Mine, Even in Death

بواسطة ayameuchiha786

Peiji Andorusu was just a normal Konaha rouge, well, as normal as a rouge is allowed. But after a brief figh... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

4.5K 189 54
بواسطة ayameuchiha786

“Shut up Hidan!” I shouted, flipping him off as I walked into the kitchen.

“Stupid bitch! Just admit that you snuck into my room!” I snorted as I opened the fridge, rummaging around for something to eat.

I heard the conversation of Sasori and Deidara die down as Hidan stormed into the room from behind me, his arms in the air from exasperation.

“I ain’t admitting shit, old man.” I scowled when I realised all the food in the fridge was either labelled as someone else’s, or mouldy.

“Old man?!” Hidan roared, “You better watch your mouth, or I’m going to sacrifice you to-“

“Your non-existent god?” I sighed, standing up straight and staring at the white haired man. “Look gel head,” Hidan puffed up, no doubt resisting the urge to slam the fridge door against my skull repeatedly. “I know I have no right to be-little your religion, or the god that your religion is built around,” I sighed once again, scratching the back of my head, “But I’d appreciate if you don’t spout your Jashin crap around me.”

Hidan was silent for a moment, staring at me.

“That has to be the most mature thing I’ve heard you say in these past few days…” Hidan murmured, I smirked,

“You jelly that I’m more mentally developed than you?” I asked, completely ruining the moment of my once-in-a-lifetime mature moment. Hidan fisted his hair, before throwing them up in the air,

“ADMIT THAT YOU WENT INTO MY ROOM, STUPID WOMAN!”

“And while you’re at it, make me a sandwich.” My eye twitched at Deidara’s input.

“Yes Hidan, I went into your room.”

“Finally! That’s all I-“

“And I’m ashamed by how many used condoms there were in your trash can.” Hidan let out an outraged cry.

I then turned to Deidara with a venomous smile, “And about you’re sandwich.”

“Yes…?” Deidara looked me up and down cautiously,

“Would you like that with rat poison, or weed killer?” Deidara’s eyes widened and he sweat dropped.

“Burn.” Sasori inputted, smirking at the blond.

“Thanks,” My mouth formed a grin, “I try.”

“Get into bed.” Sasori ordered, sitting at his desk.

I frowned, fiddling with the hem of my skimpy nightgown. Curtsy of Leader-sama, and no, I’m not calling him that because I have ‘undying respect for him’, no, it’s because everyone refused to tell me his real name.

“But Sasori…” I whined, feeling like a small child.

Sasori glanced up from his work, “What?” I casted my eyes downwards and kicked the ground, my hands behind my back.

I looked up through my eye lashes at the stunning male, who looked like an angel in the flickering light of the candle.

“I’m still not used to sleeping with a light…” Sasori’s eyes softened slightly.

As I’ve discovered, Sasori lowers his guard slightly when he works on his puppets. My guess is, is that it works as a stress reliever.

What I’ve also discovered, is that whenever Sasori is alone with me, his whole personality changes.

I was set on edge when Sasori smirked at me. It was then that I realised that he was standing in front of me, shirtless, as he normally was at night.

And it seems, I was unknowingly eye raping him.

“Are you finished undressing me mentally yet?” He asked, before chuckling lowly.

I puffed out my cheeks and turned away,

“I was doing no such thing…” I let out a sigh of relief when Sasori approached his bed, and lifted the blankets, gesturing for me to get in.

“Hurry up.” He ordered, and I did as I was told with no arguments.

I watched as Sasori walked around the bed, to his desk. He licked his fingers before pinching the top of the candle. With a sizzle, the flame went out, plunging the room into darkness.

I closed my eyes, and smiled, grateful for my enhanced hearing, which was brought on through intense training in the Sound.

I heard Sasori’s quiet footsteps as he approached the bed. Before long, the bed dipped as Sasori sat. There was a soft sigh as the red head laid down beside me.

I grinned and snuggled into the blankets.

“Oi,” Sasori murmured, giving a soft tug on the blanket. I made a sound of displeasure and gripped the blankets even tighter. “Stop hogging them, I may be an S rank criminal, but I need some warmth too.” I ignored him, slipping into a half asleep, half-awake state of mind.

I was only half aware of Sasori, who started to wrap his arms around my waist.

My eyes shot open as I was pulled into his toned chest, which heaved up and down as the red head sighed in content, his breath hitting the back of my neck.

“U-Uh, Sasori?” I tested, hoping he was still awake.

“Yes?” He answered, nuzzling into my hair.

“What…. What are you doing?” I felt him smirk,

“Entertaining myself.” He breathed into my ear, making me tingle from head to toe.

I bit my lip to stop my groan as he nipped at my ear, “It’s just bad luck you have to share a room with me.” He started to slowly kiss down my neck, and I couldn’t help but tilt my head, giving him easier access.

I felt him smirk, before one of his hands started to travelling south. My breath hitched when he reached the end of my nightgown, and started to run his hands under the thin material.

“S-Stop.” I croaked, trying not to give in. “I don’t wa-want this!” I struggled to get my words out as he nipped at a certain spot on my neck.

“You’re such a liar.” He hissed in my ear, before biting hard on that area again. It took all I had not to cry out, from pleasure or pain, I did not know.

I froze when I felt Sasori’s hands retract, removing themselves from under my clothes.

“What are you-GAH!” I glared over my shoulder when I felt Sasori lap at my neck, possibly cleaning the blood he spilt when he bit me,

“I’ve marked you.” He growled, sounding rather possessive,

“I never knew you were a vampire, it explains why it’s so dark, I guess.” I breathed, out of breath from the constant sexual harassment I was receiving.

“I’ve marked you; you’re now my play thing.” I raised an eye brow,

“Excuse me?” There was no answer, I could only assume that he had fallen asleep. “You’re so weird…”

“Why do you insist on harassing me?” I yelled at the white haired man. Kisame, Itachi, Kakuzu and Tobi all peered at Hidan and I. The purpled eyed Jashin worshipper and I just always seemed to clash,

“Because you always do things to fuck something up!”

“HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE TOASTER WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE WASHED IN THE SINK!”

“COMMON SENSE!” I threw my hands up in the air from exasperation,

“SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA… GAH!” In the heat of the moment, I grabbed a random object beside me.

Itachi stared at me blankly,

“I advise against throwing that.” I glared at him,

“Why shouldn’t I?”

“Because you’ll fuck something else up again!” Hidan shouted, running for me.

“FUCK YOU!” Without warning, I pegged the object at the far wall. Only Tobi ducked, whimpering in the chair like a child.

“Itachi-sama, does this mean the Deidara-sama is going to be angry?” Itachi sighed and crossed his arms,

“Shut up.” Tobi whimpered once again from his harsh treatment from the Uchiha, and proceeded to curl up into a ball.

I huffed and crossed my arms,

“I have to admit, that felt good.” I blinked when I heard loud footsteps, getting closer, and closer.

“You’re screwed.” Kisame smirked over his shoulder at me, watching the action.

“Fuck.” I cursed, unfolding my arms and frowning. “Can you’re lord Jasmin do anything to stop my impending death?” I asked Hidan, gripping to his tradition Akatsuki cloak.

He growled and easily pried me off,

“It’s Jashin! Not Jasmin!” I waved him off,

“Same shit, different smell.” Hidan smirked,

“Lord Jashin-sama isn’t going to do anything about you’re problem, simply from lack of respe-“

“WHO THE FUCK BROKE MY SCULPTURE!? YEA?” I heard Deidara yell from the doorway. Hidan and I spun around to look at the blonde, before simultaneously pointing to each other.

Deidara narrowed his eyes and peered at both of us, studying our movements.

“YOU!” He pointed directly at me, “YOU BROKE IT, DIDN’T YOU?” I blinked and grinned sheepishly,

“Yea, I did. I was just trying to get Hidan in the shit.” Deidara stared at me for a moment, before running at me. I recoiled, ready for an attack. To my surprise—to everyone’s surprise-- Deidara pulled me into a tight hug.

“I LOVE YOU! I WAS TRYING EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO DESTROY THAT THING, BUT SOMEHOW IT’D ALWAYS BE SCREWED UP! YEA!” I blinked,

“Aren’t you angry that I destroyed your sculpture? Well, I assume it’s your sculpture…” Deidara held me at arm’s length, smirking,

“Art is fleeting, it’s there one moment, and gone the next. When it’s gone do you only realise just how special and magnificent the artwork was.” I stared at him,

“I guess that’s one way to look at it…” Deidara gave me one last hug, before stepping back and grinning at me.

“Wanna have celebratory sex? Yea?” My eye twitched,

“FUCK NO!”

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

189K 6K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
33.4K 769 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...
4.8K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...
189K 7.1K 33
*******Notice: Formally known as "Rena Ketsu's: Her New Beginning******** "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!", a man yelled. I looked him in th...