supernatural • g.d

By melodiebridges

werewolves are real. everything you think you know is a lie. how will we all survive? More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
character interview
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
part 2
32
Plz read!!
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Update
part 3 sneak peak
update
Im alive!!

17

3.2K 53 27
By melodiebridges

It had been 1 week since the horrific event with Nash. I haven't been the same since then, I'm always jumpy, and I keep seeing his face in my dreams. I haven't gone home to Jen's yet because I have to sleep with Grayson every night. He is the only on who can calm me down when I wake up from a bad dream. When I mean calm me down, I don't mean to stop me from crying. When I wake up from the dreams, I have my eyes glowing and canines and claws out and I'm thrashing around, its honestly quite frightening.

Grayson was laying next to me, it was 6am and I still haven't fallen asleep. I could hear his steady breathing, his heart pumping evenly. His face was relaxed, but would twitch every so often. I ran a finger down his jawline, and he leaned into my touch on instinct. I smiled at him even though he couldn't see me. My thumb ran across his soft cheek and I stared at him for a moment. How could some one like me get so lucky to have someone like him? His dark brown hair, his eyes that went from hazel to green, then to blue when he was a wolf. He is goofy and caring, yet he knows how to kick ass. He was tall and muscular. I don't know what he saw in me, but I'm glad he did see something, I just don't know what that is.

I was lost in my thoughts when his eyes fluttered open. It was seven o'clock now, I had zoned out for a while. When he saw me looking at him he grinned.

"Morning beautiful" his voice was raspy from just waking up.

"Morning yourself" I replied. My voice cracked and was scratchy from no sleep, and Grayson noticed this.

"Did you get any sleep" he said in concern.

"Yeah" I lied.

He raised his eye brows at me since he knew I was lying.

"You know your heart rate picks up when you lie right" he said with a small hint of frustration.

Shit I forgot about the whole werewolf hearing thing.

"Elena you have to sleep! You are gonna lose your mind if you keep this up!" He said, his voice raised just slightly.

"Im fine" I said flatly.

"No you are not fine" he sat upright and tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Grayson I can't help it" I say sitting up next to him.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration, despite the situation, I couldn't help but notice the way his arms flexed when he did that.  He had his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. I hated seeing him like this so I wrapped my arms around him, he had on no shirt so I know the skin contact would help calm him down. He sighed and pulled me into his lap, I laid small kisses on his neck and he sighed.

"I'm gonna go wake up Ethan" I say as I stood up.

"Okay" Grayson says with a sigh.

I walked out of his room and across the hallways into Ethan's room. He had a stuffed animal tucked under his head and he honestly looked adorable. But I'll never tell Grayson that. I have no idea where he got the stuffed animal from but I knew Jen would love to see this, so I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic.

I laughed to myself as I sent this to Jen.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty" I said as I nudged him with my foot.

He smacked my foot away with a groan, but I just kept nudging him until he rolled over and squinted his eyes at me. I could tell he was still half asleep because he didn't recognize me at all. I laughed and opened his curtains before walking out, just in case he wanted to go back to sleep the sun would shine in his eyes. Jen texted me back with a couple laughing faces and told me she was coming over, which made me happy. She only lives a couple streets down which is very convenient. Me and Grayson were in the kitchen making food when she bursted in the door.

Jen's POV

When I bursted in the door I noticed that I scared Elena so I let out a laugh.

"E-TEE-WEE-TEE" I yelled out.

Elena and Grayson bursted out laughing and I gave them a huge grin, I loved seeing them laugh. Some one came stomping down the hallway and a very pissed of Ethan emerged.

"Jennifer Roan I am going to kill you" I've got him pissed off, good. He was so cute when he was mad. Oops.

I stuck my tongue out at him and wiggled my fingers by my ears, he just rolled his eyes which made me laugh.

"Ok im going to go get pizza, don't wait up" he said sarcastically.

"Pizza for breakfast?" Elena said with a raised eyebrow.

"Breakfast of champions" said with a small grin.

He gave us a small wave and grabbed his hat, then walked out of the door. I just laughed and walked over to Elena.

"How are you doing?" I said in a more serious note.

Her face fell for a moment, but she covered it up quickly.

"Im doing better" She gave me a small smile.

I could hear her heart rate pick up so I knew she was lying, but I just let it go. I gave her a smile and went and plopped down on the couch, I could hear her and Grayson talking, but I decided to text Ethan instead of eavesdropping.

E-tee-wee-tee 👅
8:02 am

Hey bud

😑

Can u get me some pizza plzzz

Hell nah
Go get a piece ur damn self

☹️
I'm sensing hostility here...

Hmm I wonder why🤔

That's cuz u r mad

Eh not really
I'm just glad u didn't tell any of the other pack mates

Duh
u can trust Elena

Ik that's why I'm not mad

Sooo about the pizza...

Fine I'll get u a piece

That's my boy 😘

Ew🤢

🖕🏼🖕🏼

Im jk lol

Ik Ik

gtg

dont forget the pizza!!!

Im not gonna forget Jenny-poo

Where did you hear that.

Oh u dont think I haven't done my research on u?

Tell a soul and see what happens dolan

U said u wouldnt tell any one about my name sooo

Ok u know what Hitler said he wasn't gonna invade Czechoslovakia but he did anyways sooo...

Oml
I'm dead😂

Always here if u need a laugh E

Oh ik lol

I shut my phone off and let out a laugh, I love this kid.

( a/n JETHAN ASF)

I put on the TV and relaxed myself on the couch. The windows were open and I could see a moving truck pull into a house across the street and 3 houses down.

What the hell. no has moved into this neighborhood for years.

I stood up and walked out on the porch, they had a swing out front so I sat down on it and used my wolf vision to see who is moving in. The moving truck turned off and a handsome guy walked out. He was tall, had dirty blond hair and blue eyes that looked like they could pierce through glass. He had on a muscle tee that showed off his toned arms and some ripped light blue jeans. Something about him got my wolf to get un easy. I took a deep breath through my nose and caught the scent of a wolf. He's a werewolf. My eyes glowed as my wolf sensed some bad vibes coming off of him.

He is going to bring trouble.

+

Guys it gets crazy real quick.
who is this new guy? Hot but mysterious. Hmmmmm. Plz vote and JETHAN ASF AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT??

- Mel🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 272 60
What would you do when Grayson Dolan cheats on you? Would you survive? Would you forgive him and go back to him, with the knowledge that he slept wi...
3K 70 14
"Lies, all lies" ©️LGMercy, 2017.
13.5K 345 11
People often say not to make deals with the devil, but who are they to tell you what to do? When Eden called out to the universe asking for anyone to...
68.9K 671 49
i need you to show me love, cause i'm getting numb to the feeling.