Handcuffed Billionaire

By MemoirsofaGeisha

The handcuffed series book 1. Marc Paxton, one of the wealthiest men in the world and the CEO of Paxton Corp... More

0. Favour
1. Release
2. Raging Hormones
3. Do we have a deal?
5. Business as usual
6. Natalía Accosi everybody
7. PR is what I do
8. Visit from the boss
9. Overboard
10. I had her first
11. Be mine
12. It's on
13. Caught...red-handed
14. Payback's a bitch called Natalía
15. The Accosi's
16. Antonio lets go
17. Jealousy rears its head
18. For old time sake
19. A little more...human
20. Apology Accepted
21. Nihon (Japan)
22. Calm before the storm
23. A little...Hysterical
24. Put her down
25. Past and present
26. Bad decision
27. A perfect day
28. Plotting and scheming
29. Power couple
30. Friendly competition
31. Set up
32. BANG! You're dead
33. The handcuffed billionaire
34. A brief moment
35. The winners are...
Epilogue

4. Game set, matched & destroyed

77.8K 1.9K 203
By MemoirsofaGeisha

4. Game set, matched & destroyed

Natalía
That was absolutely amazing. Not that I'd ever tell him that. I was a woman that appreciated good sex, and Marc Paxton had some good dick. It's the first in a long while that I actually found a man who could give me what I wanted sex wise. Not even Antonio could have satisfied me this much. I mean Antonio was good, but Paxton was better. I think what made it so great was the lack of emotional attachment. He treated women like a piece of meat and I thought of men in the same context. I only need them for their dicks. I appreciated good dick. I really did.

We still hadn't managed to make it back to the bed and it was past noon. We had been going at it for the past three and a half hours and still couldn't get enough. We were sprawled across his plush carpet on the floor trying to catch our breaths from that last round. He had taken me doggy style, which wasn't a position I had loved in the past. But somehow Marc Paxton managed to make me add it to my list of top five favourite sex positions. How does one do that? It was absolute heaven the way he gripped my waist and hit that spot from behind, the way he ran his fingers not too hard but not too soft either through my hair, the way he rubbed furiously at my clit willing me to take all the pleasure he was giving me, I never knew that position could be so satisfying.

I always hated having sex that way because guys usual tend to only want to ram you from behind and nothing else. After going at it with Marc I realized those guys had been doing it wrong all along. I sighed from absolute bliss.

"That was absolutely..."
"Let's not talk about your performance Paxton. I'm hungry. And when I'm hungry I tend to get cranky. So if you want me to continue fulfilling your every desire you better find some way to feed me." He chuckled beside me. "You are a different kind of woman Natalía Accosi. I don't think I've ever come across one quite like you before. I think there should be ingredients in the fridge to whip up something. I'm not sure though."

"So what are you waiting for? Get to it." If he thought for one second I was going to cook for him he must not really have any experience with my kind of women. I don't cook. I hated cooking. Besides, guys always line up to feed me after I blow their mind in the sex department. It's a gift. Not that I was tooting my own horn or anything. It was a fact.

"You expect me to cook?"
"I don't see anyone else here."
"You know, women are usually ecstatic when they get the opportunity to cook for me. Natalía Accosi you are an anomaly."
"That I am."

I took the time to get myself up off the floor and walk over to his extremely large closet. Why does one man need that much space? I took his old University of London sweatshirt and put it on.

"That's my favourite sweatshirt you know." He had already put back on his pyjama bottom. "I figured. I didn't bother bringing mine." He looked shocked. "You went to the University of London? How did I not know this?" I laughed. "I guess you didn't dig deep enough. It was probably stuck somewhere between being named heiress and being married to Antonio."
"Wait, how old are you?"
"Do we really have to do this? I'm 25. Now please feed me. I'm hungry."
"Yes ma'am. What will it be?" That was easy. "Hamburger and fries. You seem surprised."
"That's because I was expecting you to demand a ten course meal or something."
"Nope. I'm a simple girl. Hamburger, fries and a coke." I made up my face. "But that requires me going out to get it. Ugh. I don't want to."
"Just tell me what exactly you want. They'll deliver." Was he serious? "They will?"
"I'm Marc Paxton baby. I get whatever I want."
"I'm sure you do," I said with sarcasm."

After he had gotten our burgers delivered, I sat with my legs crossed and dug in. I finished my first burger at record speed. I was starving. After that workout who wouldn't be. "You're staring." I popped some fries in my mouth and took a sip of my coke. "You eat like a horse, do you know that?" I shrugged and got ready to take a bite from my second burger. Yes, I said second. I was that hungry. "You aren't really going to eat that are you?" I scoffed. "Of course I am."
"You are a fascinating woman Natalía Accosi."
"So I've been told."

I was stuffed. That was some good hamburger. It would be ridiculous for us to just jump back into the sack so quick after eating, so he suggested we watch a movie. I didn't care either way. But my body could do with the break.

I could tell there were many questions behind those chocolate coloured eyes. He was burning to find out my secrets. I only smiled to myself. This wasn't a date or a relationship. This was just raw consensual adult sex. I am a woman that enjoys sex. Who would pass up the opportunity to have sex with this god-like creature? He was arrogant for a reason. He was exactly six feet tall which was good. His body was ripped and he had muscles in all the right places. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his body, literally. How in the world he managed to keep his body in shape those two years was a mystery to me.

"If you continue to eat me up with your eyes like that I'll have to take you back to my bedroom."
"Relax. I was just admiring your body."
"You seem very liberal when it comes to sex."
"I'm a liberated woman. What can I say?" I loved toying with him. "We don't have to do the thing where we pretend to have an interest in each other's lives. Let's just have sex and enjoy each other's body until we're both satisfied."
"I am intrigued." He seemed perplexed by that admission. "Okay fine. Since I am in a good mood, hunger satisfied and sexual cravings appeased for now I'll answer some of your burning questions."
"Why did you agree to this arrangement?"
"Are you complaining?"
"No, just curious."
"Well I haven't had sex in a while and I am a woman with a high sex drive and I crave sex regularly. I had nothing to lose. And besides, you'll never let me do my job otherwise. This way, we both get what we want."
"And you don't feel bad about cheating on your husband?" I scoffed very loudly. "Antonio and I are separated. I no longer think of him as my husband. So technically I'm not cheating. I'm a free woman."
"So why not just get a divorce?"
"Believe me, I've tried. He won't sign the papers. I filed for a divorce a year ago and he refuses to sign the papers. But it's whatever."
"You are aware you just spoke of your husband and your marriage without an ounce of feeling right?" I laughed. "Are those the kind of women you like? Clingy, emotional, brainless bitches? I didn't marry Antonio Accosi for love or even emotional attachment. I married him because he had something I wanted; Accosi's International Concept. When I married him I got fifty percent of the business. That was my aim and I was fine with that."
"But aren't you the sole owner?"
"Yup. He signed over everything to me after I filed for a divorce hoping that it would have made me stay with him. He should have known better."
"You are one cold woman. I'd hate to be on your bad side if this is your good side."

I had had enough of the questions. Just hearing his voice and watching his lips move were getting me horny again. My thoughts started to go in some very naughty directions. I wonder how those lips would feel pressed against me lower lips.

"You know what you can do to prevent yourself from being on my bad side?" I got up and stripped off his sweatshirt. His eye colour seemed to deepen from staring at my nakedness, and he grabbed me and pulled me down on his lap. I grinded myself against him and felt him get harder. I disposed of the barrier that was getting in my way quickly, and lowered myself on his waiting cock. This time felt different and so much better than the other times before. If it was possible for a man's dick to grow longer into the act of sex, this was one of those times that it happened. The position we were in allowed him to fill me so much more than I've ever been filled before. We didn't waste time with words. Our bodies did all the talking. For the first in a long while I initiated the kissing. Our lips moulded together like they had been doing so our whole lives. His strokes slowed to match the pace of our kiss. If I said I didn't enjoy this softer slower pace, I'd be lying. Sex had always been fast and hard with me and I enjoyed it, but I liked this tender move that he was making too.

Without pulling his lips away he got to his feet with his jewel still inside me. On instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us from the room. He lowered us to the bed with our bodies and lips still joined and proceeded to love me with his mouth and his cock.

I lost count of how many times I climaxed during his little love making session. To say I was satisfied would be an understatement. I was thoroughly fucked and basking in the afterglow. There was no doubt in my mind I would fall into a deep slumber tonight.

It was already after midnight when we lay panting after some more intense bedroom action. I had already kept up my part of our deal. Therefore, it was time for me to go. I got up and started gathering my items of clothing. He sat up abruptly. "Where are you going?"
"To my apartment."
"Who said you could leave?"
"It's after midnight. I remember promising you a day and a night. It's already tomorrow. Therefore, your time is up." I could see he didn't like the way I said that at all. But being the smart man that he is, he refrained from commenting on it.

"Why don't you sleep here?"
"No thanks. I don't sleep well with people. And besides I don't mix business with pleasure. It was fun, but our pleasure run is finished. I'll see you in the morning. "Night Paxton." I took his stunned expression as my cue to saunter out of there. I bet he was wondering what the hell just happened. I laughed aloud in the elevator going down. Marc Paxton had absolutely no idea who he had gotten himself into bed with. All the way to my apartment I revelled in my victory.

Accosi - 2
Paxton - 0
This was just too easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
128K 3.9K 23
Isla Collins has found out big news in her life. Even more bigger than Kim and Kayne's wedding. She thought she could trust people and have a happy l...
249K 9.7K 40
Handcuffed series book 2 Following in their parents footsteps, Marc Jr. and Kaitlyn-Rose Paxton got caught up in the whirlwind of the famous life. At...
609K 17K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...