Nina's diary.

By summersatellite

Nina, A quiet girl found a place in the woods she called her "wonderland" - and her first love- and first hea... More

Senior year.
Prom date.
The boy in the woods.
Tony, the boy and the woods.
For the very last time.
what happens after death.

Dear diary,

300 3 6
By summersatellite

Dear diary,

It's been a year already. Sometimes I still miss him--not the kind of "miss" that you just want to see him though-that If you ever see him again everything will just be okay. It's more. You know, It's the kind of miss that even when he's there you still miss him. I don't even know how to explain it. But I want more of him. I wan't him even though he's already mine. I wan't us to breathe, to live only as one. I know I'll die if he ever leaves. I miss him everyday. Like there's a hole in my heart that can't just be filled up by his presence or our good memories. It's deeper and hard to understand. I guess thats just how love is. 

**

I was in junior year when I met him. And it was quite a funny story how it happened.

He had just moved into our city from Denver Colorado, Middle of the school year.

And you know how people talk when there's a new kid in town. Rumors spread that his family is wacked and that someone saw his parents having a picnic at their backyard, naked, on broad daylight.

My best friend and I were walking back to class from lunch about the new kid we'd heard about all day when I turn to the corner, there's this boy just staring at nothingness like he's just trying to figure out how to cure cancer. And then I realized that I didn't know who this kid was, and so it had to have been the new kid. It was kind of an awkward moment, the new guy meeting a couple of girls in a embarrassing way, talking about him to be exact. But it didn't seem to bother him, he just looked at us and smiled. And then I remember my bestfriend snorting and laughing at the same time and saying words I couldn't understand. Queer. Peer. or I guess weird after  that.

I walk into art class and realize that my bestfriend, Abby cut classes again. ( She does this often because she can't stand me laughing at her works and our teacher who looks like he's going to eat you anytime soon ) I scan the room and then I saw that weird boy again. Alone. I searched the rest of the room before I went to sit next to him.

"Hi" I said with a stiff smile.

"Hello" He replied back with a huge smile that could reach his ears already.

"My name's Nina, The first time we met., It's-  uhhh you are?"

" Uh yeah, I remember you. That's okay, my name is Tony. He smiled and looked away.

I don't remember much after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
80.7K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...