Trouble comes along

Taro's POV

When I got a better look of Ayano, I was like "Man, she is pretty." BUUUT that dosen't stop me spreading rumors of her. "KOKONA! KOKONA!" "What do u want, Taro?" "Do you know that new girl Ayano?" "Oh! Her? Yeah. she seems nice. I might be her frien-" "NO!! You do NOT wanna be her friend! She is a YANDERE!!!!!" "Pfft. thats ridiculous!" "believe me! its true! I heard her talking with Budo, she said it herself! AAND to make things worse-" "HOOOLD UP. Why in the WORLD would you do that?! you know they are having a private conversation. Anyway, I belive you." "You really do?!" "yes. I can't belive there is a person like that at out school. Ill tell the other students about her if I can" "Okay, Bye Kokona. "bye, Taro." I figured she would tell the other students, since she is a social butterfly. I saw Ayano. I decided to.. well... 'introduce myself' to her. "well hey beautiful. My name is Taro. Taro Yamada. And you are?" "Umm... Im Ayano. Ayano Aishi. Its um... nice to meet you. I um... er well I gotta go..." I grabbed her arm "why so soon?" I pulled her close to my face for a kiss.

Ayano's POV

"Ugh!! Let go of me! we just met!" I kicked him in a.... er 'certain' part. "Oww!! UGH you little... I mean- ow! why did you do that, I bet pretty girls like you dont do that." "S-SHUT UP!" I saw Budo. I ran up to Budo. "Oh. Hey Ayano." "do you know that student over there?" I pointed at Taro. "Oh... Taro. I hate that guy. He gives me rage." "w-well... he tried to k-kiss me. But I kicked him"  he looked suprised "did it hurt him?'' "yep" "then I must be teaching u more XD" we both laughed.