The Bad Boy Stole My Pudding...

נכתב על ידי imhungryyy

No way. It cannot be him. Carter Fields is in my kitchen. The bad boy was in my kitchen, raiding my fridge... עוד

The Bad Boy Knows My Name
The Bad Boy is Always On Top of Me
The Bad Boy Gives Me Tingles

The Bad Boy Stole My Pudding Cup

34K 1.1K 970
נכתב על ידי imhungryyy

heyy its imhungryyy with a new story

I hope you enjoy
○○○○○•••••●●●●●•••••○○○○○

I'm in my room and it's a typical Tuesday night.

I would make Taylor Swift so proud.

I was currently reading my favorite book from my favorite book series: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm such a nerd.

My head was starting to pound from the position I held on my bed and the loud noise from the house party next door.

Seriously, who has a party on a Tuesday?

Well, I wouldn't know because I chose not to go to them.

I laughed at my own thoughts knowing that in reality I was never invited to any.

I was hanging off the side of the bed, upside down, with my brown locks touching the beige carpeting. My glasses kept slipping from my nose as I tried to concentrate on the text that had become imprinted in my brain as a result of the obnoxious amount of time I had read the book.

I held The Deathly Hallows infront of me with both hands, reciting the words.

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the very end." said James.

"They won't be able to see you?" asked Harry.

"We are part of-"

I was cut of abruptly by the sounds of police sirens outside. Looking up I saw shadows cast on my wall from the red and blue lights. Eh, the police were bound to get here eventually.

I happily continued reading and pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

Thump!

What the hell?

I heard a shatter coming from underneath me. Someone was in the kitchen and they just broke my mom's favorite vase.

My mom who was out with my dad.

I shrugged my shoulders and resumed my reading.

I stopped and then thought for a moment.

There is someone in my house!

I sat up quickly and threw my reading glasses aside.

As quietly as I could, I tip-toed to my nightstand where my cellphone was supposed to be and-oh my gods my phone is in the kitchen.

I mentally slapped myself.

"Okay, Cassie. You're ready for this. That one class of tai kwon do has to pay off for something, right," I whispered to myself, trying to gather up all of my courage. "Actually that class was from a coupon on mom's windshield wiper, but whatever."

When I was finished internally wetting my pants, I walked towards my door and looked both ways.

The coast is clear.

Some major ninja moves were busted during my trajectory to the bottom of the stairs.

I could hear shuffling still coming from the kitchen.

I grabbed an umbrella from the stand and held it like I was about to swing a baseball bat.

Now that I'm thinking about it, a baseball bat would be handy right now.

Slowly, I walked to the kitchen and peeked around the corner.

No way.

It cannot be him.

Carter Fields is in my kitchen.

The bad boy was in my kitchen, raiding my fridge.

I stepped out from behind the wall and coughed awkwardly.

He turned around and let out a high pitched scream and dropped something.

It was in slow motion, the pudding cup being pulled by gravity. The noise from the poor pudding cup's impact echoed in the quiet house.

Oh, no he didn't. Someone better hold my earrings!

"Give me my pudding cups!" I yelled, I swear I must have looked like a wildebeest.

I advanced towards Carter Fields, umbrella at the ready.

No one messes with my pudding cups. No one.

He didn't move as I was coming closer. I hope he knows I'm not joking. When I got to touching distance, I started beating him senseless with my umbrella.

Guess it's a good think no one in my house plays baseball.

"Ow! What the fuck!" he screeched from the floor. He was tucked into a fetal position while I swung at him.

"How-dare-you!" I yelled between swings.

I abruptly stopped hitting him because my arms got tired.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked, still folded into himself on the floor.

"My arms are tired!" I whined. He started laughing and-oh wow even his laugh is sexy.

I was even thinking of forgiving him for eating my pudding cup.

Oh, wait, no I wasn't.

"You took my pudding cup!" I yelled, smacking his chest. I wouldn't admit it, but- Ow! My hand! Is he made out of steel or something? "And what are you doing here?" I screeched.

"Oh, um..." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, " The police came next door and I needed somewhere to hide. I saw your house, ran for it, and the back door was unlocked." he said, pointing to the door and sending me a killer smile.

I was not going to fall for his bad boy charm! No, sir!

"Get the hell out of my house! And you are going to have to talk to my mom about her vase! And you will buy me more pudding cups!" I yelled.

"Okay!" he yelled, his arms extended towards me with his palms up. "I think the police are gone. Can I leave now?"

"No!" I said sternly, crossing my arms over my chest. "Clean up that mess." I said, pointing at the perfectly good, wasted pudding cup with my umbrella.

"I'm not cleaning shit." Carter Fields stated as he walked towards the door. Me being the stubborn person I am, tried to trip him up.

How he landed on top of me, I don't know.

From this close proximity I could see every little detail.

His brown eyes had beautiful specks of hazel. He had high cheek bones and perfect skin. His plump pink lips looked inviting. Okay, there has got to be some product somewhere. His face looks too perfect.

We stared at each other for what seemed forever and I started poking his face. He gave an incredulous look.

And them my mom came in and saw us.

We stood up at a speed that would send Usain Bolt crying to his mom.

"Oh. Hey, mom." I said, fighting the blush igniting on my cheeks. "Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's going back to the restaurant. He forgot his phone." While she said all of this, she had a big smile on her face. "Who's your friend? Is it your boyfriend? "

"No!" I yelled at the same time Carter shouted "Yes!"

Oh, dear.

"Yes, mom. He's my... boyfriend." I said, choking on the 'boyfriend. '

My mom smiled a 1,000,000 watt smile. "Really? Oh my gosh! You have a boyfriend! Maybe now you'll get wasted and go to parties like a normal teenager!" She gushed.

Thanks, mom. No, seriously, thanks. A lot.

I could feel Carter, beside me, stifling his laugher.

"Yeah, okay, mom. Carter has to go now." I said, pushing him towards the door. "Bye, Carter!" I said once we reached the door.

He walked outside, but turned around to face me. Carter leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Thanks. I owe you one." I involuntarily shivered and nodded.

I came back to my senses, "Yeah, you do." I told him, pushing his chest. He smirked, turned around and walked away.

I shut the door behind him and leaned against it. That wasn't bad for a first encounter with the bad boy.

Or any cute boy.

"Mom! That wasn't my boyfriend, just so you know."

"Aww! But, Cassie! Why is my favorite vase broken?"

You have got to be kidding me.

so whadya think?

tell me in the comments!

please vote!

and read my other books

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.2K 231 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
340 4 9
ermmm yeah *cough* the title says it all *sneezes*
4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS