Your life revolves around stupid letters.

A B C D E F G, H I J K L M N O P. Q R S. T U V. W X, Y AND Z. NOW I KNOW MY ABC'S, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?

Do you really want to know what I think of you, child?

I think that you can forget almost all of those letters, because only a handful of them mean anything:

A

B

C

D

F.

Forget the alphabet. These 5 letters are what define you.

A teacher once gave us this whole speech on how we "shouldn't focus on what score we got, but on what we learned". I don't know what they're on, but that's not how school works.

No one cares what we learned. We end up forgetting half of it the minute the test is over anyway. Come finals, we have forgotten about 90% of the year's work, and the 10% we do remember is useless trivia that won't even be on the test.

"Focus on learning, and the grades will follow." Yeah, the grades'll follow. Not the right ones though.

School is not about learning anymore. We can learn all we want once we're done with school; we're in it for the grades. The grades. THE GRADES. I don't care when the Spanish Armada was, I don't care how to graph a rational equation. No one cares. All that matters is that at the end of the semester or trimester or year or whatever there's a happy little A on your report card.

Face it. School stopped being a place of education a long time ago. Your life revolves around stupid letters.