Arrest me anytime..

De ichilover

This is a story about a girl who is a police officer in korea. In highschool she had a rival named jungkook... Mais

info about and important stuff
#1 new building shocking news
#2 rival's arrival
#3 first mission! .....with him
#4 the scars.....
#5 unexpected visit.....
#6 weekend/sleepover....
#7 pool fun then work again...
break from story!
(fb) middle school...and bad boys...
(fb pt.2)....BTS......
(fb pt. 3) just a normal day....
(fb pt. 5) teach me
(fb) teach me pt.2
dear readers....
(fb) teach me final
(fb final) leaving childhood behind
#16 Halloween special pt.1
#17 Halloween special pt. 2
#18 interesting day..
# 19 man around the block
#20 new roommates
update
#21 work on vacation? pt. 1
#22 work on vacation? pt. 2
#23 work on vacation pt. 3
ANNOUNCMENT
#24 work on vacation 4
#blackouttuesday
# 25 work on vacation finale
#26 Migraine

(fb pt. 4) it was you?....

1.6K 56 88
De ichilover

// here is part four! I'm happy that you guys are liking the story! just like you i am also enjoying it a lot! so please keep in supporting it and myself included to make these chapters happen! anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter just like the others! //

two days had passed since you were attacked, your mom had taken you to see a doctor who gave you a special cream to help heal the area on your mouth heal faster. within those two days, you stayed home to rest from the legs and stomach pains, and also to out the cream on every 4 hours so it was good to have stayed home to put the cream but to mostly rest to heal the pains and bruising. another thing was that jin and V would message you the days you were out. they would talk or send random things or in V's case would send you the work from your class that you had together. you were glad to have V around because he would help you out with the homework, he even came to your house to help you in explaining the work including the homework. but on the third day you didn't go to school, V nor jin send you a message about anything so you sighed and wondered what the guys were doing in school.

meanwhile in school:// 

a guy suddenly gets pushed on to a wall as his shirt color was grabbed and pulled by another guy...and that guy was j-hope. " do you know who attacked (f/n) (l/n) three days ago?..."   " no...i dont know who attacked that chick, but from what i heard from cristy....she deserved to be attacked.." the guy said as j-hope's eye twitched as he then punched the guy hard as he fell onto the floor holding his cheek, then j-hope left the area annoyed. j-hope then walked into a class where he met suga and jin. " so...did you find the attacker?.." jin asked as j-hope sighed and shaked his head. " nah...i didnt get any answers from him but he did say something about cristy spreading rumors though..." suga and jin looked at each other abit shocked then sighed as they nodded and stood up as jin walked out the class room. " where you going?.." suga asked as he and j-hope watched him walk away. " I'm going to have a little talk with cristy is all...ill meet you guys at the alley at lunch.." he said before turning the corner and was now out of sigh. " well...lets just go back to class before they see us skipping.." j-hope said as suga nodded once and both made their way to class soon going different ways or hallways to get to their classes.

as classes were going on, jin was walking down the walls looking for cristy but didnt seem to find her until he saw on of her friends and sighed as he walked up to her. " hey you....your cristy's friend right?..." jin asked as the girl turned and saw who it was as she blushed deeply and was dying in the inside. " y-yes... I'm cristy's friend...what can i do for you?" she asks all shyly as jin was unfazed by her actions. " do you know where she is right now?..." jin asked as the girl shaked her head. " no i dont..sorry but i do know she has science class after this class and she always goes to her locker to get her books.." the girl explained as jin looked to the side and thought for the second as the girl stared at jin jawline. " do you know her locker number?.." jin asked once more as the girl nodded fast and wrote it down for him as she handed him the piece of paper. " her locker is B114 in the second exit from the school.." the girl said as jin nodded. " thanks..." jin then left as the girl then fell on her knees still shocked of who just talked to her. jin made his way to the locker and found that she wasn't there when the bell rang so he just sighed and opened his own locker and sat inside closing the door as he rested for a while h cited for her to show up. it was at least a few minutes after the late bell rung as jin saw a girl walk passed his locker as he knew who it was as he got out and closed his locker soon following the girl. she stopped on the locker B114 which was cristy's as his face became serious as he walked passed but grabbed her shoulder and turned her around and slammed her to the locker as he placed his hand on the side of her head as she blinked then froze at the sight of kim seokjin wa really right infront of her face staring into her soul.

" so...your the girl who spread thos rumors about (c/n) huh?.." he asked the girl blinked looking at him as she then nodded. " now why would you do that?..." jin asked once more as cristy narrowed her eyes abit. " because she is just getting way to close to you guys.....your gang is to cool and known to be hanging out with a no one like her!..." she said as jin blinked but then chuckled abit. " well well well...looks like we have a jelly chick right here...well look doll..i was hoping you could tell me the name of the attacker that beat (c/n) three days ago.." he said as cristy blinked her eyes confused. " why would you like to know who that guy is?...and how do you know that i know his name?.."  " well...because your jealous of her aren't you?....you needed someone who could do the dirty work so of course it was you..but listen...i want to know so that i can go and say my thanks to him...because i dont really like her either...to sweet and weak...not my type of girl..but i know i can trust you on helping me right?..." jin asked as he leaned in abit more as cristy blushed deeply then nodded fast. " yes ok! ill tell you his name... he goes by...the dagger...he is in the other gang from this school...he said he would do it for money so i gave him the money..but his hangouts and where abouts that i dont know..sorry jin oppa.."  jin then smiled bit as he leaned away from her. " no its fine...thats all i needed to know...see ya around doll face.. " then just like that, jin left her alone as he then mad his way to the alley where the others were waiting for him. " now we really have an idea on who this guy is...we will make him pay.." jin said with  serious look as he walked to the hangout.

it was lunch time, and the guys were in the alley eating their lunches until jimin and V walked in. " any news on the attacker or jin?.." jimin asked as he and V walked up to the bus area and sat on chairs. " no..not yet, but jin said to wait for him here.." after that, jin walked in making everyone look up at him as he walked over. " so?...what did you find out from her?.." suga asked as the others looked at them. " her?..." V asked as j-hope nodded. " supposedly cristy spread rumors about (c/n) before the attack happened so.."  V had a "oh" face as he turned to jin who stopped infront of  everyone. " well..looks like i know who this attacker is..." everyone looked at him shocked. " really?...who is it then?" jungkook asked. " i dont know how he looks like but i know that he is from the other big gang in school...he goes by the name  the dagger..." at the sound of his name, jimin blinked shocked as he stood up. " the dagger?..." he asked still abit shocked. " you know him?" jin asked as jimin sighed. " well yea...when i was younger, we were the bad boys in school but he moved for a time but came back and never hanged out together..why would he attack (c/n) tho?... " jimin wondered as the other shrugged. " i dont know but we will have a good talk with this dagger guy..." rap monster said as the other nodded. " can't let our new friend be hurt now can we?.." rap monster said as he was listening to the recording V sent from when he was in your house. " at least we know the name of the person now all we need to do is find him." suga said as the others not including jimin and jungkook nodded in agreement. jimin was still confused on why the dagger would hurt you. he couldnt put a finger on it or find the reason as to why. " still, why would he do it in the first place?..whats is it for him? " jimin asked as jin just shrugged and crossed his arms" cristy told me that she gave him money....that he would only do it for money...might be the reason why?.." jin said as the others nodded or just didnt say anything. V then got a text message from you as he smiled. " hey guys! (c/n) said she will come tomorrow and can't wait to see me!" he said as he smiled and covered his face all weird as the other guys looked at him and blinked.

jungkook then took V's phone and looked at the message as he narrowed his eyes. " it says, she cant wait to see US around school..." jungkook said as the boys glared at V as he nervously laughed. " i was joking guy! jeez!" V said as he texted back as the bell rang for class. V was the first to leave followed by suga and jin, then everyone else also left the alley building, but little did they know that they were being watched. as they were walking away, that person who was watching them, left the area but it made jungkook stop and look around the area and didnt see anyone.. he had a weird feeling but sighed and kept walking behind the other as they continued their day in school. 

next day time skip://

it was the fourth day of you being attacked, and the doctor finally said you could go back to school. your wound on your mouth finally wasn't purple or bloody anymore but still noticeable that you were hurt there. you woke up in the morning and your mom dropped you off to school. you were wearing your face mask so people wouldnt see your mouth. you smiled to be back in school because it was kinda boring at home alone. you walked into your first class and sat down in your seat as some people gave you looks but then just ignored you afterwards in which you didnt mind since it wasn't the first time. out of no where, yuki hugged you from behind freaking you out as you turned to see it was her. " where have you been?!!! i was so worried that you were kidnapped by some creep!!" yuki cried to you making you giggle to see a girl who is older act like someone younger than yourself. " sorry yuki...i got sick and needed to stay home..im still a little sick...thats why i have my face mask with me now. but ill be fine now that I'm back.." you explained as yuki nodded and hugged you more. class soon started and you finished your work from that lesson as the teacher then gave you her notes on the three days you were out along with the work. you nodded and thanked her for the instructions then made your way to your seat to start or catch up on what you missed.  the bell rang for second period as you packaged your things and walked to your next class after saying bye to yuki. but behind you following, was a guy who smirked and had a mask to cover his face. he was about to do something behind you until he saw jungkook looking at him so he acted like he was doing nothing and just walked passed you. after entering your second class, you sat down and sighed as you closed your eyes. " (c/n)! your really are back! I'm so happy!" you opened your eyes and looked at the door way to find V there all happy as he ran in and to your desk as he dropped his things in the front desk from yours after kicking the student out their seat with his deep voice and glare which then turned all nice and goofy afterwards when he sat down facing you. " hello to you to V oppa.. " you smiled from under the mask as V noticed and poked your nose under the mask. " so...can i see how your mouth is healing?..." V asked as you looked around and saw no one was looking and nodded as he leaned in as you pulled off your mask as he looked at it and sighed. " good...it is looking much better from the last time i saw it.." he said as you nodded and pulled up your mask once more. the teacher then walked in and started to call role as you then stood up and walked up to the teacher's desk and placed your work from the days you were gone on there as he blinked and looked at you. " how did you finish all this work when you went even here?..."  " oh i had a friend take the work to my house and explained to me how to do it, so here you go" you said as the teacher smiled and nodded as you walked back to your desk. " alright class! today is a make up day! so if you have any work you have not finished or turned in, today is the day to do it and turn it in... if you have nothing  and are all done...then you can take a nap or just chill. please dont get to loud. " the students cheered as you smiled relieved. 

as the class went on and on, you and V just chilled with each other until it was the last three minutes of class before the first lunch when V got a message from suga as he then said he's laters to you then asked to leave to the library. the teacher let him go and you were left alone to wait for the bell. as it rung, you  were the last person to leave since you were packing up your things. after that you left the class and made your way threw the empty halls to lunch as you then were pushed roughly onto the wall by the same masked person...that had the same necklace as before.  you were scared out of your mind as the guy was chocking you and lifted his  fist about to punch you. you closed your eyes waiting for the hit " hey!!! what are you doing?!! let her go!" the guy turned to find j-hope along with jimin and jungkook there watching it happen. jungkook then looked at the fear in your eyes as you were looking them. for some reason it pissed him off so he charged at the guy as he let you go and ran away. you fell on the ground as jungkook and j-hope chased after the guy. jimin then ran over to you and got on his knees. " hey...its ok...hes gone dont worry.." jimin said in a caring voice as you were holding your neck then leaned onto him breathing roughly from the sudden chocking. jimin frowned and hugged you with one arm as he then helped you up.

 V then came running and saw you with jimin. " hey! wha happened?!" V asked as he ran over. " she was attacked again...but jungkook and j-hope are on his tail now...so for now lets just take her to the hangout in the alley where she will be safe.." jimin said as V nodded and grabbed your hand and helped you make your way there along with jimin.

you along with jimin and V finally got to the hide out as they opened the door as suga, jin, and rap monster looked up and saw you as they got up fast. " what happened?" suga asked he and jin walked over and helped you sit down. " she was going to be attacked again...jungkook and j-hope ran after him.." jimin said as rap monster then got a guy whisper in his ear as he smirked and nodded. " alright...jin..help (c/n) into the bus...and you.." he pointed to you. " dont get out the bus till i tell ya got it?..." rap monster ordered as you nodded then walked into the bus and sat down on one of the seats. " why do you want her to stay in the bus?.." V asked as rap monster looked at the door as he sat on the nose of the bus. " because looks like our maknae...was able to get the guy and is about to drag him in here.."  rap monster said as the others eyes widen then got serious. " sooo...boys...look scary.." rap monster smirked as jimin got very serious as he looked at the door then sat down.  along with the others. " trust me...im going to be scary...im scary when I'm angry..." jimin said in a low voice as the doors finally opened an in came jungkook dragging the struggling guy then threw him infront of rap mon as other guys came and grabbed the guy lifting him on his knees as other pulled the mask off as the guy turned out to be the dagger himself as he smirked looking at everyone. 

" well looks like I've been caught...and look who it is! .... my long time friend! " he turned to jimin as he had a serious face. " aww jiminnie....why the scary expression?...." he smirked" its not like i killed anymore..."   " I'm not you friend...i never was...and yes...you hurt one of my friends and that is a huge problem josh....your going to tell us why you went after (c/n) right now...or else..." jimin threatened as he had a serious look on his face watching the daggers every move. 

he laughed at what jimin said as everyone narrowed their eyes staring. " or what?... you'll go and tell on your teacher or parents to get the problem fixe-" jimin's eye twitched as he got up from his chair and walked over as he landed on hard punch on the guys face making him fall down. jimin was so mad he was going in for another hit as you got out the bus and hugged jimin from behind as he froze in place as the others were shocked you did that. " please stop...i know your mad...i am too...but beating him like this isn't always the answer...so please jimin...stop.." you tighten your back hug as you hid your face in his back letting out a small sob as jimin turned as he heard the sob. " (c/n)..." he said as the dagger started to laugh hard making everyone turn to him again more angry " thats so weak!! i can believe you changed just for a weak ass girl like her! and her i looked up to you jimin! your so lame! it makes me want to thro- " you walked up to the dagger and slapped his face hard to the point it made his mouth bleed as his eyes widen. at this point you were crying as you stared at him dead in the eye. " shut the hell up you worthless piece of shit! you think your all that but the truth is that your lower than hell...jimin is not weak or lame! he is the best and sweetest person other than V that i have ever met! he is not weak in fact he is the strongest because he stopped himself from hitting you again! you dont know jimin at all! so dont walk in her thinking you know these guys because you dont know shit!!! your a stupid guy who is only looking for attention...." you smirked as you walked up to him making him back up. " i bet you became a bully because you wanted to be the best and wanted to be accepted along your peers an i right?..." josh ( the dagger) eyes widen as the others watched you in shock. " well sorry to break it to ya dumbass, but this is the stupidest way to be accepted and you make me sick! i really dislike people like you who only are in it for the money and think they own the world... but sadly you dont!! so dont come in here calling these guys weak even you your self are the weakest person in this alley!! your a coward, a waste of space that no one wants in their lives..." you then punched him to the floor shocking everyone as V leaned into jin. " so...this is the side of (c/n) she wanted us to bring back..." V said as jin nodded still watching. you grabbed his color and lifted him up to your face. " listen closely because I'm only going to say it once....if you ever mess with these guys ever again...i will find out and i will find you...ill make you wish you never messed with me or them...got it?..." you threatened as josh nodded fast as he was bleeding from his mouth and nose from your punch. " good boy....now get out of my sight before i really get angry you piece of trash.." you said in a low voice as you let go of his color in which he took off running. everyone was left in awe and shock on the way you just defended jimin and the others to the point you punched a bigger guy to the floor with one punch... everyone was so surprised that rap mon pulled his shades down while looking at you.  you stood there and took deep breaths as you calmed down as you realize what you just did and turned to see the shocked faces. " that did not just happen...did i really just beat that guy?.."  you asked as the guys nodded as you freaked out talking non stop and saying random stuff as the guys watched you. ( now this is a pic or photoshop i did to show the guys with shocked faces...i know they all look weird but just focus on their facial expressions pleasseee!)

while you were busy freaking out, the guys were amazed that you were the one to scare him off like you just did. from that point on, their thoughts about you completely changed forever. jimin watched you freaking out as he smiled and shaked his head as he then made his way to you until he was feet away from you. you were to busyfreaking to notice. " (c/n)..." he called but you didnt respond or listen. " (c/n)...!" he called again as you this time did turn around. " I'm sorry! i didnt mean to lose it like that! i didnt think i still had that side of me for so long of being nice and weak"  " (c/n)...."  " and i know i did bad because now you guys are in trouble with their gang!"  "  .....(c/n) calm down.."   " then now i...ugggh! this sucks! i thought i got rid of that side of me forever!"  jimin's eye twitched as he sighed and grabbed your shoulders making you turn to him. "(c/n)! calm hell down for a second will ya?!" jimin yelled making you shut up and stared at him as he then let go of your shoulders. " your ok now?...." he asked as you nodded your head as he took of his cap and ran his fingers threw his hair. "  um...i know I'm not the type of guy to say this but...thank you..no one has stood up for like that in while....well no girl has stood up for me...so..thank you very much. " he smiled as you as he ran his fingers threw the hair.

you blushed as he said his thank yous to you as then shaked your hands and waved your hands side to side. " no no no! you dont need to say sorry! i didnt do anything special! I'm serious! so please dont say thank you for this silly thing i did!" you kept talking non stop again as jimin just watched then turned to the others as suga spoke up. " just hug her...she will shut up in a second...." suga said but you were too loud and freaking to hear as jimin looked you then hugged you making you shut up in a gasp. you wanted to hug him back but you were nervous if you were allowed to so you looked at the guys making jin laugh. " you can hug him back! he doesn't bite!" you think at jin as you let your breath out and wrapped your arms around him. " he doesn't bite...much.." suga said making you look at him as he laughed as well. " I'm serious...thank you for what you did.."   jimin whispered near your ear still from the hug. " but...that person...it wasn't really me...it was someone el-"   jimin let go from you hug and looked at you dead in the eyes. " stop saying that...that person that scared the hell out that guy was you and only you...i know because i saw it with my own eyes...so.." his look became a glare making you swallow roughly. " dont ever say that wasn't you...got it?" jimin ordered as you nodded fast still a little scared from his glares. "  good...now....like (c/n) said....we might have a problem with that other gang josh is in..." jimin said looking at the guys.  " yes...but she isn't part of our gang.." jungkook said " thats true but do you really think josh would say that she beat him down?..." jimin responded back as jungkook rolled his eyes looking away.  " well..if thats the case, then we must be ready for any sneak attacks from his gang members...they might come out us in different times so we must be smart and aware of our surroundings." rap monster said as the others nodded as you then smiled you blinked getting a fresh back. 

mini secret flashback://

you and yuki were sitting in class when you noticed yuki as happy yet had a sad look on her face. " hey.. whats wrong yuki?.."  you asked as she sighed and looked up to the ceiling. " its just that my birthday in tomorrow...and i really wanted to meet BTS...i know they are the bad boys in school and really hard to get close to but...it would be cool to meet and talk to them.." she explained as you listened to her words until you got an idea and smiled but kept it in your head till the next day. 

end of flashback://

" um guys?...." you spoke making the guys look at you. "  i was hoping you guys could do me a favor.." you asked as V walked up " sure...whats the favor..?"   " well...one of my best friends..well her birthday is today...and she said that the only thing she wanted to her birthday was to meet you guys...so i was hoping i could bring her here so she can meet you all..." you explained as the guys blinked. " isn't she like scared?.." suga said as you shaked your head. " nah she is chill...she is not even scared of bugs" you said as the guys laughed at you as you blinked confused. "  whats so funny?.." you asked as the guys shaked their heads. " its nothing...and sure you can bring your friend as a token of thanks for going all beast mode on josh" j-hope said as the other chuckled making you puff your cheeks as you then texted yuki to meet you behind the school now.  after the message was sent, it was 5 minutes of waiting until yuki finally appeared at your spot. " hey (c/n).. whats wrong? why did you want me to come here so quickly?" she asked as you smiled. " you'll see..." you blindfolded her as grabbed her hand and dragged her down the trail. " i swear...if this is a weird joke..." yuki warned making you laugh. " its ok! you'll thank me later.." you said as you opened the alley doors and walked in soon closing the door behind you. " well?.. are you ready?" you asked yuki as she nodded. " then...your allowed to take off the blindfold.." yuki did so as she opened her eyes to find BTS there standing right infront of her as she covered her mouth making you smile then making you way up to the guys pulling her along...well dragging because she was in shock. "  yuki...this is the famous bad boys of this school...BTS.." you said as the guys smiled at yuki standing in a straight line. " hello we are BTS!" the boys said at the same time as they bowed to her.

yuki looked at you still shocked as you smiled at her back. " come on yuki...didnt you want to meet the bad boys in school? "  you asked as she nodded and looked at the boys soon tearing up as the boys blinked and got in a half circle around yuki. " oh come on! dont cry!" V said as he smiled and whipped her tears. " here...ill introduce them.....this tall on is jin" you said as jin nodded and smiled at her kindly. " hello..its very nice to see you.." jin said as he bowed his head abit to her. 

" this is V...hes the same person from my class.." you said as V nodded" you remember me right?!  " V asked smiling making yuki smile abit and nodded as he smiled at her as well

" this is jim-"   " hey the names jimin...im the most handsome guy out of these weirdos..nice to meet ya!" jimin cut you off as you narrowed your eyes at him then the other guys did the same and smacked him on his back as he flinched from the hits as he tried to rub the spots but he couldnt reach until jin rolled his eyes and rubbed jimin's back as jimin relaxed once more.

" this hobi and suga.. they might look scary but they are very chill...especially suga..." you then leaned to yuki's ear. " because suga is the laziest one out them all..i have not seen it but by the way his voice sounds, you could tell he is lazy...." you explained to yuki as she nodded while looking at suga who was blinked while looking at yuki and you. 

" this is jungk-"  you were then shoved to the side as jungkook stood in front of yuki and kissed her hand making her blush. " hello...im jungkook, its nice to meet you yuki.." jungkook smiled at yuki as she smiled back. it for some reason heart your hurt watching him smile at yuki like that and just act coldly to you. you frowned as jin and jimin noticed and sighed shaking their heads. 

jungkook then looked at you and smirked at you as you then sticked your tongue out at him making his eye twitch abit while he walked to the bus and sat on the steps as you crossed your arms looking away. " anyways...before i was RUDLY interrupted...this is the one and only leader of BTS..rap monster.." you said as yuki then bowed to him as he smiled and bowed his head. " its nice to meet you yuki...a nice friend of our second maknae..." rap monster said as you blinked bit shocked. 

yuki smiled at the guys. " its very nice and an honor to meet you all..." yuki said and bowed once more as they did the same. after saying their names, the guys ordered the other boys that followed their orders, bring a cake and all the BTS guys along with yuki and your self had a mini party and got to know each other. it was very nice of the guys to do this even tho you didnt ask them to...you felt like the guys were warming up to you very fast in which made you smile...you finally made 8 new friends so that met you wouldnt be alone anymore..

to be continued://

that's it! i hope you liked the chapter! here we finally got to see your character's dark side...will she be able to control that side again?...or will she stay being a weak girl...on the next chapter... please vote, share and add to your library! and please comment on your favorite part! also..please dont die! you know who you are!  XD

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 !!!

다들 사랑해 !!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9K 118 15
When you join a new school, you don't know what and who's waiting for you. You see the person who was your enemy in the past. What will happen if he...
10.9K 436 43
A cute and simple love story about a girl Y/N whose first impression about the new transfer student is rude and mean but he turns out to be a total s...
164K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
406K 11.9K 31
A Highschool fanfic which includes all of BTS and the one new girl who came from America. They say she's Beautiful, but is her personality as pretty...