Yandere x Herotic [Budo x Aya...

By Puppy_paws123

Ayano has moved to Akademi High. She keeps wondering about her love life, and if she will ever have anyone... More

A New Crush (part one)
The Hang Out [part 2]
The forgiveness of Budo (part 3)
THE MATCH MAKING BEGINS!!
New friends
Double Date.... And a murder.
New couples
Face reveal!
Omg!! (Last chapter)

Trouble comes along

465 7 6
By Puppy_paws123

Taro's POV

When I got a better look of Ayano, I was like "Man, she is pretty." BUUUT that dosen't stop me spreading rumors of her. "KOKONA! KOKONA!" "What do u want, Taro?" "Do you know that new girl Ayano?" "Oh! Her? Yeah. she seems nice. I might be her frien-" "NO!! You do NOT wanna be her friend! She is a YANDERE!!!!!" "Pfft. thats ridiculous!" "believe me! its true! I heard her talking with Budo, she said it herself! AAND to make things worse-" "HOOOLD UP. Why in the WORLD would you do that?! you know they are having a private conversation. Anyway, I belive you." "You really do?!" "yes. I can't belive there is a person like that at out school. Ill tell the other students about her if I can" "Okay, Bye Kokona. "bye, Taro." I figured she would tell the other students, since she is a social butterfly. I saw Ayano. I decided to.. well... 'introduce myself' to her. "well hey beautiful. My name is Taro. Taro Yamada. And you are?" "Umm... Im Ayano. Ayano Aishi. Its um... nice to meet you. I um... er well I gotta go..." I grabbed her arm "why so soon?" I pulled her close to my face for a kiss.

Ayano's POV

"Ugh!! Let go of me! we just met!" I kicked him in a.... er 'certain' part. "Oww!! UGH you little... I mean- ow! why did you do that, I bet pretty girls like you dont do that." "S-SHUT UP!" I saw Budo. I ran up to Budo. "Oh. Hey Ayano." "do you know that student over there?" I pointed at Taro. "Oh... Taro. I hate that guy. He gives me rage." "w-well... he tried to k-kiss me. But I kicked him"  he looked suprised "did it hurt him?'' "yep" "then I must be teaching u more XD" we both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7K 156 26
You've seen Sans past. So what is Gaster's? What about Grillby's? Welcome to the Prequel of Forgotten History!
3.9K 120 9
My take on Forger Spookfest (Halloween event) Prompts: Day 1: Urban Legend Day 2: Fae Day 3: Undead Day 4: Ghosts and Demons Day 5: Sea creatures Da...
158K 2.2K 78
Being Elton's bestfriend isn't always what it seems and you never know whats going to happen when you are with him on his trips. Until Elton invites...