Billionaire's Baby Mama (OWEN...

Von kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This... Mehr

p r o l o g u e
w a r n i n g
c a s t
01 | Job Interview
02 | First Day and meeting new friends
03 | Drunken Mistake
04 | First Date
05 | Terrifying 3 Minutes
06 | "Happy Birthday Brother"
07 | The Talk
09 | Unexpected Visitor
Angel
10 | Surprise Appointment
11 | Confessing
12 | New Home
13 | Bye Bye Landon
14 | "You must be Ella"
15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy
16 | Fight
17 | Orders from Mr.Owens
A World full of Secrets
18 | Dinner with his family
19 | Boy or Girl?
20 | Family Meeting
21 | Preparations
22 | Meeting the Ex
Book Ideas
23 | Baby Shower
24 | Getting Caught
25 | Worries Part 1
26 | Worries Part 2
27 | Looking for the culprit
Billionaire's Surrogate
28 | Self-reproach
29 | Wedding bells
30 | Shocking truth Part 1
31| Shocking Truth Part 2
32 | Nothing but lies
33 | Welcome home
Big news
34 | Visitors
35 | Brother Sister Talk
36 | Crying to sleep
37 | Spending the night together
38 | Making friends with an old enemy
39 | Scared
40 | A birthday to remember
41 | Surprising news
42 | Painful truth
43 | Finding a new home
44 | Important question
45 | Final Preparations
New York nightmare
46 | Big Day
47 | Disturbing Call
48 | Last Goodbye
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l s
Available as a paperback

08 | Family Argument

84.6K 2.7K 350
Von kiki60102

*Edited*

"That which not kill us makes us stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

A N T H O N Y

After closing my front door I went straight to the bar to get something to drink. I definitely needed it. How can Ella be so freaking heartless and think killing our baby is the best thing she can do? It's the worst thing she can do. I'm going to destroy her if she goes through with it. I'm getting revenge if she kills my baby. First when I found out that she was pregnant I thought the woman that came to my office lied because Ella was a gold digger and was after my money. After she told me that she wanted to get an abortion I knew in fact that my assumption wasn't true. If she would want to have my money a child would be the perfect opportunity to get it. I don't know what to do. I want this child. In fact I wanted a child for quite some time but since I didn't have a girlfriend I thought that it's going take a few years for me to have a child. But now my personal assistant is pregnant with my child. A child that I will probably never be able to hold in my arms.

I took another sip directly from the bottle. The only way to forget about this is drinking. Even if I only forget about this one night. I'm falling into old habits again. The ringing of my phone stopped me from taking another sip from the bottle.

"Hello?" I asked curiously because I didn't look who it was before I picked up.

-"Where the hell are you?" asked a way to familiar voice.

"At home. Where else would I be?" I asked.

-"Bro it's dad's birthday we are waiting for you" Lucas my oldest brother said.

"I'm not in the mood for happy family get-togethers" I said and took another sip from the extremely expensive Whiskey bottle in my hand.

-"I don't care I'm coming over now to get you" he said.

"But I don't want to go" I whined. Man I sounded like a little child.

-"Like I said I don't care what you want or not" he said. Man he sounded exactly like Ella when she told me I don't have a say in my baby's future. Seconds late the line has gone dead. Ten Minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I smiled to myself knowing that I would get my way because I wasn't going to open the door for him. Only a few seconds later my smile faded because my brother was standing right in front of me. 

"How did you get in here?" I asked confused and you could definitely tell that I was tipsy from the way I talked. But I needed this to forget even though alcohol is never the right solution. In that moment it just seemed like the right way. He held up the keys to my house.

-"Mom gave them to me because she knew that you won't open the door. Now come on don't be a child" he said. Why does my mother have to know me so well. I sighed and stood up from my seat almost falling over.

-"Wow are you drunk?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Me? No I'm not" I answered. He didn't say anything after this. He just shook his head and I followed him outside to his car.

-"Why did you drink again?" he asked and focused his eyes on the road.

"I just felt like it" I shrugged. I knew that I had to tell him what was going on. I needed someone to talk to.

-"Don't lie to me Anthony. There's always a reason why you drink" he started to get pissed off. He acts like my mother now. 

"I got my personal assistant pregnant" I admitted.

-"You did what?" he shouted and almost made an accident.

-"And now she is trying to blackmail you or what?" he asked

"No. I wish she would honestly. She wants nothing to do with the baby. No matter what I said she still wants to get rid of it" I said sadly and looked at my fingers that were placed on my lap.

-"I'm sorry bro. We should tell dad he knows how to handle this. When he is done with her she has no other choice than keeping the baby" he said.

"I don't want her to hate me Lucas" I said honestly.

-"Do you love her or what?" he asked. I don't know if you can call it love or not. The only thing that I know is that I really liked her and that I couldn't get her of my mind after the night we spend together. But Lucas doesn't need to know that.

"No of course not" I replied.

-"We'll find a way trust me" he said and pulled up my parent's driveway.

So far Lucas has said nothing about the baby in front of my family. And I'm glad he didn't. My dad a soft spot for kids and when he finds out that some woman wants to kill his grandchild then the woman is fucked. But maybe dad is my only hope in this situation because he will for sure do something to convince Ella to keep the baby. Or he is going to threaten her. My dad is a lot more intimidating than I am if he wants to. Maybe I should tell them now and see what happens.

"I have to tell you something" I said and looked down at my food. My plate was still untouched. I couldn't eat anything.

-"What is it honey?" My mother said and grabbed my hand softly.

"My personal assistant is pregnant" I said and desperately waited for their reaction.

-"What does she has to do with us?" My younger brother Alexander asked.

-"Are you really that dumb" my younger sister Savannah asked a still confused and curious Alexander.

-"Well I guess" Alex said and I had to laugh a little.

-"Son are you saying what I think you're saying" my father asked slowly and I nodded.

-"Wow finally I get a grandchild to hold because some people here are too incapable to fulfill my wish" he said and glanced at Mila, Lucas wife, who looked at her plate with a sad expression.

"Dad that's not all" I said enjoying the silence that will be over in a few seconds.

"She wants to get an abortion" I said and I heard everyone gasp and my father dropped his fork.

-"Are you joking? Because that's not a topic to joke about" My dad said carefully. I shook my head. Sadly it wasn't a joke.

-"This can't be true. What's wrong with this woman" My mother said.

-"Who is she? I make sure that she knows abortion isn't an option" my dad said.

"Dad she's stubborn. You don't know how many times I begged her to keep the baby but she won't listen" I said. I wanted him to talk to her but I had to inform him about her stubbornness.

-"You aren't scary enough Anthony. Let me handle this situation. I'm going to pay her a visit tomorrow" he said.

-"You have an important meeting with the new clients from Germany tomorrow Christian" my mother said.

-"I don't care. My grandchild is what matters at the moment. If they don't understand that, they have to find a new company to collaborate with" he said and got up. I stood up to give him a manly hug.

-"This is the best birthday present I ever received" he whispered in my ear. I smiled hoping that one day I could give my child hugs and be a good father to him or her like my dad is.

The following day when I was a little late to work I walked to Ella's office to inform her about my father's upcoming visit today but when I entered the office without knocking I found no one inside. That's strange it's already half past eight and her shift started at eight.Maybe she's late because of morning sickness. A sickening thought came to my mind. What if she already has an appointment for the abortion which is the reason why she hasn't showed up yet. I pray that this isn't the reason of her absence. I mean if she had an appointment she would have told me because it's during her shift.

-"Oh Mr.Owens I was on my way to your office" a familiar voice said. I know this voice but I can't figure out who it was. When I turned around I had to control myself because my fists where ready to touch his face multiple times. It was Landon. The guy that Ella went on a couple dates with. I don't even know him yet I hate him because he has Ella. Or least he was close to have her. Does he even know that she's pregnant? Maybe I should tell him I'm sure he would leave her alone if I tell him she's pregnant with my child.

"What do you want Mr.Sanders" I asked in an unpleasant voice.

-"Ms.Brooks called me and asked me if I could inform you about her being sick and not being able to come to work today" he said. I started to get more angry each second that passed. Why the hell are they still talking and why can't she tell me herself?

"Well if that's it go and do what you are being paid for" I said and he nodded in response and finally left. I definitely want him out of Ella's life. Something about him just isn't right.

With a sigh I left her office but when I entered mine I was surprised to see my dad already sitting at my desk. This man seriously has no patience. He told me he would be here in the afternoon and not at nine in the morning.
"Why are you already here dad?" I asked surprised.

-"I have to save a life and the earlier I get it done the better it is" he said and got up ready to go to Ella and talk her into keeping the baby. Sadly she isn't here. Well for her it's better because my father can get extremely angry so that even I as a grown man am intimidated by him.

"Well you have to postpone your mission to tomorrow because Ella called in sick." I answered him and his face fell. He was already looking forward to this conversation I guess.

-"So Ella is her name. Give me her address I'm going to pay her a visit" he said and my eyes widened.

"Dad she's sick let her rest. You can talk to her tomorrow" I said and he sighed knowing that I was right.

"Okay fine. But no excuses tomorrow" he said and left. It's like Ella knew that today would be her ruin. But you can't run away forever Ella. Not from my family. 

Guys I can't believe we're almost at 3K Reads. It's unbelievable how many new readers this book got over the last month.

Anyway do you guys have any recommendations for good tv Shows?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

865K 29.8K 37
What happens when your feelings and thoughts don't agree? You feel like there's a battle happening inside you. Your heart tells you what you really w...
5.9M 185K 35
"Let me put this very clear to you, because it looks like you're not fully understanding. I paid for you to be my wife, meaning as my wife you'll do...
384 12 22
"You're my weakness, Hazel ...you've possessed my every inch..every part of my life is subjected to you, Hazel..I want to..."he said hoarsely...as if...
730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...