SeE yOu AgAiN///sEqUaL tO pAn...

By FallenKen

Years have passed, times reminisced, and people changed. Detective (L/N), was sent to investigate the homicid... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Sorry
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilouge
Done

Just So You Know

379 8 2
By FallenKen

Okay people, if you got a problem with me inserting myself into a story speak up now cuz I don't give a crap any more.

I don't care if you're gonna hate me or whatever, but I'm following in the footsteps of Stan Lee, but like a little less popular😂.

I appreciate those who have stepped up and told me already, cuz they helped me realize I can be my own person without anyone else's concent.

And I don't mean to like criticize you or make you feel bad I just want you to know if you don't like just change the name whenever you see it. I know you're not trying to be mean, but from the family I'm born into I'm influenced very easily and I interpret things incorrectly, which is why I don't have many friends, but besides.

I just wanted to put that out there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6K 20
When an old friend of Aphmau's past returns, her friends begin to question Aphmau's excuses for coming home late from her night job. Eventually, curi...
20.4K 501 26
Long ago in the little town called Phoenix Drop there was a murder. The Prince's fiancé was kill and the Prince disappeared. The town was never the s...
811 65 68
A teenage werewolf moved into Phoenix Drop expecting the Omega rank at school, no friends, and a bad reputation. But instead, she got middle ranked...
33K 1.1K 14
A strange group arrived at Phoenix Drop. They're what you may call 'Strange', 'Weird', or even 'Mysterious'. They think they are there do something '...