My Sire Is A Myth

Da Lady_Escapist

My head snapped to the side as he slapped me forcefully on the cheek. I kept my head down not allowing him to... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Chapter 37

17.1K 920 39
Da Lady_Escapist

Hi....

as you already know nothing makes me happier then if you hit the vote button and comment.

Avery's POV

It was in the morning, or that's what I figured anyway. The sun was not shining but it was not completely dark. I had lost track of my being away from home, if it was still my home. I felt like if I would go back now nothing would be the same.  I had come to know too many things.

I knew that winter had fully closed in now because there were, through the small window on top of the dungeon wall, flowing in occasional snow flakes. It was cold. Very very cold.

In fact I didn't know if I had ever been this cold my whole life.

Three days had passed since I had last seen the King, Prince Elían or one of the brothers.

I was fed and watered, like an animal; an animal no one really cared about.

The fire that swept through my body, well I was thinking that I was almost used to it but then it would blare with severe intensity and every night it seemed to just hurt a little more.

My wound was not healing at all, in fact even though I couldnt see it I felt it getting nastier.

At the times where I wanted to talk to Azalea or 'him' the most they seemed as if they never had been there. Not even my dreams carried me somewhere.

Being in the constant cold had left my already sore limbs almost impossible to function.

If there was someone weak and miserable I sure did fit into the category.

In the furthest corner of the cell there I was somewhat protected from the icy wind that blew in from the window, I curled up as best as I could on the stone floor.

>>I opened my eyes staring into darkness.

'No not here again.'

"Hello Avery", I nearly jolted at how close to my ear the voice sounded and felt cold breath fan across my neck. I shivered and tried to move away but of course I wasn't able to.

"It's now or never, see not even The brothers know who did this to you, let us just take your soul and you can be one of us.", there were no whispers just a voice speaking.

"One of you?", I questioned.

"Yes one of us."

"What do you do?" I was not sure if I wanted to know.

"Well mostly we just try to persuade lost souls like you, it's all we can do, since he killed us."

What did you do before he killed you?", I needed as many answers as I could get, even if it was from dead witches.

"We served Valiria."

"Valiria? Azalea's sister?",

"Yes, Azalea is a wimp for creating the vampires. We helped Valiria destroy her."

"How did you destroy her?"

"Gatáki, you have stop coming here,"

The voice laughed evilly, "The worst thing that can happen to a witch. We trapped her in a spell."

"How did you do that?"

"Oh of course she was very powerful and resisted but with a few dozen witches and her own sister we finally managed."

I was nearly dumbfounded that she would tell me so much.

"Where did you trap her."

The voice laughed harder ,"That's the best part. We left her just under everybody's nose."

"Spells have loopholes." I talked back.

"Gatáki, listen to me. I can't protect you here!"

'Protect me?' that was one of the least things I cared about right now.

"Not this one, just like Azalea's vampire spell doesn't have one so doesn't this one."

I wanted to ask who the dead person was that could save Azalea but I couldnt let her know that I was talking to her as well, sometimes anyway.

"No loophole?" I asked again.

"No only one thing can save her and he's long dead."

"Who is he?"

"Oh Avery, don't take me for stupid. I know that you're trying to get smart here."

"Leave right now."

"Where is Valiria."

"Damn it, I can tell you that."

'But you haven't.' I talked back to him.

"Valiria has not contacted us since we decided on a plan where we would kill the king and his heir."

Avery Jay Young, I command you to wake up."

My presence left the place where I was.<<

My eyes opened slowly, and my mind was circling around my dream. The witches that had talked to me were serving Valiria. I did not want to go there anymore, I was scared that they could do something to me if I came again. 

"They can do anything to you," he spoke to me.

'Why haven't they yet?", I asked him in my mind, apparently he was reading my thoughts always.

"Because I have tried to protect you till now."

'So you said you knew where Valiria is, so where is she?', I didn't want to waste any time.

"She is in her homeland."

'And that is where?'

"Hello," a real voice sounded in my ears and I turned my head to see Landis standing in the cell to my right.

I slowly lifted myself in a seated position, my bones aching thoroughly from the hardness of the floor and freezing temperature.

"My oh my, you look so cold that I almost am starting to freeze," he smiled.

 His words ticked me off and I stayed quiet.

'How dare he say that'

"Oh, did I offend you dear?".

'Crap he reads thoughts' I remembered

"Of course I do," his smile grew wider. "Now, Lathan told me about your dream which I in fact don't think it's a dream..." he came closer, squatted down before me and bent close, "I think it's an ability." he whispered.

My mind began spinning in overdrive.

'What? An ability?'

"I'm not a vampire."

"But you have been bitten to be one."

I didn't know what to say, I had no idea how the vampire things worked.

"But you're not changing." he stated. "It's disturbing that is."

I kept my mouth shut having nothing to say.

"Is it not disturbing for you?" He asked and my jaw nearly dropped.

"Of course it is," I nearly snapped but held myself back in the last moment and only spoke calmly.

"Would you want to be a vampire?", Landis questioned further.

His question stopped me. Did I want to be a vampire? No, that would mean I could never see my family again or my friends.

"No, I wouldn't."

Prince Elían's POV

I heard the last words Avery and Landis where speaking. Finally I had started calling her by her name.

Her words provoked a surge of anger to run through me. Why didn't she want to be a vampire. What was her reason not too? I couldnt imagine being a human, weak, slow, clumsy and most of all mortal.

I was standing in the dungeons hall and hoped Landis didn't sense my presence. For the last few days I had brought myself away from their presence, I was not comfortable around them knowing that they were stronger creatures than me; I was used to being respected and feared.

"Oh really you wouldn't, why is that,"Landis asked her.

 I was curious myself to hear her answer. I wasn't sure why Landis didn't just read her mind but I supposed he didn't want to always snoop around which I found considerably respectable.

"Vampires are supposed to not exist, your existence defies every rule of mother nature. I grew up believing humans were the only people in the world." Her voice was irritatingly calm. I would have probably slapped her cheek if she had given that answer to me.

"And what about witches," Landis asked again.

"I had no idea they existed", she said curtly as if she knew more then she was saying.

"And are you ready to go back to your normal life?", he questioned.

When she didn't answer I grew anticipated I wanted to hear her answer, and why did he ask that, had they decided to let her go?

'No'

But why would I care?

Finally she answered, 

"I don't know."

'She doesn't know'

Her answer gave me a certain satisfaction. She didn't know that meant that there was something that kept her from saying yes.

I heard Landis move and quickly disappeared when he made his way out of the cell.

Once I knew he was gone I made my way towards her cell. I hadn't seen her for various days and in fact I didn't know why I hadn't gone to see her before.

When she heard the door creak she turned her head to look my way but when she saw who I was she lowered her gaze; for the first time I wanted her to look at me I wanted to look her in the eye and see whatever they had to offer me; until now all they had, was pain or fear.

Her skin was frozen and her face looked lifeless. It faced the ground but I could still make out her blue lips and pale cheeks. Her hands were clamped in front of her, also blue from the cold.

Frozen tremors shook her small frame and I stood there not knowing why I had come.

To see her misery? Normally I would have liked it, but right now it brought me no pleasure.

Did I even know what we were doing to this human? Did I even have an idea if we were not killing her?

Well sure enough I wanted her dead.

Did I?

A part of me wanted to go to her and warm her cold body, the other part wanted to rid her of the rest of her clothes, tie her up and let her freeze even more.

There was always this fight between good and evil inside of me. Evil usually won.

I stepped towards her and she automatically stepped backwards. Well only so long until there would be nowhere to step to.

And so it was she hit the wall but I still kept coming closer. I stopped when her feet where inches from mine. What did I want so close?

My hand lifted to brush away her hair but stopped mid air when she winced.

She was scared.

My hand fell back to the side and she breathed out.

Why in the wide world was I attracted to this girl? Purebloods don't have mates.

'I can choose whom I want.'

Again I reached out to brush her hair away and this time I was to fast for her to notice my motion not until my hand brushed her ear and she shrank back again.

A force was tugging at my heart, I wanted to yell at her to not wince because I was simply touching her. I wanted to grab her shoulders and slam her into the wall until she would direct her attention towards me.

Her breath was shallow and she was nervous.

'Good'

 I was pleased to know I made her nervous.

"Look at me.", I spoke with a raspy voice.

This time I actually wanted her to look at me.

When she didn't comply I made her do it. Fear crossed her face when she realized I was forcing her.

I found the pain in her blue eyes I was searching for, I found fear, I found betrayal, hurt, misery, all the things that she had experienced during the short while since she had discovered vampires; it was all there.

Without thinking what I was doing my hand reached out to touch hers and again she winced, expecting pain.

'Damn it'

Her hand was small and ice cold, it trembled once it touched mine and tried to withdraw it but I held it tight.

"Come." I turned around with her in tow and she followed hesitantly.

When we passed the guards they gave us odd looks but my scowl soon set them in place again.

She would have tripped a few times if I had not held her hand, she was obviously weak and for some reason the wound on her neck was bleeding. 

By the time we reached the bathroom she had showered in before she was out of breath and beads of sweat formed on her face. I was sure now that she was sick and I didn't know if I had to do something about it.

"Go and clean up," I motioned for her to enter the bathroom and she stood there wide eyed but didn't waste much time before entering the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I went in search for my sister afterwards; indeed it was long since I had seen her last. Her scent brought me to her room and I knocked on the door before entering. She was sitting on her bed her nose buried in a book.

"Luna, how are you?", I asked cheerfully. She looked up in surprise and gasped when she saw it was me.

"Elían," she screeched with a loud voice, "I thought you where Flora. You can't just barge into here."

"I can," I muttered bemused.

"What do you want?", she asked knowing I wouldn't show up without any particular reason.

"I need clothes for the girl." Ok I guess I was back to calling her the girl again.

"What," her eyes where big.

"You heard me, now hurry up", I scoffed at her expression.

My eyes grew into slits when when she didn't move and her faced showed fear. Yes, I did not hesitate to use my ability, not even if it was my only sibling.

She scrambled towards her closet and fidgeted around in there.

"Get something warm." I told her.

After a moment she came back and threw some clothing into my arms and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"I want shoes too." I told her with a smirk.

Her mouth grew wide and clamped it shut, with her eyes small.

"They won't fit." she argued.

"She's a 7." I told her nonchalantly.

"Oh how would you know that.", her eyebrows raised.

I didn't say anything and just kept staring at her until she turned around defeatedly and fetched a pair of sneakers from her closet.

"I didn't know  you knew my shoe number as well."

I chuckled as I strode out of the room.

As I went down the halls some of the maids kept glancing at me with furrowed brows and I wondered why but once I glanced down I noticed a bra hanging down from my arm.

I grinned straight into one of the maids faces and she couldn't hold her laughter.

In a different time I would have fired her on the spot for laughing at me but this time it didn't bother me.

I scooped the bra up and hid it amongst the other clothes.

There were thick and woolly leggings a long sleeved shirt, a thick hoodie, underwear, socks and at last the sneakers Luna had thrown on top of it all.

I made it to the bathroom door and debated whether going in or not. I knocked and waited for a moment before I entered.

The room seemed oddly quiet.

I tried to listen for any noise, her breathing or her heartbeat but there was none. I pushed the shower curtain back but it was empty, water beads still hanging on the wall. When I swiveled around to she if she was there I realized something,

She was not here.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Hope you like it......

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

439K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
2.4M 66K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
Savage Da Sad-Sim

Storie d'amore

711K 25.5K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...