Drama life at the lodge

Galing kay Aaliyah12112002

Sean has a little sister named Shayla. What happens when she stays at the north star lodge with Sean for the... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you !
Chapter 12
New book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
What's next
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel
it's up
new story
My youtube channel
Younow
A/n
Another A/n

Chapter 11

381 8 0
Galing kay Aaliyah12112002

  ( Sean's pov) didn't see that coming did you

     We started setting up as soon as we got to the camp and Shayla of course had fallen asleep already.
" She seriously was that tired " said Noah setting up the tent.
" Shayla gets tired easily. She once started falling asleep when we had to walk home and ended up falling so I had to carry her. She is basically that little sleepy dwarf."
I looked at my little sister curled up in a ball, asleep on the ground. She looked so peaceful for once. I feel someone grab my hand which causes me to turn my head. I see sky smiling up at me.
" Your a good big brother " she said hugging me.
I wrap my arms around her " thank you but she is going to hate me when I get protective now that she is dating Ethan " I say looking at Ben messing around with Ethan.
" I doubt she will hate you and if she does, she will eventually understand that you are only doing it to keep her safe."
Skye was right, I have always been over protective but she knew that I always wanted what was best for her. But then I remember one time when she got mad at me and yelled ' I hate you ' then didn't talk to me for a month. She eventually got over it but she was only 8 and what 8 year old can hold a grudge for a month. I need to protect her but not too much to where she gets mad.
" Hey lovebirds, a little help " yelled Josh helping Noah set up the tents. I let Skye out of the hug and went to go help the guys while she helped the girls make a fire. I turn to Shayla and see a small smile on her face which makes me smile. I know Ethan won't hurt her but I'm still going to watch him and protect her.

( A/n Okay so I have decided to post 9 more chapters on this story but will have a sequel but I also want to write another story so if you want me to write something comment your idea )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.3M 1M 34
After running away from her problems for four years - her inability to run a mile ironically being one of them - Whitney Carmichael knows a fitness c...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...