Naruto Imagines

By Ouranhostclubstory

A better title for this would be Uchiha x readers with the occasional non-Uchiha character.... I do take requ... More

Kakashi One shot
Sasuke x Reader
Itachi x Reader
Shisui x Reader
Itachi x Reader
Parent! Madara x reader
Itachi x Reader x Kakashi
Insecure! Obito x Reader
Shisui x Reader
Sick! Shisui x Reader
Kakashi x reader
Kakashi x reader P.2
Sick! Itachi x Reader x Shisui
Naruto x reader
Haku x reader.

Neji x Reader

10.8K 278 52
By Ouranhostclubstory

Prompt: If you steal the blankets again I'm going to put my cold feet on you.

Your eyes opened when you felt the coldness overwhelm your senses. You knew you had a wonderful, and comfortable bed, with soft, and warm blankets so can you guess why you were cold?

Because of a certain Hyuūga who couldn't bare the cold. He insisted on sleeping in the same blanket, yet every night you ended up in this situation.

"Neji." I called out to him.

He stayed facing me, not moving a muscle.

I shook his shoulder, and he opened his eyes to reveal a slightly annoyed face.

"Yes y/n?" He asked.

"If you don't stop stealing the blankets I swear I'll put my cold feet right on your back." I said grabbing the blankets from his hand.

"Sorry." He said in a dry tone, closing his eyes again.

He wants to get smart with me now? Fine then Neji, you chose this.

I snuggled up in the warm blankets, but I left my feet outside of them. About 10 minutes after I made sure Neji was back asleep I moved softly, and carefully.

I whimpered his name one last time, and he didn't answer. I smiled and put my feet on his oh so warm back.

Instantly he jumped, and nearly fell out of the bed.

I pretended to be asleep, but I couldn't hold my laughter in, and blew my cover.

"I can't believe you would stoop so low." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh because the way he was talking made it sound like I just cheated on him, burned his house down, killed his pet, and spit in his noodles.

"But I wanna be warm just like you." I smirked.

"Fine. But please don't ever do that again y/n." He said getting back in bed.

"Ok, and ease never hog all the blankets again." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 437 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
7.1K 80 15
Title says it all ***If you have any suggestions, suggest them!***
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...