I never thought I'd fall in l...

By mshotstuff

Skyarlette O'Brent hates Justin Bieber. But what happens when she finds out they have to live under the same... More

Copyright statement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
**NOTE**
Chapter 21
I need your help!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update on uploads *Read for details on next chappie*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

4.6K 32 2
By mshotstuff

Skyarlette’s P.O.V.

Once those words left my mouth I instantly regretted them, everyone was stock frozen in their place including HIM. My breathing was coming out uneven because of this sudden outburst and I had to try and get it under control or I’d only have more problems.

I honestly have no clue what lead me to say that kind of conclusion to such a simple question, now not only have I rejected him, but I’ve given HIM the satisfaction of where HIS pressure has gotten to me and let me make a poor decision.

With what happened in the past, including that HE was just standing a few feet away from me that I let fear overcome my brain which lead me into this big mess. I can already imagine HIM reporting to HIS friend all about my little display, not only would HIS friend be overjoyed that the affect upon me was due to HIS appearance; but if HE really tried, HE could track me down and only God knows what would happen to me or my family.

“You see Justin I-“Just as I was about to clarify myself he cut in.

“Oh my gosh you are? I am so sorry for acting like a jerk, if I’d have now I wouldn’t have pressured you into anything. Now it all makes sense, why you always had a problem with getting too clo-“ It was my time to cut him off with a sharp intake of breath.

“Look Justi-“

“You must really hate me now! Oh God, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have taken you on this date; it must be totally uncomfortable for you right now. I think we should leave.” He agreed with himself about leaving.

“Yes, we should. I’ll go pay for our dinner, take my keys and let yourself into the car. I’ll be there in a moment.” He rambled on, but just as he was about to walk away, if I wasn’t mistaken, his eyes were red and he looked as if he was about to cry.

Why would he cry?

The question ran though my head as he walked away leaving me with HIM.

He smirked as I cringed, moving away from HIM. But doing that was no use because he grabbed onto my arm and yanked me closer.

“Tell him anything and say good bye to living.” He said in a low, threatening tone. As if he hadn’t frightened me enough by his appearance tonight.

When he saw Justin coming back he quickly let go of me and made his way to Justin as I ran out the door not caring that I could trip and fall in my dress and heels.

Justin’s P.O.V. [This is gonna be really short, just a heads up.]

As I was walking away from the cashier with my head down I couldn’t help but feel majorly rejected. I had finally worked up the balls to ask her out and it turns out she’s a lesbian? Are you freaking kidding me?!?!

Sighing, I shoved my hands into my pocket and continued to walk with my head down but it snapped up when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. Looking up I came face-to-face with the guy that was making Skyar uncomfortable.

“I feel your pain man, when my friend dated her she was always distant now I know why.” The random dude said, sympathizing to me.

“But it just doesn’t make sense! Did your friend do anything then she started to be distant?” I asked out of curiosity. Once those words left my mouth HIS expression darkened and his voice lost all of its sympathy.

“Look here boy, you don’t need to go around accusing people, nor should you pry into their business. If you don’t wanna get hurt I’d advise you leave Skyarlette alone without the curiosity. Didn’t you hear curiosity killed the cat? You don’t want that to be you, now do you?” HE said in a menacing tone. Before walking away he patted my cheek roughly with a sickly sweet smile then departed.

That left me in a more confused state than before…. Why did he get all mad when I mention about his friend and Skylie?

Skyarlette’s P.O.V.

When Justin came back into the car he had an overall confused expression on his face that I had to tell him the truth.

“Ok Justin, about me being a les-“

“Don’t worry; you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.”

“I want to, it’s just that-“

“Well, how about we drop the subject because I don’t think I can take in any more information for today.” He sighed, shaking his head as we cruised down the street. The lampposts were still on and dimly lit the road but the head lights were over powering them anyway.

I sighed and leaned my head against the cool window thinking how am I going to get myself out of this mess; Justin obviously doesn’t want to listen to anything I say because apparently he ‘accepts my state’ and will live with it.

If only he would let me explain….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we pulled into the driveway I opened the door to step out my heel got hitched to my dress and I was falling onto the ground, but as I shut my eyes in anticipation of the ground underneath me, I feel two strong arms holding me so I opened my eyes to the mesmerizing hazel ones I have come to adore yet hate.

Clearing my throat I pushed lightly against his chest, which I found was hard from his abs and got up to make my way to the door. Feeling the tension between us I felt that I had to say something, but I didn’t want to make it too awkward.

“Thanks for the dinner Justin, it was really sweet of you” I told him along with a tiny smile.

“You’re welcome.” He replied smiling too.

We walked inside and I was just jumping for joy when I tore off my heels, they were killing my feet! Dropping my heels into the shoe closet I roamed the house looking for everybody desperate to find the girls specifically.

Looking through all the main rooms I couldn’t find them so I check the last place in mind; the movie/theatre room.

As I walked through the beige, yellowish walls in the hallway I stopped in front of the room to see light coming from inside along with sound. Pushing open the door I found everyone curled up and looking cozy, just looking at them made me smile at how happy they were together.

Deciding that there is no point in ruining this moment with my dilemma I crossed behind the seats and took a seat in the love seat. Turning towards the huge movie screen on the wall I immediately recognized it as Night At The Museum. Ha, I love this movie.

Settling down into the seat with a bowl of popcorn I picked up from beside Ryan, I tried to get comfy; it was at the part when Dexter peed on Latty and he was just sticking his tongue out at him.

 Considering that I still had on my clothing from the dinner, which included the stripper-worthy clothing, it wasn’t that easy to. Giving up when I figured there would be no honest way to be comfortable in these clothes, I got up and left to go to my room to get proper clothing on.

On my way to the grand staircase that lead up stairs, I made sure to pick up my heels to put them back in the closet located in my room. As I was climbing up the stairs I was thinking how in the world am I going to explain to Justin about the lesbian thing, every time I went to talk about it he would cut me off and beat up himself for putting me ‘under pressure.’ If that is what he thinks is pressure, he hasn’t seen the half of it, I thought.

Opening the door to my room I walked in and found my eyes glued to a sight that was becoming constant.

Justin changing.

“Ok, now this is really getting outta hand, I think I have seen enough male parts for an entire life time.” I groaned not bothering to bring my hands to face but close my eyes instead because of how lazy I was.

“Maybe I was right about the spidey senses thing.” I heard him say as his voice got closer. Standing there with my eyes closed I suddenly felt something against my leg……….OH GOD.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, get away from me!!!” I screeched, not bothering to give him a second thought, I spun around and opened my eyes running all the way back down to the movie room, not even caring that my dress had a short opening at the bottom.

My heart was beating rapidly as well as my breathing; I swear that boy is out to kill me. Panting, I faced the movie again trying to focus on it a bit more than before but I still wasn’t comfortable.

After a few minutes of deep breathing I made my way back upstairs making sure to look and check that the coast was clear, sneaking in I gabbed come sweats a t-shirt and come better undergarments and crept into the bathroom very slowly. Closing the door, listening to the click I locked the door and turned around; I swear I dropped my cloths and jumped 3 feet off the ground, if this is what a heart attack feels like then I want to try and prevent that.

“Are you freaking kidding me?!?!” I exclaimed looking at Justin as he was spraying on cologne, I was trying to get away from the guy but he keeps popping up!

“Oh, so you came back for more of me I see?” he smirked while raising an eyebrow. My first impulse was to kick him but the bottom of my dress wouldn’t allow that, so I settled for a smack in the head.

“Can you just get out Mr. McCockyPants?” great nickname, I told myself.

“What if I told you I don’t want to?”

“What if I told you I would personally roundhouse your balls?” I asked back, man I’m good…………..

“Ouch. But what if I told you I would stop you before you could?”

“Oh really? What if I told you that you couldn’t?” this is gonna go on for a while……

“What if I told you I’d show you right now?” he questioned and started inching slowly towards me.

“What if I told you that I know what you’re going to do?”

“What if I told you that I didn’t care?”

“Well, what if I told you it would mean nothing to me?” I replied. Ugghh, what is wrong with my brain today? Blurting out random thoughts that came to mind that weren’t true.

Once he thought it over his face crumpled and his smirk dropped, quietly he gathered his stuff and left the bathroom without a word.

Sometimes I don’t like my mouth.

Sighing, I changed into my clothes and put the stripper-worthy stuff into the dirty basket on my way out. After walking out, I found Justin in his bed with the sheets all the way over his head and heard snuffling. Making my way over to him I centupled if I should leave him alone and continue with my business or comfort him.

Being the good person that I am, I chose to go and comfort him. Pulling off the sheets away from his face I saw that Justin’s eyes were red and poofy with tears streaming down his face. Leaning over I whispered into his ear

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? The girl that I have had feelings for a long time admits that she can’t be attracted to me!” he snuffled, his voice was shaking slightly due to him crying a bit. When I heard him talk and in this kind of state my heart just broke, sure we may not ‘like like’ each other and have fun, but seeing him like this was heart clenching; and to think I caused this pain because of my big mouth.

“About that, look Justin-“ But he cut me off again! This boy is really starting to get on my nerves.

“Please don’t say it again.” Just the look on his face made my heart drop as he said that.

“Justin will you just shut up and liste-“

“Please.” I groaned and turned on my heel leaving him to do whatever he pleased, if you wouldn’t let me talk why try to? As you can probably tell I’m not very patient so e wasn’t really helping.

Since that day on Justin has always looked upset but I didn’t care, he had pushed me acting like this that I had distanced myself from him and was very rude on my behalf towards him.

The next few weeks have been really tense due to all the tension between Justin and I, I think everyone is starting to notice it but have no clue why. To them it’s like one day they are going out for a friendly dinner, the next we can’t stand to look at each other.

I completely stopped talking to him, only talking when I was forced to and when I did; it didn’t always come out nice. Everyone was getting fed up with our behavior and was trying to talk us into solving whatever was going between us but I for one didn’t listen to one thing they said.

All I can say is, my resent that I had towards him before he came was back and I don’t know how long it would stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ok, I am going to come out and say it. This chapter sucked chicken balls >,< Oh wait, chickens don’t have balls……. Oh well. I felt so on and off this weekend that I don’t feel like this chapter is worth anything to folks. I had a basketball against the senior team [I am in juniors] and we had to play by a whole set of different rules and it was hard, I think I even have a sore muscle on the part under my wrist. Anyways enough of my ranting, tell me what you think! And don’t forget t check out my new story called ‘Our messed up life’ It is going to be an original and have lots of crazy weird ideas mixed into it so I hope you like it……….

Just Vote <3

Comment <3

Fan <3

Check out ‘Our messed up life’ <3

Check out my other stories <3

I LUV you HotPeoples <3 <~~~~That is for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...
22.2K 560 37
Skyler Cloud, a not-so-regular teenage girl, who lives in Stratford did what millions of screaming girls wish they could. She dated Justin Bieber. ...
68.8K 907 47
love is too often times bittersweet
278K 6.3K 40
Megan and Justin Bieber have a hard time trying to make their childrens a star. But yet none of them are interested. When they finally give up, Justi...