Tsundere {z.y}

由 SwiftRebel

"You are mine. You will always be mine whether you like it or not. I own you" Dark orbs locked on my own inno... 更多

하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열한
열두
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열 여섯
십팔
십구
스물

십칠

344 21 15
由 SwiftRebel

Lol I am sorry if this chapter is too extra or if it doesn't make sense but please feel free to ask me any questions. Its kind of rushed so please ignore any errors.

Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Hera~~

"Oh, Master Yixing. Its been a while." The manager of the restaurant personally came out of his office to greet Yixing. Even a couple of the waitresses were gossiping amongst themselves and smiling at him. All I could make out were the words handsome and daebak. They were giggling and staring as if Yixing was a piece of meat. I swear I could even see one of them drooling. They made my blood boil and my lips curl. Aigoo. Look what you are turning into. Have you forgotten about the time when you were like them, hitting on handsome men that you didn't have a chance with! Gosh Hera, now you're getting protective around a mafia who forcefully married you!

I gave a small laugh and shook myself out of my thoughts. I was being delusional. Yixing shook hands with the manager. "Ji-sung ssi, hope the business has been doing well since I left. I always thought I was your only customer." The man, known as Ji-sung, laughed and Yixing followed. Seeing him smiling and laughing was really odd. He didn't mean it when he expressed such feelings but even if it was for show, it suited him. Being happy suited him.

Yixing exchanged a few hellos with some of the staff, including the young ladies gawking their eyes at him. They fakely smiled and bowed. I scoffed and walked over to him, staying close. The manager obviously noticed the creepy girl, sticking to Yixing like glue. He probably thought I was some crazy sasaeng, stalking handsome men.

"Dugujuseyo?" Ji-sung asked and I moved a couple of steps away from Yixing, not to make matters worse by looking like a greedy wife. Girl, have some self-respect!

Before I could even slap the manager with the words 'I am his wife', Yixing did it instead. "She is my wife." He simply stated and the manager looked at Yixing in disbelief and turned towards me. "Oh, jongmalyyo. Josesonghabnida, Mrs. Zhang. That was mannerless of me". He bowed down a couple of times. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Hera. Please, ahjussi don't do such a thing. There is no need to be formal." I said and Yixing linked his arm into mine. "Aigoo, she is very humble indeed." The manager laughed and led us to our table.

I couldn't help but smirk at the disgusted and angry faces of the waitresses. This had also happened in highschool with Jongdae and I had enjoyed each and every minute of it. Just because my existence was at least given some acknowledgement even if it was pure hatred. I still found humor in it.

"What would you like to eat?" Yixing asked and held the menu open in front of him. I shrugged. "I'm not a picky eater so I don't mind."  I said and Yixing gave a cheeky smile. The manager had sent a waiter to take our orders. "Master Zhang, would you like to order your regular?" He said and Yixing perked up a bit. "Yes, can we have two of my regular this time? I believe my wife would enjoy it too". He replied to the waiter who scribbled down our orders.

I was curious to know what he ordered but I didn't hassle him to get the answer out. I really did eat anything edible. It was a force of habit due to my past circumstances.

After a while, our food was brought to the table. It was steak and caviar with gravy and kimchi for a side dish which was pretty odd. Kimchi was not fancy enough to be at such a top notch restaurant. I decided to not let it bother me that much and just eat the food in front of me. Yixing cut the steak up into bite size pieces and placed the plate back in front of me. I had never had steak for almost 11 years. It used to be a family favourite, especially on Christmas day. These memories were definitely not going to disappear. I shook off the empty feeling inside of me and instead ate the food quietly. Yixing was staring but I didn't look up.

~~Yixing~~

Did I push it? Aish Yixing you pabo! You did it again. Her expression had saddened at the plate of food in front of her. Her memories probably depended on that steak as weird as this sounded. I knew she was trying to forget things and I wanted to help her move on but I made it worse.

We ate silently. I wanted her to calm down before speaking to her again. I had done enough damage already. Just as I was about to put my hand on her arm, my phone started ringing. I scowled at it. There goes my moment again. It was Sehun.

"Hyung, you need to come to the hospital quickly!" He was frantic and I almost dropped the phone. Hera rapidly stood up and grabbed onto my arm. "Yixing, what's wrong?" She asked but her voice had suddenly become distant to me. It took me a few seconds to come to my senses. I grabbed Hera's arm and ran out the door to the car, telling her to get in. She did as I said without questioning me.

I sped off down the road not caring about the other cars or the traffic lights. My father had a cardiac arrest. Another one those and he would be in coma where he would slowly waste away until death would take its toll. My hands were shaking on the steering wheel. I drove up the driveway of the hospital and ran out of the car with Hera following behind. Kris was standing outside, telling Hera to stop but she wouldn't. She followed me. Sehun led me to the elevator and pressed the number.

My knees felt like buckling in. I punched the elevator wall and leaned on it for support. "Hyung-nim. Take it easy, please. The doctor said he is out of danger." Sehun said and Hera gave me a sympathetic look before grabbing my arm. "Your father is holding on for you." She said and wiped the stray tear rolling down my cheek. I calmed myself down.

I never thought I'd care for that man this much but I pitied him. He was my only family. The elevator door opened and I heard Hera gasp. The hallway was full of men. All of my father's acquaintances. I walked passed the men as Sehun blocked them. I was holding tightly onto Hera's hand. I walked in through the doors. Minseok, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and his gang, Luhan, Junmyeon and Junseok were all surrounding my father. I didn't want to believe he had already gone. I couldn't believe it.

~~Hera~~

My eyes grew wide when I entered the room and almost fell down as they focussed immediately on Minseok and then moved to Jongdae. I couldn't believe it. There they were, looking down as if reality had hit them. They still hadn't noticed that I had walked into the room. Yixing slowly moved into the crowd of males around the bed and everyone let him through. He looked at his father and stood there for a minute before moving forward. He must have thought his father had already passed on. The pained expression on his face showed his remorse.

I had my own problems to deal with because everything had become a haze once again. Now I was convinced that I was the only person who really didn't know what the heck was going on. Minseok oppa and Jongdae did have something to do with Yixing family. Come to think of it, I'm sure even I was linked to Yixing's family in some way. Those pictures in that album had a reason to be there. What was it? I didn't know.

After a few minutes, Jongdae looked up and gasped. Minseok oppa also followed his gaze to me. They both walked over to me and Jongdae pulled me into a hug. "Hera! Oh my god! Its really you. I missed you so much" he said into my shoulder and Minseok oppa gave me an apologetic look. Why? Solma...what if he knew what was going to happen to me that night?

I pushed Jongdae away lightly as a single tear ran down my cheek. "I missed you too, oppa." I said to him and Minseok oppa put his hand on Jongdae arm as if warning him to back off. I didn't know what to say. He was being silent and I wanted answers. But I didn't let him talk and walked passed both of them, approaching Yixing, who was kneeling down next to his father.

The other men exchanged looks with each other. Well, that was acceptable because they didn't know who I was. But it was the look on Yixing's father's face that had caught me of guard. It was disgust. It seemed like he knew about me beforehand. I felt an eery chill run down my spine. The old man had become very thin and pale. His lips were cracked and his eyes were bloodshot. He sat up and glared at me.

"This is my wife, Hera. Abeoji" Yixing indicated to me and I heard gasps go throughout the whole room. I could even feel the chilling gazes of some of the men. I was definitely not wanted here. A couple of the men left the room but no one said anything. His father's gaze finally moved from me and he nodded to the man standing next to him. Yixing held onto his father's hand and looked down to block his tears from falling.

I felt for him. He was witnessing his father withering away right in front of him and he couldn't do anything. His father may have been a heartless man but Yixing loved him. He cherished his father. After all, Yixing's father was his only family.

The man ushered everyone to leave the room so that Yixing could spend some quality time with his father. Jongdae held onto my shoulders and led me outside. It was best to leave. Now was my chance to get some answers out. It felt a lot more better to leave the room. Something just didn't feel right. My stomach was getting all queasy again.

~~Yixing~~

My father had lost a lot of weight. He had large eye bags and had become so frail. I couldn't stop my tears. I let them fall. Junseok led everyone out of the room and there I was, kneeling down next to my father in the empty hospital room. "Yixing, a man who cries becomes very weak as the years go by. You must remain strong. Don't let these emotions break you. Every human being must die at some point". He said hoarsely and patted my shoulder. "You've already gone against my words and married a woman." I could feel his eyes boring into my soul.

I hated him for doing this. He was on his death bed and yet he still didn't consider my feelings. He didn't even consider the fact that I was human. I was his blood relative. I wiped my eyes and looked up at him. "Abeoji, for all these years, I've controlled my emotions. I haven't let anything sway me but I have found a new meaning to life. Leave Hera out of this. I have only come here for your sake." I stared back at him sternly. He had no right to bring Hera into this.

"That child has our enemy's blood running in her veins." He said and coughed. I was puzzled. What could he possibly mean by this? Our enemy?

"Abeoji, Hera has brought purpose into my life. Nothing you are going to say will change my love for her." He was getting on my nerves. To think that such a man would at least become more humane on his death bed was wrong. My father was made up of pure evil. He didn't have the heart to accept that his son was, for once, happy. My happiness was poisonous for him.

"Lee Hera is Lee Woo-bin's daughter. The man who your mother fell in love with. The man who your mother killed herself for. The sekia who stained our friendship with his greed and destroyed the peace in this family. Will you really accept such a woman as your wife?" He finished.

My whole world came crashing down hearing every word my father said. It can't be. No it can't be. This can't happen. I backed away from the bed. "This can't be true. You're lying, abeoji. I know my happiness is unbearable for you. You are lying." I yelled. I was frustrated. The tears were rolling down my cheeks but I didn't care. How could he do this to me? He had pushed me to my limit.

"A mafia never lies" was all that came out of his mouth. I had had enough. I needed answers. How could this be? I rushed outside, frantically searching for Hera. "Hyung-nim, what's wrong?" Sehun said. "Where the fuck is Hera? Where is she?" I shouted. "She went downstairs. Just let her cool down a bit." A voice behind me said. Minseok. He did this.

I went up to him and punched him on the face. His lip started bleeding and I had raised a couple of heads. I grabbed onto his collar and pushed his back to the wall. "What did you tell her?" I stared at him sternly. They were all in on this. This was all a part of the act. He smirked. "I told her everything I had to. She had to find out sooner than later. Were you planning to keep her in the shadows all her life?" He said and I glared at him. "If even one hair on her body is hurt, I will kill you." I shouted and released him. I ran to the stairs and just as I was about to leave, Minseok replied. Jongdae stared at his brother in disbelief.

"Kyungsoo already has her. Poor Yixing, your father didn't tell you about her did he? It was his plan to get rid of her. Heck, even I was forced to take care of her all these years, waiting for Boss to give me the orders. But you made it a lot easier for her. You were the reason she became stuck in all this mess. I would have ended her life on that night but you just had to show up, didn't you?" He scoffed. "Nobody can save her now". Jongdae suddenly landed a punch on his chest. "Hyung, how could you do this?" He was crying. I could see the anger in his eyes. "Sorry little brother but her father ruined our father's life, she deserved it." Minseok knew everything. He was just waiting to strike.

Sehun held on to Minseok. "Hyung-nim just go, I'll take care of him." He said sternly. I ran as fast as I could. My mind was out of place. My thoughts were disappearing. I was losing myself. I approached the bottom and rush outside to find Kris breathing heavily. "Hyung, I tried to stop them but by the time I came out of the cafe, they had already taken her. I'm sorry." He said and looked down. Sweat was visible on his forehead and neck.

I took the keys from his hand and made my way to the car. I quickly sat inside. As soon as I was about to pull out of the car park, my phone rang. I picked up to find a teary Hera on the other end. "Yixing, please come fast. I don't know what-" Her voice was cut off by a large gun shot and Hera's scream. "Ah, hyung, this was just an appetizer. Just wait til you see the main course." Kyungsoo said slyly, giving a low laugh. "Don't you fucking touch her Kyungsoo. I swear to God I will ruin you. I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt her." I couldn't do it. Kyungsoo would hurt her and it would be all my fault.

"Hyung, your wife really is beautiful, too bad it would be a waste. But of course, if you are willing to make a deal regarding the will, come to the old abandoned factory. I'm sure you missed this place as much as me. Oh and don't forget the will. You have one hour." He said and laughed before cutting the line.

That bastard was doing all of this for the will. My hands were shaking again. I was panicking. Kris ran to the car and handed me my anxiety pills. "Hyung, calm down. We will find her. You need to keep it together for Hera." I took the meds and shook my head, consoling myself from breathing too heavy. I had to find her. She wasn't beside me and it made me feel so weak. I loved her. No matter what her family background was. She didn't kill my mother. My mother made the selfish decision herself because of Hera's father. Not because of her. Hera was my wife. It couldn't end like this for us. God can't be this heartless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize if it was too much. I make stuff up on the spot so yeah hope it was good enough.

READ/LIKE/VOTE/COMMENT/HEARTEU xx

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

25.8K 947 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
6.3K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
335 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...
7K 484 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...