The Alpha's Runt

By Fowen77

First our pack's Beta is attacked. Then my Aunt Sabrina is kidnapped. There is two new kids at school and I c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter13

5.2K 278 14
By Fowen77

ELI

" What the fuck Eli" Sabrina yelled at me as soon as we got to the lounge room. I turn around and face her, and see she is fuming

" Sabrina calm down honey it' s not that big of a deal, we were married and then we got a divorce. Hence why she is my ex. " I tell her calmly, when I'm really hoping she won't get anymore upset I don't like seeing her like this angry and sad

Sabrina walks over to me and puts her arms around my neck, and I automatically put my arms around her waist. " I'm sorry I shouldn't be upset. I should of let you explain before going off like that. So how long were you married for? " She asks me.

" 19 years ago and we were married for 1 year. We just weren't meant to be, and I think we both knew that one day we could find our mates. So we broke up ,and I haven't seen her since. I have no clue why she is here now." I tell her. I'm hoping there is a bloody good reason to why Laura just shows up out of the blue.

Tom and the doctor burst through the door. " Where is she" the doc asks

" Upstairs third door on the right" I tell the doc. Doc heads upstairs and we all follow him.

Laura is starting to wake up. At first she is startled, but then she sees me and smiles. I just frown back at her.

" Laura we need to know some answers from you , but doc needs to check you over first ok." I tell her while still frowning at her, because she is still bloody smiling at me.

" Could you all please leave while I examine the patient please" The doc asks.

" I will stay I don't want her running away " Sabrina says to me , but doesn't take her eyes off Laura.

" ok love, let me know when I can come back in " I tell her.

About ten minutes later the doctor walks out of the room, followed by Sabrina.

" Is she ok Doc" I ask him.

" She is fine just exhausted. I told her to rest for the next three days, so I hope you don't mind a house guest for that long." The doc informs me . Bloody hell I don't want her here ? Shit bloody shit dam it.

" I will find other Accommodation for her she is not bloody staying here. Fuck that I got rid of her 18 years ago I don't want her here now." I tell the doc and then storm into the room, with Sabrina hot on my tail. We'll not on my tail literally well maybe she could be if I was in wolf form. Shut up Eli your getting of topic. Shit now I'm talking to myself I must be going mad arrrrr. As I was saying I stormed into the room with Sabrina following me . I walked right up to the bed and yelled at Laura.

" What the hell are you doing here? "

" I need to talk to you in private please Eli, I don't think your mate will like what I have to tell you." Laura tells me.

I look at my beautiful Sabrina . She looks at me, and then walks over a gives me a kiss on the cheek, and simply says

" I will be in the kitchen cooking dinner"
I nod my head and give her a peck on the lips, Man I love this woman and I'm going to tell her how I feel later. But for now I have Laura to deal with. Sabrina leaves and shuts the door. I turn around sharply and just glare at Laura.

" This bloody better be good Laura I'm not in the mood for your shit today." I tell her

" Always were the charming one Eli "

" Laura tell me now" I say through clenched teeth.

" Ok ok sorry. Um this is really hard to say, I've kept something from you for so long and now that there is danger about I need to tell you. " I'm about to tell her to hurry up but she continues. The next sentence comes out of her mouth so quickly I'm not sure I hear her right.

" Eli you have a son and daughter."

" What slow down woman if didn't hear you"

Laura says slower " Eli you have a son and daughter they are twins"

Did she just say I have a son and daughter that are twins. No way I don't believe her. If I did then why did she keep it from me.

" What " I ask looking dumbfounded.

Laura starts to speak real slowly " I said you have a so.........."

" I heard what you said idiot, but I don't believe you. If it is true then why didn't you tell me sooner" I yell at her.

She looks at me and tears start falling sown her face. " Don't give me that shit tears don't work on me, you of all people should know that"

" Still a ruthless bastard I see Eli. "

" Yes I got even more ruthless over the last 19 years, so spit out the truth or fucking leave NOW" I scream the last part.

" I found out I was pregnant a week after you left me. Before you say , " but how do you know that they are mine your just a cheap whore " I had a DNA test done on them when they were born, I had a hair brush of yours that had enough DNA in it to do the test. They also have the same piercing blue eyes as yours. That's how I know they are yours"

" why didn't you tell me sooner then "

" Because you told me you never wanted kids remember that when we first met, that was the first thing out of your mouth." She informs me. I did remember telling her that, but fuck sake they are my kids, I would of helped raised them.

I look at her " where are they now Laura, and how did you look after them yourself. You didn't have a job and you were staying with your drunk mum." I ask her

She looks out the window and sighs " I gave them up for adoption, and I have just recently found out where they are living. My mate helped me , before he was killed by rogues that were looking for you." Laura looks at me and asks" Why are there rogues after you?"

I just look at her. It's none of her business, but it would explain a few things that have been going on around here, like attacks that I am getting blamed for.

" That's none of you business. Why are you here now telling me if you adopted them out?" I ask her.

" Tue rogues know who they are and are coming here to kill them to get back at you." She says

" But how do they know when I am only finding out about the twins now" I ask confused.

" They tortured it out of me , they knew we were married once and thought they would pay me a visit, to see if they could get any information out of me." She says

" You always were bloody weak Laura"

" they were slowly killing my mate I would do anything for him. But after they got the information out of me, they killed him anyway. So I came to find you as soon as I could because I don't want to see our son and daughter killed because of me." Laura cries more now, I can see the heartbreak in her eyes. I look away not sure I know what to do.

First thing is first I will have to tell Sabrina and then meet my kids. Shit I have two kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 566 10
Twins find a very wounded girl near their school. Their mate, has been cruelly treated and abused. Is she human? They don't think so? But what is s...
863K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
11.3M 330K 54
Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her she was destined for greatness. When ne...
2.6M 96.8K 67
#1 in Werewolf - #1 in Mate The world is at war with something they told themselves didn't exist. Samantha was born into this world and has always l...