgx This story takes place during the second year of Jaden Yuki's stay in Duel Academia. Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Blair Flannigan r...
76.4K 1.7K 79
When you were young, you had everyday filled with happiness and laughter with your family. You thought nothing could ever go wrong. Until it did... D...