Titanic ~Yoonmin ( Completed )

By jamlessfan95

You may think you know the story of the Titanic, of Rose and Jack.But you've never heard this story of two bo... More

*~Chapter One~*
*~Chapter Two~*
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35 ~
Notice
Chapter 36~

Not an update

1.2K 44 7
By jamlessfan95

Hello amazing readers!Thank you so much for all votes and reads! You guys are amazing! The reason i'm writing this is to let everyone know that this story will NOT contain smut. I don't write that sort of stuff so....yeah. Just thought i'd let you know because it happens in the movie although this version of Titanic is different in some of the events that happen in the original film. So yeah just wanted to let everyone know that! But hope you will still enjoy the story! Chapter 6 will be up later tonight so just bare with me! And things will not always be this fluffy there will be some other events within the story so look forward to that! Happy reading! Annyeong!

-Jamlessfan95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
1.9K 148 32
"Now son, I'm only telling you this because sometimes life can do terrible things." A box full of memories he'd rather leave in the past, a son who s...
909K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
34.2K 1.5K 30
Taehyung saves Jungkook's life after a drunk driver carelessly drives around. After being grateful, Jungkook decides to befriend the boy who saved hi...