Like Me

By Ians_Milkovich

Joshler fanfic More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Hey guys

Chapter Three

11 2 0
By Ians_Milkovich

*Tyler's pov*

Tyler typed in his password for his laptop and then pulled up wattpad, then proceeded to log in and then went on his messages, and replied to the message 'Red_is_better' had sent him a few minutes ago. He'd began talking to the person for a few months now. They'd even talked him out of suicide at one time. Tyler smiled at their simple, casual conversation that they were having at that moment.

Red_is_better: Hey, you online yet?

Tyler: yeah, just logged on, just got home from school

Red_is_better: Hey, me too. How was your day?

Tyler: Had a pretty okay day today, no one bothered me too much.

Red_is_better: Cool, I had a good day. I got an A on a test, I studied so hard for!

Tyler: Amazing! Great job :D

Red_is_better: Thanks! :)

Tyler sighed, not knowing what to say to keep the conversation going, so he logged out and went on YouTube, and started playing music, and pulled out his homework.
---------------------------------------
*Josh's pov*

When 'bands-saved-me' stopped answering, Josh sighed and replied to a few other people, who thanked him for following them back, or, followed people that's asked him to follow them.

(So if you haven't already figured it out, Red_is_better, is Josh, and Bands-saved-me is Tyler...and they go to the same school and live in the same town, but they have no idea)

(1/26/17)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...