What I Really Learned in High...

By stickerfy

A collection of all the lessons I have learned in high school. :) Will be adding more as I learn more. More

I don't care if it doesn't look good on paper.
Be yourself. But not too much yourself.
I am only as good as my teacher says I am.
Your life revolves around stupid letters.
I am no more than a product on an assembly line.
The Quadratic Equation
Lies your parents tell you: "Just do your best"
Counselors are useless. Or at least mine is. Part I
Looks don't matter. Except they do.
The biggest lie your parents will ever tell you.
Cheaters sometimes do win.
Everyone hates everyone. Period.
Everything dies.
The true meaning of friendship.
Bribery is wrong. Except when you really really need it.
When it comes to flirting, boys are useless.
Facebook is a cult.
TV is a cult.
Don't trust the people who give you tests.
Girls are scared. Boys are scared. I'm alone.
You're sick? Take some meds and shut up.
It's awesome being called awesome.
Counselors are useless. Or at least mine is. Part II
Weird things boys have said to me that they don't even realize are weird.
Lies I tell my parents.
Things guys do that are both creepy and sweet.
I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello...
Things guys do that are just creepy.
The totally foolproof way to getting a guy/girl to go out with you.

Where the heck do you look while walking?

7 1 0
By stickerfy

I never know where to look when I'm walking down the hall. Seriously.

Do I look forward blankly? Then it's weird cause I look all spaced out. But if I look forward focused, then I usually make weird eye contact with strangers.

Do I look to the left? The right?

Do I look down at the ground? Am I that weird girl who stares at her feet while walking? THAT'S WEIRD! Not only am I probably a whole lot more likely to get lost cause I can't fricking see where I'm going, it also makes me look and feel extremely shy and just plain weird. And who wants to stare at their shoes all day? Boring.

Do I look up? At the sky? Um, no. Weird. Even if there are pretty birds.

Do I just constantly look in different directions, my eyes darting around wildly, trying to find something to focus on?

Maybe I should just walk around campus with my eyes closed. Solve the whole problem. I'd probably walk into people a lot and never be on time to class, though, but it's weird looking around.

And when I look at other people to see where they're looking, they're either looking down to avoid me because they aren't sure whether or not to say hi and will therefore ignore me or are staring back wondering why some crazy girl walking down the hall is looking at them.

It is a serious dilemma. WHERE DO YOU LOOK? Feel free to comment. I'd genuinely like to know.

Continue Reading