Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Such A Fail

6.9K 156 44
By cloudyzaria

  Okay I lied. All the shiz is going on in the next chapter, so I hope you're ready for it. But there is good news, I'm going to start updating faster. Maybe three to two times a week. I noticed I've been a slow lazy asshole so get ready for it. Again...AND YES I UDPDATED ON ONE OF MY BOOS HARRY STYLES BIRTHDAY. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND THERE BETTER NOT BE A DANCING STRIPPER AT HIS BDAY THIS TIME. ILL CUT A BITCH!

" C'mon Eddie, you can't leave. You didn't even tell me what she did!" I said grabbing his ankles. He stared down at me, whining about how I didn't need to know.

   " N-No I can't t-tell you Toni!" he yelled.

  " Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasseee!"

   " Fine she sucked my p-p-p" he stuttered. I couldn't contain my laughter. 

  " You got a blow job, good for you Eddie!" I said hugging him. " The next step I'm sure is going to be great for you." I kissed his cheek and he wiped it off. 

    " Yea w-what ever. I gotta go," he said walkig out the house mumbling to himself. I waved at his mom, who was in the car outside. 

   He stared at me through the car window, shaking his head. I smiled happily and skipped inside. I think it's funny that he got one of those. Good for him.

  Hey, now I call you a split 'cause I know that you will
Uh, oh, you bite your friends like chocolate
And you said, "We go where nobody know, we got guns hidden under our petticoats.
No, we're never gonna quit it, no, we're never gonna quit it, no."

Now run, run away from the boys in the blue,
All my car smells like chocolate

  I answered my phone in the mid of the song Chocolate by 1975.

  " Hello?" I asked.

   " Um...hey Toni," said Jax. Jax? 

  " Hey what's up?" I said trying to act normal. I really wasn't ready to talk to him. Not now. Not ever.

   " Tamara wants you to come over. " he said sighing. " Please say yes, because she won't stop whining."

  " Fine."

     " Great I'm outside so hurry up." he quickly hung up. I looked outside, grabbing a banana. I walked outside seeing Jax in his car, tapping his fingers repeatedly on the wheel.

  I opened the door, getting out of the cold ass weather. " Hey Jax."

   " Sup," he said putting on Counting Stars. " So have you been having a wonderful holidays?"

  " Well I was, but then I saw you today. "

   " Aww baby that hurts," he said holding his hand to his chest. Baby? I peeled the banana and began eating. I noticed Jacqueline staring at me in the corner of his eye.

   " You chose a banana out of every fruit?" he asked, quite frustrated. I smiled at him.

  " Haha, you dirty minded freak." I laughed. " I mean, I can't even hear the word hard without giggling. I have a serious problem." I grappled my phone from my pocket and logged on Wattpad. I was reading and the scene turned like sexual.

  " Tonic are you alright?" he asked. I looked up at him shaking my head. " Are you sure? You don't look alright. What are you reading?"

  " Just a fanfiction. Nothing important.rushed looking back at me phone. Why do people always ask what you're reading at the wrong moment.

    " Apparently its not just a ' fanfiction,' because you're acting really weird. Can I read it?" he asked.

  " No!" I screamed.

    " Give me the phone! " he yelled, letting both hands off the wheel. He's going to kill us!

  " No!" I yelled grabbing the wheel. He snatched my phone and began reading. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. He's going to see it. I didn't get to flip the page when I was reading. He's going to see it. 

  His eyes went wide. I heard him gulp. He looked like he was sweating.

      " Wow....you read this type of stuff?" he said looking at me. 

   " Yeah......" I trailed on.

      " Alrighty then. You're my new favorite person Tone." he chuckled. " Are all the stroies that you read have parts like that?"

  " Most of them. But I guess I'm used to them now." I replied.

    " Have you ever...." he said trailing on. But I know what he was trying to say.

   " No...I haven't." The car was silent. 

    " At least you know what you're going to be doing," he laughed.

  " It's embarrassing." I said quietly. " It's the reason I made Brendan wait. I was scared."

   He turned his head looking at me. Shaking his head. " There's nothing wrong with that. And there's nothing wrong with being scared. Did he at least respect you wanting to wait?"

  " I mean, I've told him, but he always tried to persuade. It's not a very enjoyable thing." I breathed. We finally made it to his house. He didn't reply and just shut his door and walked towards his mansion. I followed after him. 

  He went into the kitchen and went to the room, where I know Tamara is. I saw a guy with her. He was African American, and had these pretty light brown eyes. 

  " Hey," I said softly. They both looked up at me. Tamara smiled, with her belly that was growing. She walked towards me, giving me a huge hug. " And you must be Drake."

   " Sup and you must be Toni," he chuckled. " Can you breath? Because I know she's a hugger. She gives me dozens of those."

  " NO I can't breath. Tamara...need...air," I gasped. 

  " Sorry, sorry," she said smiling. I saw Drake go towards her stomach, rubbing it.

   " I hope it's girl," he replied.

  " I hope it's a boy," spat Tamara. 

 "Well whatever it is, it's going to be such a cute baby." I gushed. " Are you ready to be a father Drake?"

   " I didn't at first you know." he breathed. " But I love Tamara. I love her being at the house with me. I love it when she's singing crappy in the morning. How she cuddles next to you. And even though we're young, I know that I want her and this child to be in my llife."

  I stared at him. He's a really great guy.

  " You are so sweet. Tamara, there aren't many guys like him. You better keep him. I'll be right back. I'm going to get some water." They nodded, talking to eachother. 

  I walked into the kitchen seeing Jax, eating a bowl of cereal. I want some...

  " Hey Jax," I said sitting down. " I've been thinking about what you told me...."

  "Please don't bring that up. I just want it to leave my mind. I don't enjoy knowing I disapointed you and fucked up your head. It's not a game to play." he said quickly. " So do you forgive me."

  " Yeah I forgive you," I said giving him a hug. He froze for a second then hugged back. He smells good. Like palm trees. Not manly, but it's still good. 

  " Hmm....Toni, you're still hugging me." he said awkwardly. Oh!

 " Oh! Sorry," I said embarrassed. " You smell really good and you're warm. You're like a giant teddy bear."

 My phone started ringing and I answered it.

 " Hello?" I asked. I could hear blaring music in the backround. Lots of laughing. " Hello!?"

  " Hey baby," said Brendan. 

 " Where are you?" I asked. " You can't be in Canada already?"

   " No. My parents wanted to stop in Minneapolis." he yelled. " I'm at this party. It's sick. And crazy babe. You'd love it."

  " I don't like parties that much you know." I mumbled.

   " Well I just wanted to say I love you bye!" he yelled.

  He hung up and I looked at Jax, who had a questionable look on his face.

    " Weirdest phonecall ever. He's an idiot." he replied. " So, why did you come down here?"

  " I wanted a drink." I said simply.

   " Alright what kind?" he said searching the fridge.

  " Vodka. Just give me the whole bottle please." I said walking towards the couch.

   " Toni are you-"

  " Yes I want my Vodka please. I need to get some stuff off my mind." I said sitting on the couch. I heard Tamara come down the stairs.

   " Did I hear Vodka drinking?" she asked.

  " You sure as hell did my friend." I said pointing at her. I know Brendan's going to do something stupid at the party. That's why I need this. So I have nothing to worry about.

   " Here," said Jax.

  " Thank you."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Toni," said three heads of Drake.

  " Oh hey Drake. Y-you look so pretty." I said touching his face. " So adorable."

    " I can't believe she drank that whole bottle."

  " Hahahahahahaaahahhahaaa, you're so damn funny," I said hitting him.

   " I knew I shouldn't have given her it," grumbled Jax. 

  " I'm Mermaidman, and youre Barnacle boy." I looked at my screensaver of me and Brendan, which kept swirling around. " I want my booboo honeykins."

    " Toni can you please go to sleep?" asked Tamara. " It'll ware off by then. And you'll be sober."

  " Fine Sleeping Beauty, I'll go to bed."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 School

   " So how've you been?" asked Maggie.

 " Terrible. I feel like complete shit. I never knew Brendan being gone would affect me so damn much." I grumbled. I had on a sweatshirt, sweatpants and some Uggs. I felt terrible. I couldn't fix my hair. It didn't want to cooperate. So I put it ina shitty ponytail. 

   " It's only been a about a month Toni." said Maggie.

  " But Mags, it's Valentine's Day. The one time I have a boyfriend, he's not here. Everyone looks so happy. You're looking all cute in your red dress." I replied.

   " Toni you're just as beautiful. Has Brendan called?" she asked

  " No..."

    " That wanker!" she yelled. " You're his girlfriend and he hasn't even given you a phonecall?"

  " Calm down. It'll be fine. He's far away."

   " Toni!" yelled Jax grabbing my hand. 

  " Yes?"

    He ignored my question and ran towards the empty music room. Maggie waved bye to me, walking down the hall. " Why are we in here?" He still ignored me. I couldn't see anything, because he had his hands over my eyes.

   " Happy Valentine's Day!" he shouted. I opened my eyes to see flowers and teddy bears everywhere. " I noticed you looked sad, so I got you some things. And especially since you haven't been having Brendan around and kissing you and hugging you and giving you Valentine's Day sex."

  " Thanks, but that last one was uncalled for. This is so sweet. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said cheerfully. " Considering Brendan hasn't even called me today. Now that you di this I need to get you something. To show appreciation."

   " Trust me, there's no need." he replied.

  " What are you doing for Valentine's Day?" I asked.

   " Probably going to call a girl to have some 'time' with. " he said quoting his fingers.

 " Really? You're calling a girl so you can bang her?" I questioned.

   " C'mon. I'm single, she's single. We can just go crazy and ruin everyone's love life." he laughed.

  " You're a weird one indeed Henderson."

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I sat on the couch, watching the Notebook. I was eating a tub of icecream, surrounded by all the things Jax had given me. 

  " I want all of you forever, you and me, everyday " 

  " LIAR!" I yelled throwing my spoon. I saw Brendan's face on my Videochat and answered it. 

  I did not expect to see this......

  Yeah I know cliffhanger hehehe. I bet you want to know what she saw. Just get ready because I'm updating soon forreal this time. 

  I changed my username so ......_perksofbeingawkward outttttt. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 87.1K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
719K 30.4K 36
We've never actually met but our showers are on opposite sides of the same apartment wall so sometimes we sing duets when we shower at the same time...
69K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
142K 6.3K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...