Double Date.... And a murder.

Ryouto's POV
I was really scared to ask Pippi out, but its now or never. I really like her, but im always shy around her. "Um... H-Hey Pippi?" "Yes Ryouto?" "Will you go o-out with m-me?" "Yes!" "R-Really?!" "Mhmm." "So um do you mind if the date is with Ayano and Budo?" "Oh! Like a double date?" "Yes." "Sure! Im in! Wheres are we going?" "We are goong to the sushi place at Tokyo City." "Okay. What time?" "5:00 after school today. We all meet at the schools east fountain." "Okay. See you tonight!" I cant belive I actully did that without doing any thing stupid

Ayano's POV
I went to my locker to change my shoes, but it had red paint, and it said 'killer-chan' I almost cried. But things got worse. At lunch people were throwing red tomatos at me. I think it... Repersents.... Blood. And at P.E the students pushed me off the tracks. Thank god I had Pippi, Osana, Ryouto, and Budo on my side. But.... I felt a rage... To.... Kill someone... *takes knife out* I mean.... Its only one student. I looked around. Meh. I'll kill... Kokona. She was the one to spread the rumers even more so... Yeah. " *phone rings* Oh! Sorry. My phones ringing, ill be right back." I followed her. She went around the corner to do her phone call. "Hello? Ugh not you agai-- AHHH!!!" I stabbed her 8 times. "Huh?! Did you hear that? Was that Kokona screaming?!" Crap. Saki heard that. I ran away, but I didn't run that far. "Kokon- KOKONA??! No.... NO!!! *cries*" I dont think Kokona told Saki... Yet. I wont kill her. But I need to hide the evidence that a murder took place at our school. But how?! Saki was just standing there. "No.... KOKONAA!!" She ran out of school. Nvm! Spoke to soon. But I still need to hide the body.... And burn my chlothes and the weapon. I took a bath, got changed, burned the knife and weapon. All done!
Budo's POV
"Hey Budo!" "Hey Aishi-chan :)" " will you go out with me?" I thought about last time.... "S-Sure." "Do you mind if its a double date with Pippi and Ryouto?" "No." "Okie. We meet at the east fountain after school at 5:00" "okay." I leaned closer to Ayano's face. 
Reader: Is this the first kiss?!
Budo: no. But it is a kiss on the cheek
Reader:DAMIT!!! Whens the first damn kiss?! I thought this was a Budo x Ayano!
Budo: OKAY OKAY ITS GONNA BE ON THE LIPS!
Reader:YAY
I leaned towards Ayano's lips. We kissed... "B-Budo I-I...." "I.... I-Im s-sorry..." She grabbed me and kissed me again, but longer. "I..." I was so speech less. "See you tonight, Budo." She winked at me, then walked away. I DID IT! I KISSED AYANO!
-time skip-
Pippi's POV
Me and Ryouto walked to the east fountain. I just wore a cute pizza top and shorts. Ryouto wore a plaid shirt with jeans. But Ayano and Budo where wearing fancy chlothes. Ayano had a blue dress with a head band. Budo wore a suit. "Now I feel over dressed...." Ayano said. "Meh. Its okay." We went to the sushi place and got out food. Ayano and Budo where sitting very close to eachother. I wonder wh- oh yeah. I saw Ayano and Budo kissing. So... Im guessing there a thing now? Meh.idc. "So... Hows the food everyone?" Ryouto asked "its dilish." "Yummy!" "I can eat this every day!" Every one replied. After the date, me and Ryouto saw arcades. "Omg! Ryouto! Can we go there?" He nodded. We ran there. Ayano and Budo just took a stool around the chrerry bloosom park.